Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378868 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:52:38 PM

One, PBmining's registration isn't personal information. Two, if you believe that if after the registration was published halfway through Friday morning someone has already mailed Jason pig's ears with just a return address, he's received them, and then mailed back $1000 that was received by Monday morning, I have a bridge to sell you.

I dont belive the thing with the ears, but there are many other things, maybe blackmail, death wishes and that is not ok!
The other thing is, like suggested from others, write to his family?!?! Are you all nuts? It is HIM! NOT HIS FAMILY!

Again, is there kin liability in US or Canada?  Please answer!!!
I'm not 100 percent certain I understand you, but if you're asking can family be held liable for the actions of someone, the answer is only if they were knowingly involved, in which case they could be charged either as a primary defendant or as an accessory. That's the case in the USA, at least, and in most things Canadian jurisprudence is similar. The laws are often very different, but procedurally, it all derives from British Common Law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:54:33 PM

I feel bad about promoting this crap and I feel even

worse about bashing the people who warned about it.

It´s a lesson learned.

I have tried to stay relatively neutral, but it seemed legit back when I started on it. I was always aware that it COULD be a scam, but that can be said of almost any cloud mining service. Now I have to think I was wrong. I feel your pain.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:54:55 PM

One, PBmining's registration isn't personal information. Two, if you believe that if after the registration was published halfway through Friday morning someone has already mailed Jason pig's ears with just a return address, he's received them, and then mailed back $1000 that was received by Monday morning, I have a bridge to sell you.

I dont belive the thing with the ears, but there are many other things, maybe blackmail, death wishes and that is not ok!
The other thing is, like suggested from others, write to his family?!?! Are you all nuts? It is HIM! NOT HIS FAMILY!

Again, is there kin liability in US or Canada?  Please answer!!!
IANAL, but if he was married because he is registered as a sole proprietorship the debts from the business and any lawsuits would be borne by the couple. Since he's not, his debts would be his alone.

As for the family being held criminally responsible for his scamming, of course not. This isn't Nazi Germany.
Rudler

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:03:19 PM

To be clear, I am another customer of PB and if it is collapse, the BTC wont hurt me, I knew the risk.  Wink

And ok, maybe it is a ponzi, yeah. But the postings of the "scambusters" let see deep in their minds.

Suggestion:

If it collapse, bring all info here togehter, search for an canadian with good lawyer, collect some BTC for sueing
and do it the normal way, we do this in 2014, not like 1520 and witch hunt.

Maybe now you understand me...?

BTW: I will spend 1.0 BTC for sueing, if it is necessary. Someone else from the screaming people?

@MrTeal: It is 10 or more sites away, I want to mention godwin, but now....here it is!!!! YEAH!  Grin Grin Grin
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:07:00 PM

I agree there is no kin liability and that this should be taken the way through the police/justice.
I also regret that I took some part in the hunt and I already removed the links. Whatever the
outcome will be, it is true that it's not the family or the girlfriend who should be approached
in any way.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:14:10 PM

Ok, then give me facts, why it is a ponzi? Or why it is not a ponzi? You see, we know nothing, only assumptions.... Wink

It is a ponzi scam because they use incoming payments from new customers to pay old customers. It is fraud because they aren't even paying out the correct amounts anymore. These are both well established facts.

Buy & Hold
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:16:51 PM

To be clear, I am another customer of PB and if it is collapse, the BTC wont hurt me, I knew the risk.  Wink

And ok, maybe it is a ponzi, yeah. But the postings of the "scambusters" let see deep in their minds.

Suggestion:

If it collapse, bring all info here togehter, search for an canadian with good lawyer, collect some BTC for sueing
and do it the normal way, we do this in 2014, not like 1520 and witch hunt.

Maybe now you understand me...?

BTW: I will spend 1.0 BTC for sueing, if it is necessary. Someone else from the screaming people?

@MrTeal: It is 10 or more sites away, I want to mention godwin, but now....here it is!!!! YEAH!  Grin Grin Grin
The problem with the attitude of "Maybe it's a ponzi, maybe it's not. Let's wait to see what happens." is that in order to feed the beast (even a modified one like this) you still need to bring in new victims.

If you are serious about suing, I can ask around for a good local lawyer that you could hire.

PS: Godwin's Law is only marginally applicable, as I was not calling anyone a Nazi. I just had to look up kin liability to figure out what the hell you were talking about, and half the wikipedia article on Sippenhaft is about Nazi Germany.
Rudler

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:25:45 PM

Did you ever see me making advertising for PB? Did I ever try to get new victims?

I dont think so. I even havent got REF-Ghs, everything bought by my own.

Sorry for kin liability, I am not a native english man, you see it in my writings (hope you understand anyway)... Wink

But dont know other way to stop the witch hunt and come back to 2014.

BTW: Again, I will spend 1.0 BTC for sueing if it will be necessary! Who else?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:31:13 PM

I didn´t get a single satoshi or gh, no referral - zilch.

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:37:01 PM

Did you ever see me making advertising for PB? Did I ever try to get new victims?

I dont think so. I even havent got REF-Ghs, everything bought by my own.

Sorry for kin liability, I am not a native english man, you see it in my writings (hope you understand anyway)... Wink

But dont know other way to stop the witch hunt and come back to 2014.

BTW: Again, I will spend 1.0 BTC for sueing if it will be necessary! Who else?
I have no idea whether you personally whored referral links or tried to get new victims, but that really isn't the point. The scam itself requires new victims whether you bring them to the slaughter yourself or just pocket the coins that come out of it.

BTW - This person has raised millions of dollars using a fake company and assumed name. Linking the fake company with the real company and peeling back the alias to show the actual person isn't a witch hunt, it's due diligence.
investor respect

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:43:19 PM

hey guys i have news that is very very very good news-it will require that we contact some very large corporations and let them know they are doing business with a ponzi sceem. there are also some news papers we can contact - but some very large corporations will be able to be burned to the ground- how can i get this news out without tipping are hand to jason (but it is bigger than jason) WE DO HAVE SOME HUGE TRUE FACTS TO THROW IN SOME VERY IMPORTANT FACES , get excited-we will need to make a lot of phone calls to make sure we are heard-go get your track phones and put some minutes on them - then get them ready to call canada
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:50:12 PM

hey guys i have news that is very very very good news-it will require that we contact some very large corporations and let them know they are doing business with a ponzi sceem. there are also some news papers we can contact - but some very large corporations will be able to be burned to the ground- how can i get this news out without tipping are hand to jason (but it is bigger than jason) WE DO HAVE SOME HUGE TRUE FACTS TO THROW IN SOME VERY IMPORTANT FACES , get excited-we will need to make a lot of phone calls to make sure we are heard-go get your track phones and put some minutes on them - then get them ready to call canada

don't be ridiculous, i'm a journalist and i'll tell you now, it's a crap story. Ponzi scams are 10-a-penny in bitcoin.
the main thing is that as a community we root it out and bring them to a stop.

we have done it many times in the past and we will make sure we stop these things as soon as we can in the future.
that is the news.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
investor respect

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:30:40 PM

don't be ridiculous, i'm a journalist and i'll tell you now, it's a crap story. Ponzi scams are 10-a-penny in bitcoin.
the main thing is that as a community we root it out and bring them to a stop.

we have done it many times in the past and we will make sure we stop these things as soon as we can in the future.
that is the news.

your an idiot- and i will concede the news paper part if thats the part you care about- but if your a corp and a huge contract you have is with a company that people are calling about because the owner is involved with stealing from you - yes - that contract will get cancelled - well there is some very large business relationships that we can dissolve -IF U SAY DIFFERENT YOU ARE A LIAR, AND RUNNING DAMAGE CONTROL FOR JAY. "stop them" fuck stopping them- whoo hoo - you stop them and then what - nothing. we need for them to lose enough money that the board meetings talk about are problem and demand we get paid back so they can move on... who hears that we have a recorse and says "i dont want my money back - as long as they stop after they stole it"?? nobody but a moron THIS IS BIG WE HAVE SOME CORPORATIONS THAT CANT AFFORD TO BE IN BUSINESS WITH JAY and ANOTHER PERSON THAT IS INVOLVED THAT I TRACKED DOWN- get your phones ready
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:33:40 PM

Well, it has metered 175 satoshi/gh so far this week.

If he intends to really pay out this dust (which I doubt)

I guess it´s a little better than nothing at all. But more

likely the meter will gradually dwindle down to zero.

GODLIKE

Activity: 546

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:36:59 PM

I don't think this is the most possible scenario.

I think the most possible scenario is that he already sold every GH/s he could sell from CEX (or similar if exists...) and what we are seeing is some other GH/s that he can't sell because the service doesn't allow it.

He is much possibly already in Dominica enjoying money and what we see is the remains of the system going on by inertia...

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
investor respect

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:41:02 PM

I think the most possible scenario is that he already sold every GH/s he could sell from CEX (or similar if exists...) and what we are seeing is some other GH/s that he can't sell because the service doesn't allow it.

He is much possibly already in Dominica enjoying money and what we see is the remains of the system going on by inertia...

and i am telling you he can leave butthere are permanent corporation that cant leave canada.. we will end them if they dont stop dealing with .....(i will leave blank for now)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:45:24 PM

your an idiot

retorting with personal abuse does you no favours.
welcome to my ignore.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:46:24 PM

Difficult to say, we lack information on what´s going on.

Clearly this is about substantial money and losses so

probably something is going on that we don´t hear about

here. People with money have resources and means.

GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:48:09 PM

your an idiot

retorting with personal abuse does you no favours.
welcome to my ignore.

Why do you even care... he can't even see the difference between "your" and "you're"... he's a real idiot, leave him alone.

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:49:31 PM

Difficult to say, we lack information on what´s going on.

Clearly this is about substantial money and losses so

probably something is going on that we don´t hear about

here. People with money have resources and means.

Of course I don't know more than anybody else around here, I base my intuitions on the data we have.
Statistically, I think this is the most possible scenario though.

Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: