Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's be honest bitcoin dies if the investors greed is not fulfilled  (Read 390 times)
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

if you say that bitcoin is ponzi, then you are wrong. bitcoin is different from onechain and bitcoin is different from javacoin.

then you should also know that bitcoin often suffers death, then bitcoin gets up again.

bitcoin does not lose value, but bitcoin just needs positive support for high again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yazher

Activity: 2142
Merit: 584

You own the pen

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

No, it will not die what do you see today is only a trial downtrend is normal it will rise again soon anyway just like the other months only patience is what we need, there are trials but there are no failures.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:22:45 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 05:45:23 PM by KingScorpio

many investors only invested into bitcoin because they hope for huge value increases, but since bitcoin is now stagnating and even losing in value, many will drop bitcoin and cointinue to drop it,
you already said it twice: many not all. and it is not that many either. it is some and the rest of the investors know better to fall for this manipulation like an idiot.

because the ponzi scheme high returns at the beginning of bitcoins cannot be delivered anymore.
LOL, you sound like one of the biggest idiots so far Wink

due to the hart competition in the industry,

this part was the best part so i had to cut it out to laugh at it separately Cheesy
you can keep on dreaming and bag holding your shitcoin thinking it is "competing" with bitcoin and continue losing money for doing that Grin

no you are wrong bitcoin is a shitcoin, it does nothing, it impoverishes everyone, and it cannot survive without other central currencies, which substance it attacks like a cancer. see electricity theft in china.

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 5543

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

no you are wrong bitcoin is a shitcoin, it does nothing, it impoverishes everyone, and it cannot survive without other central currencies, which substance it attacks like a cancer. see electricity theft in china.

If you call BTC shitcoin, does that mean that the rest of cryptocurrency goes to the same category? It seems to me that you were quite disappointed with the current development of events and the price, based on last year price many were expecting at least 50 000$ by mid this year. Suddenly BTC is become shitcoin&ponzi, but I guess most of buyers above 15 000$ level have a similar opinion as you do.

It is normal that financial system which currently exists trying to discredit BTC and cryptocurrency in general, this is quite a normal occurrence. But what is theft of electricity in China have with BTC, most of miners are moving from there anyway, and electricity consumption consumed by all BTC miners in the world per year is 0.5 % of total electricity consumption, more or less.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

exactly Bitcoin will not die even when left the investors, but Bitcoin will continue to exist and its value will go down.

but I'm sure if Bitcoin is much in use and much in buy, then Bitcoin will rise in its price.

vhhjhju

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

Greedy investors will only push the price of Bitcoin, but there is no progress on the development of Bitcoin, and most investors believe that the price of Bitcoin will keep rising. It is the programmers who really focus on technology, but they need to live. The price of Bitcoin can bring them benefits.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

many investors only invested into bitcoin because they hope for huge value increases, but since bitcoin is now stagnating and even losing in value,

many will drop bitcoin and cointinue to drop it, because the ponzi scheme high returns at the beginning of bitcoins cannot be delivered anymore.

regards
what?yeah theres greedy investors that only wanted a quick profit and dont bother about anything,but i believe that many users now are interested in the technology behind every project and thats why bitcoin will never die,price decreases because of fluctuation and the volatility but it doesnt mean it will stay as this because recovery follows every fall and thats the nature of cryptocurrency
Nosequired

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

No it won't die, it'll actually be used for its intended purpose. Everyone forgets that it's first use is as a currency before an investment.
YYY sun

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

No it won't die, it'll actually be used for its intended purpose. Everyone forgets that it's first use is as a currency before an investment.

totally agree on that Smiley
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

many investors only invested into bitcoin because they hope for huge value increases, but since bitcoin is now stagnating and even losing in value,

many will drop bitcoin and cointinue to drop it, because the ponzi scheme high returns at the beginning of bitcoins cannot be delivered anymore.

regards

Um...no? I mean:

It's true, that there a lot of heavy players out there with tons of BTC and they can very well manipulate the market. If they are smart, they will not dump all of it.

It's also true, that crypto (not BTC only) is evolving every day, so such people might migrate to these alt-coins and leave their BTC here

What ponzi scheme? BTC distribution will change (which is good), intrinsic value will remain.

Unless everybody and anybody sells their BTC, nothing bad will happen. Not everybody is in the game to make short-term profits Smiley

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

Bitcoin won`t die,if the greedy investors leave.It will continue to exist,but with a way lower price and lower price volatility.I think that bitcoin has a better chance to evolve and succeed,without all those investors.
What do you mean by "hard competition in the industry"?Do you mean competition in BTC mining?

I somehow agree with you. Even when some greedy investors will leave, bitcoin will stay remain because I believe most investors in here are pretty smart. They are knowledgeable enough to know that dumping their bitcoin whereas the situation of it is not good will only bring them a great lost. Also, bitcoin is first created to be a currency not as an investment.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

I do agree its not about investors the huge manipulation is done by whales they are making strategy whether pump or dump the bitcoin . Lots of people entering crypto space to become millionaire in over night . Recent trend shows people who entered crypto currency in 2018 got huge losses .

The moment bitcoin falls below the price they bought it gor greedy people with weak hands lets go of their bitcoin and strong hands gets to buy it. The more these coinns falls to strong hands, the more its gonna make the prkce of bitcoin goes up. If people hold their coins by the time it drops, it helps the bitcoin price. If we sell when it drops, it hurts the price.  i believe that many users now are interested in the technology behind every project and thats why bitcoin will never die,price decreases because of fluctuation and the volatility but it doesnt mean it will stay as this because recovery follows every fall and thats the nature of cryptocurrency
Morvarid89

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:30:38 AM

yepp. People only care about profit, is speculation, not investment. I myself am, and I still have faith in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: