Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 [5282] 5283 5284 5285 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 5295 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 ... 7011 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722457 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:25:29 AM

Smoothie, on page 10 of this thread there's a list of IP's that where up and running in the first hours of launch, had a look at them? There's also several posts by established altcoin miners with large blocks of 10 and 20 k xcoin for sale a little later in the thread and there's a common trend of them jumping on coins at launch and getting large stashes at low difficulty, imho they got the vast majority of xcoin and sold them off as soon as a price was established, there's even a fair number of posts fishing for what folks where willing to pay.
No point  to explain, it is clear even for dumb newb. They are not here to clear it, but to revert newbies.
 It is just sad that moderators are watching this same shit all the time...

There's seem to be a fair number in tight ranges and I'm curious about them, smoothie may have seen them before.

Yes I see the list.

My first question would be then how does that prove what each ip's hash rate is on the dash network? All this proves is there was more than a couple people mining at the launch. Maybe...

For all we know many of those ips could be evans.

Wasn't there no windows miner but only linux miner at first?

There appear to be very similar ip addresses in that list... for example "54.202.162.56" or "137.135.103.204"

At least a dozen of them there.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:26:23 AM

pretend breakaway's from bytecoin with 'new' devs.

ROFL

Please, keep that myth going. We could use a little mystery behind Monero to attract people with a tendency toward conspiracy theories.

No worries son, sorry that the truth cuts to the bone and has to make you crawl out from your burrow to defend.

LOL just because you say something, doesn't make it true.  Cheesy

Just ignore what i say then and don't respond. Just words............but you kind of have to respond don't you guys  Wink

You sure do have an imagination. No one should stomp on your sand castle because it would be childish to do so.

Keep playing in your sandbox.  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:27:24 AM

The Final Leaked TPP Text is All That We Feared

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/10/final-leaked-tpp-text-all-we-feared
 Cool
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:33:27 AM

Smoothie, on page ?? of this thread there's a list of IP's that where up and running in the first hours of launch, had a look at them? There's also several posts by established altcoin miners with large blocks of 10 and 20 k xcoin for sale a little later in the thread and there's a common trend of them jumping on coins at launch and getting large stashes at low difficulty, imho they got the vast majority of xcoin and sold them off as soon as a price was established, there's even a fair number of posts fishing for what folks where willing to pay.

EDIT: Not page 10, looking for it now.

No I did not see that list.

But how does that list prove anything other than people were mining back then?

Evan says there was hundreds of miners mining XCOIN in the first few hours based upon the Q&A of his latest presentation. How does he know this to make such a statement?

yeah i looked and didnt see it on page 10 either....

Any running client would have been able to list connections and folks where having trouble getting nodes to connect to so folks where listing known good nodes at that point. It's here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4595573#msg4595573

At first glance, most of those look like AWS (54.x) or Azure (137.x, 138.x, 168.x) addresses to me. I haven't gone through the whole thing, but nothing about the list strikes me as evidence of hundreds of miners. Could be a very small number of people running a bunch of instances.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:58:29 AM

Any running client would have been able to list connections and folks where having trouble getting nodes to connect to so folks where listing known good nodes at that point. It's here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4595573#msg4595573

Dunno when that list was comprised, but I had been mining for a good while before that list was posted and my miner's IP is not there.
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:00:00 AM

Russia looks the steepest, but countries like Kenya and South Africa could surprise,
http://coin.dance/charts

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:04:31 AM

Cool

That's going to raise a shitstorm... one would hope and then one will feel mightily depressed when the world goes "ooh, shocking" and goes back to watching soap operas :/

read the analysis "TPP Transition Periods on Pharmaceutical Intellectual Property Rules"...shame on those bastards
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:09:33 AM

Cool

That's a good share thanks for that
It's concerning to see the privacy implications this agreement will have and I hope it fails to be signed or these provisions removed from the TPP

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:33:57 AM

This "chaining" nonsense is just a fade. The original coin died long ago and most others just hang on.

Correct order of chained coins by block 0 (genesis) date-stamp:

Sifcoin                              6 hash (Blake, BMW, Groestl, JH, Keccak, Skein)
Quark                               9 hash, 3 random (Blake, BMW, Grøstl|Skein, Grøstl, JH, Blake|BMW, Keccak, Skein, Keccak|JH)  
Qubitcoin                          5 hash                                                                  (Luffa, Cubehash, SHAvite, SIMD, Echo)
Chaincoin                       11 hash (Blake, BMW, Grøstl, JH, Keccak, Skein, Luffa, Cubehash, SHAvite, SIMD, Echo)
XCoin (Darkcoin, Dash) 11 hash (Blake, BMW, Grøstl, Skein, JH, Keccak, Luffa, Cubehash, SHAvite, SIMD, Echo)
Dash the "inventor" of x11,the only invention is to change the order (Skein 2 forward), and instamine the shit out of it.

Sifcoin 2013-06-23
Qubitcoin
Chaincoin   Block 0  2014-01-18 20:50:20
XCoin (Darkcoin, Dash) Block 0 2014-01-19 01:40:18

Development of difficulty (currently the lowest since May 15 2014):

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:49:35 AM

Did you have a look at what was actually happening in the first few weeks? Its understandable from the usual Gordon Gecko wanabe's but I thought you'd be more objective about it, it looks obvious to me that this started out as another pet project, try out a few ideas and see what happens, and it turned out they where damn good ideas. Idk, Bitcoin got the same kind of angst from folks that missed the boat and where jealous of the size of Satoshis stash and there's not even a stash to point at here, loads of folks where mining from the start :/

EDIT: And you're missing the first 4 months from that chart, release was in January.

At least in satoshi's case I can accept him having a huge amount of coins (which BTW he has not moved).

Simply for the reason that he put his whitepaper and code out there for a couple years and was able to take proof of work and put it into a decentralized ledger we know as the blockchain.

He deserves every bit of what credit he gets for creating bitcoin.

To say that Evan "invented" X11 by taking other people's hashing algorithms and slapping them together is a stretch.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:04:42 AM

xcoind: main.cpp:2822: bool InitBlockIndex(): Assertion `hash == hashGenesisBlock' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

edit:just realized their src were 2 years dated  while the OP says (ready) ....

original subject was "Re: [ANN][XCO] XCoin | CPU - Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread"

to

"Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | Anonymous (alpha) | KGW | No Premine | ASIC Resistant"

to

Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | DarkSend (exciting new feature) | KGW | No Premine

to

Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | First Anonymous Coin (DarkSend) | No Premine | Runs 30% cooler than scrypt

to

Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | First Anonymous Coin | No Premine | DGW | ASIC Resistant

to

No where did it have X11 in its original post until...

Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | First Anonymous Coin | First X11 | First DGW | ASIC Resistant
March 24, 2014, 07:20:34 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5878610#msg5878610

First user mentioning "X11"

Hey was there a problem with DarkGravityWave after all? I remember reading something?

Yeah, there's the possibility of a timewarp exploit (still) and a problem with 32bit. Working on the patch in this branch:

https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin/commits/dgw-fixes/src

Hi Evan, I just wanted to tell you that I will be using your X11 algorithm for a coin I'm creating. It definitely seems like the best solution out there right now. I'm currently using a KGW implementation with a time warp limitation but will be upgrading to your Dark Gravity Wave when it's completed - full credit given wherever I can . Although I won't be using your Darksend when it becomes open source, I believe that is yours to keep and have as a selling point for Darkcoin.

Thank you for all your contributions to the crypto community.

Interesting when chain coin appears to be using the same 11 algorithms (just in a different order). Note date of launch. About 2 months prior:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.msg4592564#msg4592564

So the whole claim of "First X11" or "Inventor of X11" is very questionable.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 11:17:15 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 11:28:03 AM by generalizethis

xcoind: main.cpp:2822: bool InitBlockIndex(): Assertion `hash == hashGenesisBlock' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

edit:just realized their src were 2 years dated  while the OP says (ready) ....

original subject was "Re: [ANN][XCO] XCoin | CPU - Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread"

to

"Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | Anonymous (alpha) | KGW | No Premine | ASIC Resistant"

to

to

Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | First Anonymous Coin (DarkSend) | No Premine | Runs 30% cooler than scrypt

to

Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | First Anonymous Coin | No Premine | DGW | ASIC Resistant

to

Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | First Anonymous Coin | First X11 | First DGW | ASIC Resistant

Hey was there a problem with DarkGravityWave after all? I remember reading something?

Yeah, there's the possibility of a timewarp exploit (still) and a problem with 32bit. Working on the patch in this branch:

Hi Evan, I just wanted to tell you that I will be using your X11 algorithm for a coin I'm creating. It definitely seems like the best solution out there right now. I'm currently using a KGW implementation with a time warp limitation but will be upgrading to your Dark Gravity Wave when it's completed - full credit given wherever I can . Although I won't be using your Darksend when it becomes open source, I believe that is yours to keep and have as a selling point for Darkcoin.

Interesting when chain coin appears to be using the same 11 algorithms (just in a different order). Note date of launch. About 2 months prior:

Plus inventing X11 isn't something you should be bragging about:

If any one of the hashes in the chain of 11 hashes has a lower entropy then the entire chain does. Say you found this vulnerability and didn't announce it. Instead you could use it to amplify your hashrate. With that you could take unfair levels of mining rewards, or potentially launch double-spend attacks.

Fixing it after the fact also probably means the inability to unwind the damage already done if it had gone on a long time undetected.

So 11 hashes is 11 times more likely to have a vulnerability than 1 hash.

Evan has yet to refute this, and he was the one asked me to point out the weakness.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1118138.msg12539649#msg12539649

As for what you plan meeting reality and mashing algos together being good crypto, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Yes, lets just talk about this then. How is X11 bad for crypto?

It's used for proof-of-work and protecting our decentralized oracle implementation. How would you use a weakness in one of the 11 algorithms to attack the currency?

Do you also realize if I'm wrong and we got attacked, we would just switch to another algorithm? Just like if SHA256 had issues, the bitcoin team would have to switch as well. Instead of switching out the entire algorithm, we could use 10 hashes instead of 11 as the chain.

Also, speaking of distribution. The whole idea behind inventing X11 was that it would reduce the heat/wear-and-tear on GPUs that were used for mining. This allowed a really long period (...still going after 1.5 years) of hobbyist miners using GPUs to mine Dash.

BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:22:08 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 11:33:49 AM by BlockaFett

Smoothie, if you're just going to cherry pick points as you please and ignore all arguments the you've an agenda behind your posts and I'll be screwed if I'm supporting you with arguments that help you with that, if you've no time for ethics then I've no time for you.

Its the usual trolls attacking the first 2 days of the Dash launch again.  The same people (AdamWhite, Smooth/Smoothie, GeneralizeThis etc plus their newbie sockpuppets) have been doing it here over 100's of posts for around 8 months now ever since their own coin was pumped in line with the Dash rebrand and they feel that their coin "deserves" to have a higher valuation and that trolling will achieve that.  They are all from a single competitor who's main effort goes into trolling instead of developing, and most Dash users have them on ignore since many months.

It's best not to engage them as they feed of that and it lets them amplify their trolling and toxicity, so I think just put them on ignore.

And...as the issues they raised 100s of times have been replied to in detail 100s of times, I think it's best to just give them these links and put them back on ignore:

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:25:40 AM

Smoothie, if you're just going to cherry pick points as you please and ignore all arguments the you've an agenda behind your posts and I'll be screwed if I'm supporting you with arguments that help you with that, if you've no time for ethics then I've no time for you.

Okay if you are going to assume I am cherry picking, that's your deal.

If you want to deal in facts I have presented facts backed up with links.

Care you refute anything I posted in my post above instead of playing on the tune of ethics theatre?

Otherwise I'll not waste my time responding to you.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:26:25 AM

Must be a slow day over at Monero Wink

I think they're just using Dash as a comfort blanket for now.

BlockaFett

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:27:19 AM

Okay if you are going to assume I am cherry picking, that's your deal.

Care you refute anything I posted in my post above instead of playing on the tune of ethics theatre?

troll => ignored
BlockaFett

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:30:50 AM

Really that's something for a decent coder to answer (ie, not me) but the absolute most someone will get from hashing a single part faster is a little under 10%, no? And that assumes hashing instantly, realistically the absolute best is going to be maybe 80% quicker so it's nearer something like 6% absolute maximum gain. Not a whole lot but I'm sure any number of algos could be stacked together if its an issue, X1111 maybe and let folks get whatever they can from each of 'em.

Its the usual trolls attacking the first 2 days of the Dash launch again.  The same people (AdamWhite, Smooth/Smoothie, GeneralizeThis etc plus their newbie sockpuppets) have been doing it here over 100's of posts for around 8 months now ever since their own coin was pumped in line with the Dash rebrand and they feel that their coin "deserves" to have a higher valuation and that trolling will achieve that.  They are all from a single competitor who's main effort goes into trolling instead of developing, and most Dash users have them on ignore since many months.

It's best not to engage them as they feed of that and it lets them amplify their trolling and toxicity, so I think just put them on ignore.

And...as the issues they raised 100s of times have been replied to in detail 100s of times, I think it's best to just give them these links and put them back on ignore:

It's looking that way, was expecting better but whatever :/ Just the same tough going to push through by the looks of it, that which doesn't kill us... The face to face stuff with folks that actually matter seems to be going incredibly well at the mo so momentum's going Darks way and there can't be many that take this multi threaded trollbox of a forum seriously these days anyway.

It's an old story by now.  Dash's thread is unmoderated so it's an easy target for them.  After 8 months they still don't get it even though the bottom has fallen out of their market as a result.  There's one troll born every minute...
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:31:19 AM

Aborted (core dumped)

edit:just realized their src were 2 years dated  while the OP says (ready) ....

to

to

to

to

to

Plus inventing X11 isn't something you should be bragging about:

If any one of the hashes in the chain of 11 hashes has a lower entropy then the entire chain does. Say you found this vulnerability and didn't announce it. Instead you could use it to amplify your hashrate. With that you could take unfair levels of mining rewards, or potentially launch double-spend attacks.

Fixing it after the fact also probably means the inability to unwind the damage already done if it had gone on a long time undetected.

So 11 hashes is 11 times more likely to have a vulnerability than 1 hash.

Evan has yet to refute this, and he was the one asked me to point out the weakness.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1118138.msg12539649#msg12539649

As for what you plan meeting reality and mashing algos together being good crypto, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Yes, lets just talk about this then. How is X11 bad for crypto?

It's used for proof-of-work and protecting our decentralized oracle implementation. How would you use a weakness in one of the 11 algorithms to attack the currency?

Do you also realize if I'm wrong and we got attacked, we would just switch to another algorithm? Just like if SHA256 had issues, the bitcoin team would have to switch as well. Instead of switching out the entire algorithm, we could use 10 hashes instead of 11 as the chain.

Also, speaking of distribution. The whole idea behind inventing X11 was that it would reduce the heat/wear-and-tear on GPUs that were used for mining. This allowed a really long period (...still going after 1.5 years) of hobbyist miners using GPUs to mine Dash.

Didn't you know that 11 > 1?

11 must be better because it is bigger.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

dihydrogenmonoxide

Activity: 197
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:36:25 AM

Your claimed facts are wrong

[...]

[...]

Both coins were launched on 2014-01-19 - additionally the ChainCoin dev states that the similarity is "purely coincidence".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.msg4602074#msg4602074

It uses an algorithm similar to XCoin (11 hashes, but in a different order). This is purely coincidence, I already had the client developed a couple of days ago. XCoin uses the Litecoin base afaik and ChainCoin uses a Bitcoin base and includes transaction messages.

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way." - Josh Billings
BlockaFett

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:43:05 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 11:55:47 AM by BlockaFett

Must be a slow day over at Monero Wink

I think they're just using Dash as a comfort blanket for now.

They take comfort in the failure of their own coin by beating on Dash...kind of like an abusive spouse lol.  

These guys redefine the term sociapath in the digital context.  it's really sad, I suppose Dash just has to put up with the sideshow clowns until certain whales on their only exchange run out of BTC.  

Might be a while yet, aparently the main one has 100,000 BTC and will prop it up regardless of how much they run around spreading toxicity all over the Alt community.  

Good job that with Evolution, Dash will be mainstream in the not to distant future and these trolls are going to be the biggest Luddites in the Bitcoin/Dash world...Wink

EDIT: And with that revelation...bored of BCT trolls.  Back to DashTalk Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 [5282] 5283 5284 5285 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 5295 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 ... 7011 »
  Print  

Jump to: