May 04, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

I should now hold altcoin anyway?HuhHuh
HELP ME!!!!!
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

You should hold it always if you want to earn on it. Holding is one of the reliable way to  have an income in the future.

BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

HELP ME!!!!!
If you need money before the end of this year, I advise you to sell everything, but if you wait a year, the result will amaze you. I think Bitcoin will grow strongly in early 2019, just after Christmas.

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

HELP ME!!!!!

You never lose until you sell. So if you dont badly need money just hold your coins and wait for the bull market.😎

oceanstarview

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

You should hold it always if you want to earn on it. Holding is one of the reliable way to  have an income in the future.

altcoin are the alternative crytocurrencies lunch after the success of bitcoin.Generally they project themselves as better substitutes to bitcoin.The success of bitcoin as the first peer-to-peer digital currency pave the for many to follow. Many altcoins are trying to target any perceive limitations that bitcoin has and come up with newer versions with competitive advantages.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

HELP ME!!!!!

it depends on the altcoin you are holding, be sure that they are working on it, marketing it well, making their platform great and everything will come their way, do not worry about the price, it's normal for a coin to drop but eventually gain its price if the coin is that good.
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

HELP ME!!!!!

if you hold altcoins when the price goes down do not you worry, be patient, when the altcoins price goes up, you can sell it and can profit, so do not panic

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:14:28 AM

HELP ME!!!!!

You should hold your altcoins to earn income from it in the nearest because the price of the altcoin can increase for you to make gains however there certain altcoins that you might sell when it reaches a certain targeted price. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

keep hodl. some bought at peak also keep hodl. there is strategy you sell your whole alt to tusd , as per my experience this bear market will keep until October. in October month  convert tusd to QRC,ZIL,Pchain.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:25:23 AM

Well, not with that attitude. I mean, you hold only the things you really believe in and you think will eventually appreciate in value. You don't hold onto anything in a blind hope it may rise in a few years. Plus, when you invest, especially in crypto, you need to ride with the tremendous volatility this market has.

So if you want to hold any asset, including your house, the least you should do is get to know whatever you need to make this decision. As simple as that, yet as complex as it is.
netadacadug

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

Hold it first until the price come that success or swak to your target price for now market is more red useless if you sell it now so its better to hodl until the price up again.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

It depends on what kind of altcoin you have, and if it's a good altcoin, it's worth holding for now.
If it's shit coin, it's a good time to sell at any time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

HELP ME!!!!!

There is no reason to sell your altcoins now. Try to study the situation and if you really need to let go of your coins, its up to you. But I suggest just keep your coins and hold them a little bit longer.

febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

grasp and hold it all will make you smile after all coin back stable and the market started to green again.
do not be frightened and panicked by the present circumstances just a trial for the newly emerging coin coin
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:14:08 AM

Many people want to know about altcoin, Altcoin is an electronic currency it was born to replace bitcoin it is a synthesis of all kinds of electronic money except Bitcoin. Altcoin is an alternative to Bitcoin, because most Altcoin is an improved version of Bitcoin.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

I just invested in chozun 途赞 recently  since I find it a reliable ICO, great team and excellent roadmap, good product and I'm planning to hold my ether coins after their token generation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: