Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 6462 [6463] 6464 6465 6466 6467 6468 6469 6470 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 6478 6479 6480 6481 6482 6483 6484 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722496 times)
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:34:37 PM

What Is the Dash Masternode Tool?

https://themerkle.com/what-is-the-dash-masternode-tool/

#dash_force

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCRockefeller

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

Anybody know if dash mining pools engage in SPV mining?

And if DASH has the same empty block problem core has?
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:40:59 PM

Dash needs to continue on adoption. This is by far my preferred currency to deal in. Fast and cheap transactions.

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:13:13 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:00:47 PM by mprep

Dash News Weekly Recap E12 – Exchange Integrations, Dash POS Solutions, Conferences & More!

This is a repost of this weeks edition of the Dash Force News Weekly Recap video from our YouTube channel. This show is dedicated to keeping you up to date with Dash news highlights from the past week.

👍 Press That Like Button! Smash For DASH!
😃 Thanks For Watching Please Hit Subscribe & Share Video!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:14:33 PM

Dash: The Magical and Lucrative Investment Opportunity

https://beinglibertarian.com/dash-magical-combination-anonymity-lucrative-investment-opportunity-/

#dash_force_spam

The President of Dash, Ryan Taylor, said that for legal reasons the Dash community must refrain from selling Dash as an "investment opportunity."

(Because if the SEC/FTC see Dash being marketed as an investment it will trigger the Howey Test and EVAN DUFFIELD D.B.A. THE DASH FOUNDATION INC. may face being regulated/fined/prosecuted like another other snake oil HYIP conman.)

What is concerning about marketing Dash as an investment?

In an environment in which ICOs are actively marketed, it may seem “normal” to market Dash as an investment. However, we believe that over the course of time these practices will be considered unethical and in many cases illegal, and primarily serve to tarnish Dash’s brand.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:34:35 AM

What Is the Dash Masternode Tool?

https://themerkle.com/what-is-the-dash-masternode-tool/

#dash_force

Great Tool !!

DMT Version 0.9.11 Downloads:
https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases/tag/v0.9.11
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:19:39 AM

Okay so Dash is:
super fast - transactions in seconds
private - untracable options if you want
low fees
can adopt btc updates cause similar tech

Why isn't this the nr1 coin? Does it have any problems?

Dash has many problems, like the Instamine and having a reputation as a HYIP scam with bad technology and cheesy marketing.

Right now, the Dash community is infighting over the slow (nonexistent?) pace of Evolution vaporware development, wasted money on ATM/debit scams, lack of Dash Core Club communication, completely broken Budget Proposal fees/review/approval process, etc.  Apparently throwing money at random internet people and hoping for the best isn't a great governance model, but without multisig that's all Dash can do! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dash isn't "super fast" because InstantSend is currently disabled due to being a proven security flaw allowing possible double spending.

Dash isn't "private" or "untraceable" because PrivateSend is a nearly unusable mess right now.  Slow and unreliable, plus the bounty to break PrivateSend was never funded.

Dash only has low fees because nobody is using it, reflecting its low (modifed) Metcalfe value.

Overall, it's not clear what problems Dash is proposing to solve, much less how Dash is going to solve them without modern features like RBF, Bech32, segwit, Lightning, MAST, Schnorr tree signature aggregation, etc.

Dash hasn't even fixed transaction malleability or implemented Compact Blocks.  Bitcoin Core did these things ages ago.

There is also the giant issue of critical bugs in the ancient version of Bitcon that Dash is based on.

When it's time, we're going to troll this cargo cult coin at the protocol level and show the world why you don't waste resources on marketing before the crypto is secure.... Wink

Dash's biggest problem is that it can't even defend itself from the scam accusations because the evidence just too overwhelming.  That why Tone Vays dumped it.

Sadly, the Dash community won't even discuss these issues on open forums.  They just attack the poster, post GIANT STOCK IMAGES, and recruit for their closed echo-chamber Slack.

I know late reply but I really appreciate your comment!

Thank you!  Hearing such nice comments makes all my effort-posting worthwhile.  I hope you represent many others who my warnings have saved from the Dash Instamine scam.

I admit I underestimated Icey's trolling. This looks serious to a newbie, even though he is mixing lies with bits of truth...

I'm going to redouble and professionalize my actions to expose the Dash scam.  You haven't seen anything yet. Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:00:46 AM

Yawn!  

DASH is all consuming for you.  It is slowly eating away at your soul.  It consumes you, it burns you inside...it is all powerful in your life.  DASH is slowly infiltrating your very being...you mission is to constantly think, talk, feel, hate all things DASH.

DASH will slowly become your master.  You will give in to that hate.   Cool

DASH!
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:58:46 AM

Dash Core Team Q3 2017 Summary Call
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-core-team-q3-2017-summary-call.17616/#post-144230

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:05:54 PM

I admit I underestimated Icey's trolling. This looks serious to a newbie, even though he is mixing lies with bits of truth...

Yes, looks like it is having a steady effect on price.

Dash price is creeping down slowly.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:50:32 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 01:02:36 PM by qwizzie

Interesting, so you think the posting of one person in one forum dictates the price movement of a whole market ?
Icetroll will be delighted to hear that  Roll Eyes

The greatest power is often simple patience.

- E. Joseph Cossman

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:22:31 PM

Interesting, so you think the posting of one person in one forum dictates the price movement of a whole market ?

- E. Joseph Cossman

Butterfly effect.

I don't know what the future holds, but icey is quite an influence on this thread.

Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:40:56 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 03:10:10 PM by Macrochip

Oh yes, iCEHOLE congratulating himself in a masturbatory manner with sock puppet accounts he created early this month totally sway the entire market. LOL

This pathetic clown has been hating on Dash for years and has achieved exactly zero. He's an inside joke in our community and we're all laughing our asses off over his ludicrous attempts to hurt us. Dash price has exploded beyond anyone's imagination, least of all his. So he went completely bonkers making up the most ridiculous nonsense about our team, the development and the general state of Dash. Check out our Discord channel. We compete with each other over who can make the most retarded iCEHOLE impressions. Laughing stock par excellence.

No need to remind anyone that we've annihilated every word he ever said thousands of times by now. Whoever believes him is a complete fool and will deservedly miss out massively when Dash surpasses 10 billion mcap. Just like those who are furious at him now when we surpassed 1 billion, 2 billion, 3 billion.

Best scam in the entirety of mankind. Please scam me some more, I'll buy a third car with my scam victimhood.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:45:46 PM

- E. Joseph Cossman

Butterfly effect.

I don't know what the future holds, but icey is quite an influence on this thread.

Icetroll only has influence on those that are insecure about their own tradings and are not aware of his trolling techniques.
Which on this ANN thread is rather difficult as most of us are longterm investors, not easily swayed by Icetroll fud posts.

This makes his influence on this Dash ANN thread rather insignificant and of course has zero effect on the Dash price, which
by the way seems to be forming a new trend : https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DASHBTC/d4ijJQiq-DASHBTC-Rising-from-the-bottom/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:09:44 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 02:55:46 PM by mprep

The Hardest Demographic for Crypto to Crack

In my years living entirely off of cryptocurrency I’ve noticed a certain few trends in how the world tends to react to concept. I’ve paid my ridesharing driver in cryptocurrency many times, and a whole street in ritzy downtown Portsmouth, NH accepts Dash as payment for goods and services. Plenty of businesses still don’t, however, and in a continuing attempt to understand what makes people decide whether or not to use digital currency, I’ve discovered the harder group to reach: the middle class.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:49:39 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 09:57:42 PM by iCEBREAKER

I admit I underestimated Icey's entertaining witticisms, astonishingly comprehensive factual research and astute logical analysis.

This looks serious to a newbie, even though he is mixing important discussion about a fragile $2 billion scam teetering on the brink of collapse with bits of humor and sarcasm...

- E. Joseph Cossman

Butterfly effect.

In the future, I will endeavor to be "quite an influence" in more places than on this relatively obscure BBS.

I've done almost all I can here and need to seek out and warn clueless potential/actual Dash HYIP victims wherever they are.

After all, Jesus walked among the sinners and tax collectors, not the saints.  It's time to go deeper into the Dash cult, and rout out that den of vipers and thieves.

Oh yes, iCEHOLE congratulating himself in a masturbatory manner with sock puppet accounts he created early this month totally sway the entire market.  Angry

This pathetic clown has been hating on Dash for years and has achieved exactly zero. He's an inside joke in our community and we're all laughing our asses off over his ludicrous attempts to hurt us. Dash price has exploded beyond anyone's imagination, least of all his. So he went completely bonkers making up the most ridiculous nonsense about our team, the development and the general state of Dash. Check out our Discord channel. We compete with each other over who can make the most retarded iCEHOLE impressions. Laughing stock par excellence.

No need to remind anyone that we've annihilated every word he ever said thousands of times by now. Whoever believes him is a complete fool and will deservedly miss out massively when Dash surpasses 10 billion mcap. Just like those who are furious at him now when we surpassed 1 billion, 2 billion, 3 billion.

Best scam in the entirety of mankind. Please scam me some more, I'll buy a third car with my scam victimhood.

Yikes!  So pouty and defensive.  You sound really mad and very salty.  Not the happy tone we expect to hear from someone who is buying cars with his Instamine profits.

It's ironic you go to such lengths to tell everyone in excruciating detail exactly how much you don't care about my activity in Dash world (too bad the 'Everybody Ignore Icey So Tao Can Control The Narrative' campaign was a complete failure).

But I'll take you at your word, and try harder to make the wide world outside of Bitcointalk more aware of Dash's Instamine, Spork backdoor, Core centralization, broken InstandSend, shitty PrivateSend, gridlocked/broken DGBB, lack of multisig leading to throwing money at scams, etc. Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
rebal15

Activity: 527
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:55:07 PM

- E. Joseph Cossman

Butterfly effect.

Icetroll only has influence on those that are insecure about their own tradings and are not aware of his trolling techniques.
Which on this ANN thread is rather difficult as most of us are longterm investors, not easily swayed by Icetroll fud posts.

This makes his influence on this Dash ANN thread rather insignificant and of course has zero effect on the Dash price, which
by the way seems to be forming a new trend : https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DASHBTC/d4ijJQiq-DASHBTC-Rising-from-the-bottom/

I have an order at 0.035BTC, will it be filled till november hard fork?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:56:19 PM

I have an order at 0.035BTC, will it be filled till november hard fork?

Please keep this kind of thing in one of the Dash Price Speculation threads.

This is not the right place to post TA graphics and zero-information account-farming/rank-mining posts.

I've moved the discussion to a more appropriate venue: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736249.msg23738075#new

You're welcome! Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:05:58 PM

MASTERNODE OWNERS, PLEASE WATCH!!

CATV Uncut: Bit to Byte CEO August Domanchuk

https://youtu.be/IEZVrHqG6Wc

#DashNation #CashAlternative

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:08:06 PM

Whats up Dashers?

Did you know Icey isn't as loyal as we thought? Shockingly he also trolls the bitcoin cash thread. He's been two timing us!

Oh look, the Dash Troll Patrol guy is here to earn his Instamined Shill Shekels.

'member when Dash Force announced that I would no longer be allowed to control the narrative w/r/t Dash's Instamine, centralization, HYIP, etc?

That was over a year ago, but I'm now more firmly in control of the narrative than ever before.  Just check /r/cryptocurrency and search for Dash... Wink

Why is afbitcoins always buzzing around shitcoins like a fly waiting for the opportunity land on a pile of poop?  Bcash and Dcash aren't even especially well executed scams.

afbitcoins' idiotic denial that there exists a problem with Bcash addresses being confused with real Bitcoin resembles his likewise idiotic refusals to admit Dash's InstandSend is broken, Dash's "Spork" master key creates centralization, and Dash's attempt to create a bounty for PrivateSend bugs failed.

In afbitcoins' make-believe world of wishful thinking and pure imagination, Bcash is the real Bitcoin and Dash isn't an instamined centralized bug-prone shitcoin scam. Cheesy

Oh yes and he controls the narrative  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 6462 [6463] 6464 6465 6466 6467 6468 6469 6470 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 6478 6479 6480 6481 6482 6483 6484 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: