Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP][PRESALE] GStar Ecosystem ~ Join our Algorithmic Trading Movement  (Read 1834 times)
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

excellent project

Thanks!  Cool

I've visited you official site and found that the token sale starts in 31 days. You prepare every thing very well, promote this GStar Ecosystem early and announce bounty campaign program since May, 18. I hope you will get many investors in short time. Moreover, people usually are interested in trading project.    

Thanks for your opinion! More importantly, we are addressing the many existing issues in the space of automating trades to help expert traders who manually trade. Also, we are serious in improving the landscape of social trading as we aim to enable non-expert traders to profit too and we believe that there is still a lot to improve on in the entire industry.
Yes, that is amazing. The ordinary traders will get some benefits from your project model. Besides you drive expert traders with manual trade to have more profits. I also like your idea to help non-expert traders, of course they can get a better improvement and profits through the GStar Ecosystem.  Smiley Smiley      

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

Yes, thanks for your trust and support in our project. Stay tuned for updates about our prototype very soon  Wink
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

the concept is very interesting, I hope the team will manage this project very seriously, so that the project could go forward and succeed.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:06:16 AM

the concept is very interesting, I hope the team will manage this project very seriously, so that the project could go forward and succeed.

From my impression, the management team is sincere in developing this platform. But, the challenge is how far they can raise funds here? Do they have private investors already? So they can proceed their developments and not be dependent on the contribution that they will get from their public token sale. I'm curious if they have got at least initial seed funding so they can get moving.
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:25:48 AM

From my impression, the management team is sincere in developing this platform. But, the challenge is how far they can raise funds here? Do they have private investors already? So they can proceed their developments and not be dependent on the contribution that they will get from their public token sale. I'm curious if they have got at least initial seed funding so they can get moving.

Thanks for your question!

We already have a seed funding of 200k for now, and the developments of our GStar Ecosystem is already in progress as we speak Smiley

GStar.AI is actually an iteration from the previous company Guiding Star Technologies, which was using the same AI technologies to formulate and improve on trading strategies on the FX market.
If you are keen to check this out, you can see our past year's track record here:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/gstech

As we found much similarities with the crypto markets, we tried applying some of our strategies and found that they worked pretty well. Hence, we decided to open up our technologies to the community, and hence the GStar.AI project that you see now.  It's a work in progress, building on existing technologies that has already proven to work, and we are very excited to push through this much larger project with the support of the community, and we hope you can join us in our push to create a massive Algorithmic Trading Movement!
ajeshjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:38:47 AM

Hello Team, Just a quick question..

Could you tell me when is the sale gonna start?? Im yet not clear with the date, BTW. This is an interesting project and I foresee a great opportunity here. Thanks
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

Hello Team, Just a quick question..

Could you tell me when is the sale gonna start?? Im yet not clear with the date, BTW. This is an interesting project and I foresee a great opportunity here. Thanks

Private sale is ongoing. The main crowdsale will begin on the 8th of July  Smiley
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Thanks for the kind words! Do check out our bounty thread if u keen to take part in our bounty campaign Smiley
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

We already have a seed funding of 200k for now, and the developments of our GStar Ecosystem is already in progress as we speak Smiley

GStar.AI is actually an iteration from the previous company Guiding Star Technologies, which was using the same AI technologies to formulate and improve on trading strategies on the FX market.
If you are keen to check this out, you can see our past year's track record here:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/gstech

As we found much similarities with the crypto markets, we tried applying some of our strategies and found that they worked pretty well. Hence, we decided to open up our technologies to the community, and hence the GStar.AI project that you see now.  It's a work in progress, building on existing technologies that has already proven to work, and we are very excited to push through this much larger project with the support of the community, and we hope you can join us in our push to create a massive Algorithmic Trading Movement!

Great to hear that! And thanks for the link. Now, I'm bit confident on this project knowing that you have your own funds to perform the initial steps of your development that most of the projects failed to do so. I wonder how your platform will beat other competitors here in terms of crypto trading. Good luck!
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

Check out our Medium post on the topic "Copytrading, and its origins".
# This will be a three-part series on the history of copytrading, and its evolution to automated trading ecosystems, such as GStar.AI

Read: https://medium.com/@gstarai/copytrading-and-its-origins-2d40f42a2fa8
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:03:31 AM

I've been learning about the project from this thread and a few from the site, and i found it's really an interesting project.
I hope it will become a good trading sites in the future.

sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

French translation of the ANN and Bounty Campaign avalaible Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457822.0

Traduction française de l'ANN et de la Campagne de Bounty disponible ici: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457822.0

sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

French translation of the ANN and Bounty Campaign avalaible Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457822.0

Traduction française de l'ANN et de la Campagne de Bounty disponible ici: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457822.0

Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:22:28 AM

I've been learning about the project from this thread and a few from the site, and i found it's really an interesting project.
I hope it will become a good trading sites in the future.

Thanks for your kind words! We will be releasing important news about our MVP very soon. Stay tuned!  Cool
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

Great work!
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

~~We are proud to announce that we have been featured on Ethereum World News site!~~

EWN is one of the most popular crypto news site online. Check it out here!
brandsdk

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

Indonesian Translation of this ANN and Bounty Campaign is available here or click : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4425277.0

Untuk ANN dan Bounty dalam bahasa Indonesia tersedia disini atau klik : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4425277.0
BurgerBar

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:03:47 AM

Looks like a great project. One question, what is your team's plans to get users to use your platform? and who are these users?
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

Looks like a great project. One question, what is your team's plans to get users to use your platform? and who are these users?

Agreed, we do believe adoption of users is crucial. Adoption needs to happen from both the expert traders who have profitable trading strategies and ideas, as well as the man-in-the-streets who simply want to make profits and want it simple and risk controlled.

Stage 1 (the GStar.AI stage) is where we launch the facility to allow both expert traders who find it challenging to automated their trading strategies, as well as aspiring traders who have something in mind, but not sure whether it can work in the actual harsh changing market conditions. We take care of the craziness of testing and more testing (this goes way beyond backtesting, beyond even walk forward testing etc), and we simply show the traders what works and what doesn't.  Of course, other users can also sign on to the GStar Ecosystem and license the profitable "Stars" for their own use, and that already creates a benefit for most users.

Now, all that we talk about above, is just "Stage 1", which is what we document in the whitepaper etc.

Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:37:29 AM

After the token sale, we have a lot more that we are going to be developing, a lot more partnerships that we will be forming, that will use the "GStar.AI Engine" to fuel those applications.  It will be beyond just trading, it will be a market first when you see those getting launched, hence also why we are keeping it more hush than what we have officially revealed in our whitepapers, as we want to have a first-mover advantage on those spaces.

And all these new applications will continue to use GSTAR tokens as the underlying fuel to run, and we are not simply just looking at expanding our userbase one user at a time (though we are still doing that), but having strategic B2B partnerships where we expand at a much faster velocity.

And apologies that we are unable to reveal them just as yet, but do watch for our discussions where we could possibly reveal small bits of info here and there where it permits. A side effect effect of that is that the GSTAR tokens may become much more scarce and price may shoot up pretty fast, good for our early supporters, but we also need to make sure that there is enough supply to go around to fuel all that we want to bring on.

Keep the questions coming! Very happy to clarify them for the community here Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: