Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT  (Read 272208 times)
Crypto_C12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

Any news about listing MoneroV hard fork?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cruxio

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

POLONIEX is a bullshit service lately.. fake Txid's, failed withdrawals, fake 'ddos' excuses.. feels a lot like the pre Mt Gox collapse all over again.. the trollbox is full of complaints and all the mods do is ban the poor people complaining.
The worst thing about all their dodgy behaviour lately is when a coin peaks and no-one can trade (or close open positions) how does the coin value dive so severely while the site is still inactive? seems too suss to me.. and to make things worse you cant get any responses from support for the last week or two.
is this the beginning of the end of polo?
im glad i only have pennys there and keep most of my trading coins on real exchanges that have legit HQ addresses (yep look them up.. virtual office?? seems totally legit.. pfft.)
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

man you are not a poloniex user, trollbox is closed ny months, so where you see users banned and complaining if there is no more trollbox.....

ruslan19283746

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

Dear Mr. Ruslan:

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

We appreciate your informing us of your concerns about Poloniex. The Office of Investor Education and Advocacy (OIEA) processes many complaints received from individual investors and others. We keep records of the correspondence we receive in a searchable database that SEC staff may make use of in inspections, examinations, and investigations. In addition, some correspondence received by OIEA is referred directly to other SEC offices and divisions for their review.  If they have any questions or wish to respond directly to your comments, they will contact you.

The SEC conducts its investigations on a confidential and nonpublic basis and neither confirms nor denies the existence of an investigation unless the SEC brings charges against someone involved. We do this to protect the integrity and effectiveness of our investigative process and to preserve the privacy of the individuals and entities involved. As a result, we will be unable to confirm whether an investigation exists or provide you with any updates on the status of your complaint or of any pending SEC investigation. Information on our policy is enclosed. You may wish to check our website, www.sec.gov, for information about pending SEC civil actions, administrative cases, and other matters.

For information about how harmed investors may recover funds, please visit https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-bulletins/ib_recovermoney.html.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Steven G. Johnston
Special Counsel
Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
(202) 551-6349
www.sec.gov
www.investor.gov
www.twitter.com/SEC_Investor_Ed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFORMATION ABOUT SEC INVESTIGATIONS

Each year, thousands of investors ask the Securities and Exchange Commission to investigate the activities of other investors, financial professionals, corporations, brokerage firms, investment companies, stock exchanges, and others. These complaints generally suggest some impropriety or misconduct and sometimes make a plea to the SEC for direct assistance in resolving a grievance.

The SEC has the authority to investigate whether violations of the federal securities laws have occurred, and we make every effort to evaluate promptly and thoroughly the information provided by investors. But we cannot investigate every investor complaint. While many investor complaints do lead to full investigations and, if appropriate, to enforcement actions, we cannot guarantee that our review will lead to further investigation or that the SEC will take any legal action.

We also cannot provide you with updates on the status of your complaint or your request for an investigation. The SEC conducts investigations confidentially for two main reasons. First, we can conduct investigations more effectively if they are not announced publicly. For instance, important documents and evidence can be destroyed quickly if people hear of an investigation. Second, we keep our investigations confidential to protect the reputations of companies and individuals if we find no wrongdoing or decide we cannot bring a successful action against them. The SEC will not confirm or deny the existence of an investigation unless, and until, it becomes a matter of public record as the result of a court action or administrative proceeding.

When there is proof that someone has violated the securities laws, the sanctions may include financial penalties, orders to surrender profits, cease and desist orders, or an injunction by a court to prevent further violations. The SEC may also bar individuals from working for a securities firm, investment adviser, or investment company. We can also ask a federal court to bar individuals from being officers and directors of publicly held companies. In some situations, we may refer a case to the Department of Justice for possible criminal prosecution.

The SEC publishes news releases about its lawsuits and administrative actions, and the news media often report on them. You can read and download the SEC’s “Enforcement Actions” on our website atwww.sec.gov/divisions/enforce/enforceactions.shtml. Or you can obtain hard copies by reviewing “How to Request Public Documents” at:
http://www.sec.gov/answers/publicdocs.htm

Written requests may be submitted to:
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Office of FOIA/PA Operations
100 F Street N.E.
Washington, DC 20549-2736
Fax: (202) 772-9337
Tel: (202) 551-8300
*************************************************************************************************************
Dear Mr. Ruslan:

Thank you for your additional communication dated 4-4-18.

We appreciate your continuing concerns about Poloniex Exchange.  As noted earlier, the Office of Investor Education and Advocacy (OIEA) processes many complaints received from individual investors and others. We keep records of the correspondence we receive in a searchable database that SEC staff may make use of in inspections, examinations, and investigations. In addition, some correspondence received by OIEA is referred directly to other SEC offices and divisions for their review.  If they have any questions or wish to respond directly to your comments, they will contact you.

Thank you again for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Steven G. Johnston
Special Counsel
Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
(202) 551-6349
www.sec.gov
www.investor.gov
www.twitter.com/SEC_Investor_Ed
ref:_00D30JxQy._500t09p8O8AAI:ref
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

man you are not a poloniex user, trollbox is closed ny months, so where you see users banned and complaining if there is no more trollbox.....

Yup, they closed the trollbox months ago so they could release staff to concentrate on "customer support"..it didn't help  Smiley
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

Yup, they closed the trollbox months ago so they could release staff to concentrate on "customer support"..it didn't help  Smiley
Yes, it is true, since the trollbox has been deleted all users have moved back to Bittrex and there is a very vital problem that is deposit/withdrawal sometimes stuck in Poloniex.
That's what causes Poloniex now like a cemetery.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

I still have a deposit "pending approval"

I created a thread over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3290381.msg34332680#msg34332680

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
cruxio

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

Hi everyone
All BTC markets got frozen, because the new security features detected some suspicious activity in BTC. What it detected were two unusually large deposits made one right after the other from two separate accounts. The deposits were around 28 BTC.
This is how the security feature is supposed to work, but it shouldn't have been triggered by that amount--the sensitivity was set too high. I have made an adjustment now.
When a currency is frozen, withdrawals are not processed and any market involving that currency is frozen. You can see on the candlestick charts that LTC markets kept going, and withdrawals for all currencies other than BTC were working fine.
I would like to stress that this was a false alarm, and there was no actual security threat. Although events like this cause some delays and a bit of FUD (there was a tiny run on BTC), I think we would all rather the occasional false alarm than not having security features like this at all.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

I created a thread over: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3290381.msg34332680#msg34332680

Still no coins or response.

Ticket # 794250

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
ruslan19283746

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

Ticket # 794250

I wait more than 2 months for my coins, so it's naive to believe that they will return you earlier! If only you do not go to their office!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

Ticket # 794250

I filed a SEC complaint.

I wish we had a physical address for someone and I'd be more than happy to go show up there on behalf of all of us that have gotten fucked my Poloniex.

This is absurd... if you can't run a business without hurting your users... shut the fucking thing down.

ruslan19283746

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

Ticket # 794250

I filed a SEC complaint.

I wish we had a physical address for someone and I'd be more than happy to go show up there on behalf of all of us that have gotten fucked my Poloniex.

This is absurd... if you can't run a business without hurting your users... shut the fucking thing down.
I already filed a complaint with the SEC!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.msg34448076#msg34448076

I suggested that you go to their office! Why do not you respond to my messages?
ingo49

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Can we expect Poloniex to list and credit MoneroV?

Recent announcement from yesterday -
https://monerov.org/fork-date-approaching-updates/

- ALL previous privacy concerns debunked + 100% open source.
- Already 6 exchanges support the fork and will list.
- Pools and mining tested and will run on the cryptonightV7 algo.

Already 6 exchanges support and ppl holding xmr need to know!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

Ticket # 794250

I filed a SEC complaint.

Finally a response:

"Hi __,

We are sorry that our product and service has not met your expectations.

As a result, we are acknowledging this correspondence as a formal complaint. For your records, this will be filed as Complaint #794250. I have escalated this to a manager so we can properly address your complaint. You can expect a follow up here within 10 business days.

Best,
Poloniex Support Team "

rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

I dont know why my account was frozen. I send a ticket to their and 20 day not reply. what should i do ?
ruslan19283746

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

Ticket # 794250

I filed a SEC complaint.

Finally a response:

"Hi __,

As a result, we are acknowledging this correspondence as a formal complaint. For your records, this will be filed as Complaint #794250. I have escalated this to a manager so we can properly address your complaint. You can expect a follow up here within 10 business days.

Best,
Poloniex Support Team "

I was answered the same way as you! Then they said that they wait for some updates and since then silence! Already a month are silent!
cruxio

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

Setup a protocol with your new host so that every time you want to enter recovery mode or anything of that nature - they MUST call you
at the phone number you provided upon signup. And that phone number cannot ever be changed unless you provide payment details and the like.
And if that phone number is changed they must call the old one to make sure you changed it.
That would solve it. Well... it would if it was followed 100% of the time.
The only other solution would be on-site servers in your own offices or a locked cage at the datacenter. Where there is a physical
restriction to the servers. Which is obviously far more expensive.
Crypto_C12

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

When will MoneroV be listed on Poloniex?
ruslan19283746

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

Ticket # 794250

I filed a SEC complaint.

Finally a response:

"Hi __,

Best,
Poloniex Support Team "
You also will not get anything back, then you just have to go to their office, I offered you to go!
suchycsw

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

I offer for help - 550 XRP
if you have any contact to poloniex, I offer 550 xrp or the equivalent in another coin for help in solving the problem. PM
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: