Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell btc-e trading robot 130$  (Read 834 times)
bblizard (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

Feel free:)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:27:31 PM

Sell trading robot http://www.btcrobot.com

Expires: 22.09.2014
Plan: Gold
Buy price: 248$
Trading platform: BTC-E
Account: 1.09$

YOU CAN BUY ONLY 130$

About plan Gold:

Fully pre-installed version,
1 year service.
One-time payment of $248 for a one year membership (no subscription), no additional monthly fees + expedited tickets with support + 1 year of premium trade hosting, VPS included! Choose this option if you don't want to install anything or keep your computer ON. The robot will come pre-installed on our premium trading VPS for you and you will access it simply via your browser through your private members area! Nothing to download or setup.

Пoкyпaй и пpoдaвaй нa BTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geektang

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:40:12 AM

sounds awesome Grin
RapidFire

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:17:07 PM

Any website that pushes their trading product that hard and then goes as far as trying to keep you from closing the browser (two times at that!!) by popping up dialog boxes -- screams low rent scam.

Not saying it is.  But it sure screams it.

bblizard (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:00:34 AM

Any website that pushes their trading product that hard and then goes as far as trying to keep you from closing the browser (two times at that!!) by popping up dialog boxes -- screams low rent scam.

Not saying it is.  But it sure screams it.

Ok, i give robot to try for free for 1 week or more, but i take 10% profit, ok!
I send to you login and password, you setup robot for you! You send me 1$ , coz account have 1,09$ and use for free, when robot make profit you send 10%! Ok!?

RapidFire

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:05:19 PM

I send to you login and password, you setup robot for you! You send me 1$ , coz account have 1,09$ and use for free, when robot make profit you send 10%! Ok!?

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not interested.  I've been trading long enough to know that either:  (A) Your returns are simply not possible.  This may be due to a number of reasons.  Probably unattainable fills that are only possible in simulation when you don't have to worry about liquidity or someone beating you to the trade.   Or  (B) You are on a lucky streak that will end badly for whoever is using your system.  I'm willing to bet that (A) is more likely.  Feel free to prove me wrong with an audited (3rd party) statement. 

Either way, the posted returns are a red flag.  Even if you offer me a free lifetime license, I would pass. 
bblizard (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:15:16 PM

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not interested.  I've been trading long enough to know that either:  (A) Your returns are simply not possible.  This may be due to a number of reasons.  Probably unattainable fills that are only possible in simulation when you don't have to worry about liquidity or someone beating you to the trade.   Or  (B) You are on a lucky streak that will end badly for whoever is using your system.  I'm willing to bet that (A) is more likely.  Feel free to prove me wrong with an audited (3rd party) statement. 

Either way, the posted returns are a red flag.  Even if you offer me a free lifetime license, I would pass. 

You are welcome. This robot make profit for me, but only in $$$! My interest is bitcoins! Good luck!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: