Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again, Bitcoin described as a Bubble.  (Read 1961 times)
maikala

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

Bitcoin is still the bubble so far
It will benefit you when you take advantage of the opportunity of this bubble

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abrefatotherescue

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

Well sadly some people share the same sentiments too due to the inability to properly explain the intricacies of the bitcoin even by most of the cryptocurrency lovers raises a subtle red flag around it. As time goes on, and BTC continues to stand the test of time and gets more popular and finally gets more accepted in many places, I'm pretty sure they will get to understand
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

I think he is right maybe most people who are interested in the tech can explain bitcoin properly but I think his thinking is bullshit. Sorry, no offense but I do not avoid bitcoin for some old banking system which forces us to believe that their paper is worth some value and it can be traded as a form of money. They are making thousands of dollars because of their little agreement printed at every dollar note. I think bitcoin is much better than this and i do not care if it is another human's mistake I clearly need this concept in my future.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

Still a lot of discussions about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies surrounding in scientific community. Aren't experts yet convainced that bitcoin is a reality?
In an interview for CNBC, Robert Shiller the professor at Yale University expressed his rather negative sentiment towards Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, saying:

To me it’s another example of faddish human behavior.
Link to the interview: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/21/bitcoin-could-be-another-failed-currency-robert-shiller-says.html

Shiller consolidated his opinions on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a long post from where i prefered to take this note:

Practically no one, outside of computer science departments, can explain how cryptocurrencies work, and that mystery creates an aura of exclusivity, gives the new money glamour, and fills devotees with revolutionary zeal, […] None of this is new, and, as with past monetary innovations, a seemingly compelling story may not be enough.
Link to full article: https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/cryptocurrencies-scientific-narrative-by-robert-j--shiller-2018-05

As part of my advocacy to share good news about bitcoin.

A good push from one country in asia in planning to develop bitcoin

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

We bitcoin users surely need this, hoping this will jumpstart many country across the world in acceptance of bitcoin. Let us  repost this so everyone can help bitcoin to gain legalities and legitimacy.
This will be very good news if any country from Asia will legalise bitcoin. As we know that there are very few countries in the world who has legalised bitcoin yet like South Korea accepts bitcoins in exchange of their luxury cars, in Florida government accepting bitcoin for paying taxes from their country members, these are like two fortunate countries that has legalised bitcoin and now experiencing boost in their development and this will be very beneficial for any country who will legalise bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

Do not believe the false news, I think Bitcoin is not as a bubble. If Bitcoin is ever bubble again, then Bitcoin can not survive. poeple knows one as a bubble. Those who say it, I think they could not fully understand Bitcoin.

A bubble can be anything dude. It doesn't mean that if a bubble popped then it will continue to lose value until there's none. I've seen a lot of market crashes even worse than this correction and that can be considered as the bubble exploding but i've seen the market as well recover and soar to new heights afterwards

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

Still a lot of discussions about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies surrounding in scientific community. Aren't experts yet convainced that bitcoin is a reality?
In an interview for CNBC, Robert Shiller the professor at Yale University expressed his rather negative sentiment towards Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, saying:

Link to the interview: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/21/bitcoin-could-be-another-failed-currency-robert-shiller-says.html

Shiller consolidated his opinions on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a long post from where i prefered to take this note:

Practically no one, outside of computer science departments, can explain how cryptocurrencies work, and that mystery creates an aura of exclusivity, gives the new money glamour, and fills devotees with revolutionary zeal, […] None of this is new, and, as with past monetary innovations, a seemingly compelling story may not be enough.
Link to full article: https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/cryptocurrencies-scientific-narrative-by-robert-j--shiller-2018-05

There have been times when bitcoin is described as a bubble and also many a times it have also burst like one like back in December 2013 and 2017. But no matter what Bitcoin have rose from the bust in 2013 and the same will also happen now also. It's just that if a bad news spread very faster then the bitcoin price falls and if a good news spread then the bitcoin price rise sharply.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Do not believe the false news, I think Bitcoin is not as a bubble. If Bitcoin is ever bubble again, then Bitcoin can not survive. poeple knows one as a bubble. Those who say it, I think they could not fully understand Bitcoin.

A bubble can be anything dude. It doesn't mean that if a bubble popped then it will continue to lose value until there's none. I've seen a lot of market crashes even worse than this correction and that can be considered as the bubble exploding but i've seen the market as well recover and soar to new heights afterwards
[/quote

for me bitcoin is not a bubble because when you say bubble its been vanish, but Bitcoin
still exist and has a value. when you look back the time when bitcoin started market price now is very good enough.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

He's a very smart man in economic terms, but his conversation with cryptocurrency like no human in general.

I am a fool who does not know the world economy as a whole. But my stupidity always assumes that cryptocurrency will be a new innovation for a currency. If bitcoin is a bubble, maybe some developed countries like united states, japan and germany will never accept cryptocurrency, my logic is always thinking against it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Yes, I also noticed it, but it's better to sell everything and put it into Socratus because bitcoin is falling and you will also earn
maneka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

Many of the traditional financial players, including JPMorgan CEO Jamie Morgan, have criticized Bitcoin, describing it as a bubble. However, due to its hierarchical, mathematical and transparency nature, so called Bitcoin is a very inaccurate bubble of any kind.
Tesla, Amazon, Bitcoin "Bubble"
Bitcoin is not a bubble, contrary to the dishonest and unrealistic claims of bank executives. There is a bubble in Bitcoin in 2013 when demand for Bitcoin increases to a point where the market can no longer support it and the Bitcoin price has fallen from $ 1,300 to $ 200. However, it is not accurate to call the release. Bitcoin body is a bubble, like the inaccurate way to describe Amazon or Tesla as a bubble.
Even up to April of this year, analysts describe Tesla's exponential increase in the value of a "bubble," as analysts have done with Amazon over its 20 years of the company. about existence. Six months ago, Matthew Debord, shipping editor at Business Insider, wrote:
"At this time, a Tesla bubble looks clear and seems clear as it has since the beginning of this year. The difference now is that it grows so big that it becomes scary. "
A "expert" David Greenfield's Greenlight Capital, claims that Tesla is a bubble that will not turn up anytime soon, but it is a bubble. "In due time, we hope the bubbles to pop," Einhorn said.
It is important to acknowledge this trend in any emerging technology company and launch. Analysts and experts rush to confirm that anything is a bubble, due to its rapid rise in value and exponential growth.
From 2013 to 2017, Tesla's share price has risen from $ 20 to $ 302, with many minor adjustments and adjustments. In December, the Tesla shares fell more than $ 100, from $ 250 to $ 150, due to the company's troubled finances. However, over time Tesla recovered and it developed a sustainable business, a market, and extremely important, a consumer base similar to the way Bitcoin has evolved into a sustainable financial network, a strong market and secured an active consumer base of tens of millions of users.
Moreover, it is far from clear that the Bitcoin market, which includes a similar volume and liquidity of Apple, the largest liquid stock in the world with a daily trading volume of $ 3.3 billion. , because it has grown significantly since it was introduced in 2009.
kimjongun92

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

However if this bubble appears alts it's basically shitcoins will be allowed big dogs like bitcoin, ethereum, anchor etc to be the winner in the scene and fill the devotees with enthusiasm way network. He is too ignorant, not programmers like this guy thinks.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

Like I never heard that before. People now are getting used to this kind of opinion from experts. Only the skeptics believe them.  Wink

Adam Waters

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Of course it is a bubble, stupid to argue with obvious.

But what makes bitcoin unique is that each bubble (bull run) increases adoption which in turn generates new bubble which increases adoption and the whole sequence of bubbles is one bigger bubble and that also increases adoption.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

Bitcoin always becomes a bubble whenever the prices drives down but becomes the rave of the moment or makes the world go 'crazy' because of addiction to it. It is either here or there. People will not stop spreading lies about bitcoin. Whatever they gain attempting to kill bitcoin is left for them.

If bitcoin is bubble it was gone long time ago, as the first time they call it bubble it probably gone by that moment. Bjt as we have seen, it is still breathing and kicking, proving those people who only knew was to tell bad thing about bitcoin. Bitcoin is in the process of improving to go with the flow of changes.

barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

btc is not like bubbles. we knew that btc since back then are top from other cryptos. is just that today btc has many its problem on its price dropping however, btc still on top of other cryptos.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

There is many topics and discussion that portrait bitcoin and crypto to be a bubble but the fact still remains that if bitcoin was a bubble it could have bursted long ago, we have witness how bitcoin made it from the scraps to be where it is today in terms of market price and market cap. The truth still remains that bitcoin is never a bubble.
I agree with your statement, this is a stupid topic, FUD, and create a market wave. many topics that have themes that bitcoin is a bubble.

but in fact bitcoin is not a bubble, bitcoin is not also a ponzi scheme. bitcoin is a digital currency that has high fluctuations. different from other currencies.
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

No matter how many times they call bitcoin as a bubble, I don’t really care. They can call bitcoin whatever they want. We all have different views and are all entitled for our own opinion.
Lexzoom Token
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

Definitely, there are many discussions that needed an answer about the potential of bitcoin in the future. Given such considerations, we cannot afford on wasting our time on infinite debates because the proof of its existence rely on what it is today. The truth that Bitcoin has its life and still on beating on the market would mean that it can thrive in future – Bubble is not for Bitcoin`s good reason.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

Well there definition of bubble is definitely what the bubble we have seen that the children was playing. Bubbles would not last long time if they are comparing it to bitcoin. Bubble is not a proper adjective as for its performance, Bitcoin prove itself and still proving its capabilities as of this moment. Remember if bitcoin is just a bubble, it should've bursted out years ago.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shingaerx

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

all in this world is bubble so dont worry, just grab this opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: