Bitcoin Forum
February 28, 2020, 06:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 [4579] 4580 4581 4582 4583 4584 4585 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 4591 4592 4593 4594 4595 4596 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 4603 4604 4605 4606 4607 4608 4609 4610 4611 4612 4613 4614 4615 4616 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 4625 4626 4627 4628 4629 ... 6833 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9570053 times)
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:52:08 PM

Look like the arrogance of XMR community and naivety of people on BCT  work well together ?

Maybe should stop to being so humble here ? It just surprising me after all that reading, we are still here.  You can take all these 1200 digital currency and mixe then to have all feature and still no one will arrive at the ankle,we solved much problem about all digital currency and still dumping. Who's that idiot still dumping ? Buying shitty XMR at high price then sell usefull Dash at low price  Grin Genius

Did someone know when PR video will be ready ?

@breakershit: Shut up  Cheesy Trying to blackmail to stop trolling ? I report you motherf*cker Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:55:42 PM

I just spotted someone trying to push dowstrend on sell book. 3-4k moving constantly,when someone buy he leave out his order and if someone sell he put on book again... Maybe bot ?

Etoque,

You just posted this message minutes ago.  Is the behavior you are describing not indicative of manipulation?

Surely you were referring to the DASH order book and not XMR when making that observation correct?

Look like the arrogance of XMR community and naivety of people on BCT  work well together ?

Maybe should stop to being so humble here ? It just surprising me after all that reading, we are still here.

@breakershit: Shut up  Cheesy Trying to blackmail to stop trolling ? I report you motherf*cker Wink

You have not answered my questions?  I re-quoted them here for your convenience.  Instead you respond by writing the above nonsense?  Really?

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:56:01 PM

My crystal ball told me:

- The trolls are back in the Dash thread!

Amazing  Grin

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:56:28 PM

Curios to read some TA on the Dash price!
Anyone?

Here you go

Cheap Dashes!  Buying opportunity!

Remember that when I show up, the Cult of the Gold Donkey springs into action with rage-buys and butthurt-pumps.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:03:46 PM

I just spotted someone trying to push dowstrend on sell book. 3-4k moving constantly,when someone buy he leave out his order and if someone sell he put on book again... Maybe bot ?

Etoque,

You just posted this message minutes ago.  Is the behavior you are describing not indicative of manipulation?

Surely you were referring to the DASH order book and not XMR when making that observation correct?

Maybe should stop to being so humble here ? It just surprising me after all that reading, we are still here.

@breakershit: Shut up  Cheesy Trying to blackmail to stop trolling ? I report you motherf*cker Wink

You have not answered my questions?  I re-quoted them here for your convenience.  Instead you respond by writing the above nonsense?  Really?

Not sure to understand well your question... Everycoin are 'manipulated' but not on same degree,or/nor finality. If you've study a bit on a economic you'll see downtrend is healthy and necessary to goes higher,simply like that.

bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:05:16 PM

My crystal ball told me:

- The trolls are back in the Dash thread!

Amazing  Grin

We as a community need to raise above this level of silliness and move in with the business at hand.   We have a great Dev team that is extremely talented and quite deep.  We need to be confident in that knowledge raise above the buffoonary that is trolled here.

We need to educate our community in proper etiquette and how to ignore Nah sayers.  

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:06:34 PM

Trying to blackmail to stop trolling ? I report you motherf*cker Wink

"Blackmail?"

With exactly what secret am I "blackmailing" you?  The Instamine?  The HYIP?  Sorry, but those are already public info.

You don't even know what the word "blackmail" means.  Stupid child, learn to dictionary.  It's adorable watching you clumsily grasp for Big Important Words in a futile attempt to impress and intimidate.

The PR video has been cancelled.  It was almost finished when some genius arbitrarily and unilaterally decided to change the name of "rebrand" the project, without warning the community.

Too bad for all the volunteers who bought Dark-Coin domains, made physical Dark-Coins, and produced Dark-Coin PR videos.

They will have to redo the artwork and rewrite the script for the video.  I wouldn't be surprised if they don't bother, because who knows if Duffman will once again pull the rug out from under them at the last second.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:06:49 PM

Ok.. I just put Shitbreaker on ignore to make this thread readable again.
I suggest everyone else to do the same.
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:08:04 PM

Etoque,

Not sure to understand well your question... Everycoin are 'manipulated' but not on same degree,or/nor finality. If you've study a bit on a economic you'll see downtrend is healthy and necessary to goes higher,simply like that.

What I found funny was that you stated there is manipulation in XMR but not in DASH however in your previous post to that one you put forth your observation about DASH order book manipulation.  You contradict yourself within 2 concurrent posts.

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:09:31 PM

Etoque,

You just posted this message minutes ago.  Is the behavior you are describing not indicative of manipulation?

@breakershit: Shut up  Cheesy Trying to blackmail to stop trolling ? I report you motherf*cker Wink

You have not answered my questions?  I re-quoted them here for your convenience.  Instead you respond by writing the above nonsense?  Really?

What I found funny was that you stated there is manipulation in XMR but not in DASH however in your previous post to that one you put forth your observation about DASH order book manipulation.  You contradict yourself within 2 concurrent posts.

Learn difference between Healthy manipulation and worst one. Your on a edge on XMR with not so unique feature and multiple point of failure...
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:11:20 PM

Etoque,

You just posted this message minutes ago.  Is the behavior you are describing not indicative of manipulation?

You have not answered my questions?  I re-quoted them here for your convenience.  Instead you respond by writing the above nonsense?  Really?

Learn difference between Healthy manipulation and worst one. Your on a edge on XMR with not so unique feature and multiple point of failure...

oh ok.... so DASH manipulation is healthy manipulation and XMR manipulation is bad, evil manipulation.....

Got it, thanks.

jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1046
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:12:42 PM

Maybe Otoh pumping xmr only to cash out and crash it.  If not, then he should.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
ahoenk

Activity: 854

The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace That Rewards

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:13:13 PM

Etoque,

Do you have gui wallet for xmr ? Develop it please....or ur team cant develop wallet GUI ?
Kienbui

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:16:06 PM

Ok.. I just put Shitbreaker on ignore to make this thread readable again.
I suggest everyone else to do the same.

Totaly agree!
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:16:12 PM

Etoque,

Do you have gui wallet for xmr ? Develop it please....or ur team cant develop wallet GUI ?

And this is related to the discussion how exactly?

dash-faucet

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:16:20 PM

New DASH faucet. Come get some guys.   Smiley http://www.dash-faucet.com
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:16:30 PM

Etoque,

They can't,there's a bunch of 'dev' who are didn't able to code a simple line of code.

XMR is an ponzie coin, Like fuel 2 coin. Use people naivity to their advantage. Who will really read page and page of technical information ? Nobody,even some nerd. And average joe  may rely only on him...

Again,someone know when PR video will be ready ? its been a while now...

thanks
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:16:41 PM

There is nothing mutually exclusive for people to both make money and coin adoption to take place. It's not binary 0 or 1.

There is a reason why "dark has been a good payer". It's called fundamentals.

There are two ways to make money here (excluding scams).

You can either trade the waves of low and high as a daytrader, or you can invest in the long-term.

Now if you are a daytrader, you treat everything like P&D... If you are a hammer, you treat everything as a nail.

But DRK came to fill a vacuum on privacy and fungibility - needs that do have a market. 13-14 months ago I foretold that the anonymous market will get at least 1% of the transparent coins marketcap, which back then was close to 8bn USD while DRK+ANC (the only two anon coins) were something like 2-3mn combined.

By May 2014 it had already occured (market cap for anonymous coins exceeding 1%), and we are still hitting the >1% of BTC's marketcap right now for anonymous coins (DRK+others).

When a market (anonymity / privacy) goes from zero % of the pie to even 1% of the pie, it has explosive growth potential (long-term). That's why 365 days ago DRK was 0.001 and now it's 0.017. Is it being adopted? Yes it is. It is #2 after BTC in some cryptocurrency betting sites and precious metal dealers. Can it go beyond that? Well... do bears shit in the woods?

Check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPAP

This is the Greek, ex-state owned (now privatized) monopoly on gambling.

The important stuff:

Revenue   €6.140 billion
Operating income €1.122 billion
Profit €1.021 billion

So just one gambling monopoly, of a small bankrupt country like Greece (10mn people), and it does in revenue twice the marketcap of ...BTC (!).

In order to ensure that money flows to this monopoly, the state is even banning IPs and DNSes of foreign sites, while also imposing severe financial penalties on players who play abroad. Penalties are also enforced against web pages for displaying promotional banners of foreign gambling companies. Players are also choked at the bank (when they will have to get their money back, after winning on a foreign gambling company). So money transmission of winnings is highly problematic when the bank must report to the state and the state has to fine you, say, 5000 euros.

Can you fathom what it means for cryptocurrencies when people start breaking free of these artificial restrictions? Crypto is the only available medium to do that right now. And gambling is just an example - it's just one market. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the adoption potential and market cap implications.

As coins101 once said, I dont usually quote posts, but when I do, it's AlexGR posts. If you are lurkning here, anything you need to know in terms of potential of DASH is right here in this post. Cheers!

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc     DASH, Digital Cash = www.dash.org     VIA, The future of crypto-currency = www.via.org 
Node40.com is a leader in DASH hosting, dedicated exclusively to fully managed masternode hosting. Professional, organized and responsive. I've had dozens of nodes with them.
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION | PREDICTION 2
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:20:23 PM

I wonder how Illodin feels about that since from the quotes it appears that he was one of the people trying to get this mining up and running trying to be one of the first to insta-mine it.

I would not be happy if i was mislead like that.  It seems that in this case Evan certainly did not keep his word at least not as it could have been reasonably understood from his posts.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:28:38 PM

The price is going up again. Thanks otoh !

Why thanks otoh ? Don't put every market move on otoh
probably he knows only him Wink hehe no it`s not always Otoh, just to ensure you 3rd

Not me today, I was tempted but I'm doing some P2P buys off market instead, maybe later though.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc     DASH, Digital Cash = www.dash.org     VIA, The future of crypto-currency = www.via.org 
Node40.com is a leader in DASH hosting, dedicated exclusively to fully managed masternode hosting. Professional, organized and responsive. I've had dozens of nodes with them.
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION | PREDICTION 2
Pages: « 1 ... 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 [4579] 4580 4581 4582 4583 4584 4585 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 4591 4592 4593 4594 4595 4596 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 4603 4604 4605 4606 4607 4608 4609 4610 4611 4612 4613 4614 4615 4616 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 4625 4626 4627 4628 4629 ... 6833 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.