Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 [2667] 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722471 times)
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:44:29 PM

Nevermind I figured it out.  For some reason I thought it said Routes....but it says "rounds" so I found stuff in the forum.  I goofed!

Well let me know if you guys want to do a different video some other time.  I can employ motion graphics/kinetic typography/and any other provided footage
and I'd accept Dark

This is just my take but part of me thinks there should also be a video that doesn't market Darkcoin as a competitor of Bitcoin but as a compliment.  Bitcoin has its uses and most importantly its die hard base of users, and sometimes the ability to trace transactions is actually a good thing (Charities, Stock Markets, Governments, etc..) Plus some in the crypto space might take exception to a knock at bitcoin.  Just my opinion but less aggressive language could potentially broaden the target market base quicker

(1) Do you already have a video producer?  I produced Teslacoin's video and I did a video for Leetcoin

http://www.jjboice.com

(2) Can anyone explain how I should configure "Darksend Routes to use" in the Wallet's preferences?

Thanks!
No we dont have a video producer, because we need a animator.
And the process has not developed yet to the point where we are even think about hiring a professional, we are still working on the script.

(2) I have no Idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:45:31 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 11:55:41 PM by Jesse Livermore

Announcing New DarkCoin-accepting Service: Jesse Livermore's Whale Watch Warning
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741867.msg8383741#msg8383741

I'm sick of watching small guys get run over by these f'n whales.
I love warning these guys, however can't watch all markets at once.
So for 50 DRK I will give a thorough analysis of anyone worried about their current crypto holdings.

JL

I think 50 DRK is a bit steep too...

Also, since you are willing to take DRK as a payment, i'm guessing my DRK investment will most likely not have been a poor one.

How about you give us one freebie and give us your take on what you think the bottom will/might be, and what we can expect after that?

That way we can all refer to your take on this if we want future advise.

Dark on

Huge reversal off this downtrend in the short-term and rally back up to .00071.
Medium-term advance back up above .01 and continue the uptrend.
Long-term new highs in 3-6 months.
Of course if .0055 is ever broken.....all bets are off and it's good night bitcointalk for awhile for me whilst I go and get my securities lawyer buddy to help me sue DyslexicZombei for my 100 DRK back (re: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626715.0;all).
Oh, and you guys were right about 50 DRK being kind of steep. 15 might be better for starters.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
r-ando

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:46:29 PM

Creative minds wanted !!

We are working on writing a script for a Darkcoin explainer video and want as many people in the community to pitch in ideas and help with writing the script.

I have seen many people on this thread that are really gifted with a great style of writing and a deep understanding of what Darkcoin is about. That is a really great asset for Darkcoin and we would appreciate your input  Smiley

It would be best to keep the discussion for the most part on the dedicated thread over at DCT https://darkcointalk.org/threads/darkcoin-video.333/

We are currently trying to come up with a easy to understand basic explanation on    What is Darkcoin ?

The target word count is around 100 words.

To kickstart the discussion I put together some text that is mostly from the whitepaper, but keep in mind that this text is only a suggestion of a first draft.

What is Darkcoin:
Darkcoin is the first privacy centric cryptographic currency based on Satoshi Nakamoto’s Bitcoin.
Bitcoin was a remarkable invention. However, due to the very nature of its design, the blockchain is inherently not private. This has obvious implications for users' personal privacy, as all transactions are traceable in the block chain. Meaning that anyone with a internet connection can look up your wallet see how many coins are in your wallet and ultimately find out what you used your bitcoins to buy.
To solve this inherent problem of privacy, Darkcoin was created.

Keep in mind that I am not a very good writer nor a native english speaker.  Tongue  

So lets put on that creative hat and hash out a masterpeace.

Smiley

Creative Mind here ! ( & if I'm not, then it's rather creative for me to imagine myself as one )

This is a great initiative actually, & I like your first few sentences.

I'm an intermediate level video editor & can do some animation too
Super advanced Audio guy...

I'm busy but I can always find room to support a project that will lead our planet towards increased decentralization while pissing off some bankers.

...how can I help ?
Smiley

Darkcoin: Happiness is a Darksend away.

Congratulations to the Evan and the developers, the early Darkcoin community and the world, RC4 is a beautiful and great step for mankind! We are blessed to have such wonderful and brilliant developers, it truly is a blessing for the whole world, thank you! And many thanks to all the others who contributed, have contributed and will join Darkcoin in the future. Namaste.

Every moment is like a falling leaf. Seize the moments within the moment.
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:47:02 PM

That's the introductory sentence of every trolls  Roll Eyes
If i am a troll .....you must find asap a rope !

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:52:24 PM

Can't wait to see what surprises Evan has in store for us. Judging from the number of times I've been amazed by the amount of thought put into some of DRK's current features, it'll be good. I'm betting it will be something that increases revenue for masternode owners. Unannounced "financial incentives" have been mentioned in the past.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:52:57 PM

Mate nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about.  Grin
bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:55:30 PM

Nevermind I figured it out.  For some reason I thought it said Routes....but it says "rounds" so I found stuff in the forum.  I goofed!

Well let me know if you guys want to do a different video some other time.  I can employ motion graphics/kinetic typography/and any other provided footage
and I'd accept Dark

This is just my take but part of me thinks there should also be a video that doesn't market Darkcoin as a competitor of Bitcoin but as a compliment.  Bitcoin has its uses and most importantly its die hard base of users, and sometimes the ability to trace transactions is actually a good thing (Charities, Stock Markets, Governments, etc..) Plus some in the crypto space might take exception to a knock at bitcoin.  Just my opinion but less aggressive language could potentially broaden the target market base quicker

(1) Do you already have a video producer?  I produced Teslacoin's video and I did a video for Leetcoin

(2) Can anyone explain how I should configure "Darksend Routes to use" in the Wallet's preferences?

Thanks!
And the process has not developed yet to the point where we are even think about hiring a professional, we are still working on the script.

(2) I have no Idea.

this is some of the best advise ive heard today... and i would also agree.   this isnt  pissing match between us and BTC.  BTC is the gold standard and as such we should market it as a partner along side of BTC for doing Commerce.

its irritating to see peeps say we will surpass BTC one day... there is no need for that dialogue. mentioning  Tor is a no go for obvious reasons and we should be standing shoulder to shoulder to BTC to promote crypto.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 12:01:18 AM

Next test will be with stupidly high unbelievable test quantitates....but is there a real need ? the math works people. Big or small...
Your results are not shard by me.

I just bought a new computer (retail), public WiFi, new xubuntu install, new client, sent coins from old wallet to this brand new thing. Issue persists. It doesn't work.

Now it sends to self, but no fees and no denom... It does something strange, impossible, and new every time I try another experiment...

Sent info and screen caps to Evan...

I'm putting no more effort into it. It either gets acknowledged and fixed, or you write it off only to have it bite you on your ass if acceptance increases and someone else with even bigger bags by value gets hit with it later... There is most definitely something wrong. If price goes up in the short term, I'll dump and never look back because I know this problem is lurking and nobody wants to admit it. It will come back to haunt you.

Try testing with very similar numbers? I don't know. I can't even get people to admit the problem, much less consider fixing it. I don't mind the problems. I mind the refusal to even admit it, much less do something about it. It feels like I'm in fucking China again...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 12:05:35 AM

Next test will be with stupidly high unbelievable test quantitates....but is there a real need ? the math works people. Big or small...

I just bought a new computer (retail), public WiFi, new xubuntu install, new client, sent coins from old wallet to this brand new thing. Issue persists. It doesn't work.

Now it sends to self, but no fees and no denom... It does something strange, impossible, and new every time I try another experiment...

I'm putting no more effort into it. It either gets acknowledged and fixed, or you write it off only to have it bite you on your ass if acceptance increases and someone else with even bigger bags by value gets hit with it later... There is most definitely something wrong. If price goes up in the short term, I'll dump and never look back because I know this problem is lurking and nobody wants to admit it. It will come back to haunt you.
well... is there anyone else other the camosoul with an issue,  other shojayxt??? anyone of the thousands of lurkers? ive not heard a single other complaints....?

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:07:49 AM

Mate nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about.  Grin
I can ask the same question...... And who TF are you ? .........

Shall i repeat my question for you ?
If everyone calls LTC  is a BTC's biatch.........last 3 days proved that DRK is the second one........or not?   Tell me something ,that will not make me dump my 7k DRK.....PLS !

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
Brilliantrocket

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:10:40 AM

Camo, could it be something with your network or internet connection? It's so bewildering when 20+ people have reported that it works.
turk-fx

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:11:46 AM

Try testing with very similar numbers? I don't know. I can't even get people to admit the problem, much less consider fixing it. I don't mind the problems. I mind the refusal to even admit it, much less do something about it. It feels like I'm in fucking China again...

WOww, long time supporter turned out to be a troll. YOu wanna dump your DRK. Dump it now. We are happy to pick up the slack. Out of how many people, you are the only one here. People offered to help you before, I guess you dont want help. Obvious that you messed up something, you did something wrong. Now I started to think you do not even hold dark, because your stupid irresponsible comments hurting DRK value. You claimed to be a large dark holder. No investor with large money at steak would act like you. Not even 1o years old kid. SO if you have any drk, just sell it and get the f..k out of here. But give me favor, just wait until 8\20, so I can grab some of it. That's when my BTC deposit will clear.

DARK Coin - Next innovation in Cypto world
My darkcoin address -> XtvnzfFJ7U7S8PHsEnTGAVKreTPmJWZoMv
Icebucket

Activity: 409

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:11:54 AM

and I'd accept Dark

Thanks!

(2) I have no Idea.

this is some of the best advise ive heard today... and i would also agree.   this isnt  pissing match between us and BTC.  BTC is the gold standard and as such we should market it as a partner along side of BTC for doing Commerce.

its irritating to see peeps say we will surpass BTC one day... there is no need for that dialogue. mentioning  Tor is a no go for obvious reasons and we should be standing shoulder to shoulder to BTC to promote crypto.
That is exactly the point.
We want to make this explainer as a complement to BTC, just pointing out how DRK has improved upon the tech.
We are not competing with BTC only providing an alternative.

We are going to presume that anyone that has heard of darkcoin already has a basic understanding of what the bitcoin protocol is about and how DRK can help set individual with their private finance.

If you would like to contribute to this project please visit https://darkcointalk.org/threads/darkcoin-video.333/page-4

“Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
― Gautama Buddha
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:16:18 AM

Jesus christ...

get raped dark coin, get raped...

what is a good entry point/how low do you guys think it will go...I am hoping 30's to 40's?...
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 12:17:04 AM

Camo, could it be something with your network or internet connection? It's so bewildering when 20+ people have reported that it works.
I used a public WiFi 30 miles from home.

I'm not wasting any more of my time trying to get people to pay attention to the issue. If everyone wants to pretend it isn't real, I'm fine with that at this point. I really wanted this project to be something, but a refusal to acknowledge a problem that I have repeated and thoroughly documented is irrelevant just because "It works for me on totally non-similar conditions" whatever...

Yeah, I'm a troll, whatever. Nobody spits in my face and continues to get my support.

I believed in this project. Not so much after all this refusal and insult...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Brilliantrocket

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:17:17 AM

There's no need to insult Camo, he's having some kind of problem. The question is, why is he having it and 20+ other people aren't? Identify that which differs in these situations and you have your issue.
McHammer

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:17:23 AM

dark will make us all poor
50% crash in 7 days
good job

altcoincasinogulagshoppingshow FUD is good, look @altcoin prices ...
pls fud me hard via pm
id appriciate that.
Brilliantrocket

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:18:07 AM

I'm not wasting any more of my time trying to get people to pay attention to the issue. If everyone wants to pretend it isn't real, I'm fine with that at this point. I really wanted this project to be something, but a refusal to acknowledge a problem that I have repeated and thoroughly documented is irrelevant just because "It works for me on totally non-similar conditions" whatever...

Yeah, I'm a troll, whatever. Nobody spits in my face and continues to get my support.
You've sent your logs to Evan? He will look at it and let us know.
JGCMiner

Activity: 611

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:18:59 AM

It was already acknowledged and a bug report posted. Just wait to see if it get fixed.
huadaonan

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:20:09 AM

what the fuck price still low .if set stop limit all my coins will make the market being dead .i am not a weak hand .but team should do sth not just constantly release your patches .so many patches what fuck u guys doing now.it is really made me unhappy
Pages: « 1 ... 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 [2667] 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: