Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Want To Hire] Someone that can properly install and setup Abe  (Read 473 times)
artw1982 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:28:46 AM

I've slaughtered several installs. After about 2 days running I get a "Table is full" message. The server isn't a problem. I want this running on Ubuntu Server and setup to auto start on reboots. The web interface really isn't needed.

Other than that I'd like for you to able to explain how I can search the Abe DB by an address and get a list of transactions.

The whole goal of this is to allow myself to search transactions by address without using blockchain.info.

If you can help shoot me a price (free is awesome too) and let's get it done. I also have Microsoft Keys I can trade.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: