Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Rebuttal of claims made against my person and the eMunie project  (Read 6227 times)
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:51:12 AM

Save your money and invest in a real currency with real value.
No reason to spend a single dime on the closed source "emunie" which is a potential scam when you can just invest in Ethereum.
Ethereum pre-sale begins in one week and the whitepaper and all of its details as well as its source code are ALL AVAILABLE!
Created by a team that actually have a history of knowing their shit unlike the devs at emunie which have absolutely no experience with crypto.
This is a no brainer folks. emunie is dead on arrival, oh wait it hasn't arrived yet. More like stillborn. The Ethereum whitepaper crushes any hope this scam has.
Thank you all for your kind words via PM, means a lot to me!

LEARN MORE ABOUT ETHEREUM HERE!

THEN THERE'S THIS:

And you needed to quadruple post why? It's not about envy, it's about trust. I'll be absolutely happy if the devs became billionairs IF they deserve it. Only a naive fool would say they deserve anything right now without showing anything in action. The devs are asking to be paid on two fronts, one being an IPO which everyone despises and are known to be used by scammers since there is no turning back once you've sent the cash, and two with a huge supply of currency that they can dump after a year. If Ether is poised to be the next big thing, why do they need an IPO? Especially one that uses an untraceable BTC purchase. If they had such an ingenious system, why wouldn't the IPO be done with USD or EUR. That way we are at least protected if it is a scam?

If I were a dev and I knew that my product was going to be amazing, I'd be satisfied with the millions I would make with my currency. If I were a dev and I felt that the project would fail, or that it had no value, or that I was planning to release it then go on vacation to the Bahamas, then I would do a BTC IPO so that I can at least secure some money at the expense of everyone that trusted me. This may or may not be the case here, which is why I said there is NO way to absolutely sure. No one is being given the benefit of the doubt. So the only logical step would be to cancel the IPO entirely or until the product is launched. eMunie did this, and I have to give Fuserleer huge props for doing so. I'd be contradicting myself if I were against them, but for this.

Not to mention that people don't understand how the coding system seems to be implemented. Ethereum is claiming to be Turing complete. Turing complete means that Ethereum contracts will likely be absolutely loaded with common and proprietary viruses, keyloggers, malware, adware, and a slew of other bad things. I am willing to bet my bank account that in a few short months people will be crying about how they got all their wallets/currency stolen, or their computers are now running slow, or how they blue screen every few minutes after a reboot.

If you want an example of how Turing complete works, load up a peer to peer sharing program and download a bunch of .MOV files and run them. I GUARANTEE that you will get a virus. That's because Quicktime movie files are Turing complete. This is why mkv, mpeg, mpg and avi, while not impervious, are much much safer to download. If you want to invest, mine, and run contracts at the risk of losing everything then go ahead. We will never know for sure how secure Ether is going to be until post release, so asking for money without proof of security is another red flag.

I thought eMunie looked bad during its pre IPO but Ethereum takes it to a new level.

Multiple personality disorder much?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:32:00 AM

Fuserleer  I monitored your efforts on eMunie from the very beginning.  It was a very interesting project.  I even was willing to accept a temporary close source for the project to protect IP.  It was a difficult challenge  and the mining community was a difficult community to win over. 

It was an interesting project and is far and beyond the most unique of all of them.  Above and beyond the garbage that is released here.  For me it was a difficult project to invest into.  I felt I was on the outside of the project.  I did not feel that I was contributing much to it. 

I believe that many of the attack on you and your project are mostly hacks and script kiddies that think they can flip a few switches in an algorithm make them developers and the next big thing.  It may envy. 

I wish you all the best with eMunie.  I have no opinion for or against the project.  I wish you the best of luck.
extee

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:56:44 AM

Fuserleer you should add that the slandering quotes you rebutting to are from LeoC himself. so people can spot the troll straight off the bat if he puts his head again in this thread .

btw he was slamming ethereum for the past week and now he's pimping it? lol prolly thinks he can make a quick buck on it after all.

I've never seen any developer being so open about his life like Fuserleer.  seems like the satoshi anonymous way is the only way to do business in crypto or people will attack you on a personal level.

I'm keeping my hopes up for an open beta and for an IPO . what I seen from emunie so far is very promising. keep up the good work guys and let us know when you're close to release.

extee

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:34:33 PM

edit:wrong thread

Coinonaer

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:22:53 PM

Well done Dan. Respect.  Smiley
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:01:43 PM

Is it possible to invest in Emunie now or again in the future?
Peachy

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:27:02 PM

Is it possible to invest in Emunie now or again in the future?

Chang Hum,

Come on over!
forum.emunie.com/

The official party hasn't yet started, but a preview of the festivities (ie. Open Beta) is about to be released.  You can find all the details about how to test drive the client yourself in the above forum link.  Grab a beer and kick back with a truly collaborative bunch of gentlemen (and ladies).  

A top-notch class-act if ever there was one.

Peachy

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money
Hansen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 08:12:13 AM

For all who still doubt there is a working beta:

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1339-ob1-whats-in-and-whats-not-saturday-1st-feb-2014/

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437805.0

No need to invest, just try it on your own on feb., 1st and get your opinion about it. If anyone still thinks, its a scam, well you dont have to go for it then. In any case, this proves leo/coassackman, however he is calling himself now, wrong in one of his accusations. Have fun with the beta!

Hansen

You want less fees? - You want a stable currency? - You want a fair distribution of raised funds? - You want anonymous transactions and communication? - You want so much more that doesn't fit in this line and will look crappy when writing it down because it will just be so much? - JOIN RADIX!
Co- Founder of Radix http://www.radix.global
morningtime

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:53:25 PM

I can prove Dan Hughes / Fuserleer is lying.

He claims to have worked on a video game as a lead developer at age 17:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/fa-premier-league-stars/credits
Where his name is listed as Dan Hughes.

However, click on his name. That same Dan Hughes also worked on Dj Hero 2 in 2010.
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,117344/

...but that's this guy - the REAL Dan Hughes:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hughesdaniel

eMunie is a scam. Fuserleer has constructed a fake profile based on guys named "Dan Hughes" (a very common name). It's strange enough to have a German nickname "Fuserleer" if you're British. But the profile photo? Looks like a model, not a developer.
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 03:04:27 PM

I can prove Dan Hughes / Fuserleer is lying.

He claims to have worked on a video game as a lead developer at age 17:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/fa-premier-league-stars/credits
Where his name is listed as Dan Hughes.

However, click on his name. That same Dan Hughes also worked on Dj Hero 2 in 2010.
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,117344/

...but that's this guy - the REAL Dan Hughes:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hughesdaniel

eMunie is a scam. Fuserleer has constructed a fake profile based on guys named "Dan Hughes" (a very common name). It's strange enough to have a German nickname "Fuserleer" if you're British. But the profile photo? Looks like a model, not a developer.

Seeing as you are trolling eMunie posts, I'll troll yours.....As posted in other threads to your attempt at FUD

-----

Oh just shut up now already....one word ---- CHECKMATE

*waits for a nut job to claim I stole his passport too*

Would you like a driver license, birth certificate?  Hell do you want a DNA swab also?

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
tadkis

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:06:53 PM

All beta members saw how hard Dan works...for us there is not important is this is Dan or not... we saw very good and talented member of our community...we are proud to work with him...
Emule

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:06:18 AM

Hughes, the main reason why people should NOT invest in your pyramide sceme is that you are a retard.

You already pre-sold 600 BTC on discount price to your "friends"

So get back to your emu corner and go pis there, you don't need BTC trolls.
Hansen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:02:09 AM

Hughes, the main reason why people should NOT invest in your pyramide sceme is that you are a retard.

You know, like 15 other people I met this "retard" last weekend. He is pretty smart for a retard actually. But I guess I am just a retard myself and didnt realize that he actually is one.

About the presell: As all of the beta testers had the possibility to go into that presell, Dan must have many friends, as there are quite a lot of beta testers. So what friends are YOU actually talking about?

I dont answer your last sentence as you must first work on your way to communicate there before I will do this.

You want less fees? - You want a stable currency? - You want a fair distribution of raised funds? - You want anonymous transactions and communication? - You want so much more that doesn't fit in this line and will look crappy when writing it down because it will just be so much? - JOIN RADIX!
Co- Founder of Radix http://www.radix.global
tadkis

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:05:38 PM

[/quote]

Emule, who are you that to tell such things about Hudges? You know him personally??? You are one of his friends?? Do you can to  prove your words???
I think : no, you can't... even you didn't see him... so don't talk nonsenses...
There are a lot of people which saw him and had personal conversations with him... you just troling... sitting in your chair near computer and that is all.
So that is enough, he is real man, he is open... and i think he gave to you, leoC and to others a lot of provments of his work.
If you don't believe in emu; don't invest... this is your choice... but don't talk nonsences...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: