Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 [6540] 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722494 times)
xsedivy

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.15000000 per DASH!  Huh Huh

Didn't believe it myself either till I tried and have made over 450% profit and then bought more Dash  Wink! Also got a nice 0.01BTC bonus for being a new user!

https://0xchange.com/market/dash-btc

Nice bait, but I hope people won't believe those are real orders.
2.5x of the regular market price looks like obvious spoofing.

It is link to koinbi dot com SCAM site! Stay away from there!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

RocketPay Brings Dash to Southeast Asia

RocketPay, which started out as a Dash Treasury proposal, is on the verge of helping more individuals and business in Southeast Asia adopt Dash.

Their goal is to create a Dash payment processor, Dash exchange, and Dash point-of-sale system in addition to spreading awareness of Dash through many channels. Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia are just some of the countries in the area that are quickly growing in population and wealth and ready for technological and consumer change.

RocketPay plans to allow users to store their Dash in the e-Wallet, which will be equipped “with the most advanced security technology” as well as focus on user-friendliness. Affiliates in the RocketPay Affiliate Programme will advocate on the producer side to get more merchants to adopt the RocketPay Merchant Service. Many Southeast Asian business will now be able to access international markets that were previously inaccessible. RocketPay’s outlined business strategy earned them 390 Dash over a period of 3 months, of which 2 months have already passed.

bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:12:07 PM by bigrcanada1
Merited by dihydrogenmonoxide (1)

Kiss

Buddy ol pal...here is the problem,.  

I, unlike you, have no reason to hide my identity Mr IB.  I have nothing to fear because I try to be respectful in my conduct even if I disagree with people.  I travel the world promoting my region, our wines and the belief that this ecosystem of crypto currencies in general have the power to better our society.  I'm constantly aware that my actions matter...that those of my peers are in fact listening and certainly I do not go out of my way to incite hate and to body shame people and spread toxicity and more far more importantly engage in psychological abuse of an entire community.

And in there lies your dilemma, you have cultivated a legion of countless enemies in your abusive campaign of hate  in the false belief that this ecosystem provided you with anonymity.  You and no one else have created the predicament you face.  Certainly you weren't of the belief that you had some god given right to molest, harass and abuse a whole community for years with out some thought that eventually there would be a breaking point, did you?!?  

Did you not consider that in a ecosystem of cyber punks and those on our society's fringe, now empowered with new found millions of dollars wouldn't have the means to sniff you out?!?  For a man of your claimed intelligence...that's seems extremely careless.

I'm sure the "high" powered lawyers you claim to know would certainly have advised you against engaging in abusive and personal attacks on individuals and whole communities and would have advised you that such behavior could result in unwanted consequences.

See IB,  I'm not the one you should be concerned about ...and I too have great legal counsel and understand that my words matter, maybe you should be more cognizant of that in your conduct.  

...you reap what you sow!

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
creeptofarm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Dashing through the grass, going to mine those coins!
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:57:28 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 11:06:03 PM by NibiruHybrid

How Does the Lightning Network Stack Up Against Its Biggest Competitors?

Bitcoin has longtime and well-known scaling problems, with fees last year spiking to over $30 on average for a transaction and confirmations taking hours, sometimes days. The transaction load of the network topped out at around 400,000 per day, capped by the one megabyte block size. In order to scale past that level without increasing the block size, Bitcoin has looked to a new technology called the Lightning Network to scale the network off-chain past the limitations of purely on-chain capacity. Here we examine Lightning, and compare it to other payment-focused cryptocurrencies taking the on-chain scaling approach.

How It Works
The Lightning Network is a complicated second layer system that has been in development for years, so explaining it in comprehensive detail isn’t easy. Instead we can offer a simplified explanation. Lightning is an off-chain solution, meaning it doesn’t send actual coins, rather makes accounting changes on the second layer, which then gets settled on the main layer, avoiding the need to move actual funds thousands of times. It works by setting up a payment channel by sending funds into a multisignature address that has keys controlled by multiple parties. Transactions are made back and forth between two parties off-chain, and whatever the balance is when the channel is closed will be sent back to the users’ wallets in the appropriate amounts. This is how bi-directional (two-way) payment channels work.

JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

Hi Everybody,

We have added DASH as the first additional coin to the ADZbuzz Exchange.

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system. This means you can earn DASH daily just for trading.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months as well and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for other coins as well:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team

PS: We are in the buildup phase and will add dozens of more trading pairs the coming months.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 01:57:56 PM by solowhizkid

¿Cómo comprar Dash Digital Cash en Colombia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iRf8UR0gpQ

#dash_force

DASH price predictions 2018: The return is astronomical

https://smartereum.com/3437/dash-price-predictions-2018-the-return-is-astronomical-usd-dash-price-analysis-dash-news-today-dash-price-today/

#dash_force

¿Qué hacen los Masternodes / What do the Masternodes do? (In Spanish)

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/video/view/100076-dash-1015-%C2%BFqu%C3%A9-hacen-los-masternodes/

#dash_force

Just in case someone wants the low down on DASH! Digital Cash!

https://www.udemy.com/dash-digital-cash/?pmtag=FBY1010&siteID=iSMxJBdkK0E-DZLQbSRRPdSYB5U7Hbw6Mg&LSNPUBID=iSMxJBdkK0E

#dash_force

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

Dash News Weekly Roundup – February 24, 2018

Ben Swann on the importance of decentralization in news media
Award-winning journalist Ben Swann appeared on RT News this week to talk about news media and independent journalism. The last half of the segment was dedicated to Dash and its role in funding his new show Reality Check. Swann showed enthusiastic support for Dash and its ability to support independent journalists through the DAO treasury, and explained how this type of funding helps journalists maintain the ability to speak truth and and to be critical of conventional power structures.

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Bitcoin has longtime and well-known scaling problems, with fees last year spiking to over $30 on average for a transaction and confirmations taking hours, sometimes days. The transaction load of the network topped out at around 400,000 per day, capped by the one megabyte block size. In order to scale past that level without increasing the block size, Bitcoin has looked to a new technology called the Lightning Network to scale the network off-chain past the limitations of purely on-chain capacity. Here we examine Lightning, and compare it to other payment-focused cryptocurrencies taking the on-chain scaling approach.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

Excellent comparison...   

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Dash Force Podcast E40 – Feat. Chael Sonnen (MMA fighter & ESPN analyst)

Video repost of episode 40 of the three amigos podcast. This week we discuss cryptocurrency MMA sponsorship with ESPN analyst, media personality and MMA fighter Chael Sonnen. The second half of podcast focusses on recently published Lightning Network article on Dash Force News putting it head-to head against Bitcoin Cash and Dash.

The 3 amigos podcast takes place every Friday at 3pm EST / 8pm UTC.

If you haven’t done so by now, can you please make sure you like and subscribe to the Dash Force News YouTube channel. Thank you to the Dash community for your continued support.

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:25:37 AM

Fellow miners look what I have found for you all, for anyone wanting to sell at 0.14500000 per DASH!
Didn't believe it myself either till I tried and have made over 273% profit! Also got a nice 0.1 BTC bonus for a promotion on new users they are having!

Go.fuck.yourself.
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:32:06 AM

To the annoying XMR shill who is obviously funded as no one would troll on daily basis for a few years - you are desperate
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:37:31 AM

To the annoying XMR shill who is obviously funded as no one would troll on daily basis for a few years - you are desperate

Is IB really a closet dash investor, where is the evidence?
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

Dash can make a secure online instant payment, which is much stronger than the specific currency network takes 10 minutes or even several hours to confirm the deal.
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:00:31 AM

threat to ken ramirez...

IB isnt even trying, he copy paste from this....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7zh3f8/btc_on_trial_today_in_san_diego/

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:47:12 AM
Merited by aleix (20)

We are working on ascertaining that at the moment.  But IB most certainly has funds invested in Masternodes....most of the shtick is part of a bigger strategy of market manipulation.  Taking a page right out of the 2016 Russian manipulation of the US elections disruption strategy book... IB and associates are using the same tactics... To devide and disrupt the community.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

We are working on ascertaining that at the moment.  But IB most certainly has funds invested in Masternodes....most of the shtick is part of a bigger strategy of market manipulation.  Taking a page right out of the 2016 Russian manipulation of the US elections disruption strategy book... IB and associates are using the same tactics... To devide and disrupt the community.

Ok, I'll be following this with interest, exposing IB as being nothing more than a hypocritical self interested Dash lover might be the single most shocking revelation this forum has seen since anonymint posted snaps of his testicles. Watching!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

The thing is that [Evan Duffield] promises a lot and doesn't deliver.

How will Evolution turn out? Stealth development, no public testing, no peer review, nothing.

Will he "change his mind" about certain aspects as well?

The cool wallet features will probably stay. It's nice and shiny. But will he deliver on default instant mixing? And if so, when?
Will it work? Will is keep working when stress tested by millions of users? Is it safe to sue? No attack vectors on the anonymity side?

FYI: there are coins out there that already have default instant mixing that do have some "thumbs up" from reputable bitcoin/crypto people

Aha? Tell me only ONE example please.

Only thing a can rembember that isn't ready today is Two-factor authentication, but that has no priority.

You were given 4 examples on the previous page. How did you miss that?  Roll Eyes

Two-factor authentication is the only one you can remember? What happened to Masternode blinding? github link below goes 404. Blinding was never implemented despite being "working", and despite Evan's promises that it was only being delayed due to mobile wallets  Roll Eyes

Masternode blinding is working   Grin

It's super fast, secure and should reduce mixing time by 80%+

https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/masternode-blinding

There is NO issue with Darksend, in fact the new masternode blinding system is quite impressive.

We're going to delay the implementation of masternode blinding because there's two separate mobile wallets that are in the process of implementing Darksend and the reference implementation needs to be super stable during this period of time. Once we have the mobile wallets done (which should have Darksend and InstantX support) we can move back to improving Darksend.

The new masternode blinding system is SO impressive he couldn't figure out how to implement it  Roll Eyes

Instead, Evan decided to just lie to everyone that Masternode blinding is delayed due to excuses, then never speak about it again.

This pattern of Announce Shiny New Feature ---> Pump ----> Abandon New Feature ---> Repeat is reprehensible and all the noobs suffering from FOMO should know this.

Dash even pays shills to pump its latest Announced-But-Not-Implemented features, despite those features never being finished.

But don't take my word for it.  This guy explains it just as well.

Whatever happened to 2fa being implemented on the protocol level?

And how did this 'decentralized' voting mechanism get a higher priority than masternode blinding?

That's concerning for a couple reasons. The first being the horrendous and suspicious launch circumstances of the coin and the resulting awful coin distribution, limiting the privacy capabilities of the coin, but also that these large holders basically can change the path of the coin if just two or three of them decide to make a change using the voting system under the pretense of 'community consensus'. Also concerning is that the first couple initiatives passed are to put even more coins in the hands of the few, and then to create the OTC system allowing them to unload them without (hopefully) wrecking their sell price.

^That was 2.5 years ago.  Dash failed to release v13 and masternode blinding, so PrivateSend continues to be slow/buggy/expensive.

Bitcoin Core is on v15, which means Dash is now 3 major releases behind.  That difference represents 1000s of years of developer time in the form of new features, optimizations, bug fixes, etc.

Ironically, if Dash already had masternode blinding then it wouldn't have suffered from the critical zero-day bug that required InstantSend to be disabled for 3 months (not the quick fix we were originally told) and put v13 development so far behind it had to be merged with Evolution.

No wonder Amanda Johnson doesn't believe a word of the Dash Evolution roadmap.  She's smart enough to tell when a carrot like Evolution is being dangled in front of greedy, gullible Dash bagholders:

Given the cynicism of that post from a month ago, I'm not surprised Amanda is now Officially breaking up with Dash and wants to start having relationships with other coins.

What I didn't anticipate is how heartbroken poor NiburuHybrid is now.  I won't quote his entire lengthy, forlorn 'please-give-us-another-chance' love letter to Amanda, but the most cringe-inducing parts should be discussed here on the Dash [ANN] thread.

Quote from: NibiruHybrid
Quote from: Amanda_B_Johnson
I assumed the most fertile ground for spreading DASH awareness was among the crypto un-initiated. I thought that DASH would do well to try to get its name out there to newbs in the midst of growing cryptocurrency awareness.

I was wrong.

I was mistaken in believing that the un-initiated would at least be interested to talk about DASH pre-Evolution.

Because of this, I have cancelled my contract with PMBC (the PR firm whom I'd hired with treasury funds these last three months) and am currently developing a new YouTube series which covers the whole of the cryptosphere, set to launch on March 6. (Yeah!)

The series will live on the Amanda B. Johnson YouTube channel (that’s where The Daily Decrypt archive lives, by the way). I will naturally not ask for any treasury funds for this project, as it will not be DASH-specific.

I feel so deflated reading this.

I'm a bit frustrated by this as you had media opportunities I presented to you as a Dash spokesperson.

With your consent I went out my way to setup guest interviews for you as a Dash spokesperson. I presented some Dashtastic opportunities for you.

Your essentially departing from Dash, to pursue self interest as an independent youtuber. That is your personal right and choice. But I don't mind publicly expressing that I don't like this Amanda as I think you're a great speaker and ambassador for Dash and I don't want the community to lose you.

If you don't want to represent Dash anymore then you should just come out and say it directly. If that isn't the case (I hope) then you should be focussing your efforts to fight for it, not walk away from it.

I want you to be at the finish line with me. My door is always open to you. I'm sincerely asking you to reconsider out of respect of all the great work you have done for Dash. You know how to reach me if you want to talk. I'm sure we can work something out. Please think about it and let's carry the Dash flag together.

No pressure. All I'm going to say is.......I'm not going to let you walk away without fighting for you to stay.

Amanda B. Johnson + Mark 'Mr Hustle' Mason = Dream Team

It sucks to lose your Dash Treasure, but don't get your dashed hopes up about Amanda coming back to her PaidShill role.

Sorry Mark, but it sounds like she's just not that into you.

Dash Sad

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 [6540] 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: