Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BigCapital - crypto hedge fund - invest with us!  (Read 21807 times)
Bigcapital

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:49:55 AM

the ICO will run in 4 stage and the last stage is in Q1 2019,,
seems this project will have a long journey to hit the markets
anyway good luck !!

We have divided an ICO into 4 stages in order for investors to view and estimate our activities. Without activities there is no statistics, without statistics there is no analytics. Our results will be seen after the first reporting period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nurysan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:16:16 AM

this project looks good and promises hopefully much support will flow for this project so that ico will run smoothly and achieve its success.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

the project is held by a reliable team of course they will do the best for this project so that the project will run smoothly and successfully with many investors who join.

omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

Dear investors,at the moment the BigCapital project is one of the best projects that can be considered for investment!  And I believe in its bright future.
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

it looks good when viewed from the roadmap you post above, but I will find out more information about this project with my friends
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

What I think about this project, you have a wonderful project, you are sure to conquer the world. It is nice to see that you work on the project every day and do not stop there. Successful sale!!!!
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

Good afternoon! Is there a list of states that will not be able to participate in the sale of tokens or other restrictions?
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

What I think about this project, you have a wonderful project, you are sure to conquer the world. It is nice to see that you work on the project every day and do not stop there. Successful sale!!!!
awesome. This project brought a very nice concept, and I really hope that this project could be a huge success and give stunning results.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:57:42 AM

awesome. This project brought a very nice concept, and I really hope that this project could be a huge success and give stunning results.
I believe that this project could be successful, because the success of a project depends on how all the teams to manage the project properly. and I am sure that they will always do their best in order to make this project successful.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

with a reliable team in it, I'm sure this project will attract many participants and investors to join, and certainly, this project will be able to run in accordance with its plan and achieve its success.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:03:53 AM

I believe that this project could be successful, because the success of a project depends on how all the teams to manage the project properly. and I am sure that they will always do their best in order to make this project successful.
We are all indeed expecting a lot to the team so that they can bring the projects properly and of course we must also join the team in order to support the more passion and also many investors who are interested join this project.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

We are all indeed expecting a lot to the team so that they can bring the projects properly and of course we must also join the team in order to support the more passion and also many investors who are interested join this project.
you are correct because with more support for the project would certainly be uplifting for the team in managing projects and will further add to the trust for investors who want to join this project.

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:56:50 AM

I've read the thread for the bounty campaign, and i find it really interesting.
Comparing with the price of the tokens during ICO, i think the total allocation is rather big.
Perhaps I still able to join after the one that is ongoing are finished.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:09:25 AM

you are correct because with more support for the project would certainly be uplifting for the team in managing projects and will further add to the trust for investors who want to join this project.
I'm sure to the fore this project can get a lot of support because of the look of the concept and also the goal of this project is very interesting I hope the project can be fluently in ICO.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

Token price stability is one of the main key for a cryptocurrency that are created for Investment purposes.
That is what BigCapital offer from it's token, to have the stability of the price, so it will keep generating a profit for the investors.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

I'm sure to the fore this project can get a lot of support because of the look of the concept and also the goal of this project is very interesting I hope the project can be fluently in ICO.
Maybe you are right because, with all the advantages offered by this project to the participants I also hope there will be a lot of support for this project so that the ICO could smoothly and reached the planned target.
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

Maybe you are right because, with all the advantages offered by this project to the participants I also hope there will be a lot of support for this project so that the ICO could smoothly and reached the planned target.
We see how the development of this project to the next, hopefully this project always experiencing good progress.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:20:13 AM

1 BGP = 0,01 ETH. wow, it looks really interesting. Lately, too many new coins have come up with less attractive of their prices, but this BGP has a good price. Besides it is quite unusual that you divide the ICO into four stages with each stage consists only 250,000 tokens. However, this maybe your strategy in marketing.     
Bigcapital

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

this project looks good and promises hopefully much support will flow for this project so that ico will run smoothly and achieve its success.
it looks good when viewed from the roadmap you post above, but I will find out more information about this project with my friends

Thank you for support, sir! Big Capital team will use their resources to greatest effect in order to reach the goal.

Good afternoon! Is there a list of states that will not be able to participate in the sale of tokens or other restrictions?

We do not support any prohibitive and sanctions policy of different states, any person can take part in ICO. We cannot stop you from earning money.

Token price stability is one of the main key for a cryptocurrency that are created for Investment purposes.
That is what BigCapital offer from it's token, to have the stability of the price, so it will keep generating a profit for the investors.

Thank you for support, sir! Indeed, our goal is to design a stable and liquid tool for our investors that can be stored in your portfolio. There's no need to worry that the the price of the asset will drop several times.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

How does this work? Do I just send you my money and you promise to make more out of it? Or is it a smart-contract driven platform where users also have a say?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: