Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 [6598] 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722496 times)
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:46:39 AM

Monero’s Not doing so well lol ice isn’t happy 😃

It’s gold for nerds
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iphmpmt

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

Recently, all FUDs likely gone away from DASH topic.
Congratulations for real supporters of DASH!
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:06:39 AM

stupid bullshit

And this pathetic piece of shit qwizzie is still scam defending for Darkcoin/Dash since 2015. What a degenerate pile of garbage

For fuck sakes you must be infinitely stupid with a single digit IQ to believe Darkcoin/Dash is a competitor to Monero. Typical for Darktards/Dashtards i guess
Lontonbit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

stupid bullshit

And this pathetic piece of shit qwizzie is still scam defending for Darkcoin/Dash since 2015. What a degenerate pile of garbage

For fuck sakes you must be infinitely stupid with a single digit IQ to believe Darkcoin/Dash is a competitor to Monero. Typical for Darktards/Dashtards i guess
Your right monero is no caparison for dash! Dash is the top privacy coin in the world according to coin market cap! Monero is falling off a cliff! Ohhh that make you mad 😡 hahaaa

It’s gold for nerds
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:27:52 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 06:03:00 AM by TaoOfSaatoshi

Some people are demonstrating through their posts that they are living outside the realm of reality when they show a belief
that certain rules should not apply to them, when those rules most certainly do apply to them.

Simple fact is when someone has gone full troll there is no going back, their reputation will get tarnished and people will always
remember them for who they really are.
No more demo?
I am in negotiations with TaoOfSatoshi.
I am waiting for him to restore my original demo account in dashtalk.
Then I will put all the falsy rules of Tao into a community vote.
Most of the rules are extremely vague and can be misinterpreted according to the secret agenda of the moderators.

Especially I will organize a campaign against the Tao rule that prohibits the bumping of necro threads.
I hope that the dash community will vote for free speech and eternal life.
I hope that the dash community will vote against the censorship and the death that is represented by Tao.
Resurrection now!

"Here is the wisdom, and whoever has a mind in him, let him vote the number of the beast, for it is the number of a human."
It’s not censorship if someone posts something that goes against clearly posted rules, Demo. You’re not being treated differently than anyone else. Respectful and courteous dialogue without BS is my goal, staying a welcoming environment for newcomers.
Some things are beyond my control. Such is life. Keep posting that speculation as fact, champ. This is the only Dash forum you’ll be allowed to.

bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

Well well well. Look who's decided to join the trolling shit parade... Non other the DarkLvr joining Icey.   This should get interesting. This is more like it... Newbie trolls take notice... The master trollers have arrived.  This bodes well for the DASH price for sure.

POPCORN please.
Lontonbit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

Lesson 1: Remember, BASHERS NEVER Bash A BAD Coin. Check the boards for coins with no potential. They never have any Bashers. Bashers only go after coins that are moving up or have excellent potential to do so.

Lesson 2: BASHERS ALWAYS BRING UP OLD NEWS THAT YOU HAVE HEARD MANY TIMES. cryptos always have a few bits of bad news. The Basher will post this over and over again.

Lesson 3: BASHERS POST MANY TIMES A DAY. They try to wear you out. They comment on everything, every other post, and can answer every question. THEY KNOW IT ALL! There is no positive comment they won't Bash. They try to control the board.

Lesson 4:  BASHERS WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE. Never trust a Basher. The truth is that every crypto project will make mistakes. What new coin hasn't? The Basher will compare your coin to a another, trying to lure you into making an Apples to Oranges comparison. Remember each project is unique and while it is prudent to seek out established indicators, do so with care and don't take someone else's word for it.

BASHERS WANT TO WHISPER IN YOUR EAR - PLANT A SEED OF DOUBT, AND HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT SAVVY ENOUGH TO RESEARCH THE TRUTH ON YOUR OWN. This is how they achieve their greatest success.

Lesson 5: Bashers know YOU CAN'T VERIFY THEIR STATEMENTS. That's why they make the vague statements they do. They rely on you being to lazy to research their droppings other than to scan the board for others opinions. This is particularly dangerous when you consider that Bashers work in packs and often validate and back up each others nonsense with what appears to be "innocuous and unsolicited" verification by comrade Bashers. Let's face it, we are all conditioned to "believe" everything we see in writing. If others by virtue of their "posts" also confirm this belief, then we are subconsciously doomed to swallow the hook, line and sinker

Lesson 6: The Bashers PLAY ON YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. They can lie about information and you won't know the difference (unless you have done your own DD on the company and know the truth and facts).

This is your investment... work for it, protect it and don't panic on the words of every shadowy figure that "has your best interest in their heart". Consider that one factor: Someone you have never met, is not a member of your family, is now, out of the goodness of their hearts - GIVING YOU FREE ADVICE (that you didn't ask for). It's a no brainer. They have motives $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Lesson 7: Bashers play on your lack of patience. You have held a coin for a while. You know it will be a big someday, but the BASHER CAN GET TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOUR GAIN. That's when the Basher is best. You are tired. You have forgotten the goal for the coin was to hold it for one year. The Basher is bothersome, so you dump it on a bad day. Some others also dump. Then you get mad for your loss and return to let everyone know how mad you are. Then you turn into a semi-Basher as well. THE BASHER HAS WON, AND GAINED A NEW ALLY - YOU!

Lesson 8: The truth is not important. Lies are the norm. Post continuously on the board every day. They are trying to scare the newbies that are just investigating a coin. They are trying to wear down the faithful longs on the board and gain free reign and control.

Do not underestimate a Bashers influence on a coin. The Pro's are good at what they do and what they do is profit from your losses. Luckily our dash Basher is a Grade 'F' Basher:
A complete idiot, most readers are not convinced he knows anything about crypto in general. The type that says a coin "sucks", but gives no rationale. Repeats themselves over and over.

Golden Rule:

IGNORE THEM ... In general, NEVER ENGAGE A BASHER. Make them read all the posts and think up ways to enter the discussion. NEVER ENGAGE A BASHER; if you do so then YOU BECOME THE BASHER,S AID! If you feel compelled to challenge a Basher do so without mentioning his/her true alias in your response. This will make it hard for the Basher to use your post as a revenue stream.

It’s gold for nerds
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 07:11:49 AM by iCEBREAKER

Dash De-anonymization Contest

Icebreaker and other trolleros: I have donated $1 to Monero's development team. I sent 0.25 Dash (TX ID: 59d51690d4b56ddbf1e393fa8d3a49bcfc3247f270f36be3b6ee411802666cba-000) to shapeshift.io, which converted it to Bitcoin and sent it to the official Monero donation address listed at https://getmonero.org/getting-started/donate/.

I challenge you to de-anonymize this transaction. To make it just a little easier, I only used four rounds of Darksend, so it's exponentially less private than it would be with the maximum eight rounds.

Please tell me what address this transaction originated from.

Cheers!

Analysis of the Dash de-anonymization contest transaction:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/evaluating-the-privacy-of-privatesend.32472/#post-187480

Here is the the result for 59d51690d4b56ddbf1e393fa8d3a49bcfc3247f270f36be3b6ee411802666cba with 4 rounds assumed: https://pastebin.com/zv2v8NhB

For example 911d8271516aab449dd108b002fe82e3757c2bf181040ee7718f088c871c96da=0.25711422641816556 means that 911d8271516aab449dd108b002fe82e3757c2bf181040ee7718f088c871c96da appeared in 25.71% of the one million randomly generated combinations.

This bar chart shows the daily percentage of mixing transactions where are inputs are from the same transaction:

This bar chart shows the daily average branching factor of mixing transactions (number of different transaction ids in the inputs):

What is important here is that immediately after November 8th 2017 the percentage of mixing transactions where all inputs are from the same transaction has increased significantly. The average branching factor has also decreased significantly. This data suggests that the PrivateSend "improvements" released in 0.12.2 on November 8th has actually caused mixing to become significantly less efficient (less privacy achieved per mixing round).  Grin

If the branching factor was always 1 then there would be exactly the same number of create denominations transactions reachable from a PrivateSend transaction as the PS transaction has inputs. When the branching factor is higher then there should at least on average be more create denominations transactions reachable from a PS transaction.

Here is the daily average number of create denominations transactions reachable from a PrivateSend input transaction within 2-3 rounds of mixing. The x-axis date represents the date when the PrivateSend input transaction was included in a block.

As you can see the number dropped significantly after November 8th indicating that the average anonymity set is smaller.  This should certainly make statistical analysis a lot more effective meaning that there is less privacy.

"If private-send anonymity is broken the value of dash will plummet" - Bitedge, Masternode owner, Aug 13, 2017

The long-delayed Dash 12.3 is being held back (among other reasons) because of the sudden revelation of a gaping hole in PrivateSend's privacy.  Dash Core Group is scrambling to fix this, but they only started QA and other testing less than a week ago (https://github.com/dash-docs/dash-docs/commit/cbfaf63cbaf3b2fc68ec0ac5d09cbf5f937bdc59).

Maybe you guys should have voted for https://www.dashcentral.org/p/PrivateSend-De-Anonymization-Contest when you had the chance 8 months ago, instead of funding Shrem Attacks, RVs, and do-nothing PR firms?  Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:57:58 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 09:45:38 AM by qwizzie

There is something interesting about Dash volume : where other cryptocurrencies are experiencing a pretty stark decline in volume, Dash pretty much maintains its Dash traded volume throughout 2018 (around the $100 million).
When looking at below comparison, this is rather obvious to observe :  

No wonder Drklvr_ and Icey are freaking out, Dash is maintaining and expending its role as a low fees transaction service provider more and more. This puts it clearly against Bitcoin Cash (Icey's new support project)
and is leaving Monero (drklvr_ support project) behind.  

With the hype on certain cryptocurrencies in the top 15 nullified due to the current bear market, i suspect we will start to see Dash climbing up in rank on coinmarketcap pretty soon too.
Survival of the fittest is taking place in earnest now for the altcoins, with useability and multifunctionality tied directly to a cryptocurrency survival rate.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
espressodelisi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

Well well well. Look who's decided to join the trolling shit parade... Non other the DarkLvr joining Icey.   This should get interesting. This is more like it... Newbie trolls take notice... The master trollers have arrived.  This bodes well for the DASH price for sure.

POPCORN please.

Trol activity is rising. The oldies know that that means prices will rise too. Daytraders, HODL! it's not the time to short dash.

aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

dont want to quote the whole thing... but the thing about bashers only existing on good coins is really true - it goes to show that controvesry only occurs on things that are worth the time. It might even be an indicator to look out for!
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:00:32 AM

dont want to quote the whole thing... but the thing about bashers only existing on good coins is really true - it goes to show that controvesry only occurs on things that are worth the time. It might even be an indicator to look out for!

Exactly... We actually look at it as a badge of honour now....
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:05:16 AM

Such an incredible thing, how dash grew so much and it is now so profitable, I should have started investing a while a ago on this project haha.. great respect to the team that was able to pull off such a great project like this one!!! Grin

Oh yes I remember those times where master nodes would have been dirt cheap but sadly I didn't get a bunch of them. Sad

You can still invest on masternodes.
http://masternodes.online

lol yes of course I can! With the only difference being that you need a truck load of cash to get a DASH master node these days Wink

KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:55:52 AM

It seems that the price of bitcoin very strongly determines the price for Dash. How to get rid of this in order to reduce volatility, a very sharp price reduction kills the project.
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 05:53:38 PM by bigrcanada1

Well... I will say your trolling prose is kicking it up a notch, for sure.

It's interesting how you just pop up when our price is starting to move.... Either way, it is apparent that if in fact what all you say was or is true... Why spend time here... Why care what happens to DASH? Is it purely a civic duty you feel is your calling to mankind to save the world from the evils of DASH as you see it? Are you here to save our DASH community from some most disastrous ending?

So what is the agenda? Why spend 4 years trolling a community? Why?  Hell I don't give 2 rats shit about people investing in scammy trollero.... I figure screw it, if there are people that think fluffypony couldn't possibly the poster child of slimy basterdum (and mark my words, i've heard that boy is in for some up coming trouble)..then I couldn't care less.

So... It will be interesting to see what the agenda is... And who's ultimately paying you for your time... Certainly you wouldn't have us believe you are putting all this time and effort out of charity?

Your a very interesting study... I've loved seeing you evolve... Even your story of what you believe is the great DASH scam has evolved.

Fascinating indeed.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

Such an incredible thing, how dash grew so much and it is now so profitable, I should have started investing a while a ago on this project haha.. great respect to the team that was able to pull off such a great project like this one!!! Grin

Oh yes I remember those times where master nodes would have been dirt cheap but sadly I didn't get a bunch of them. Sad

You can still invest on masternodes.
http://masternodes.online

lol yes of course I can! With the only difference being that you need a truck load of cash to get a DASH master node these days Wink

You can join others in setting up a shared masternode, you then dont need to have the full 1000 dash and server maintenance will be done by the operator

Link : https://docs.dash.org/en/latest/masternodes/hosting.html

masternode.me & Splawik's Hosting Services are shared hosting services that you can look into. These are not trustless solutions by itself, but the services are run by community members with
an excellent reputation. Each service will have its own costs and ROI, so compare then both before making a decision.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

How long does it take to buy Dash without charge? The cheapest and most user-friendly payment for digital assets is a great idea.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

How long does it take to buy Dash without charge? The cheapest and most user-friendly payment for digital assets is a great idea.

It really depends on where you live, in my country we have a system called iDEAL where you can pay through your internet banking service
and get your crypto orders pretty much released within 10 minutes of payment.

In other countries people have to rely solely on their FIAT bank wire transactions, which can take days. There are banks within Europe that have formed
partnerships with each other so that FIAT transactions between those banks are settled instantly, so there is progress in that area.

Here is a link to at least help you start : https://www.dash.org/get-dash/

solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

The world’s central bankers just poured crap on cryptocurrency and people aren’t happy - DASH

https://stockhead.com.au/tech/the-worlds-central-bankers-just-poured-crap-on-cryptocurrency-and-people-arent-happy/

#dash_force

Dash People Spreads Dash Via Cycling

https://www.24hourcrypto.com/news/dash-people-spreads-dash-via-cycling

#dash_force

NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

Bank of International Settlements, the Central Bank for Central Banks, Issues a Report Against Cryptocurrencies

The Bank of International Settlements, BIS, which serve as the central bank for central banks, recently released a report claiming cryptocurrencies cannot succeed because of their lack of trust.

Pages: « 1 ... 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 [6598] 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: