Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How and where to make Post in Signature Campaign.  (Read 176 times)
totoy4741 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

I was wondering where and how can I post or comment in Signature Campaign in specific project I am promoting? Do I have to create my own thread and put all there my constructive post/comments about the project is I am promoting or do I just to reply with any post even if it is unrelated to the signature campaign I am promoting as long as I am wearing their signature.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

You can take a closer look at the ANNs for the relevant bounty you are participating in. In general, these rules will be clearly listed there. You simply complete the tasks that should be completed according to the rules they provide. You do not have to send new topics. No bounty manager will ask you to do this.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

posting in signature depend on the rules of the project, which you have to follow if you want your post to be counted
but i think posting in ALTCOIN is more preferable to most manager
you can also create new topic

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

I was wondering where and how can I post or comment in Signature Campaign in specific project I am promoting? Do I have to create my own thread and put all there my constructive post/comments about the project is I am promoting or do I just to reply with any post even if it is unrelated to the signature campaign I am promoting as long as I am wearing their signature.

There are many boards which are allowed to post in and for which your post gets counted however there are also some which are not considered while counting it. This is usually mentioned in each signature campaigns hime page. Mostly you should keep your posting habit into more than 5 broads amiable here. For example, Bitcoin Discussion, Project Development, Mining, Economics, Service Discussion, Altcoin Discussion and sometimes announcement threads but do check that one as it is not allowed 99%. But for the rest topics that I have mentioned you can always make post. Do check the criteria, some of them will tell you to focus on gambling section and some of them might tell you to focus on altcoin section etc.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

If you carefully read the rules for the signature campaign, then there will be specified in which sections you need to write messages, and in which it is not recommended. And if in doubt, then ask the campaign manager.
totoy4741 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

You can take a closer look at the ANNs for the relevant bounty you are participating in. In general, these rules will be clearly listed there. You simply complete the tasks that should be completed according to the rules they provide. You do not have to send new topics. No bounty manager will ask you to do this.

The project that I'm participating right now indicates that We only have to make 10 post per and have to be atleast a Jr member to be able to join the campaign so that means that I have make 10 posts about the project or any replies in any thread will do even if it is u related to the project I'm participating in as long as I am wearing their signature?
totoy4741 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

posting in signature depend on the rules of the project, which you have to follow if you want your post to be counted
but i think posting in ALTCOIN is more preferable to most manager
you can also create new topic
Post about the projects or replies to questions in any thread even if it is unrelated to the project will do?
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

Choose an interesting project and follow the rules. Somewhere you need to make reports, somewhere they are automatically calculated

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
totoy4741 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

There are many boards which are allowed to post in and for which your post gets counted however there are also some which are not considered while counting it. This is usually mentioned in each signature campaigns hime page. Mostly you should keep your posting habit into more than 5 broads amiable here. For example, Bitcoin Discussion, Project Development, Mining, Economics, Service Discussion, Altcoin Discussion and sometimes announcement threads but do check that one as it is not allowed 99%. But for the rest topics that I have mentioned you can always make post. Do check the criteria, some of them will tell you to focus on gambling section and some of them might tell you to focus on altcoin section etc.

There are no specific thread where we can post to is indicated. We only have to post 10 and that's it. Thanks anyway.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

You just beed to reply or make post in any topics here but not on the specific section that the bounty rules not enable us. Just wear the signature code and sometimes there is personal text to wear. After make sure you following the rules correctly. Such limit characters of each post to not miss any weekly stake
totoy4741 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

Choose an interesting project and follow the rules. Somewhere you need to make reports, somewhere they are automatically calculated

I am currently wearing the signature, and it is stated that we only have to make 10 post, no specific threads where to Post to mentioned.
About what to post. Do  I have to make my own constructive post, or any replies to questions in any thread in the forum will do?
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

It depend on the requirement of the signature campaign if where you can post on forums boards but I prefer to post in altcoin and bitcoin discussion to make sure that your psot will be counted on. Goodluck
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Its all indicated on the signature bounty rules.
The limits specifically where to post and how would you post it. Most of the time they instruct not to post on local thread or off topic. Just read the rules carefully. Or ask the bounty manager or the project developer.
And ive seen some rules that you need to promote them. Its really up to them. Just read and carefully and be careful cause you might get banned if you reply unrelated to topics. Good luck!
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

You have not to make a topic but you can post in every thread in this forum and you can choose the topic you want to post. Remember dont post out of topic. But before it you must read carefully the instruction of your signature campaign because there is sign camp prohibit to post in off topic, bounties, etc.
totoy4741 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

You just beed to reply or make post in any topics here but not on the specific section that the bounty rules not enable us. Just wear the signature code and sometimes there is personal text to wear. After make sure you following the rules correctly. Such limit characters of each post to not miss any weekly stake

It is clear to me now. This is what I've been confused. Where I would make my own post about the project or just make any replies as long as I am wearing their signature. Thanks sir, I wish I could give you merit for clearing things out.
totoy4741 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

You have not to make a topic but you can post in every thread in this forum and you can choose the topic you want to post. Remember dont post out of topic. But before it you must read carefully the instruction of your signature campaign because there is sign camp prohibit to post in off topic, bounties, etc.

Yes sir. Thank you very much it is clear to me now.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

It is interesting you are asking this now, most signature campaigns have rules on where to make your posts, if you read this rule then you know where to posts, some allowed local thread and put limits on the amount of posts you can make their, I would advice you to go and read the rules to guide you on where to make your posts
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

in signature campaigns you don't need to create topics or posts about projects you participate.
You just need to reply to the thread with a constructive post on the board that is allowed, example : altcoin discussion, bitcoin discussion etc
depend on bounty rules.
fvb

Activity: 1470

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

Depends on the company bounty.  There are rules how many words or symbols on which boards.  Everything is in the rules, if in doubt, then talk to the manager of the bounty.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

It depends on the rules that the bounty manager offers as you can post on any topic, the minimum number of words in one of your posts.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

usually it is in altcoin discussion, but there is also on the bounty campaign tread on the project. this depends on the manager of the bounty campaign. and the rules they have set.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

Just to reply with any post even if it is unrelated to the signature campaign I am promoting as long as I am wearing their signature.
This'll do the trick. That's why people are beginning to be like bots creating, replying, quoting poats. As long as you're posting in the right section and following whatever rules they have for you. Including the amount of post you need per week.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

if you want to get a share or value from the manager when participating in the signature campaign, you should create a quality post that recognizes altcoin in altcoin discusion, you can also post in market place and altcoin speculation.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

It's indicated to the bounty rules where you are particated. But commonly every signature campaign are prefer to post most in altcoin discussion this is the required thread of the manager when it comes to signature campaign. Actually by wearing signature of the bounty that you already participated you already promoting their project even the topic or the post you are creating is not all about your bounty campaign.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

Where to make posts is determined by the rules of the campaign .One has to read and fully understand the places that the campaign has specified for them to post.The how to post is the effort of the bounty participants to be creative and write meaningful posts to attracte people attention which will make the campaign get investors.

25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

before you join the campian read RULES first. you know where you can post only we need to understand every post we have. because I know it's not cuntructive your answer is not counted. the moderator is very strict so before posting it read carefully

Also, be careful not to mention some bad words so you can not be banged

so goodluck and enjoy also remember

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

You can post anywhere on under any post. As long as your reply is relevant to the thread then it will be counted as a post. Don't spam any comment threads, that can get you disqualified from the signature campaign. Look at the topics on the forum, pick any one that you know you can talk about, comment something good on it, then you are good to go.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

Just communicate on the forum on any topics that interest you.. Ask about what interests you, so yourself can sashwati topics. It all will count if the posts are adequate and written on the subject
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: