Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL]FAUCETS MASTER: useful program for Bitcoin, Dogecoin & Litecoin faucets  (Read 966 times)
fmaster (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:56:08 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 08:03:24 AM by fmaster

I'm developing program to assist working with Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin faucets.

https://i.imgur.com/qdjqAVq.png

How it work:
1) Use download link at the end of this description
2) Unpack downloaded archive in any convenient directory
3) Run file "FaucetsMaster.exe"
4) Fill required fields: email and Bitcoin address
   Remaining fields are optional:
    a) Browser - Firefox and Chrome browser supported, select as you like
    b) Enable sound - if you want to hear sounds when certain events,
         currently sounds before next visit of faucet and after you receive coins from faucet
    c) Adresses for Litecoin and Dogecoin is not required - if do not fill then
         appropriate faucets will not be visited

ATTENTION!!! When filling fields please to use new email and new addresses for
    Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin. For two reasons:
     - program is absolutely free and will be developed with assist of referral fees
     - program will run correctly on faucets that require registration

5) Press "Start" button and selected browser will be started. If you do not have it,
   you will be prompted to choose another browser. Browser window should be open when
    program is running. It can be in background, but should be open, don't close it.
    Program manages this browser window.
6) Expect to see first CAPTCHA
7) Fill CAPTCHA in appropriate field and press Enter or click "Send" button

Also program displays following information:

1) Next to coin of relevant crypto currency from top to down: earnings in current session,
   earnings for current day, all-time earnings.
2) Status line from left to right: current text status (hint), number of faucets in anticipation
   to visit (in screenshot +7), waiting time until next faucets visit with it name

Supported faucets at this moment:
Bitcoin - 10
Litecoin - 8
Dogecoin - 19

If you have any suggestions or questions on using program, will be glad to hear. Will actively develop and
add new faucets in near future.

Program update process
If you have downloaded first version and do not want to download full program again, it is enough to download update.
Update usually consists of single file (FaucetsMaster.exe). You replace file at your installation derectory and
can continue to work with new version. Current version of program is indicated in title bar.

1.0.0 - 17.01.2015 | Full version
1) Transfer files with program on Google Drive
2) Fixed small bug when working with moondoge.co.in

1.0.1 - 17.01.2015 | Full version | Update
1) Implemented algorithm for automatic closing popup windows, now its can not pay attention,
   must be closed for some period of time
2) Added ranking algorithm for faucets. If faucet is ready and it gives highest average income, it served first.
   First pass is carried out by faucets to collect statistics, which are gradually updated in process.

Virus Total Scan

Have a nice day!!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I-Will-NEVER-Stop

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:01:16 AM

You might think this is a good program but stuff like this will kill all faucet sites because they will not earn any ad revenue and each faucet will dry up and close over time!  Undecided

Support your favorite faucets and visit faucets from "faucet lists" so that the page opens in a new tab and turn off you're ad blocker while visiting the faucets and you will see more faucets and bigger prizes for everyone!  Wink

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 02:22:15 AM

You might think this is a good program but stuff like this will kill all faucet sites because they will not earn any ad revenue and each faucet will dry up and close over time!  Undecided

Support your favorite faucets and visit faucets from "faucet lists" so that the page opens in a new tab and turn off you're ad blocker while visiting the faucets and you will see more faucets and bigger prizes for everyone!  Wink

Hey guys, I found the faucet owner.

Also, don't download programs from the internet and run them. Can someone virustotal this?
fmaster (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:01:47 AM

You might think this is a good program but stuff like this will kill all faucet sites because they will not earn any ad revenue and each faucet will dry up and close over time!

In next version I will add random (about 3-5%) visiting ads from faucets. I think you don't click more than 2%. Moreover faucets earn good money not only on clicks, but also on display ad. Program don't block any ad. It will help faucets too.

Support your favorite faucets and visit faucets from "faucet lists" so that the page opens in a new tab and turn off you're ad blocker while visiting the faucets and you will see more faucets and bigger prizes for everyone!

Program don't have any ad blocker. Pop-up windows are opened and the program closes them after a while. I do not think that faucets user is doing something else with opening pop-up windows. I hate pop-up ads and immediately close it. Good faucets don't have pop-up ads at all.

Hey guys, I found the faucet owner.
Also, don't download programs from the internet and run them. Can someone virustotal this?

Virus Total Scan
If you do not trust, you have to check the program for viruses yourself. This applies to any program.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: