Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 [6541] 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722478 times)
rebal15

Activity: 527
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

To the annoying XMR shill who is obviously funded as no one would troll on daily basis for a few years - you are desperate

Is IB really a closet dash investor, where is the evidence?

We are working on ascertaining that at the moment.  But IB most certainly has funds invested in Masternodes....most of the shtick is part of a bigger strategy of market manipulation.  Taking a page right out of the 2016 Russian manipulation of the US elections disruption strategy book... IB and associates are using the same tactics... To devide and disrupt the community.

Ok, I'll be following this with interest, exposing IB as being nothing more than a hypocritical self interested Dash lover might be the single most shocking revelation this forum has seen since anonymint posted snaps of his testicles. Watching!

he does not realise that he is not fudding. He is comparing between DASH and BTC which gives an idea that dash can replace BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

Dash 101 now available in Pyccкий / Russian

Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiFMZOlhgsYKBYORZIReix5hejKj08nUk

dlipford370

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:00 AM

Lol you guys.  Still, consistently seeing Dash on the front page.  APR sort of reminds me of DASH, have you guys checked them out.  Whenever someone enters the discord they say hello!   https://discord.gg/qedu8YT

Gotta love it.
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

Dash now on inSight
(New Revolutionary Digital Music Store)
https://www.insight-media.co/2018/02/25/a-new-revolutionary-digital-music-store-is-live-and-it-accepts-cryptocurrency/

solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Dash Added To deVere Group’s Crypto Trading App

http://blocktribune.com/ripple-dash-added-devere-groups-crypto-trading-app/

#dash_force

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:45:55 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 10:01:15 PM by qwizzie

Dash aims to be the cryptocurrency that works like real money

https://www.euromoney.com/article/b1735kh9l92byw/dash-aims-to-be-the-cryptocurrency-that-works-like-real-money

This article also reveals additional info on Dash Evolution usage (at least it is additional info to me) :

A buyer will land on the checkout page and see the ‘pay with Dash’ button. He or she enters their username and their phone buzzes with a request asking for a Dash payment authorization.
You authorize it with your thumb on the phone. This vastly reduces fraud for buyers

This shows a strong connection between Dash Evolution and mobile phones, specially with regards to authentication.
I think it can be viewed as some form of Google Authenticator tool, build in future Dash apps on Android and iOS operating systems.

Security-wise a good direction.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:12:15 AM

https://cryptoizzy.blogspot.ca/2018/02/monero-dashing-ahead.html

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:17:07 AM

Buddy ol pal...here is the problem,.  

I, unlike you, have no reason to hide my identity Mr IB.  I have nothing to fear because I try to be respectful in my conduct even if I disagree with people.  I travel the world promoting my region, our wines and the belief that this ecosystem of crypto currencies in general have the power to better our society.  I'm constantly aware that my actions matter...that those of my peers are in fact listening and certainly I do not go out of my way to incite hate and to body shame people and spread toxicity and more far more importantly engage in psychological abuse of an entire community.

And in there lies your dilemma, you have cultivated a legion of countless enemies in your abusive campaign of hate  in the false belief that this ecosystem provided you with anonymity.  You and no one else have created the predicament you face.  Certainly you weren't of the belief that you had some god given right to molest, harass and abuse a whole community for years with out some thought that eventually there would be a breaking point, did you?!?  

Did you not consider that in a ecosystem of cyber punks and those on our society's fringe, now empowered with new found millions of dollars wouldn't have the means to sniff you out?!?  For a man of your claimed intelligence...that's seems extremely careless.

I'm sure the "high" powered lawyers you claim to know would certainly have advised you against engaging in abusive and personal attacks on individuals and whole communities and would have advised you that such behavior could result in unwanted consequences.

See IB,  I'm not the one you should be concerned about ...and I too have great legal counsel and understand that my words matter, maybe you should be more cognizant of that in your conduct.  

...you reap what you sow!

You are still failing to account for the vast difference between a public figure and a private individual.  Are you even capable of understanding what those words mean, much less comprehending how they may be parsed in the context of your quest to uncover and publicize for purposes of harassment my personally identifiable information?

It doesn't matter how "great" your legal counsel is when you have publicly issued multiple written confessions to such illegal and reprehensible acts. 

There is a right to anonymous speech precisely because whistleblowers need to be able to call (for the benefit of the greater public good) out scams like Dash's Instamine, self-enriching Emission Reduction, and Masternode High Yield Investment Product without being discouraged by possibility of retaliatory actions from those who don't like their scam being exposed and discussed.

Many people don't want the things they say online to be connected with their offline identities. They may be concerned about political or economic retribution, harassment, or even threats to their lives. Whistleblowers report news that companies and governments would prefer to suppress; human rights workers struggle against repressive governments; parents try to create a safe way for children to explore; victims of domestic violence attempt to rebuild their lives where abusers cannot follow.

Instead of using their true names to communicate, these people choose to speak using pseudonyms (assumed names) or anonymously (no name at all). For these individuals and the organizations that support them, secure anonymity is critical. It may literally save lives.

Anonymous communications have an important place in our political and social discourse. The Supreme Court has ruled repeatedly that the right to anonymous free speech is protected by the First Amendment. A frequently cited 1995 Supreme Court ruling in McIntyre v. Ohio Elections Commission reads:

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority. . . . It thus exemplifies the purpose behind the Bill of Rights and of the First Amendment in particular: to protect unpopular individuals from retaliation . . . at the hand of an intolerant society."

The tradition of anonymous speech is older than the United States. Founders Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay wrote the Federalist Papers under the pseudonym "Publius " and "the Federal Farmer" spoke up in rebuttal. The US Supreme Court has repeatedly recognized rights to speak anonymously derived from the First Amendment.

The right to anonymous speech is also protected well beyond the printed page. Thus in 2002 the Supreme Court struck down a law requiring proselytizers to register their true names with the Mayor's office before going door-to-door.

These long-standing rights to anonymity and the protections it affords are critically important for the Internet. As the Supreme Court has recognized the Internet offers a new and powerful democratic forum in which anyone can become a "pamphleteer" or "a town crier with a voice that resonates farther than it could from any soapbox."

The Electronic Frontier Foundation has been involved in the fight to protect the rights of anonymous speakers online. As one court observed in a case handled by EFF along with the ACLU of Washington, "[T]he free exchange of ideas on the Internet is driven in large part by the ability of Internet users to communicate anonymously."

You can choose to shoot the messenger as much as you like, but you are then focusing on the wrong things instead of the problems with Dash at hand.

People don't really like the truth when it is critical of them or the things they cherish. They would rather come up with reasons why someone else is wrong for being critical or conclude that "these things" don't matter instead of opening their minds, looking at the bigger picture and objectively acknowledging that things are not so great.

To sum things up: There is a problem with the Dash community that needs addressing - it is sexist, misogynistic, thuggish, threatening, hostile, defensive, thin-skinned, vocally inept, seriously lacking in passion and enthusiasm and seems to rely on the Core Team and the treasury to fix all its problems

Before you go off on the offensive about how Dash is like all other communities, we only need to see some stats to show how uninviting Dash is to outsiders:

See the total subscribers tab: http://redditmetrics.com/r/litecoin#compare=dashpay+cardano+monero+IOTA

Basically, Dash struggles to pull subscribers to its subreddit while other crypto communities subscription numbers have sky rocketed, increasing to significant highs.

Now, I know what some of you are going to say: "But we're not trying to attract people who are already in to crypto, the nerds and the geeks and the libertarians. We're aiming for mainstream adoption, Joe and Jospephine public!"

Well, let me point something out you knuckleheads - r/cryptocurrency subscribers went up from 25k at the start of 2017 to over half a million as of today - these ARE the people from outside the cryptocommunities that we were and should still be aiming to attract to Dash - there are at least some of your Joe's and Josephine's stuck in that no-mans land, just waiting to be rescued by a project they can get on board with - too many are sidestepping Dash for other projects.

If the Dash community were sports fans on a match day, they would be some of the worst hooligans in the league.

Part of the problem is how the Dash community is 'structured'. When people work for the Dash Core Club they tend to stop contributing their thoughts and opinions, that raw energy, to the community. I'm not saying that they are not passionate about Dash and don't focus that passion into their work, but the passion and social interactions that the rest of the community can thrive upon is no longer there. They can't relax around the rest of the community and say how they really feel. It's like there is a wall between those who work in the Centralized Core Club and rest of the community. That doesn't feel like a real community to me - it feels like one that is divided!

This is a shame for obvious reasons - but mainly because the Dash Core Club members and the wider community don't get to converse freely or fluidly with each other and this takes away a big element of the decentralization and the shared ideas/discussions that are found in abundance with other crypto communities.

With the exception of around lavishly compensated 10-15 core contributors (well done to you), who are generally found on the Dash Discord, here, or writing Dash articles, the Dash community on the whole is seriously lacking enthusiasm.

The recent giant spike in /r/dashpay users is obviously artificial and not legitimate organic growth.  There is no way it really has ~2,000 people online but only a sparse smattering of occasional comments.  Paying for fake traffic is an admission that Dash lacks real community involvement and needs to astroturf with fake users.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:41:10 AM

you're clearly a Monero paidshill and such a hyprocrite, you just constantly spew lies and bs. you obviously have no life and no loved ones otherwise you'd be making better use of your time. (patiently) waiting for the day you drop dead  Grin now GTFO and do something useful with your life!
MaguH

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:44:35 AM

Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

“Dash’s” Sprint Forward: Why I’m Intrigued

https://medium.com/@theurbanejournalist/dashs-sprint-forward-why-i-m-intrigued-bf483d526575
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

You can choose to shoot the messenger as much as you like, but you are then focusing on the wrong things instead of the problems with Dash at hand.

People don't really like the truth when it is critical of them or the things they cherish. They would rather come up with reasons why someone else is wrong for being critical or conclude that "these things" don't matter instead of opening their minds, looking at the bigger picture and objectively acknowledging that things are not so great.

To sum things up: There is a problem with the Dash community that needs addressing - it is sexist, misogynistic, thuggish, threatening, hostile, defensive, thin-skinned, vocally inept, seriously lacking in passion and enthusiasm and seems to rely on the Core Team and the treasury to fix all its problems

Before you go off on the offensive about how Dash is like all other communities, we only need to see some stats to show how uninviting Dash is to outsiders:

See the total subscribers tab: http://redditmetrics.com/r/litecoin#compare=dashpay+cardano+monero+IOTA

Basically, Dash struggles to pull subscribers to its subreddit while other crypto communities subscription numbers have sky rocketed, increasing to significant highs.

you're clearly a Monero paidshill and such a hyprocrite, you just constantly spew lies and bs. you obviously have no life and no loved ones otherwise you'd be making better use of your time. (patiently) waiting for the day you drop dead  Grin now GTFO and do something useful with your life!

Thank you for the perfect demonstration of my point about the Dash community shooting the messenger instead of focusing on the problems with Dash.

This is why Amanda left what Peter Todd famously referred to as the Dash Cargo Cult:

"bamboo" Evolusham vaporware

DASH  Embarrassed

When your cargo cult's Big Man high priest Evan Duffield failed to deliver the promised cargo of Evolution, the cult started breaking up.

Anthropology 101.

Cargo cults were typically created by individual leaders, or big men in the Melanesian culture, and it is not at all clear if these leaders were sincere, or were simply running scams on gullible populations.

Novelist Chinua Achebe in his 1984 book The Trouble with Nigeria criticized what he called the "cargo cult mentality" of the rulers of many developing countries who issued lofty proclamations about the future of their countries but fail to exert the necessary effort to bring about those improvements.

After more than two years of zero Evolution progress, Amanda gave up on Dash Core Club's roadmap being anything more than wishful thinking cult doctrine.

It's now abundantly clear Evolution is nothing more than a failed prophecy of the Dash cargo cult's priest caste.  All the bamboo runways in the world can't make up for the lack of Evolution DIPs, whitepapers, code, peer review, etc.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:23:06 AM

Reflections on the 5th Dash Caracas Conference.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/80anzn/reflections_on_the_5th_dash_caracas_conference/

bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:34:57 AM

Icebreaker.... Holy smokes man. Your seriously losing your mind. Lay off the crack pipe... Good grief.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

How Much of One’s Time Should Be Spent Counter-Trolling?

https://www.dashforcenews.com/much-ones-time-spent-counter-trolling/

Maybe its time to stop feeding the troll
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:08:11 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:22:46 AM by bigrcanada1

How Much of One’s Time Should Be Spent Counter-Trolling?

https://www.dashforcenews.com/much-ones-time-spent-counter-trolling/

Maybe its time to stop feeding the troll

I've engaged this individual for my own personal amusement...I do apologize to the community as there are many that don't find it amusing.  Thanks afbitcoins.  

On to some positive news...99% of the DASH treasury was used this month....and our Masternode count has nearly matched our ATH.  
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 10:40:17 AM by solowhizkid

HashChain Technology Votes to Expand Dash Cryptocurrency Growth Opportunities Globally

https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/18/02/n11274335/hashchain-technology-votes-to-expand-dash-cryptocurrency-growth-opport

#dash_force

Dash Core Group Sets Path For Legal Enforcement Of Vote Decisions

https://www.legalgamblingandthelaw.com/news/dash-core-group-sets-path-legal-enforcement-vote-decisions/

#dash_force

Best Dash Wallets 2018: Hardware vs Software vs Paper

https://blockonomi.com/best-dash-wallets/

#dash_force

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

Dash coin has more one use case after getting listed as one of the payment methods for mobile charging by bitrefill. Every positive development which expands its usage is welcomed and has its importance. Its current price with lot of on going development looks again in very good range to buy back before the return of bull in altcoins markets. Steady progress is always result oriented in long term's perspective.
kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Could this really compete with ripple and some other nice projects which have nearly the same idea?

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

Could this really compete with ripple and some other nice projects which have nearly the same idea?

Dash has no competition with Ripple because it has unique tech and on other side Ripple is truly centralized coin which has no future soon it will disappear. I believe Dash will take over very soon at the moment it is undervalued but growing rapidly.
Pages: « 1 ... 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 [6541] 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: