Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 4491 4492 4493 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 4512 4513 4514 [4515] 4516 4517 4518 4519 4520 4521 4522 4523 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722480 times)
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:05:55 AM

man half of posts are ignored... silly me  Roll Eyes

hello my dear community, hello trolls

For the guys that dont have 1000 Dash to start their own MN... i recommend Splawik21

This guy is clearly one of the honest guys i have met in my life...

Story:  I took loan from bank, 1500€ and I bought 1000 DASH @ 0.0066 then started my masternode, it went really good.... but life came across and i had to sell 550 Dash to cover some expencess because im buying house (i had some old loans in banks that needed to be covered plus that 1500€ loan that i took for 1000 Dash)

Then i sent aprox. 650 Dash to splawik to his MN service (my 440 and friends 210), aprox. 15 days ago... and he started MN...

Splawik only have one rule, if you want out you need to tell him and give him 7 days for refound!

Yesterday was the day i was gonna get my big loan for house from bank! What happened is that bank called me to tell me that i need to pay TAX for house aprox 7.000€ so that i can get complete money for house... i was like wtf can i get those 7.000€ from my loan... they said NO, you need to pay that 1st ... shit i only had around 5.000 € savings... my only choice was that i need those DASH to convert to money to pay that TAX.

with sad heart i wrote to splawik21 and tell him...sorry bro i need out...im aware of 7.days rule and i will gladly wait!

when he realised what is going on, that im so close to have my own house, my wife could have her big kitchen, and my 2 kids would have their home, he SENT ME 500 DASH to convert to € so that i can pay that TAX and then i can have money from bank avalible to buy house!!!!

Im still short for those 150 DASH, but i think splawik will find them ASAP Cheesy

That friend who have 220 DASH with me said, Rux take my Dash and sell it go finish that with house, when you finish and take money from bank you rebuy me 220 Dash and we continue our life!

Splawik said: give me some time to find rest 150 Dash so that he dont need to to STOP masternode.

Im sory i wrote so much, and even more sorry for my english its not even remotely my native language because im from balkan, and never in my life i had some lessons in eng.

Long-story-short ... Splawik21 will allways be in my heart as a one trully amazing person who understand my needs and helped me get my life's dream: my kids will have their own rooms Cheesy

Smiley so guys, invest in Masternode, invest in Splawik21 Masternode service, buy atleast 50 shares and enjoy your life knowing your money is in safe place!!!ž

I know when i get those money from bank, and if WIFE lets me i will buy as many DASH again to send to his MN service !!!

Brilliant story Rux! Don't worry about about your English; it was perfectly understandable.

Congratulations on buying your home; a big achievement. I'm sure everyone (from this community) will welcome your wholehearted endorsement of Splawik21. Tremendous write up.  

So trolls, FUDsters and people coming to this thread with so much jealousy, anger and frustration about DASH's success that you're determined to disrupt, denigrate, demean and generally cause harm, this is what you're up against. A very substantial community with people who're looking out for each other. This is what you have to contend with; substance over shame, dignity over debasement and care over the cowardly attacks you're all so embroiled in. This is why not a single attacking word, phrase or sentence will have even the lightest impact on the success of this community and this cryptocurrency. You simply are ineffectual and cannot compete with goodness on this scale from so many genuine people (so take stock of your ridiculously sad behaviour, go look in the mirror and ask yourselves whether what you're doing is really the best use of your time and intelligence.....the answer will be staring back at you and you cannot escape it).

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:16:54 AM

Consolidation price at 0.02...good sign,

Only one strategy : HOLD

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:21:55 AM

Big Story in China ....

Thanks Tungfa. b.t.w. what does "MLM" refer to ?
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:31:36 AM

Big Story in China ....

I'm guessing it means the same as what MLM usually means - Multi Level Marketing. Reading the Google translated article it's hard to derive the context of why MLM is mentioned but MLMs are huge business in China (as they are in any new market where people haven't yet wised up to the pyramid nature of how they work) and the article's mentioning MLM banners and scams. I'd reckon MLMs are right up there as some of the dodgiest things people can get involved in in China so that's probably how they're referring to it in relation to these fake Darkcoin sites.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:42:07 AM

Consolidation price at 0.02...good sign,

Only one strategy : HOLD

`going to get paid on 1st of April, hope price stays the same until then... Shiting bricks right now!

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
qvan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:58:03 AM

That's a great story.. i'm glad it mentions my coins name. Cheesy. You stll have to return  the name though coz the story would still be good if it mentions DRK rather than dash.
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:02:01 AM

Big Story in China ....

I'm guessing it means the same as what MLM usually means - Multi Level Marketing. Reading the Google translated article it's hard to derive the context of why MLM is mentioned but MLMs are huge business in China (as they are in any new market where people haven't yet wised up to the pyramid nature of how they work) and the article's mentioning MLM banners and scams. I'd reckon MLMs are right up there as some of the dodgiest things people can get involved in in China so that's probably how they're referring to it in relation to these fake Darkcoin sites.

Correct
we + BTC have a huge problem with
Pyramide / Ponzi Schemes in Hk and mainland China !
Honestly it is out of control !

they are pretending to sell DRK - Dash on their webpages, but
- their "coins" only work on their system (NOT in our wallets)
- their price is now 20 US$ + per coin
- they promise 40-50% return + a Mercedes Benz when you bring more customers !
 Wink
Gambling in china is illegal, so everybody invests, as that is the closest to it !
We are pushing hard into china for DRK - Dash (multiple Social Media Pages) + pushing hard against these scammers !
We are making official enemies over there !!
We erased 27 'fake' accounts on DCT the other day (all coming from the same person in HK, connected to the the scammers)
the QQ Group in china is doing all the groundwork, fighting the scammers head on, and educating real life victims (horrible stories) !

Dash official is planning a Chinese Language Page in HK (for china) in Mandarine (to be more accessible)
+ more Chinese Social Media Pages.
All we really can do against these Ponzi's is educate and show presence.
They are rebranding in the moment (with us) from DRK to Dash !!
We will not get rid of them , that is for sure, but we can try our best to get a piece of their market !! And their market is HUGE !
Problem is under education, accessibility and none english of the chinese 'investors', that is how they fall into these traps.

So this article i posted is amazing, as it is officially the 1st time anybody recognised this problem in china,
we are working with the HK Press as well, and hopefully they will have a story out by next week.

Edit:
Dash joined forces with BTC HK to create these "warning Pages"
http://btcreview.info/cn/
please share !
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:06:14 AM

snip!

Massive congratulations on buying your house Rux.  Splawik is indeed a dude.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:12:13 AM

set ur buys around .0160 ...this is nice healthy correction  Grin

In this second wave we don't have vertoe's and stonehedge's volumes to dump - so I don't expect we will see such a deeps.

I bet Directbet wished they had waited a week Cheesy
sell your bmw and come back. Wait a week and get a new one.

You have no idea the lengths I am going to find the business case to buy back in.  I've got my accountant on it...discussing it with Mrs Hedge...

Its the price and limited supply thats getting me.  In the absence of a time machine I'd love to find somebody willing to give me a second chance with a gratuity discount depending on the volume I buy.  A man can dream.

Anyway, lottery night in the UK so if the market gets pumped by £4m overnight you know who won it.

Hi stonehedge, I'll make this offer publicly, I've had a long, hard think about it and I would be prepared to offer you up to 30,000 DASH at the market price when the fiat funds are ready to be transferred, this would give you a significantly better price than trying to buy that sort of quantity on the exchanges with their low liquidity on the ask side atm and the slippage this would cause.

Really I would prefer you to be buying on the exchanges as this would push up the price of the coin and my holdings considerably, but I'm happy to offer you this chance to get back to where you were coin wise if you do decide to go ahead with that and any lower amount of coins would be fine as well, or repeat buys up to that total amount but spread over any time period you wished, using the market price at the time of the transactions.

So this isn't charity, I already have one of those that I support, but it at least allows you a way to get back in the game and who knows, if the coins do well then it may be possible to sell a few down the line and even recoup the fiat that you've put in or some of it, though there are no guarantees obviously.

This offer is only made to stonehedge, I'm not looking to sell coins to anyone else or at all and especially not in bulk as this will mean taking down some of my Masternodes which I hadn't planned on doing, but would in this one case.

You can answer in the thread or by PM as you like, all the best with your negotiations and deliberations,

-Otoh :-)

Hi All,

Just to keep things in the open.  I had a private chat with Otoh early this morning and have declined his kind offer.

Part of this reason is that I do not feel that buying this amount off market is fair to the community. As many of you have pointed out, most of us don't have many coins so it would feel like I was sticking two fingers up to the community if I bought a large number of coins without the positive effects on price.

The rest of the conversation I'd rather stayed private but I'm sticking with my 1 masternode for now.  Hey, maybe if we get 1:1 with BTC I'll be able to afford a new home Smiley

Dan
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:18:58 AM

Please help translate and post internationally !!!

https://dashtalk.org/threads/pr-translation-drk-is-now-dash.4460/

Super Super important
we HAVE to spread the Dash Word as far as possible !
(we do NOT wanna leave anybody behind!)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:34:02 AM

TIL Darksend, InstantX, and Sporks are not unique to DARK, just broken copies of things BTC already does:

It's easy to bander the term "unique" around until you sit down and think about it:

- Darksend: a poor implementation of CoinJoin. To quote the actual inventor of CoinJoin (gmaxwell) on the topic of Darkcoin: "That other stuff was initially "hey this coinjoin stuff is great, we put it in an altcoin!" to which my result was "hey, idiots, the whole point of coinjoin was that it already worked in bitcoin. If you're talking about something incompatible there are much better approaches" ... and they've since gone off to do other things, but uh.. seemingly without a lot of thought in advance."

- InstantX: a clone of the GreenAddress instant Bitcoin transaction system, or more accurately a clone of Natanael L's "Secure zero-confirmation payments using temporary notarized P2SH multi signature wallets".

- Sporks: turns the Bitcoin alert key system into a remote kill switch that one person can use to disrupt the network at will. Awesome.

"Darksend: a poor implementation of CoinJoin"
It appeared that that statement was based on wrong assumptions on how Darksend actually works. It is possible a lot of criticism stems from such misunderstandings. Obviously the state of documentation could be better, but as things are still in a constant development, spending time and effort in writing whitepapers against moving target is not essential.

"InstantX: a clone of the GreenAddress"
If you read what GreenAddress actually is, you will see they are not at all the same. It can never be used from personal wallets, as the recipient has to trust the previously published sending address not to double spend.

"Sporks"
A feature must have in rapid development. DASH, unlike Bitcoin or Litecoin, is constantly pushing new features and creating value for its users and investors. Spork usage can be abandoned or limited in the future - for example the spork could be usable only in the duration of between blocks n and n+5760 to guarantee a smooth transition from an old version to new one.
patrolman

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:39:52 AM

Is there any particular reason why there is a phone that looks like it is a patented rectangle with rounded corners on https://www.dashpay.io/? To me Dash is about freedom (among other things) but when I see that rounded rectangle I think of restriction.
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:52:37 AM

Is there any particular reason why there is a phone that looks like it is a patented rectangle with rounded corners on https://www.dashpay.io/? To me Dash is about freedom (among other things) but when I see that rounded rectangle I think of restriction.

you guys eh
never happy right !

maybe you should try:
"whow, look at the new Main Page, it looks so much better than the old one "
 Wink

Hold on, i will ask fernando to change it again
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 09:58:16 AM

you guys eh
never happy right !

maybe you should try:
 Wink

i like those rounded corners, reminds me of my phone so whats your point? i think you  are one of the Android-guys or Anti-Apple guys Smiley

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:00:04 AM

you guys eh
never happy right !

maybe you should try:
 Wink

This is why democracy serves, once in a while, for the plebs to chose their dictators.

Smiley
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:05:40 AM

Ready for New Dash Pages ?
Please Bookmark

Cool
Main Site
www.dashpay.io
Dashtalk
www.dashtalk.org
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Dashpay
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/DashPay
reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/Dashpay
Google+
https://plus.google.com/115080614177201373926/posts
Instagram
http://instagram.com/Dashpay

Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:15:50 AM

Are mining calculators correct (like what to mine) with their estimation in coins per day?

They don't factor in masternode "fees" do they?!
patrolman

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:27:20 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 10:46:47 AM by patrolman

you guys eh
never happy right !

maybe you should try:
 Wink

i like those rounded corners, reminds me of my phone so whats your point? i think you  are one of the Android-guys or Anti-Apple guys Smiley

Not pro Android necessarily or anti-Apple but pro open source. I didn't say anything about the laptop because you can put just about any operating system you want on it - and Apple do release some decent hardware. With that mobile phone I don't think that's possible, so you're stuck with proprietary system software, which is why I think of restriction.

I'm also against patent trolls and - without getting into it too much - I think the whole patent system probably needs a complete overhaul to bring things in to the 21st century. In my opinion, patenting the rounded corners on a rectangular shaped phone is beyond absurd.

I definitely didn't intend to start any Apple vs Android nonsense
the-baker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:35:39 AM

you guys eh
never happy right !

maybe you should try:
 Wink

i like those rounded corners, reminds me of my phone so whats your point? i think you  are one of the Android-guys or Anti-Apple guys Smiley

Not pro Android necessarily or anti-Apple but pro open source. I didn't say anything about the laptop because you can put just about any operating system you want on it - and Apple do make some decent hardware. With that mobile phone I don't think that's possible, so you're stuck with proprietary system software, which is why I think of restriction.

I'm also against patent trolls and - without getting into it too much - I think the whole patent system probably needs a complete overhaul to bring things in to the 21st century. In my opinion patenting the rounded corners on a rectangular shaped phone is beyond absurd.

I definitely didn't intend to start any Apple vs Android nonsense

I didn't even find the icon yet on the website, but the template is using FontAwesome, so I strongly suspect this is just the standard mobile phone pictogram in the font. So technically, you should complain to the FontAwesome developers :-)
patrolman

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:42:17 AM

I didn't even find the icon yet on the website, but the template is using FontAwesome, so I strongly suspect this is just the standard mobile phone pictogram in the font. So technically, you should complain to the FontAwesome developers :-)

It's in one of the background images of the slider.
Pages: « 1 ... 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 4491 4492 4493 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 4512 4513 4514 [4515] 4516 4517 4518 4519 4520 4521 4522 4523 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: