Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4613 4614 4615 4616 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 4625 4626 4627 4628 4629 4630 4631 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 4638 4639 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 4645 4646 4647 4648 4649 4650 4651 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 4660 4661 4662 [4663] 4664 4665 4666 4667 4668 4669 4670 4671 4672 4673 4674 4675 4676 4677 4678 4679 4680 4681 4682 4683 4684 4685 4686 4687 4688 4689 4690 4691 4692 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722495 times)
the-baker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:08:30 AM

I have most trolls on ignore by now, but this one is jst too funny. You accuse a currency project of selling out? What on earth did you expect? Being able to buy lollipops with Dash is something that most people would consider a success for the currency. Maybe in your opinion the only good currencies are the ones where all you can buy is stolen credit card data and ketamine pills with smilies printed on them? This isn't a gangster rapper contest you know...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:10:15 AM

- bla bla bla -

dam it is a shame seeing you go from fanboy and ambassador
to ... !
 Cool
Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:30:17 AM

Dear all, if you are new here. This thread is enjoyable but infested with trolls. They are nice to play with and help to promote Dash. For intelligent discussions, help with setups, road maps, guides go to dashtalk.org
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:40:51 AM

I wished one could add a custom change address and force it in a config file f.ex. - otherwise you need to manually add it every time you send coins...

https://dashtalk.org/threads/bad-backup-practice-i-almost-destroyed-1k-dash.4487/

A forced custom change address that you can specify in dash.conf is a really great idea.* PM Evan about it and tell him it's A-OK with crouton.  Cheesy

* For ease of use and disaster-prevention that is, for privacy it's a terrible idea, but many don't care and it's nice to have options.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:54:09 AM

you guys are telling DASH guys to be on leash? hahaha thats new one Smiley

TRUTH... FUDers... CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?

Any truth is better than indefinite doubt.

There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.

m8, truths!!! ive been in drk from the launch day..i know alot of dark secrets....dont stir the pot...there is no one around to save you guys like before....think who ripped xc  apart..who ripped cloak apart....ONE GUY...do you know who?? i do and he aint witth dash ( not vertoee...but he did offer to join crave dev team today Wink

dont believe this guy...hahahahahha

he said yesterday he want to dump his 8k dash, i wait it and the dash price go up not dump....and now u claimed ur self know dash from the day one Huh

another lie,....

"killer did not talk if he want to kill somebody, he is silent...."

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:14:56 AM

Hi, i got interested with this coin after a lot of DASH holder came to Crave thread after the crash. If i buy DASH now, can i still set my own masternodes with it. Let's say i buy 3000 coin now, can i setup masternodes with it?
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:16:01 AM

Hi, i got interested with this coin after a lot of DASH holder came to Crave thread after the crash. If i buy DASH now, can i still set my own masternodes with it. Let's say i buy 3000 coin now, can i setup masternodes with it?

yes no problem
no limit to MN's so far
Bridgewater

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:16:40 AM

Anyone mentioning "Crave" in the same breath as Dash is doing a disservice to Dash.

Crave is NOT a copycat of Dash; it is a Proof of Stake coin.

Proof of Stake and other non-mineable coins like Crave, Shadow, Ripple, NXT, B*SharesX, etc. are ALL scams, by nature. What do I mean by scam?  I mean there is nothing ensuring decentralization.  Nothing you can trust. A coin with no mining is not even a coin or currency, in an economic sense.  It is a non-trustable token of a "public" ledger; at any point it can be 51% attacked/coins stolen/manipulated (see the "nothing-at-stake" attack for technical specifics)

To basically understand why Proof of Stake coins are extremely risky investments, you should first delve into one of the fundamental ecomonic reasons of why real Proof of Work cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are valuable in the first place.

The value is in the public blockchain that is at once not-fakeable, completely trustable, and decentralized.  The thing that ensures these properties is the Proof of Work, which comes from real (not-fakeable) value invested in mining it, i.e. computational power and electricity.  

Bitcoin is attractive as an investment because it can be trusted, and that in itself gives it value. That is the only reason Bitcoin has a multi-billion dollar market cap.  Smart investors will continue diversivy into real cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Dash this because they are real and persistent commodities, like gold.

With a proof of stake coin, you must assume it is compromised. There is no way to ensure otherwise. A "blockchain," you say? An ostensibly public ledger with no mining behind it is not a blockchain in the true sense of Satoshi's invention.  It is not a matter of if, but when someone decides to run away with the money (claiming hacks or whatever... there is no difference between a POS coin and GOX, mintpal, etc.). People are blindly trusting whoever is in control of the coin. That trolls constantly attemt to defame Dash as an instamine/centralized/scam coin speaks volumes to the fact that this is the only reality they actually know (the one where the developers and cohorts always hold all the cards (POS/ICO/2dayPOW/etc) and manipulate unsuspecting investors).

So back to Proof of Work.  Let's use Dash as an example.  Dash is a PoW coin with actual $ of hardware, electricity and effort put into the confirmation of the blockchain and creation of each coin.  As explained above, people invest long term into such coins because they can trust that nobody is able control it and steal people's money.  Add to that the masternode layer of 1000 coins that are trustable due to PoW, then you have real value (collateral) being put into the masternode network as incentive to provide services that give the individual coins themselves even more value due by increasing their fungibility, along with providing countless other services to keep the network healthy and efficent.

Now, say the PoW aspect of Dash did not exist, and the masternodes themselves would find blocks and be rewarded based solely on their 1000Dash collateral, plus the current affordable VPS specs required to maintain one. Now while it is true the VPS represents a modicum of real world value, you have now removed most of the coin's grounding in reality, or rather taken away the value of the coin which is agreed upon in non-crypto world (electricity, hardware power, effort, etc.). With this situation, you can no longer say that the collateral for the masternode network is trustable as value in the sense that you can for a another currency or commodity that is either widely trusted and government manipulated (fiat) or requires no trust (bitcoin).  

What I'm getting at is that the only reason you can trust Dash masternodes is because there is PoW required to ensure the collateral is even worth anything. This whole "Crave" thing is an insult to Dash's truly two-tiered masternode+PoW system by comparison. While I feel sorry for anyone who gets suckered into buying that, SDC, XC, or any of the plethora of other POS coins, I also realize that most people don't take personal responsibility for their money and generally feel the need to entrust others with it, thus creating constant opportunities for scammers.  It is a necessary step in the growing process when new freedoms are born.  

xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:18:33 AM

yes no problem
no limit to MN's so far

Any profit calculation for that amount? So basically 3 masternode, not much.
ahoenk

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:20:02 AM

Anyone mentioning "Crave" in the same breath as Dash is doing a disservice to Dash.

Proof of Stake and other non-mineable coins like Crave, Shadow, Ripple, NXT, B*SharesX, etc. are ALL scams, by nature. What do I mean by scam?  I mean there is nothing ensuring decentralization.  Nothing you can trust. A coin with no mining is not even a coin or currency, in an economic sense.  It is a non-trustable token of a "public" ledger; at any point it can be 51% attacked/coins stolen/manipulated (see the "nothing-at-stake" attack for technical specifics)

To basically understand why Proof of Stake coins are extremely risky investments, you should first delve into one of the fundamental ecomonic reasons of why real Proof of Work cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are valuable in the first place.

The value is in the public blockchain that is at once not-fakeable, completely trustable, and decentralized.  The thing that ensures these properties is the Proof of Work, which comes from real (not-fakeable) value invested in mining it, i.e. computational power and electricity.  

Bitcoin is attractive as an investment because it can be trusted, and that in itself gives it value. That is the only reason Bitcoin has a multi-billion dollar market cap.  Smart investors will continue diversivy into real cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Dash this because they are real and persistent commodities, like gold.

With a proof of stake coin, you must assume it is compromised. There is no way to ensure otherwise. A "blockchain," you say? An ostensibly public ledger with no mining behind it is not a blockchain in the true sense of Satoshi's invention.  It is not a matter of if, but when someone decides to run away with the money (claiming hacks or whatever... there is no difference between a POS coin and GOX, mintpal, etc.). People are blindly trusting whoever is in control of the coin. That trolls constantly attemt to defame Dash as an instamine/centralized/scam coin speaks volumes to the fact that this is the only reality they actually know (the one where the developers and cohorts always hold all the cards (POS/ICO/2dayPOW/etc) and manipulate unsuspecting investors).

So back to Proof of Work.  Let's use Dash as an example.  Dash is a PoW coin with actual $ of hardware, electricity and effort put into the confirmation of the blockchain and creation of each coin.  As explained above, people invest long term into such coins because they can trust that nobody is able control it and steal people's money.  Add to that the masternode layer of 1000 coins that are trustable due to PoW, then you have real value (collateral) being put into the masternode network as incentive to provide services that give the individual coins themselves even more value due by increasing their fungibility, along with providing countless other services to keep the network healthy and efficent.

Now, say the PoW aspect of Dash did not exist, and the masternodes themselves would find blocks and be rewarded based solely on their 1000Dash collateral, plus the current affordable VPS specs required to maintain one. Now while it is true the VPS represents a modicum of real world value, you have now removed most of the coin's grounding in reality, or rather taken away the value of the coin which is agreed upon in non-crypto world (electricity, hardware power, effort, etc.). With this situation, you can no longer say that the collateral for the masternode network is trustable as value in the sense that you can for a another currency or commodity that is either widely trusted and government manipulated (fiat) or requires no trust (bitcoin).  

What I'm getting at is that the only reason you can trust Dash masternodes is because there is PoW required to ensure the collateral is even worth anything. This whole "Crave" thing is an insult to Dash's truly two-tiered masternode+PoW system by comparison. While I feel sorry for anyone who gets suckered into buying that, SDC, XC, or any of the plethora of other POS coins, I also realize that most people don't take personal responsibility for their money and generally feel the need to entrust others with it, thus creating constant opportunities for scammers.  It is a necessary step in the growing process when new freedoms are born.  

can u see source code on github ? see it...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:21:39 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 11:34:41 AM by toknormal

Ok, I think I have to respond to this appraisal. Although I believe in "subjective" valuations (because markets are the aggregation of everyones diverse valuation priorities) and that g4q should absolutely hold or dump according to their instinct, some of the points made are car crash economics to me. (in the friendliest possible sense  Wink ).

ROI is heading straight down and you can expect it to continue along that path. Sure 18% annually sounds OK, but the price would have to stay consistent for that year

Are you serious ? We're currently sitting on a 250% gain from 90 days ago and masternode ROI gives you a daily return on top of that. Your complaining  Huh

Apart from that, the principle you've used is an unbelievably unfair one. ROI is measured in percentage of capital invested, not (percentage-of-capital) x (the-forex-rate-of-my-choice).

If you don't want to accumulate Dash then fair enough but if you do then don't measure your returns in another currency which is like complaining that the interest rate on your $Dollar bank account didn't work out in Yen. What you are implicitly saying with this remark is that you're effectively day trading the Dash/BTC currency pair and trying to accumulate BTC but are being selective about the trading period.

Evan is a loveable genius, but the coin is completely reliant on him which causes centralization. THis wouldn't be a big deal but it means he is vulnerable to being influenced and making reckless decisions

All I can say is where talent and innovation are concerned, I'd rather be dependent on one than dependent on none.

The word "decentralised" applies to mining algos, not people. If you apply it to creative groups then your arguing for the worst ideas to prevail over the best. You can't win - on the one hand people complain that Evan doesn't listen to collegues, on the other they complain that he's "vulnerable to being influenced". ffs, just let the guy get on with it and see what turns out. If we like it we stay invested (like I sure am doing), if you've got worries, take a hedge and if you don't disinvest. Lifting the lid on any innovative enterprise in history would probably make your hair stand on end at the number of risks involved. In the end some kind of uniquely precious thing emerges in spite of the risks.

For example, I'm glad Evan's view prevailed over Vertoe's because although Vertoe is a great coder, he doesn't understand lots of subtle concepts of money - how to engender value, how to balance monetary properties with technological ones and the meaning of 'privacy' in cryptocurrencies (as I've explained here). He wanted to build the safe, not the money. Evan does understand these things (IMO) which is why people's noses go out of joint when their pet priorities don't get pride of place in the roadmap and why I chose this project as one of my long-termers.

If everybody had equal say you'd be taking a delicious steak dinner with tender, moist beef, roast potatoes broccoli & sweet carrots, chucking it in a foodmixer and coming out with unappetising slop.

There's a hell of a lot of reasons people are selling.

There is no big 'selloff' as you are implying. If you look at the 1-week chart, it has corrected absolutely normally to just below half the rise since the Feb 23 peak. This is also reflected in the order books where the odd masternode or two appears periodically. There are over 5 million coins held - even if only 20% sold off, that would require 1000 x 1000 DASH cashouts (and no corresponding demand). We've seen nothing like that.

Masternode blinding is nice, but is still relying on third parties. Before tok claims they are just like every other client, they are not, they perform specilaized tasks that normal clients do not, and you have to trust them. Trusted third parties are the whole reason crypto exists and they are the devil.

Your making a philosophical point here but in the practical world things either work or they don't. If they turn out to work then the philosophy has to be revised.

When I first encountered the idea of 'masternodes' and network specialisation I was sceptical as well. But I've been blown away as to how well it's worked in practice and in particular, how closely it's confirmed to Evan's original stated vision. That makes me think he's got his feet on the ground and does actually understand what he's talking about. I would never have imagined that we'd have got nearly 2 and a half thousand masternodes or that they'd support such natural technological solutions to many fundamental problems in crypto. Calling that dependency on "third parties" is just being selective about who is the 'first party' nothing more but you can in no way, shape or form call 2400 masternodes, all performing an identical function, anything other than "decentralised".

Tell me what is the difference to the end user

Ok - for now I probably agree with you on that point that to an end user they might not see a lot of difference in actual usability. But that's not where the value in crypto currency lies anyway. You have to plant your flag in deciding if your creating a payments system or electronic money. There are very subtle differences in emphasis there but huge differences in outcome. If you get your priorities wrong you end up with no more than a distributed bookeeping system that increments a number in one private account and decrements it in another private account like the fiat banking system.

Bitcoin defined electronic "money" as distinct from "currency". The difference is that money is a base asset (like precious metals and stones) whereas currency is the certificates or "numbers in an account" that represent that underlying asset. You can't therefore mess with the bitcoin model other than very subtly without knowing what you are doing and understanding how your are affecting the value proposition at all times.

In that link above I cite an example of the approach that I think didn't do that and threw the baby out with the bathwater in the over-obsessive pursuit of a non-monetary property.

Love you guys~!

Yes we love you too  Wink
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:22:18 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 11:09:23 PM by BagHolder010

- bla bla bla -

to ... !
 Cool

I remember that q4q guy writing a very envy message about the extra darkcoin's then he delete it lol. I really like the community that Dash has very firm in their long term investments because they believe in it's features more than any other coin including Bitcoin. So this is a message to bagholder's of this awesome coin don't let the envy of other's get to you time pass's by and this train does not wait for any stop sign.

I sold @ .006 and I am not even mad because It was a bad move by me as I thought Evan could not get that instant X anytime soon so I was hoping it will go back to .004 "Greedy YES" but Evan & he's team proved me wrong which I  am happy to be proved wrong at because I did not think at the time a 1 year old coin should implement things so quick at least to me.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
ahoenk

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:23:48 AM

yes no problem
no limit to MN's so far

its not about how many masternodes u have, it is depend on the coin value, 2 days ago crave claim their master nodes can produce 11$ per day, now Huh

u can check dash masternodes here : dashninja.pl

u can go to dashtalk.org for more information

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:24:00 AM

yes no problem
no limit to MN's so far

about
0.47 Dash per day x 3 MN's x 30 Days (month)
patrolman

Activity: 447

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:25:51 AM

Great post!
ahoenk

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:32:00 AM

- bla bla bla -

to ... !
 Cool

I remember that q4q guy writing a very envy message about my extra darkcoin's then he delete it lol. I really like the community that Dash has very firm in their long term investments because they believe in it's features more than any other coin including Bitcoin. So this is a message to bagholder's of this awesome coin don't let the envy of other's get to you time pass's by and this train does not wait for any stop sign.

I sold @ .006 and I am not even mad because It was a bad move by me as I thought Evan could not get that instant X anytime soon so I was hoping it will go back to .004 "Greedy YES" but Evan & he's team proved me wrong which I  am happy to be proved wrong at because I did not think at the time a 1 year old coin should implement things so quick at least to me.

bump

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:32:28 AM

If you`re looking for vps and some help starting the nodes  hit me on PM

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:37:17 AM

For extended masternode info etc check:
http://178.254.18.153/~pub/Darkcoin/masternode_payments_stats.html

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TheDasher

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:52:45 AM

If you truly feel what you think, perfectly fine to express your thoughts, juts don't be a troll from here on please.

TRANSLATION:

Please please please don't say anything bad about DASH.  We know its a scam but we need the noobs to keep buying so that we can dump our bags so just don't say anything please please.
nLOGO-SeRvIcE

Activity: 52
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:53:14 AM

Sell logo for 0.12 BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 4613 4614 4615 4616 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 4625 4626 4627 4628 4629 4630 4631 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 4638 4639 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 4645 4646 4647 4648 4649 4650 4651 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 4660 4661 4662 [4663] 4664 4665 4666 4667 4668 4669 4670 4671 4672 4673 4674 4675 4676 4677 4678 4679 4680 4681 4682 4683 4684 4685 4686 4687 4688 4689 4690 4691 4692 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: