Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Atheism does not exist  (Read 11627 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:05:40 PM

I'll try to sum up that nonsense you wrote (simply because your religious state of denial makes it useless to dissect and destroy every single one of your flawed pseudo-arguments) :

You actually think that everything is revolving around believes and you actually have not even a concept of the difference between knowledge, probabilities and believe.
You actually believe everything the human mind can fathom - exists.

[Yoda]Terribly mistaken you are, young padavan[/Yoda]

You believe - I know. That's the difference. Hughe difference. A difference which implications your mind will predictably fail to grasp.
Considering what you wrote about your "knowledge and wisdom", if you weren't such a sad example of a mentally incabable homo sapiens, it could actually be funny.

“You must unlearn what you have learned.” - Yoda

You must remember I used to be an atheist just like and you and share a viewpoint just like yours.  I stumbled upon hidden knowledge within myself and I'm sharing it with you.  You can doubt it or attack me if you wish, but you can never render my ideas false.

If the universe is infinite, please explain to me how something can not exist.  I've been asking this question throughout this thread.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
FalconFly

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sentinel

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:13:56 PM

You must remember I used to be an atheist just like and you and share a viewpoint just like yours.  I stumbled upon hidden knowledge within myself and I'm sharing it with you.  You can doubt it or attack me if you wish, but you can never render my ideas false.

If the universe is infinite, please explain to me how something can not exist.  I've been asking this question throughout this thread.

Whatever you "found within yourself" is not "hidden knowledge". Definitely something you couldn't handle, so much we can safely assume.

The statement "you can never render my ideas false" gives you away, as ideas can always be false. They're just ideas and essentially 0 cent a dozen.

btw, who told you the Universe was infinite? That's what people thought some 20 years ago. We don't know yet, but there are some interesting mathematical models pending scientific verification.
Even if the universe was infinite, who is telling you there is any atomic mass outside... say 20 Billion lightyears from us? Maybe there isn't even a single photon out there, or the temperature is absolute 0 deg Kelvin (indicating the compete halt of time/4th dimension as we know it).

This answers your question. That's how easy something can not exist (even time).

PS.
I used to be an atheist just like and you and share a viewpoint just like yours

I'm not an atheist. I belong to no group related to any type of religion or religous thinking/believes, so much I must insist upon despite some natural similarities.
And no, you weren't sharing a viewpoint just like me, because you (based on your line of argumentation) always lacked the entire education, analytical logic, critical thinking and common sense I have.
Most importantly, you simply lacked the mental stability to withstand whatever event occured to you. When a singular event can change your entire viewpoint, then your viewpoint hasn't been the most accurate all along, to say the least.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 11:28:14 PM

I'm not an atheist. I belong to no group related to any type of religion or religous thinking/believes, so much I must insist upon despite some natural similarities.

I'm pretty sure you are atheist. If an inability to believe magic superstition is atheism, then I'd have to say you're atheist and more generally anti-irrationalist. Or maybe just rationalist.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:18:17 AM

You must remember I used to be an atheist just like and you and share a viewpoint just like yours.  I stumbled upon hidden knowledge within myself and I'm sharing it with you.  You can doubt it or attack me if you wish, but you can never render my ideas false.

If the universe is infinite, please explain to me how something can not exist.  I've been asking this question throughout this thread.

Whatever you "found within yourself" is not "hidden knowledge". Definitely something you couldn't handle, so much we can safely assume.

The statement "you can never render my ideas false" gives you away, as ideas can always be false. They're just ideas and essentially 0 cent a dozen.

btw, who told you the Universe was infinite? That's what people thought some 20 years ago. We don't know yet, but there are some interesting mathematical models pending scientific verification.
Even if the universe was infinite, who is telling you there is any atomic mass outside... say 20 Billion lightyears from us? Maybe there isn't even a single photon out there, or the temperature is absolute 0 deg Kelvin (indicating the compete halt of time/4th dimension as we know it).

This answers your question. That's how easy something can not exist (even time).

PS.
I used to be an atheist just like and you and share a viewpoint just like yours

And no, you weren't sharing a viewpoint just like me, because you (based on your line of argumentation) always lacked the entire education, analytical logic, critical thinking and common sense I have.
Most importantly, you simply lacked the mental stability to withstand whatever event occured to you. When a singular event can change your entire viewpoint, then your viewpoint hasn't been the most accurate all along, to say the least.

You are attacking me and not the words I say.  The statements I make are positive, true statements.  You can see this simply by looking at the polarity of each word.

As I contemplated death as a kid, I also contemplated the existence of our universe.  One night I had the seemingly frightening realization that if we live in a box, or a bubble, then what is outside of that box?

You should also recognize that we are not limited to this dimension.  Astral travel and out of body experiences are both occurrences that involve separating consciousness from the physical hold of your body and can be practiced by anyone who truly puts their mind to work - or more accurately, at ease.  Dreams are an example of our multidimensional nature.  Thoughts are alternate realities we connect to, and while we are unable to connect to them fully, there is no reason to think a rapid evolution of understanding within the mind could not occur, making dreams become as real as life itself.

The fact that you can think of something proves it's existence, no matter how limited you may believe it's existence is, at the very least it's a concept that can be construed and comprehended, which is something.

Again, your words demonstrate negativity.  If a single event can change someone's viewpoint to the point they can let go of negative thought patterns, they are truly humble and there is only wisdom to be gained.  When one experiences egodeath and not only see's complete white light, but feels infinite amounts of peace, it will change their life and perspective.  You may always revert to your old ways when confronted by the truth, or you can adapt, evolve, and grow as a being.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
FalconFly

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sentinel

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:50:28 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 04:33:12 PM by FalconFly

You are attacking me and not the words I say.  The statements I make are positive, true statements.  You can see this simply by looking at the polarity of each word.

I'm not even going further today...
The statements are mostly utter and complete BS. I can see this simply by looking at all the logical errors, contradictions, countless flaws and general gibberish you put there.

Seriously, your "believer nut" writings are no different from the mumblings of a severely suffering drug addict in his final, untreatable delirious end stadium. Both make no sense because both have lost all connection to reality.
If you consider yourself "evolved" - oh boy, did you get "evolution" wrong. Seriously - wrong way. Severely degenerated is what you present yourself like.

PS.
Don't bother answering since as of today, I'm running out of mood to discuss anything with mentally challenged drug addicts or alike (whatever reason their complete mental failure was, none of my business).

PPS.
A bit methaphorical but fitting well.
These Videos are basically like your world and in this world, everything makes sense to you.
Cows Cows Cows
Chimpnology

...just don't wonder too much why it doesn't make sense to others, you wouldn't understand.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
NixZiZ

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:05:41 PM

You believe in non existence.  Not to label you, but that belief is delusional.  Psychotic: False beliefs about what is taking place or who one is (delusions).

The basis of non existence is a false belief.  It is a negative.

Tell me, how does something you can think about not exist?

Alright. Let's say I was never born. In that case, did NixZiZ ever exist? NO!

You can think about the said NixZiZ, but at that point, the person is a concept, not an actual physical object.

Sort of like a character in a book.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:09:03 PM

You are attacking me and not the words I say.  The statements I make are positive, true statements.  You can see this simply by looking at the polarity of each word.

I'm not even going further today...
The statements are mostly utter and complete BS. I can see this simply by looking at all the logical errors, contradictions, countless flaws and general gibberish you put there.

Seriously, your "believer nut" writings are no different from the mumblings of a severely suffering drug addict in his final, untreatable delirious end stadium. Both make no sense because both have lost all connection to reality.
If you consider yourself "evolved" - oh boy, did you get "evolution" wrong. Seriously - wrong way. Severely degenerated is what you present yourself like.

PS.
Don't bother answering since as of today, I'm running out of mood to discuss anything with mentally challenged drug addicts or alike (whatever reason their complete mental failure was, none of my business).

PPS.
A bit methaphorical but fitting well.
These Videos are basically like your world and in this world, everything makes sense to you.
Cows Cows Cows
Chimpnology

...just don't wonder too much why it doesn't make sense to others, you wouldn't understand.

I'm going to answer just to point out that your entire reply consisted of attacks and completely avoided any meaningful conversation.

You believe in non existence.  Not to label you, but that belief is delusional.  Psychotic: False beliefs about what is taking place or who one is (delusions).

The basis of non existence is a false belief.  It is a negative.

Tell me, how does something you can think about not exist?

Alright. Let's say I was never born. In that case, did NixZiZ ever exist? NO!

You can think about the said NixZiZ, but at that point, the person is a concept, not an actual physical object.

Sort of like a character in a book.

Why would you have not existed?  There are currently infinite other NixZiZs at this very moment and from thereon.  Just because we can't remember our experiences before this life doesn't mean they don't exist.

richo262

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:49:39 AM

Just lay off the drugs dank, go to a group and sober up please.

Get well soon
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 10:29:58 AM

Why would you have not existed?  There are currently infinite other NixZiZs at this very moment and from thereon.  Just because we can't remember our experiences before this life doesn't mean they don't exist.

I see the basic difference between us now!

I start with "what is there evidence for?" and then follow where the evidence leads.

You, on the other hand, start with "what can I imagine?" and then follow where your imagination leads you.

It's a small difference, but I think all will agree that it's a vital one.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:45:10 PM

Just lay off the drugs dank, go to a group and sober up please.

Get well soon

Excellent exposition comrade.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:50:36 PM

I see the basic difference between us now!

I start with "what is there evidence for?" and then follow where the evidence leads.

You, on the other hand, start with "what can I imagine?" and then follow where your imagination leads you.

It's a small difference, but I think all will agree that it's a vital one.

I too started with what is there evidence for.  Evidence directed me down this path, so I followed.

nasamanBoy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:33:36 AM

With strong atheists, and with those who wish to push atheism as an ideology.
And no, this is not based on any evidence, proof, or anything else. It's a faith-based call....
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 08:36:39 AM

With strong atheists, and with those who wish to push atheism as an ideology.
And no, this is not based on any evidence, proof, or anything else. It's a faith-based call....

You've missed the first part of your sentence there. Can you go back and edit to to make sense?

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:20:06 PM

Dank is a crazy-person.  The sad thing about this thread is that:

a) He purports to be a student of logic and reason
b) People keep taking him up on his invitation to argue

All you have to do is read the many pages in the thread to see that Dank is arguing from his own Willie-Wonka worldview---not at all interested in dividing fact from fiction or even simply keeping track of what is known and what is imagined.  Comeon y'all, leave Dank alone to write another love song, don't go to his philosophy class, it just doesn't make any sense.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:27:44 PM

Yet your post consisted of little more than your narrow perception attacking something you don't understand.

So I have still contributed more meaningful content in this thread.

richo262

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:23:02 AM

So does this mean you'll start meaningful contributions?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:36:35 AM

The answer to your own existence lies within this thread.  Is that meaningful to you?

richo262

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:04:30 AM

Really? I thought we had already concluded it was the ramblings of a schizophrenic drug addict?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:34:52 AM

Only in your perception.  Others would conclude it was the ramblings of god, truth.

Converse my words, not what you don't know.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 08:44:23 AM

Only in your perception.  Others would conclude it was the ramblings of god, truth.

Converse my words, not what you don't know.

Your comma use is confusing me again. Do you mean "the ramblings of god-truth", or "the ramblings of god and the ramblings of truth"? Because neither of them make much sense to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: