Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AVE][ICO] Avesta PoW 10s blocktime+accountnumbers+Inheritance+Private+App  (Read 22635 times)
AvestaOfficialAccount (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

Ok guys, what's going on? Are you having that much of a hard time of mining? The network hashrate is very low right now.  Huh

We have users on our Facebook group AvestaMining reporting that they're submitting more blocks
than rejects now. If you haven't joined please do so. There's many many resources available within our Facebook mining community.

One good thing that I can suggest if you haven't done so already and maybe try it out anyways...

Re-Download the mining software from our mining page and setup your miner from scratch again.
It might just help with some of your errors. Please report back to us your errors.

Thank you all for your continued support!
And, as always, Happy Mining!  Cool

Yes, in fact mining has been very difficult. The daemon servers often return bad data or do not respond. Also the miner program provided crashes often. And you get 4 to 5X rejected blocks for accepted blocks when everything works. You need to get your backend more robust. When I have a lot of issues I simply stop mining for a day or two before checking again if it is working again.

Wow I'm sorry to hear that you are getting that kind of rate of rejected blocks.  Can I ask what is your ping to the different nodes and your geographical location?  We do have plans to open up a Europe node to accommodate miners in the general area of the UK hoping to help with latency.  Things are very very busy at the moment as we are working on migrating the wallet among other things that are also happening at the same time.  The blockchain is being worked on as we speak to fix this annoying reject rate.  Also, be aware that your AVE will have some worth, coming very soon!

Thank you for your continued support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

Ok guys, what's going on? Are you having that much of a hard time of mining? The network hashrate is very low right now.  Huh

We have users on our Facebook group AvestaMining reporting that they're submitting more blocks
than rejects now. If you haven't joined please do so. There's many many resources available within our Facebook mining community.

One good thing that I can suggest if you haven't done so already and maybe try it out anyways...

Re-Download the mining software from our mining page and setup your miner from scratch again.
It might just help with some of your errors. Please report back to us your errors.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Yes, in fact mining has been very difficult. The daemon servers often return bad data or do not respond. Also the miner program provided crashes often. And you get 4 to 5X rejected blocks for accepted blocks when everything works. You need to get your backend more robust. When I have a lot of issues I simply stop mining for a day or two before checking again if it is working again.

Wow I'm sorry to hear that you are getting that kind of rate of rejected blocks.  Can I ask what is your ping to the different nodes and your geographical location?  We do have plans to open up a Europe node to accommodate miners in the general area of the UK hoping to help with latency.  Things are very very busy at the moment as we are working on migrating the wallet among other things that are also happening at the same time.  The blockchain is being worked on as we speak to fix this annoying reject rate.  Also, be aware that your AVE will have some worth, coming very soon!

I am in Thailand and use the Asia server when I can. US when Asia is done. On both mostly rejected blocks or cannot connect. Very frustrating.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

The wallet website is back up but it cannot be logged into. You put in email, pw and 2 factor and click login and nothing happens. Please fix this asap.

You will run into this every now and again. It usually means that the developers are in the midst of working on the wallet. Adding new features and tweaking things here and there. Please be patient, as things will be back fully operational soon.  Grin

And, as always, Happy Mining! Cool
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

See. Very high rejection rate.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
miner2k18

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

yeah my miner log looks very similar to what jackbox is showing above. I have tried both US and AS servers both have lots of rejected blocks.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

Hello everyone!

Yes, we are completely aware that there are more rejected blocks being submitted than accepted. We are working out a solution.  We have addressed a few things and are in the testing phase of a new miner. Hopefully this will resolve the rejected blocks issue that we all are facing..  Thank you all for the input. If you have any useful suggestions please don't hesitate to speak up.

Thank you for all your continued support!
And, as always, Happy Mining!
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Hello everyone!

Yes, we are completely aware that there are more rejected blocks being submitted than accepted. We are working out a solution.  We have addressed a few things and are in the testing phase of a new miner. Hopefully this will resolve the rejected blocks issue that we all are facing..  Thank you all for the input. If you have any useful suggestions please don't hesitate to speak up.

That would be great. The current miner kind of sucks. It would also be nice if you could come out with a miner that can use a GPU. Keep us posted. Thanks.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

Hello everyone!

That would be great. The current miner kind of sucks. It would also be nice if you could come out with a miner that can use a GPU. Keep us posted. Thanks.

I understand your frustrations with the current miner. I know other miners have fancy text and show you all sorts of things. We are working on something much better ;o) 

I don't want to give away any surprises..  ;o)  We will announce the next big thing here soon...

Happy Mining!  Grin

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

couple of days i had also the problem with the rejected blocks, i was using the us node, but i switched to the as node 2 days ago and now it worked fine again for me. Again a lot of accepted blocks and less rejected blocks (accapteble amount)

Thank you for your report!

Happy Mining!
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

couple of days i had also the problem with the rejected blocks, i was using the us node, but i switched to the as node 2 days ago and now it worked fine again for me. Again a lot of accepted blocks and less rejected blocks (accapteble amount)

I went back to the Asian server and still have a ridiculously large amount of reject blocks and I am located in Asia with super fast internet.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

I went back to the Asian server and still have a ridiculously large amount of reject blocks and I am located in Asia with super fast internet.

Duly noted..  Miners are reporting this all over the place..  The devops are working very hard on things and I can imagine that the node has to be restarted from time to time to make changes take place and this is what could be causing the high reject rates...  As with any crypto node, it has to be fully synced in order to mine to it...

Happy Mining! Cool
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

Are the online wallet balances out of sync again? Mine shows about 1/3 what I really own.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

Are the online wallet balances out of sync again? Mine shows about 1/3 what I really own.

Yes the wallet migration is proving a bit of a challenge ATM, but I just logged in to my personal wallet and it's showing the correct balance. I would imagine that we should have everything complete by mid to late week...  But only speculation.

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:47:24 AM

Yes the wallet migration is proving a bit of a challenge ATM, but I just logged in to my personal wallet and it's showing the correct balance. I would imagine that we should have everything complete by mid to late week...  But only speculation.

Thanks. My balance is finally showing correct again. Been a while since it has. Will there be a wallet we can run independently on our PC? I don't like leaving coins in web wallets. Also, when will there be some sort of exchange for this coin?

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

*** NEW MINING NODE LAUNCH ***

eu.avesta.network:2282

Is now accepting miners!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

Thanks. My balance is finally showing correct again. Been a while since it has. Will there be a wallet we can run independently on our PC? I don't like leaving coins in web wallets. Also, when will there be some sort of exchange for this coin?

Glad to hear that everything is A-ok on your wallet displaying correctly.

Yes, I understand what you mean about traditional web wallets and the security of such things. Our wallet is unlike any traditional crypto currency wallet, as your account number is your wallet address with Avesta. We believe that you should be able to memorize your wallet address just like with any other account number or phone number. Not with a complicated hexadecimal address.

Our development team has been working on the e-payment module and getting everything set-up so that retailers will be able to accept our Avesta using the pos system built into our app!  It's very exciting to see all these things being developed to change how we use our currencies!

And, as always, Happy Mining!  Grin
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

The mining is going back ok now. Not so much rejected blocks anymore.
On my basic pc with 2 threads i got 56 submitted blocks and 7 rejected over a time of 36hours.
Also the disconnections are gone.

Hope at others it is going well now?

I just restarted my miner to check this out I had over 600 rejected blocks. Restarting resets the counter. I hope I get much less rejected blocks.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

I just restarted my miner to check this out I had over 600 rejected blocks. Restarting resets the counter. I hope I get much less rejected blocks.

Shocked 600? That's not a good number to see...  I hope things are better now?  Please report guys!

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

Shocked 600? That's not a good number to see...  I hope things are better now?  Please report guys!

Getting much less blocks now. Seven mined blocks with 22 rejects in about three hours of mining (had to reboot my computer).

magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

whether the holder has its own features in your project system, what kind of privileges it is
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: