Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: How trade safely without any loss  (Read 4973 times)
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2962

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:30:07 AM

Many commentators on the starting post correctly noted that there is no trading without losses. It really is. More precisely, I would not say about losses, but about temporary losses in the value of your coins. We do not know of any way to completely eliminate this danger. Drawdowns are absolutely inevitable. Investing in government bonds can only be safe. But there is now a negative yield.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:48:35 PM

It is almost impossible to say for me the wors Safe in crypto currency trading. Either you will be a gainer or you will be a loser. But patience will make you happy one day if you can show it. Not every signal can be followed for a short term. So you need to have enough time with patience.

Signal only use for know if there is any pump or not, personally I'm not recommend any signal for any shit coins out there because many pump and dump happened. It's better to trading for big marketcap such bitcoin, eth, bnb, tron, and others if you're looking for a daily trading and dont forget to learn some reading the trend cryptomarket movement also always follow the news about coins you trade.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Sinjokubhi

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

Sinjokubhi

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 01:40:22 PM

It's impossible to trade without any loss, even with all the best mentor and advance trading indicators, there will still space for  error and predict the wrong movement, and all success traders learn from the lost, so there is no such things as safe trade, trading means to be risky

Yes, it is true, trading without a loss is a fortune. It is impossible, in trading we will always get profit continuously. Because sometimes even a professional can make mistakes, whether it's reading charts or buying or selling currencies.

The rise and fall of a currency is uncertain, but predictable. Predictions are usually not completely correct, it could be far from what we thought. But by predicting the increase or decrease that will occur, we can anticipate a risk that will cause a loss to come.

By anticipating we can minimize the losses that will occur later. Actually we do not expect to get a loss, all traders and investors will always expect profit from what they do. However, we don't know what will happen in the future, so prepare at least the funds to break even or sell the currency before the price drops, then buy it again when the price goes up.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 05:28:36 PM

Secure way to decrease misfortune must utilize halt misfortune but It is incredible myth to accept there's a way to exchange without making misfortunes. No dealer can do that. Each dealers takes a few misfortune from time to time. No one here indeed the amazing individuals can claim that. The as it were distinction between dealers is that a few make more great exchanges than awful exchanges. Botches of examination is there for everybody to create.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
migolmigol

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:52:24 PM

All traders experienced loss as it is part of the game. And the ones who even accepts loss are the ones who will be gaining more profit in the future if they will be able to apply that experience in the next trades. What we can do is to minimize the risk for the loss. This is where the studies like MACD, RSI, Bol and many more will apply. We can determine what price is a good entry point and strategize an exit plan through this studies. But also remember to strategize as well in cutting losses. We need to set a certain percentage of loss that we need to accept in order to avoid a bigger percentage of loss. Just make a different trade and have a "revenge trade" other alts and trades.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:28:30 PM

None of the traders can do that things. I think almost all of the individuals traders they face losses including me of course.
Meaning, the title of this topic is not possible to happen, we can only avoid cover or avoid it if we are sure about the price could be,
but not without any loss.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:06:37 PM

I guess it will be difficult to trade safely without any loss because before I became a professional trader, I have experienced so many losses in my investment, that make me almost give up on my investment some years ago. Based on what I have experienced some years back, show that it will be difficult for me to experience loss in my trade.
If you have experienced losses before and learnt from your failure, it will be very easy for you to trade safely without loss in your investment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: