Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 6478 6479 6480 6481 6482 6483 6484 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 [6521] 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722471 times)
Tryoene

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

Koinbi.com would like to welcome Dash to its service!

Koinbi welcomes Dash to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Dash to be traded!
Our mission at Koinbi is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/dashbtc
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2
Email: support@koinbi.com / james@koinbi.com

Thank you,
James and the team at Koinbi.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boba02

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

Do not deposit any money to Koinbi!

You won't be able to withdraw!

Koinbi is a SCAM!!!

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
boba02

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

Koinbi welcomes Dash to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Dash to be traded!
Our mission at Koinbi is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Koinbi_Exchange

Thank you,

Koinbi is a SCAM!!!

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

For today, Dash is practically the only top-end crypto currency, which is at a good level and does not reduce the price in relation to bitcoin.
Perhaps the dash in 2018 will keep its popularity and everything will be one of the best ways to transfer money. Bitcoin has long been unable to cope with this task. Ethereum also became long and with a large commission.

How fast does dash transfer money? How long does it take until a transaction is fully confirmed?

The OP says it supports instant transactions, but are all transactions instant, or do you have to pay more to get them confirmed instantly?

AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

For today, Dash is practically the only top-end crypto currency, which is at a good level and does not reduce the price in relation to bitcoin.
Perhaps the dash in 2018 will keep its popularity and everything will be one of the best ways to transfer money. Bitcoin has long been unable to cope with this task. Ethereum also became long and with a large commission.

How fast does dash transfer money? How long does it take until a transaction is fully confirmed?

The OP says it supports instant transactions, but are all transactions instant, or do you have to pay more to get them confirmed instantly?

You can choose, instant is not very cheap but confirms in second (s) and regular is very cheap and confirms a lot faster and easy than bitcoin ever did
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:09:37 AM

For how long did you want to hold your dash???
are you ever going to sell your dash coin if yes what is your sell value

Holding since 2014...selling Masternode returns.  Wink

Congratulations. You made the right choice. I sold it on the first big jump in 2014.

Well, there's no time to return. I believe that this year the coin will grow several times.
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:41 AM

You can choose, instant is not very cheap but confirms in second (s) and regular is very cheap and confirms a lot faster and easy than bitcoin ever did

How many dollars is instant likely to cost at today's dash prices?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

I sold dash 3 weeks ago. I do not see a tangible profit in the near future

The Dash community is in denial about three key issues preventing Dash from being competitive with other crypto.

1. Lightning is here and working, but DashHoles are still pretending it's vaporware because Dash lacks segwit and thus can't make payment channels.

2. Evolution is years behind schedule and we have yet to see a single tangible deliverable resulting from the lavishly funded DashCoreClub's supposed development efforts.

3. Dash is entirely centralized regardless of Masternode voting because Evan and DashCoreClub still have the final say on implementing code (as well as sudden rebranding and arbitrary emission cuts).

For now ignoring the fact that Lightning Network is a banking layer to be plonked on top of bitcoin.

Lightning is here and working? where?

"Banking layer?"  LOL, no, that's not how any of this works.  You aren't very well-informed about current events and modern technology, are you?

Lightning Network is all over the globe.  See here: https://explorer.acinq.co/#/

You should pay more attention to Dash's competition, even if it means finding out that Dash has lost the race to be digital cash to Bitcoin and Bcash.

You probably also didn't know MAST, which makes Dash even more obsolete, is going to be live before we see a public Evolution testnet.

Read it and weep!  https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/the-next-step-to-improve-bitcoin-s-flexibility-scalability-and-privacy-is-called-mast-1476388597/

Please try to keep up with the rest of the class so we don't have to stop for these remedial crypto lessons.

Oh you mean its working on a test net. (I clicked the link) You made it sound like it was actually being used.

By the way. FU troll.

Working on test net is a Hell of a lot more than the 100% vaporware, two-years-behind-schedule Dash Evolution is doing right now or will do anytime soon.

Oh wait, what's this?  Lightning is ACTUALLY BEING USED on Bitcoin MAIN NET!?!  WOW. Cool

https://twitter.com/udiWertheimer/status/950726030762938368

I warned you Dash would become obsolete digital trash if it didn't stop prioritizing marketing over development.  And now that sorry fate has come to pass.

DASH  Cry Cry

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:03:44 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 09:20:13 AM by qwizzie

see : https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-12-2-update-doubles-block-size-lowers-fees-bitcoins-segwit2x-fails/

Regular transaction Fee : 0.00001 Dash
InstantSend Fee           : 0.0001 Dash

Current price of Dash : $760,00
If you send 1 Dash over the network you pay :

Regular transaction cost : $0,0076
InstantSend cost           : $0,076

This is only if you use the official core wallet, third party wallets may charge different fees.

Could someone please verify if all of the above is correct and correct me if necessary.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

hi all.
i'm new in Dash ecosystem.
Can some one explain me if dash run over an anonymous blockchain???
if i send dash from exchange to another address... all the address will be tracked?
thank you.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

hi all.
if i send dash from exchange to another address... all the address will be tracked?
thank you.

Dash has optional privacy, which you pay a fee for. This means you can select to use privacy on your transaction
by flagging the PrivateSend box option.

It does require that you mix some of your funds first with other people, once that is done it will be added to your PrivateSend
balance and you can PrivateSend your transaction. The more rounds you mix with other people, the more difficult it will be
to trace that transaction. Rounds are from 1-8, i recommend to mix at least 5 rounds.

If i remember correctly the PrivateSend fee consists of 0.01 Dash.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

This is the project I regret most because I missed it. I gave up after the initial time I was thinking of buying a full node. I could have been a multimillionaire.  Sad

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

hi all.
thank you.

Dash is mostly just copypasta of an old, obsolete version of Bitcoin, so like Bitcoin it offers no privacy at the protocol (blockchain) level.

Dash offers an optional mixing service called PrivateSend but that is just a broken version of CoinJoin.

The worst three problems with PrivateSend are the very slow, unreliable, and expensive UX (so almost nobody uses it), that it is opt-in (resulting in a tiny anonymity set to hide your tx among), and that it relies on Spectre/Meltdown-compromised trusted 3rd parties called Masternodes (most of which are controlled by only a handful of entities).

No exchange is going to use PrivateSend in production because it is such a piece of crap (it has been disavowed and mocked by gmaxwell, the inventor of CoinJoin).

So the answer to your 2nd question is 'Yes, if you send Dash from an exchange to another address all the addresses will be tracked.'

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:52:20 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 11:08:23 AM by qwizzie

Poor iCEBREAKER, three years of trolling this Dash ANN forum and he still sucks at it.
Dont worry Icey, we get that it is not the quality of your trolling that counts for you .. its the quantity.

For those interested to see what a legendary troll account exactly looks like, i suggest taking a look at
iCEBREAKERS posting history.

Troll accounts like iCEBREAKER are really a very good way of quickly losing any credibility and believeability.
In a way it taints that forum account for the rest of that accounts life. Luckily for Icey he has more forum
accounts with Dash, a lot more.

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:59:36 AM

hi all.
thank you.

Dash is mostly just copypasta of an old, obsolete version of Bitcoin, so like Bitcoin it offers no privacy at the protocol (blockchain) level.

Dash offers an optional mixing service called PrivateSend but that is just a broken version of CoinJoin.

The worst three problems with PrivateSend are the very slow, unreliable, and expensive UX (so almost nobody uses it), that it is opt-in (resulting in a tiny anonymity set to hide your tx among), and that it relies on Spectre/Meltdown-compromised trusted 3rd parties called Masternodes (most of which are controlled by only a handful of entities).

No exchange is going to use PrivateSend in production because it is such a piece of crap (it has been disavowed and mocked by gmaxwell, the inventor of CoinJoin).

So the answer to your 2nd question is 'Yes, if you send Dash from an exchange to another address all the addresses will be tracked.'

you have been very clear!
and i thank you for this....
i think zcash with zSnark is the only anonymous coin!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Poor iCEBREAKER, three years of trolling this Dash ANN forum and he still sucks at it.
Dont worry Icey, we get that it is not the quality of your trolling that counts for you .. its the quantity.

For those interested to see what a legendary troll account exactly looks like, i suggest taking a look at
iCEBREAKERS posting history.

Troll accounts like iCEBREAKER are really a very good way of quickly losing any credibility and believeability.
In a way it taints that forum account for the rest of that accounts life. Luckily for Icey he has more forum
accounts with Dash, a lot more.

I think I saw him on MaideSafe topic saying maidsafe is a scam :-)). wtf icey. for you, eveything is a scam except monero
boba02

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

Email: support@koinbi.com / james@koinbi.com

Thank you,

Our free BTC promotion for new users ends soon so register quick or you may miss out!

Koinbi is a SCAM!!!

Beware of scam:
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:16:30 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 08:26:12 PM by bigrcanada1

hi all.
thank you.

you have been very clear!
and i thank you for this....
i think zcash with zSnark is the only anonymous coin!

First off...do your own diligence...and doing so on a long abandoned antiquated bitcointalk forum is not the place.  The individual you are thanking above is a long time market manipulator and himself a long time holder of DASH.  If you are looking for quality information and what is truly happening in our community and with our project, visit DASH.ORG.  Icebreaker has been linked to the HASH fast scam that is currently in the legal system.  Enough said.

Thanks, and please do not quote known trolls!
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Dash main sponsor of the Bitcoin Miami Conference....great work team, and great presentation by Ryan

Some great Announcements as well...

https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-integrates-gocoin-online-payments-strike-social-piiko-mobile-topups/

...we can all feel the momentum building!
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

see : https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-12-2-update-doubles-block-size-lowers-fees-bitcoins-segwit2x-fails/

Regular transaction Fee : 0.00001 Dash
InstantSend Fee           : 0.0001 Dash

Current price of Dash : $760,00
If you send 1 Dash over the network you pay :

Regular transaction cost : $0,0076
InstantSend cost           : $0,076

This is only if you use the official core wallet, third party wallets may charge different fees.

Could someone please verify if all of the above is correct and correct me if necessary.

Regular tx fee is per KB and regular txes are usually 0.5 KB
IS fee is per input and normally txes have 1-2 inputs.

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Pages: « 1 ... 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 6478 6479 6480 6481 6482 6483 6484 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 [6521] 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: