Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Loads of hardware + ipads + xbox  (Read 343 times)
sam4aplex (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:53:53 AM

Hi ppl

I have been a registered mining company in the UK for over a year now.My company is now finished as I cant
continue operations.I am selling every piece of hardware,stock and crypocurrency I have.The good ride is over for me it's

time to sell up and everything is going cheap so I can try make something back . Here is my site

http://aplexfarm.com

We have been trading and mining under the company name cryposink LTD for the last 12 months and are in the process of dissolving everything.
The site will except bitcoin payment and ripple, people may contacted myself and we can do a deal for GBP ,

I can be contacted on sam@aplexfarm.com , been selling hardware for around a month but I need it all gone now !

Everything must be sold and gone by the 15/01/15

Obviously there is a million people who have questions , you may begin below

If i'm not online someone will will reply at sam@aplexfarm.com

I understand how it looks , here is my registered company information number SC466924
This is my second account here I forgot the login information for the first account , no big deal had very little posts
No scam , just need sales. . . hopefully people can do some research first . cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: