Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 02:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: looks is right time to invest  (Read 5641 times)
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:57:27 AM

Yes, in my opinion now is the right time to invest in the crypto coint, the coint price is still down, you can buy and hold it, when the coint price rises you can sell it
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:00:14 AM

Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Yes, it is the right time to purchase more. Let us just wait for the price hike of crypto coins then we can have our party. And I think it will be sooner.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:02:35 AM

yes in my opinion this is the best time to buy several altcoins, because the price is too cheap, so you use this opportunity to hold a coin that you trade in the future, I think by the end of this year all crypto markets will increase.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

When you look back at these year charts, you can see that it was almost all the time the right time to invest in the market. These year had so many downs, and if you follow the market, you had good chances to buy the whole stuff cheap! But im sure a lot of people lost their faith in cryptocurrencies and started rebuying when the price pumps and now they are all in lose!
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

Always try to count on yourself and your views. Make your own decision. Because each of us is easily mislead. Do not give in to provocation. It is better to explore the crypto currency yourself. and choose which one will go its own way.
1hgfd030

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:13:39 AM

Now is the perfect time to invest, where the prices of all altcoin are reduced or adjusted. The market will recover and the prices and prices of all the altcoins are recovering.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:45:47 AM

I think the price of Cryptocurrency has indeed experienced a considerable price decline.
Maybe this is a good time to buy lots of coins at cheap prices.
But at this time Cryptocurrency conditions are bad, I'm just worried if after we buy coins at a low price, the price of Cryptocurrency falls again.
This is actually a difficult choice because Cryptocurrency conditions are bad.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
gulu498

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:54:06 AM

Yes, I think it is indeed a good time to invest. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and the price of many cryptocurrencies I think will not continue to fall.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

I agree with you that the market has just recovered. I think it is a good time to buy. It is the time for you to make a profit. Don't hesitate to buy long-term holdings now.
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

Agreed. There were already a lot of such moments, I later regretted that I did not take advantage. And often such an acquisition is beneficial in the future.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

Actually,Yes this the right time to invest and buy some promising altcoin because the whole market has dropped and still at lower level.If you have capital much better to buy more coin and hold for long term.I believe the market will rise again soon as possible.
In calculation, that is the right thing because we have the opportunity to make a profit.
Buying coins at cheap prices and then selling them at high prices is an opportunity.

Market conditions are not known to change again, but certainly that there will always be changes every time and this we have to deal with as well and comfortably as possible.
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

It is indeed the right moment for investments. because it is now the price of all the coins are cheap. However, it is precisely in these conditions, we will be a little difficult to get the coins in the market. due to the rotation of the coin becomes very little.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
I Love Crypto Noda

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

but we need to be sure that, for example, ETH will rise again after this drop
xiahwu

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

It seems that this is really the case, but i still advise everyone who wants to invest to think about it. Don't be impulsive. The cryptocurrency is still too many uncertain factors.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

yes right, now is the right time to buy and invest because almost all crypto prices have dropped so you can get lots of crypto at low prices, and will have the opportunity to get profit
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

yes you are right now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency by buying as much cryptocurrency as you can and use it when the price is cheap like this to get a lot of profit.
strunberg

Activity: 1372
Merit: 341

The Change Ltd - 250+ coins

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:33:43 AM

yes right, now is the right time to buy and invest because almost all crypto prices have dropped so you can get lots of crypto at low prices, and will have the opportunity to get profit
this downward movement could be best chance for us to collect potential coins, most of them at cheapest price right now .so better to take this best offer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████░░
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░
▄████▀░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░
████░░░░░░░▄█████████▀░░░░
████░░░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
████░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░████
▀▀▀▀░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░████
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
░░████████████████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀

TheChange
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀██▀▀██████████▄
██████████░░██░░███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████░░░████▄░░░███████
████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░███████
████████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄████████
▀█████████░░██░░██████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░██▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀
░░░░░░░░░░██▀
░░░▄▄
 ▄██▀
███████████████
 ▀██▄
░░░▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀███████████▄
████████████░░░███████████
██████████▀░░░░░▀█████████
█████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▀███████
█████████▄░▀▀▄▀▀░▄████████
██████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
▀███████████▄░▄██████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀

+250
COINS
.Crypto Exchange.
▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄███▀▀███▄▄▄
▄█████▀▀░▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████▄
██▀░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄░▀██
██░████████████████░██
██░████████████████░██
██░▀██████████████▀░██
██░▀████████████▀░██
▀██░▀██████████▀░██▀
▀██▄░▀██████▀░▄██▀
▀██▄▄░▀▀░▄▄██▀
▀▀██▄▄██▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████░░░░░░░█████
██████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████▄░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░██████
████████████▀░░░░░░███████
██████████░░░░░░░░████████
███████████▄░░░░░█████████
█████████████▄░░██████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
vividbery

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

Yes, now is the right time to invest, the coint price all goes down and the market has not recovered, you can buy a few coints and invest it, choose a coint that has good potential for investment, because for the future you will enjoy the results
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Indeed, this time is the good and best time to buy and to invest in cryptocurrencies especially to the solid coins like bitcoin and ethereum because both of them are down and its your opportunity to invest a lot. In addition to that, just invest now simply because the market will recover soon and that time is your chance to sell it out and then you can make good and high profit. Lastly, its better to invest now and do not wait more time.
Nemhongonie

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

I don't have because of financial issues. So many high  potentials altcoins that I really love to buy and longing to be part of my portfolio are on sale.  Love to add more.  I am pretty sure this coming months this  altcoins  will reach all time high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: