Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2019, 03:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SOPHOS - Next CoinmarketCap or even Better?
I think its Revolutionary. - 2 (100%)
I still cant say. - 0 (0%)
No, I dont think. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOPHOS - Education on a new level  (Read 228 times)
KarimLP

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:18:51 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 04:31:49 PM by KarimLP

SOPHOS Project 31.05.2018

Read the official SOPHOS team Bitcointalk post!!!!  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4380062.0 ENG
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4396272.new#new GER
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4396876 ESP

Why Sophos?

First of all, I would like to point out my story with ZCG. A lesson I had to pay with my own bags. ZCG - Zlancer is a project that is already dead but not dead in my time. I was hot, I had 10,500 ZCG (bought somewhere between 10-20C) which could have been my first profitable business at the $ 2.8 ATH. I spent 3 months working intensively on the topic, was very networked and focused.
Unfortunately my work was disturbed by private problems and it never happened that I could sell them in time. Unfortunately. But my lessons only cost money if I do not learn anything from it. What have I learned? Daytrading is shit, it makes no sense to postpone mortgages / investments and hope for 5-10% return per trade. Mostly about 5-10%, but you lose 80%. Not to mention what a long-term investment in the Bitcoin scene is for the ROI these days, much more than the dubious daily trading. However, the pointless "Hodling" in my opinion is not very intelligent, because you just hoped for happiness = Gambeling a price movement and this does not help my personal success and simply does not work out of large sums. So the first question before I even come to SOPHOS, how does a good investment work?

1. Each Coin / ICO presents a sensible white paper in which the idea of making the product the most important - the team (should have pictures) SSL-encoded page provides even more security for the investors.

2. In addition to the whitepaper, every day the implementation of the project must be tracked and researched, whether the project leader project has also implemented your project, which ultimately neither the overpriced price speculation nor the temporary pump, no, it counts the product that convinces the masses and for an important functioning economic cycle is responsible. If this is not available, you can "hodl" until you get black, what is not implemented, does not bring any money.

3. The number of coins in circulation or the available amount. That is why it is so important to understand, because the less Coins / ICO coins have, the easier it is to raise prices. But beware! He is also much more manipulative than projects with a larger number of coins. The best way to find a coin that does not have a large view, they usually have a relatively low coinsupply. However, it is important that you pay attention to the above two mentioned points.

Now to the main question: Why Sophos?

If we now focus on our following 3 points, we will notice that the SOPH fulfills almost all the points:

1. What is SOPHOS and why is it good?
Discovering new cryptocurrencies will be easier and more efficient than ever!
The new Sophos platform, which is currently under development, will provide you with a world-class training platform that promotes the new cryptocurrency technologies and their potential to change our lives. We use gamification and integration Unique reward system to keep you addicted to Sophos. Our goal is to become the leading crypto currency gateway and significantly accelerate mainstream adoption.

2. The numbers
TOTAL SUPPLY: 30Million
Circulating: 24.3Million --- So much less than most coins!
Hardfork Ratio: ZCG 1: 6 that means for every ZCG you buy you get 6 SOPH

3. Now we are already at step three, which I have already taken over for you!

I have researched and followed a lot and I think that SOPH is a solid team. The admins in the telegram chat are always active for questions and answers. Progress was shown by the SWAP UPDATE because the developers took over the dead ZCG project with 0 funds, but they were still able to raise 1 BTC for the SWAP fee at Coinexchange. So far very serious and planned in the process

How to get SOPH?

Buy it through Coinexchange on 31 May trading begins. SWAP has already taken place./b]

Here some useful Links related to the Project!

Buy - https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SOPH/BTC

Twitter - www.twitter.com/SophosHub

Reddit - www.reddit.com/r/SophosHub

Medium - www.medium.com/sophoshub

Telegram: https://t.me/sophoshub

What are your Thoughts about this one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DJ_H24

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

Thank YOU Bro. Good work and clear explanation .
Anhtatsu

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

Thank you for letting me know a great project  Smiley
KarimLP

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:32:38 AM

Thank you for letting me know a great project  Smiley
Thank you for taking time to read! Smiley
KarimLP

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:02:52 AM

Thank YOU Bro. Good work and clear explanation .
Thank you too for appreciation!  Grin.
sadakali

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

Seems very good project wish you best 😎😎😎😎😎
KarimLP

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Seems very good project wish you best 😎😎😎😎😎
Thanks for your wishes, same back!  Grin
A_Bitcoin_Talker

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

To hear positive reviews on Sophos from a member of the original project makes me feel calm that I took positions in the new company. It stands to show that there is opportunity and room for Sophos in this honestly violent storms of fud, competition, and emerging markets. I hope this also help to quell many of the suspicion surrounding Sophos. Thank you for your contribution. Wink  Grin  Cheesy Roll Eyes
DJ_H24

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

I think it is revolutionary
DJ_H24

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

There is one thing I'm sure of, the team behind Sophos is solid. Thanks for our admins and Devs
ZinoZ

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

Wish Sophos the best for the future! A very solid project!
KarimLP

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

I think it is revolutionary
Vote for, I think its too!  Wink
KarimLP

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

Thanks!

Guys dont forget to join our social media platforms, when we start marketing, they will be crucial:

Twitter - www.twitter.com/SophosHub
Reddit - www.reddit.com/r/SophosHub
Medium - www.medium.com/sophoshub
KarimLP

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

To hear positive reviews on Sophos from a member of the original project makes me feel calm that I took positions in the new company. It stands to show that there is opportunity and room for Sophos in this honestly violent storms of fud, competition, and emerging markets. I hope this also help to quell many of the suspicion surrounding Sophos. Thank you for your contribution. Wink  Grin  Cheesy Roll Eyes
Thank you for your kind words, Im just beeing honest. ZCG has no structure. $SOPH is from day one planned, solid and strucurated! Amazing how many people are supportive, Im verry happy to let people know about SOPHOS, and as a coummunity we can share and help.
canadapharmer

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

Sophos has a dedicated team, who are accountable and transparent. Their vision is in its infancy, but they have a forward thinking attitude and I have great hopes in what they can accomplish in the next several months. Investing now at its current marketcap seems to be a good entry point for a solid return.
KarimLP

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:28:03 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 04:43:42 PM by KarimLP

Sophos has a dedicated team, who are accountable and transparent. Their vision is in its infancy, but they have a forward thinking attitude and I have great hopes in what they can accomplish in the next several months. Investing now at its current marketcap seems to be a good entry point for a solid return.
Yes, the funds of the $SOPH team are locked for 18 Months. That means the fear of a Pump and Dump scheme is no longer a problem. If you think twice  Grin
KarimLP

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

$SOPH Admins,  now have access to the old Twitter page - https://twitter.com/Zlancer_ZCG, they will be posting on there about the swap also as well as the SophosHub Twitter page as normal
KarimLP

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:03:10 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 01:31:12 PM by KarimLP

There is one thing I'm sure of, the team behind Sophos is solid. Thanks for our admins and Devs

I belive in the $SOPHOS team Smiley . Dont forget to close your open sell orders if you have any open on Coinexchange, to avoid any complications. 30th is arround the corner. Also send your remaining ZCG to CE. 2 Days! $SOPH
ManagerOfThisGroup
Copper Member

Activity: 37

Telegram: MrD_XCPS

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for this post to bring Sophos to the spotlight.

For anyone wanting more information on the project, please visit our website on : www.sophoshub.com

We will be swapping all ZCG holders with 1ZCG to 6SOPH on 30th May. Please deposit all your ZCG on Coinexchange by 29th May to get your ZCG swapped automatically.

Sophos will be trading on Coinexchange on 31st May 2018.

Any questions, please contact me via pm or through our social media platforms.

Ravi Desai
(Sophos Finance and Marketing Manager)

KarimLP

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for this post to bring Sophos to the spotlight.

For anyone wanting more information on the project, please visit our website on : www.sophoshub.com

We will be swapping all ZCG holders with 1ZCG to 6SOPH on 30th May. Please deposit all your ZCG on Coinexchange by 29th May to get your ZCG swapped automatically.

Sophos will be trading on Coinexchange on 31st May 2018.

Any questions, please contact me via pm or through our social media platforms.

Ravi Desai
(Sophos Finance and Marketing Manager)

Amazing! keep your great work up!  Grin  ↑ ↑ Any question related to $SOPH, Ravi will be happy to answer to you! Hes one of the team members ↑ ↑
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.