Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6755 6756 6757 6758 6759 6760 6761 6762 6763 6764 6765 6766 6767 6768 6769 6770 6771 6772 6773 6774 6775 6776 6777 6778 6779 6780 6781 6782 6783 6784 6785 6786 6787 6788 6789 6790 6791 6792 6793 6794 6795 6796 6797 6798 6799 6800 6801 6802 6803 6804 [6805] 6806 6807 6808 6809 6810 6811 6812 6813 6814 6815 6816 6817 6818 6819 6820 6821 6822 6823 6824 6825 6826 6827 6828 6829 6830 6831 6832 6833 6834 6835 6836 6837 6838 6839 6840 6841 6842 6843 6844 6845 6846 6847 6848 6849 6850 6851 6852 6853 6854 6855 ... 7011 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722294 times)
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 09:32:40 PM

US Judge Approves Seizure of Edward Snowden Book Profits

A US judge has approved the government seizure of profits from Edward Snowden’s book, showcasing the strong need for censorship-resistant money such as cryptocurrency.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wackyD

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:36:48 PM

Oh what a surprise Dash decided to drop a place.

Why so? Issues are numerous:
Unfortunate instamine, premine, ninjamine accidents.
One of the worst names in crypto with bad brand recognition as a million things called a dash, anything from a short sprint (ironic) to a punctuation mark, the queens dog, cleaning service, plumbing connections...... There is only one Dogecoin, period.
Incompetent inexperience  management.
Forum is cluttered with massive images, childish,  void of any style or class.
Bad tech, code
Terrible coin emission rate

The edge of the cliff is Dogecoin, dropping below it, its officially lights out, the point of no return. There is some breathing space for now (~$28) if it happens there will be a dash for the hills.

The bear market does not justify the bad behavior of Dash regarding currencies with hardly any development that already surpass it in capitalization.

Is it time for a change in the Dash Core management?

Is it time for the nodes to decide who they want to take the reins for the future?

The good thing about Dash is that tomorrow a proposal can be submitted to dismiss Core's management and if the nodes decide they will put new people.

Is Core the problem of Dash?

Probably not, but this is like basketball or soccer teams, if the team goes wrong, the players are not fired, the coach is fired.

Are 4800 nodes wrong?

Is an attack to get cheap Dash face future governance control, controlling 51% of the master nodes?

Who controls the majority of nodes will have enormous power in the future if Dash does not disappear.

I have followed those weeks to the Dash wallets, and it is accumulating in the top 1000 and percentage is lost in the rest, this means that it accumulates by few hands while small wallets succumb to the price drop.

anyone knows if this Dash wallet is an exchange wallet?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?18404881.htm

Greetings and good luck.

Hey Pang,

Your concerns are legitimate. But DCG is not really to blame. There is clear market manipulation at hand, so little DCG can do. The price is being artificially driven down (look at Cat.Ex volumes). Firing DCG is not the solution and would be an enormous mistake.

Pang.

Activity: 256
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:38:03 AM

Oh what a surprise Dash decided to drop a place.

Why so? Issues are numerous:
Unfortunate instamine, premine, ninjamine accidents.
One of the worst names in crypto with bad brand recognition as a million things called a dash, anything from a short sprint (ironic) to a punctuation mark, the queens dog, cleaning service, plumbing connections...... There is only one Dogecoin, period.
Incompetent inexperience  management.
Forum is cluttered with massive images, childish,  void of any style or class.
Bad tech, code
Terrible coin emission rate

The edge of the cliff is Dogecoin, dropping below it, its officially lights out, the point of no return. There is some breathing space for now (~$28) if it happens there will be a dash for the hills.

The bear market does not justify the bad behavior of Dash regarding currencies with hardly any development that already surpass it in capitalization.

Is it time for a change in the Dash Core management?

Is it time for the nodes to decide who they want to take the reins for the future?

The good thing about Dash is that tomorrow a proposal can be submitted to dismiss Core's management and if the nodes decide they will put new people.

Is Core the problem of Dash?

Probably not, but this is like basketball or soccer teams, if the team goes wrong, the players are not fired, the coach is fired.

Are 4800 nodes wrong?

Is an attack to get cheap Dash face future governance control, controlling 51% of the master nodes?

Who controls the majority of nodes will have enormous power in the future if Dash does not disappear.

I have followed those weeks to the Dash wallets, and it is accumulating in the top 1000 and percentage is lost in the rest, this means that it accumulates by few hands while small wallets succumb to the price drop.

anyone knows if this Dash wallet is an exchange wallet?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?18404881.htm

Greetings and good luck.

Hey Pang,

Your concerns are legitimate. But DCG is not really to blame. There is clear market manipulation at hand, so little DCG can do. The price is being artificially driven down (look at Cat.Ex volumes). Firing DCG is not the solution and would be an enormous mistake.

I would be an idiot if I didn't see market manipulation.

In which universe, LTC with fewer qualities and same daily transactions is worth 6 times more than Dash?

And I only mention LTC, but we all know that between the 26th position that Dash occupies and BTC 1 there are many unused currencies in the hands of exchanges and very few people who will distribute on investors as soon as they can.

Short positions on Dash?

It is possible, but why only Dash.

There is another project that is being punished in the same way, and it is IOTA ... why?

It is clear that Dash has great power, and only seeing that the master nodes do not sell their nodes, it is clear to me that Dash will survive. 4800 nodes are witnesses of my letters.

And no, I do not hate Dash Core, for me they have done better than the 25 projects that capitalize more, the only thing that can be criticized, is not to have created before a software to share nodes in the style of CrowdNode that left profits on Dash and not about third parties outside the project.

I usually use Dash often, and it is best as a means of payment, and also offers security.

Why do they want a low Dash?

I think that master nodes are being bought for absolute control of the currency in the future, and that will be dangerous. It would imply that important decisions will be in very few hands.

The price will rise, there is no doubt, the sad thing is to see how it is expelled from the market at weak hands because they do not understand anything that is happening with their currency.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 09:05:21 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2019, 09:19:41 AM by qwizzie

Most relevant Altcoins* (in my eyes at least) and their percentage down from ATH :

* Stable coins and exchange tokens are excluded.

That makes at least 8 crypto projects that are currently between 95% and 98% down from ATH.
Other crypto projects are slowly sinking towards the 95% down from ATH (they just take a bit more time).

Bear markets can be a bitch. We just need to survive the bitch  Roll Eyes

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Pang.

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 09:52:30 AM

Most relevant Altcoins* (in my eyes at least) and their percentage down from ATH :

That makes at least 8 crypto projects that are currently between 95% and 98% down from ATH.
Other crypto projects are slowly sinking towards the 95% down from ATH (they just take a bit more time).

It's always good to see things with perspective.

It is possible that Dash is not worth $ 40 or $ 1600, simply this is a reference of the few currencies that exist in the exchanges, which obviously distort reality a lot.

The division of short positions in exchanges such as Binance that offers a 5X on Dash for example, added to the fact that USDT manipulated the global cryptographic asset market, leaves us in a position of real ignorance of what is happening.

Whales downloading?

Exchanges positioning short to buy back cheap?

Simple downtrend of a market too young?

We have clear ideas, especially those who have been here for a while, and now we have to continue building, and things will happen when we least expect it. I think it's time to keep Dash and not give it away, I would say that selling Dash below $ 100 is a great gift, but bear markets like @qwizzie says are a nightmare.

We can not do much more, we must save the euphoria of the memory with Dash at $ 1600 and compensate with the sadness of $ 40 and find a midpoint.

a greeting
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 02:51:58 PM

Dash: A Better Money For A Better Future

Join Tao as he examines Dash's situation when it comes to marketing, checks out highlights of a beautiful Ted Talk by Simon Sinek called "Start with Why", and offers suggestions for a new Dash tagline and marketing focus.

Thanks for watching!

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:54:56 PM

Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to Be Dropped at 400 Australian Merchants Post Double-Spend Exploit

Hundreds of merchants in Australia have reportedly stopped accepting Bitcoin for payments after a double-spend exploit revealed that unconfirmed transactions could be reversed.

wackyD

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:05:25 PM

It is possible that Dash is not worth $ 40 or $ 1600, simply this is a reference of the few currencies that exist in the exchanges, which obviously distort reality a lot.

The division of short positions in exchanges such as Binance that offers a 5X on Dash for example, added to the fact that USDT manipulated the global cryptographic asset market, leaves us in a position of real ignorance of what is happening.

Whales downloading?

We have clear ideas, especially those who have been here for a while, and now we have to continue building, and things will happen when we least expect it. I think it's time to keep Dash and not give it away, I would say that selling Dash below $ 100 is a great gift, but bear markets like @qwizzie says are a nightmare.

We can not do much more, we must save the euphoria of the memory with Dash at $ 1600 and compensate with the sadness of $ 40 and find a midpoint.

a greeting

Pang, you should get on reddit and discord. Your comments are very well thought out and reasonable. Join in the discussions there.

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:12:47 PM

Whales downloading?

a greeting

Pang, you should get on reddit and discord. Your comments are very well thought out and reasonable. Join in the discussions there.

Its refreshing to see thought out discussion coming back to the bitcointalk alt-ann's.
Alexey45

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 10:16:39 AM

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Make such a counter for DASH
2020/04/27 15:19 estimated reduction datetime ( 128 days, 5 hours, 4 minutes )
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:33:55 PM

Dash Podcast 135 – Christmas Special with Amanda B. Johnson

Video re-post of the Dash News Podcast episode 135. This week we had special guest Amanda B. Johnson, Dash Investment Foundation Supervisor to reflect on Dash developments and achievements in 2019 but to also future outlook for Dash in 2020 with Dash Platform.

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:21:54 PM

This Week In Dash: December 16th – December 21st

Another productive week for Dash with new integrations and developments, continue reading to get a summary of the week.

Pang.

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:59:57 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 11:12:47 AM by Pang.

things png

I enclose three images of the Dash distribution, the first is from a month ago, and the last one is from today.

In a month 45,000 new wallets have been created with at least a fraction of Dash.

We can see how retail portfolios have lost 1% while the top 1000 has increased.

I deduce two reasons for this happening:

1- There are strong hands that do not sell Dash at these prices and accumulate more.

2- Exchange portfolios monopolize what weak hands sell, to release Dash in the future at better prices.

On the other hand, it should be mentioned that for example Neptune Dash has doubled its price while Dash has lost half the value.

How do you explain this?

In addition, the volumes of Neptune Dash have been quite strong on the rise.

I still think that someone is taking control of Dash and his master nodes in the future to control the budget and currency decisions.

This does not have to be bad, if who controls Dash understands that the power is to make the currency stronger, it will make stronger nodes and a more attractive ecosystem to use and invest.

They are only speculations. a greeting
Alexey45

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:11:35 AM

DASH is not pumped. Means collapse down. Distribution) And it is good, I will buy cheaper)
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:13:04 AM

DASH is not pumped. Means collapse down. Distribution) And it is good, I will buy cheaper)

Go ahead and buy.  Looking at the trend of this project its just down all the way.
ATH of $1493 and now $43.

You dont have to be a genius to see that this is headed to $1.

And yes, all alts are taking a knock but Dash is taking a massive dump.

In a few months it will be $30 and then $20 and so on.

Waste of money this project.  DASH = CRASH
Alexey45

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:57:06 AM

podpod, Then explain why top wallets buy DASH? DASH TOP100 Rich List. 
https://bitinfocharts.com/ru/top-100-richest-dash-addresses.html
Pang.

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:40:52 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 10:03:04 AM by Pang.

podpod, Then explain why top wallets buy DASH? DASH TOP100 Rich List.  
https://bitinfocharts.com/ru/top-100-richest-dash-addresses.html

Great power struggle here.

The Dash network has great value today, the software and hardware that protects the network, and gives it exceptional qualities makes Dash desired.

If we add to this the monthly financing capacity through the votes of the nodes, any large fund or powerful entity, will accumulate the entire Dash to obtain a position of advantage in the future.

Imagine owning 51% of the master nodes.

It is an impressive long-term power ... even with a $ 40 Dash.

don't you understand?

Exchanges are being used to lower prices, and tricks such as USDT and short positions are used to control more developed currencies and tokens with better prospects.

We just have to endure and continue to offer great qualities to users and potential investors.

BTC was in pennies, then had 90% drops, then recovered ...

What makes BTC better than Dash today?

Reserve of value?

Digital gold?

Gold is gold, and BTC is BTC, I would not trade in an uncertain economic scenario gold for BTC, even though I may be wrong.

BTC was born to replace the bank after the subprime fiasco, and the bankruptcy of lehman brothers.

Has BTC achieved it?

In fact ETH should captalize more than BTC if it refers to the use and utility.

Valuations are absurd with a small handful of currencies that in exchanges that value thousands of coins in cold wallets, or in stacking for years.

Dash will be reborn as a means of global payments, do not give up now, it is the final stretch, if prices fall further, any institutional investor will buy the entire supply and take control.
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:55:20 PM

Grin
Carry on.  Waste your money.
The clever guys have taken your money and will take more.
Dash will keep dropping....
Lets check in after Jan 2020 and see again  Cheesy
Pang.

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:38:39 PM

Grin
Carry on.  Waste your money.
The clever guys have taken your money and will take more.
Dash will keep dropping....
Lets check in after Jan 2020 and see again  Cheesy

It should not be recommended to anyone to invest in a high risk and high volatility asset if they do not understand it.

Whether I say it for Dash, for BTC or for any crypto ... even a stable coin, which tomorrow could be discovered that it is a scam.

You may be right and in January Dash is worth less than today, in fact, it would be likely seeing the long-term trend.

But it is also likely that BTC is worth less than today.

I remember when Amazon rose to $ 100 and then fell to less than $ 6, people said it was garbage, that it was a scam, that you had to be crazy to invest there.

There were intelligent people who valued the potential and especially the possibilities of the idea.

Dash has a good idea, and a system greased and working perfectly. Even better than when it was worth $ 1600.

For me, it's not time to buy more, but I don't think it's time to sell, especially if you don't need money urgently.

Who invested with Dash at $ 100 sees something now that he does not like at $ 40?

Work accordingly, and if you think that Dash does not do his job well, or you expected something better, sell ... but I don't see many better projects in this universe today.

I am very critical of the Dash Core team, because I see that they do some things far from pleasing me, and with the funds they have and those they can get, they should shine much more than they do today.

Good luck to everyone with their decisions, and be very careful with money.
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:40:37 PM

Why California’s Anti-Freelancing Law Is Pivotal for Cryptocurrency

California has essentially declared war on freelancing. A new law essentially makes companies essentially have to convert their independent contractors into full-fledged employees, including providing healthcare and other benefits. This basically means that freelancers such as writers and rideshare drivers just became much more expensive and troublesome to employ if they’re from California. Predictably, the layoffs have already begun. While this is a tragic moment for the untold thousands of worker who just lost their income source, it may help grow the usage of cryptocurrencies for payments.

Pages: « 1 ... 6755 6756 6757 6758 6759 6760 6761 6762 6763 6764 6765 6766 6767 6768 6769 6770 6771 6772 6773 6774 6775 6776 6777 6778 6779 6780 6781 6782 6783 6784 6785 6786 6787 6788 6789 6790 6791 6792 6793 6794 6795 6796 6797 6798 6799 6800 6801 6802 6803 6804 [6805] 6806 6807 6808 6809 6810 6811 6812 6813 6814 6815 6816 6817 6818 6819 6820 6821 6822 6823 6824 6825 6826 6827 6828 6829 6830 6831 6832 6833 6834 6835 6836 6837 6838 6839 6840 6841 6842 6843 6844 6845 6846 6847 6848 6849 6850 6851 6852 6853 6854 6855 ... 7011 »
  Print  

Jump to: