Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptsy losing to coinedUP?  (Read 1520 times)
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:55:30 PM

80% from the shitcoins should be removed from cryptsy and all other exchanges.

And coinedup is a bad joke. Pressing the buy/sell into the right corner is totally 3#&*#@#!)*^

From the small exchanges i start to like https://coinex.pw
Simpy12 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:58:53 PM

And coinedup is a bad joke. Pressing the buy/sell into the right corner is totally 3#&*#@#!)*^

I disagree. If you don't want to buy small currencies don't do it but let others. Alternative coins, as the name says they should be alternative not common and already pumped...
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:01:53 PM

I disagree. If you don't want to buy small currencies don't do it but let others. Alternative coins, as the name says they should be alternative not common and already pumped...

I don't care if you agree or not. Feel free to buy all the shitcoins and get happy.  Roll Eyes
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:05:15 PM

It is better to add too many coins than to little. In the worst case the coin will die and will be removed.

Thats sort of thinking is whats currently killing the alt community Sad
Simpy12 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:12:19 AM

It is better to add too many coins than to little. In the worst case the coin will die and will be removed.

Thats sort of thinking is whats currently killing the alt community Sad

Altcoins - ALTcoinS - not MAINcoins. This is free market, some currences will die, some will grow, all should have a chance. 2 years ago BTC was nothing and at one point was given a chance by some people and look at it know. There might be some coins that can change someting and they might be destroyed by thinking similar to yours.
Peacefrog

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:29:38 AM

No. Coinedup looks like crap to be honest. Someone else here said it too it makes it look unsecure. I would feel safer holding a few btc's in cryptsy then in coinedup

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sha9sRtV5ermdZKwxZJPdT1cStK5RGWxGr
Simpy12 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:37:12 PM

No. Coinedup looks like crap to be honest. Someone else here said it too it makes it look unsecure. I would feel safer holding a few btc's in cryptsy then in coinedup
Coniedup and other similar exchanges will get better and better...
Starman22

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:55:43 PM

I have just recently signed up at CoinedUp and will agree that it is terribly slow. But even with this frustration the thing that bugs me the most is the use of 3rd party charts, with embedded ads in them no less! I currently disable the display of these, but it does make trying to judge a coins movement by its recent history a bit more of a challenge. Please remove this "feature" until you can implement your own charts.
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:14:32 PM

1. Not yet, cryptsy has reasonable buy/sell offers for each coin it has adopted. Coinedup has reasonable buy offers, but not all coins have reasonable sell offers. AKA huge spreads.

2. Coinedup needs a design reworking. Cryptsy looks professional.

3. Coinedup is free and offers vary new coins.

At this point Coinedup is great for 2 reasons

1. New coins without support from other exchanges

2. No fee's which will change

Coined up can be considered a level 3 exchange. Cryptsy level 2 (moving into level 1 when USD markets open) and MtGox, BTCe, Coinbase etc level 1 exchanges. Anyways, the point here is comparing the two isn't realistic at this point.
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:18:21 PM

I have just recently signed up at CoinedUp and will agree that it is terribly slow. But even with this frustration the thing that bugs me the most is the use of 3rd party charts, with embedded ads in them no less! I currently disable the display of these, but it does make trying to judge a coins movement by its recent history a bit more of a challenge. Please remove this "feature" until you can implement your own charts.

lol Bitches about ads on a free exchange. Any other exchange offering free trading?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: