Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN FAIL  (Read 3460 times)
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:48:34 PM

This is the free market at work. Take a look at the film industry, or the game industry, Hell, take a look at the crap China makes on a daily basis.

This is capitalism at work. Welcome to the real World.

If you notice, people are becoming more and more picky about the coins they mine. It's there if you look. Altcoins are beginning to compete for attention. Again, this is exactly how the free market works. You're complaining about a process which will ultimately improve altcoins. Let it happen. Pick the right coins and maybe you'll see things differently.

+1000

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
menzo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:37:46 AM

This is the free market at work. Take a look at the film industry, or the game industry, Hell, take a look at the crap China makes on a daily basis.

If you notice, people are becoming more and more picky about the coins they mine. It's there if you look. Altcoins are beginning to compete for attention. Again, this is exactly how the free market works. You're complaining about a process which will ultimately improve altcoins. Let it happen. Pick the right coins and maybe you'll see things differently.

+1000

Cheesy :d Cheesy

CapriPay - Fast, Secure and Easy
CapriPay is a Free Payment Solution Provider supported by an integrated cashback solution and merchant marketing system through FREE mobile applications.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:21:26 PM

the more coins that come out the more coins that there will be for people to choose from therefore no one will know what to do with the bullshit coins and the only coins that will make it will be the ones that have something to offer

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:23:05 PM

bring on a s*** coins bring on the s*** going to mark wants the better as soon as there is 5000 then it will have to be an innovative coin to make it

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 08:15:45 PM

If you notice, people are becoming more and more picky about the coins they mine.

Not to mention the "IPOs." IMO, the best way to look at the next one is to see it as a lottery ticket. You plunk down your $20 or $50 and you takes your chances. If it's a scam or fustercluck, you end up with a busted ticket and some memories - exactly like the real lottery. If you're a lucky winner, you might get 0.1-0.2 BTC out of it. If you're very lucky, you might score a Bitcoin. If you're really, really lucky, you might win enough for a new mining rig.

Look at this one, from which the devs have scampered off: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528925.0;all Supposed to have launched three days ago, and it hasn't. To be honest, I went in because the whole concept captured my imagination. But because I've been burned, having thrown 0.4 BTC into Edgecoin, I only threw in 0.1 BTC. So did many others, more or less.

The "IPO" was open for a month. Total haul? About 1.5 BTC. Yes, less than eight hundred bucks from everyone.

We're learning slowly, but we're learning.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: