Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2018, 02:19:08 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] FinTech  (Read 3551 times)
Fett11

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:00:05 PM

I think the project still really need to improve their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add something else to attract many investors.
I agree, they need to innovate something new to their community since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.
Yes, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.
I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with USD. Token price provided with stable currency is always confident.
Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor. I saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual every day. Kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion.
  This is what I was also thinking. Early contributors have received huge bonuses, those who invested later – haven’t received.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Byou66

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

I think the project still really need to improve their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add something else to attract many investors.
I agree, they need to innovate something new to their community since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.
Yes, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.
I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with USD. Token price provided with stable currency is always confident.
Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor. I saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual every day. Kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion.
  This is what I was also thinking. Early contributors have received huge bonuses, those who invested later – haven’t received.
I also participated with 2 eth.
a2offrb

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

OUTSTANDING

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

I love the way this project is positioned for participation. The whitepaper,  team and every other ramification is very unique to prove their authenticity. As there are no KYC struggling, its good to go an ICO, also with no strong regulation. I shall try to put in into the project and I'm very sure this shall plum to a huge success.
But I feel, there is still need for more campaign platform in other to cover and catch more wider range of investors. If listed at good exchanges, I feel the sky shall be the limit.

Johannesblock

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

I am also participating via paypal. Good luck !
Eye16

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

I love the way this project is positioned for participation. The whitepaper,  team and every other ramification is very unique to prove their authenticity. As there are no KYC struggling, its good to go an ICO, also with no strong regulation. I shall try to put in into the project and I'm very sure this shall plum to a huge success.
But I feel, there is still need for more campaign platform in other to cover and catch more wider range of investors. If listed at good exchanges, I feel the sky shall be the limit.

Thanks for the great comment ! But , we will not have any limits  Grin will not dissapoint
Eye16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:40:38 PM

Thank you for the support there are many that are purchasing coins with paypal. It is much safer to send into our verified accounts. Best wishes !
Johannesblock

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

Thank you for the support there are many that are purchasing coins with paypal. It is much safer to send into our verified accounts. Best wishes !

Yes , checked orbis paypal account and it is a business veriffied acc registered on orbissolutions company
Eye16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

Yes , checked orbis paypal account and it is a business veriffied acc registered on orbissolutions company

We have all accounts verified , also the company details are public ( google OrbisSolutions OÜ )
GoCrater

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

We have all accounts verified , also the company details are public ( google OrbisSolutions OÜ )

I am following this project. The team is very responsive . The partnership with the bank from spain for the card and atm is making this project one of the best in 2018. I have 1 eth reserved for orbs.
Cryptocrow84

Activity: 7

View Profile
Today at 12:38:19 AM

The best project of 2018 , already invested in it . This is the future blockchain tech combined with banking. AI HOLOGRAMS in the branches . Really nice. Very responsive team and social media updated daily. I recommend it.
josh12parker

Activity: 16

View Profile
Today at 02:17:23 AM

Very interesting, what will happen to the project next. Now there are so few real projects. I hope your project is not a bench.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.