Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanna be a trader  (Read 1034 times)
Vietcaothuhn

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

Trading is so hard to me because i don’t any helper and guides Sad i lost over $2000 for them and i realized that maybe it’s not suit for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

Do what is called paper trading for some months and see how you will fair before you go on to invest real money , and even that should be a little amount you might be comfortable with it if loses. Do paper trade, and record whatever you will do in various situation and apply the same to your trading.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

Nobody can tell you about this, because it depends on your financial condition. I have started my investment with 10% of my saving. Before investing, you should open an account in any exchange, I use BINANCE AND BITFINEX.

it is almost impossible to forecast cryptocurrency price movements, but if you able to read the graph.Then you can forecast.
robresno

Activity: 24
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

First step to learn how to trade:

Go to the bank and withdraw $1000 in ten $100 bills, then go to the bathroom and flush one by one down the toilet. Try not to feel any emotions. If you can do that then you're ready for trading. If not then repeat the process or quit.

The truth is that real trading is one of the most difficult ways to make money. But it's possible to be profitable if you dedicate the time and effort. Money management is the key. Get some books on position sizes and money management. Discipline and money management are the key to successful trading.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

Well, I have observed that there is no minimum limit of the amount when it comes to trading, you can start trading with as low as $1 but when it comes to the knowledge, skills and experience there is no maximum limit for it and you keep learning in every trade. I believe that practical trading is the best way to acquire knowledge and skills required in trading. Do your own research and build own strategies instead of relying on other's opinion.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

Guys I want to be a trader and as a newbie I want first to know if "how much do i need to start in trading?" can you guys share any of your experience?
So being a trader is one of the hardest job to do on crypto market to earn something, you need to have a lot of knowledge and you need to have some practice in trading so first loses can't make you go back.

jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

Guys I want to be a trader and as a newbie I want first to know if "how much do i need to start in trading?" can you guys share any of your experience?

Actually you can do trading even your capital is small. Capital is not a big deal specially when you are beginner in trading what important is your knowledge on how it works. So better to gain more information and practice it in actual.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

I haven’t tried trading yet since I’m still preparing myself to that new “game”. However my friend did invest a lot. When I mean a lot, i mean a lot lot. But a lot of risks were taken. Cause you won’t able to move those investments for a very long time. But he managed to be successful. So props to him. And good luck to you good sir.

artistus84

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

It is better to start with a demo account or with a small amount. After it will be a profit. To try with real amounts.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

You can start with as much as you want but to make it sure, invest only with an amount you're okay with.

$100 isn't so painful if you ever going to take the risk of trading so that's an acceptable start for beginners.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pieangel

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

You can start with as much as you want but to make it sure, invest only with an amount you're okay with.

$100 isn't so painful if you ever going to take the risk of trading so that's an acceptable start for beginners.
Yeah right, try not too big yet, we start from the bottom and get the first pleasure in trade so that kedepanya be a regular, successful gan.!
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

Before investing your money I would recommend you to study technical and fundamental analysis and their basics. if you play the trade by the rules you reduce the chances of being failure. 

Hirus

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Best  way is to learn by doing honestly. Just go to binance and do it.
I would however highly recommend against trading with a lot of money.  Start off with 20 dollars or something. If you can consistently grow that then start trading for real after a few months.

Hello
Does binance ask kyc before you can create an account?
2weent6

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:22:35 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 11:26:35 PM by 2weent6

I trade before in stock market and now I will try my luck here in cryptomarket, I will probably save my money to start trading with cryptocurrency. For now, I will try to understand the market first before I make move so my money will be safe, I know this market is risky so I have to prepare for it.
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

I think that at least 50$ is needed because the markets are all percentages. If you invest too little, you can't even see the profit point. If you lose it, you won't learn too much (because you don't care)!
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

Suppose you write an exam. You would prepare for particular subject by studying your notes, articles, lectures etc. Apply the same here as well. A good trader never   made in one day week or month. When i'm personally having this problem suffered a lot. Started studying things using internet. it took some time for me to understand some terms of a good trader & importance of sticking to a particular method of trading. I can provide you some hints here which you find everywhere but keep the "PATIENTS" at the top of the list which most of them forget in the starting stage of trading.

The amount investing should be an amount which you can afford to loose. You will realize why it is. Do your own research more. Definitely you will ended up being a good trader.

Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

Check out the Trade Discussion forum.
Theres a lot of useful information there, you will definitely find knowledge there
CryptoWind

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

I wanna say just one thing, if you once decide to trade remember *The discipline is very very important for any trader* Follow your rules, dont let emotions manage your decisions.
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

You can start with any amount. It is better to start with a small because you are a beginner losses are inevitable. Once you learn how to trade, you can increase the investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: