Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 [6136] 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 6163 6164 6165 6166 6167 6168 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 6179 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722480 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:18:03 PM

Sure, it's soon the 5th of February. Time to get the champagne cooled and be prepared for the 12.1 release!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moocowmoo

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

bovine quadruped, professional loafer, dash dev

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:22:33 PM

MooCowMoo, is that all that is required for the mastwernodes to update to 12.1 or are there configuration changes needed as well?
Just update the clients and issue the
Code:
masternode start-missing
command?

Hi 110110101,

For the local side, yes. That's all it'll take.

For the remote side, it'll be *slightly* more involved.  Instructions being written/dashman being patched right now..

moocowmoo

tips: XmoocowYfrPKUR6p6M5aJZdVntQe71irCX | identity: https://keybase.io/moocowmoo
service: https://masternode.me -- The first automated masternode service. Ugly website, stellar uptimes and hands-on support. Over 150 nodes with 300+ days uptime!
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:25:14 PM

These trolls are ruining the thread. It's nice how butt-hurt they are tho.   Grin

The trolls are not ruining the tread by any means.  It's comical and impressive by how they are fixated and fascinated by Dash,  and by how much of their personal time they devote to DASH. In the 3 years I've been part of this project... I've seen dozens for them.  
I'm fascinated that in today's reality of busy work and personal schedules,  how these trolls find the energy and time to not only post here... But all over the Internet. Personally I can barely squeeze enough time to visit this thread and our slack channel never mind trolling around,  especially in a project that these trolls do not agree with.

I certainly wouldn't want to face the end if my days on my dying bed wondering if I had used  my life wisely... How much time did one miss with family and children , friends...  enjoying skiing, biking, golfing,  hiking boating dancing... I'm sure there are trolls not only here but everywhere that waste weeks if their short lives... Trying to make others feel miserable.

I'm heartened with the fact that these trolls believe Dash is worthy of consuming of some of those precious few moments one has in life.  Bravo.
Walter_S

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

Is dash-news.de/dashtv/ not working at the moment?

It has been a flaky the last couple of days in Chrome browser for me. Fine in IE or firefox..

Walter
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:06:46 PM

I'm sure there are trolls not only here but everywhere that waste weeks if their short lives... Trying to make others feel miserable.

You don't say. Occasionally the impact can be spectacularly entertaining. (Health Warning: Not family viewing  Shocked )
wackyD

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:29:26 PM

Is dash-news.de/dashtv/ not working at the moment?

It has been a flaky the last couple of days in Chrome browser for me. Fine in IE or firefox..

Walter

Ok got it working on chrome again - had to clear cookies / cache etc

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:56:12 PM

These trolls are ruining the thread. It's nice how butt-hurt they are tho.   Grin

The trolls are not ruining the tread by any means.  It's comical and impressive by how they are fixated and fascinated by Dash,  and by how much of their personal time they devote to DASH. In the 3 years I've been part of this project... I've seen dozens for them.  
I'm fascinated that in today's reality of busy work and personal schedules,  how these trolls find the energy and time to not only post here... But all over the Internet. Personally I can barely squeeze enough time to visit this thread and our slack channel never mind trolling around,  especially in a project that these trolls do not agree with.

I certainly wouldn't want to face the end if my days on my dying bed wondering if I had used  my life wisely... How much time did one miss with family and children , friends...  enjoying skiing, biking, golfing,  hiking boating dancing... I'm sure there are trolls not only here but everywhere that waste weeks if their short lives... Trying to make others feel miserable.

I'm heartened with the fact that these trolls believe Dash is worthy of consuming of some of those precious few moments one has in life.  Bravo.

Some of these trolls seem a bit focussed currently in the altcoin discussion section, i wonder why  Roll Eyes

One of them even created a thread about Evan's Lamborgini's, appearently Evan has several Lamborgini's now  Huh
Can i suggest we convert one of his Lamborgini's into a Dash promotable supercar  Roll Eyes

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:09:14 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 10:19:20 PM by qwizzie

Interesting change, France has catched up and is currently ranking second.
Europe is catching up fast to the United States.

http://178.254.23.111/~pub/Dash/masternode_locations_stats.html

Edit : yeahhh, i made Icey delete his own post and repost it on next page just to gain more visibility Grin  
For a troll that is pretty much max failure  Cheesy

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

Here's coblee (Coinbase's Dir. of Engineering) clarifying why Dash's shitty governance isn't his cup of tea.

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/825124456897007616

--->

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/i-sold-all-my-dash-here-is-why-and-my-view-on-the-state-of-dash.11416/

OK, which one of you cult enforcers marked ^this^ as "Trolling?"   Cheesy

Cry This is essentially a shill post for monero. stop shilling on the dash forum.  Cry

Xdashguy's extensive and well-written critique and explanation of why he sold all his Dash has almost nothing to do with any other coins.  The name of the other coin you insist on fixating upon only appears ONCE in the entire essay (and not the Governance section coblee is specifically referring to).

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I make fun of DashHoles for being so jealous, thin skinned, paranoid, and hyperdefensive that they take any and all criticism of Dash as somehow "trolling" and someway "shilling" for different coins.

The list of people you are accusing of trolling and shilling is now beyond ridiculous.

Greg Maxwell?  Troll!
Peter Todd?  Troll!
Charlie Lee?  Troll!
Fluffypony?  Troll!
Solarminer?  Troll!
vertoe?  Troll!

New addition:

xdashguy?  Confirmed Troll!  "Essentially a Shill!"

And don't forget:

Tone Vay?  Troll!
(source: https://twitter.com/ToneVays/status/717822927908024320)

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:16:44 PM

We know you dislike DASH. I know other people that dislike bitcoin with some good reasons. Others (like me) hate Munero and the gang of nerdy trolls. 

Trolling is posting here every day, like the insane individual you are, since 2014.

That's trolling.

You been trying to flood the thread for years. Some day you will realize you cannot.

You are a joke. A pathetic individual. Like the madman at the bar who is talking alone repeating all day the same. 
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:32:51 PM

Xdashguy's extensive and well-written critique and explanation of why he sold all his Dash has almost nothing to do with any other coins.  The name of the other coin you insist on fixating upon only appears ONCE in the entire essay (and not the Governance section coblee is specifically referring to).

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I make fun of DashHoles for being so jealous, thin skinned, paranoid, and hyperdefensive that they take any and all criticism of Dash as somehow "trolling" and someway "shilling" for different coins.

The list of people you are accusing of trolling and shilling is now beyond ridiculous.

Greg Maxwell?  Troll!
Peter Todd?  Troll!
Charlie Lee?  Troll!
Fluffypony?  Troll!
Solarminer?  Troll!
vertoe?  Troll!

New addition:

xdashguy?  Confirmed Troll!  "Essentially a Shill!"

And don't forget:

Tone Vay?  Troll!
(source: https://twitter.com/ToneVays/status/717822927908024320)

We know you dislike DASH. I know other people that dislike bitcoin with some good reasons. Others (like me) hate Munero and the gang of nerdy trolls. 

Trolling is posting here every day, like the insane individual you are, since 2014.

That's trolling.

You been trying to flood the thread for years. Some day you will realize you cannot.

You are a joke. A pathetic individual. Like the madman at the bar who is talking alone repeating all day the same. 

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

See what I mean?  Your nasty little post demonstrates perfectly the "thin skinned, paranoid, and hyperdefensive" attitude of DashHole cult enforcers.

Whinging about your personal judgements and gossipy condemnations does nothing to address widespread concerns about Dash's shitty broken governance and eternally problematic Instamine.

Look here, the Dash Instamine is so famous even the local Vietnamese press has an article about it.

https://dashvn.blogspot.com/2017/01/premine-va-instamine-la-gi.html

Regardless of the article's pro-instamine spin, it's clear the Instamine is Dash's most singular and outstanding defining feature.

Why don't you tell us how you intend to fix Dash's slopppy, unaccountable governance instead of attacking those who are pointing out the problems?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:47:00 PM

I'm criticizing you (not the other people you mentioned in the last post). For your insane use of the forum-flooding technique.

You and your gang are the reason bitcointalk is becoming an insane place to read and discuss.

I feel so sorry for you, really, and sorry for the alt and bitcoin community  Cry
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:52:09 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 11:22:35 PM by iCEBREAKER

See what I mean?  Your nasty little post demonstrates perfectly the "thin skinned, paranoid, and hyperdefensive" attitude of DashHole cult enforcers.

Whinging about your personal judgements and gossipy condemnations does nothing to address widespread concerns about Dash's shitty broken governance and eternally problematic Instamine.

Look here, the Dash Instamine is so famous even the local Vietnamese press has an article about it.

https://dashvn.blogspot.com/2017/01/premine-va-instamine-la-gi.html

Regardless of the article's pro-instamine spin, it's clear the Instamine is Dash's most singular and outstanding defining feature.

Why don't you tell us how you intend to fix Dash's slopppy, unaccountable governance instead of attacking those who are pointing out the problems?

I'm criticizing you (not the other people you mentioned in the last post). For your insane use of the forum-flooding technique.

You and your gang are the reason bitcointalk is becoming an insane place to read and discuss.

I feel so sorry for you, really, and sorry for the alt and bitcoin community  Cry

Yes I know you are criticizing me, in stark contrast to doing something useful such as addressing xdashguy and coblee's concerns or answering my question.

That's called attacking the attacker and makes you look like a deranged Scientology thug.

The only forum-flooding going on here is the constant use of HUGE GRAPHICS to slide posts you don't like off the most recent page.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:16:23 PM

So this trolling and bumping is very funny but we're about to set a new record on funded proposals this month  Cool

http://dashvotetracker.com/

Oh wait, there are some funded proposals that didn't originate in the tyranical core dev team? omg  Grin

12.1 Support Party, Apple-Jaxx Update, & International Girls | DASH: Detailed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uPGcKTpC4I

and just because it's brilliant

Why Aren't We Seeing Greater Adoption of Cryptocurrency?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIul2OGsQE

Taylor05

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:44:01 PM

Some of these trolls seem a bit focussed currently in the altcoin discussion section, i wonder why  Roll Eyes

One of them even created a thread about Evan's Lamborgini's, appearently Evan has several Lamborgini's now  Huh
Can i suggest we convert one of his Lamborgini's into a Dash promotable supercar  Roll Eyes

I've been driving the same car for 17 years. No joke. I'm pretty sure Evan's SUV is newer than my car, but it's no Lambo, that's for sure.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:33:55 AM

That's called attacking the attacker

Well depending on how disturbed one is between the ears it's usually called...

...although you do seem partial to a spot of seduction yourself   Wink

deranged Scientology thug.
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 12:56:29 AM

Please please stop responding to these maggots!  Come on.. 3 years and counting... We all know better... If people are solely looking for DASH information are using this forum and only this forum for their source of DASH legit information....they don't deserve to own DASH or be part of our community.

Please stop engaging.
Macrochip

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 12:59:26 AM

While Manuro (TRL) is headed for the final exit of history:

Warning: Every CryptoNote/Monero transaction in history will be retroactively exposed

it screeches and wails seeing Dash doing the grown up thing, integrating with the real world without compromising its values:

MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:05:57 AM

Proposal: Business Development - Major Exchange

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-business-development-major-exchange.12881/

This proposal funds the integration of Dash into a major exchange with fiat trading.

Why Aren't We Seeing Greater Adoption of Cryptocurrency?
https://youtu.be/zrIul2OGsQE

Published on Jan 23, 2017
Ryan Taylor defines two reasons crypto hasn't gone mainstream yet -- and it may not be the reasons you've been told elsewhere. This is the speech delivered by the Director of Finance of Dash at The North American Bitcoin Conference, 2017.

Learn more by visiting http://dash.org

Original presentation here: https://youtu.be/Tn2s6IHAL4A

Get social with us:
- Dash Slack: http://dashnation.com/chat
- DASH: Detailed Homepage: http://dashdetailed.com
- DASH: Detailed Twitter: http://twitter.com/dashdetailed
- Dash Homepage: http://dash.org
- Dash Twitter: http://twitter.com/dashpay

Dash Nation slack invite
http://dash-nation-invite.herokuapp.com/

Two things i don't want to get buried with all the Dash drama and the totally off topic trolling post.

LIVE Interview and QA: Amanda B. Johnson of DASH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRhi6_E8il4

This last one is really good, packed with info for the newbie's and old heads alike....
Dash: The new Cryptocurrency player with more Features than Bitcoin - Amanda Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d-DCRNAKiM

Thanks for bumping the thread icy but i would not want this info to get buried in your troll spamming.

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:10:42 AM

My View: Dash’s Instamine Is Not A Problem
http://fintekneeks.com/my-view-dashs-pre-mine-is-not-a-problem/

Instamine FAQ
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/Legacy+FAQ#LegacyFAQ-WasDashInstamined?

Was The Instamine A Positive Thing For Dash?
https://dashdot.io/alpha/?page_id=118

Deep technical analysis of the early mining and distribution
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg15619552#msg15619552

Charlie Lee falsely claims that "10 people mined a million coins in the first half hour", even icebreaker and the other trolls know that is not true!

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
Pages: « 1 ... 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 [6136] 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 6163 6164 6165 6166 6167 6168 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 6179 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: