Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 [6599] 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722490 times)
SetupMasternodes

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

Dash seems to be getting more attention because you have pioneered masternodes. Keep it up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/world-s-sixth-largest-crypto-exchange-by-trade-volume-bithumb-hacked/amp

It’s gold for nerds
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:09:05 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 08:58:14 AM by afbitcoins

I've analysed the posting style of 'demo15'.

- Highlights certain key parts in large font using different colour.
- Turns up daily to repost the same post again trying to bump it up to the top of the thread
- Quick to respond to any disagreement
- Tries to hold the moral highground while actually trolling.

=Now lets look at 'iCEBREAKER'

- Turns up daily to repost the same post again trying to bump it up to the top of the thread

Hmmm
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

I think someone mentioned this already... bullish divergence on the day chart.

chart

Dash heading down vs bitcoin again just now, might represent good dip to buy. At some point soon Trend will reverse. Bullishly. (my opinion of course)

Fundamentals of Dash are great. One of the best distributed coins around. On chain scaling. Pioneer of incentivised nodes. Instant send without needing to trust zero conf transaction. Privacy options. Non contentious upgrades using hard forks via goverance and sporks.  Treasury to spend on development and marketing, or whatever else deemed fit by the network. Next to its main competitor, bitcoin cash, it seems seriously undervalued.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

Some people are demonstrating through their posts that they are living outside the realm of reality when they show a belief
that certain rules should not apply to them, when those rules most certainly do apply to them.

Simple fact is when someone has gone full troll there is no going back, their reputation will get tarnished and people will always
remember them for who they really are.

It's true, the Dash Mod Basilpop (Macrochip here) amply demonstrated through his posts he believes the rules of the Dash sub (old and new rules BTW) don't apply to him.

People will always remember Basilpop for what he really is because of this:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/basilpop-the-dash-subreddit-moderator-does-not-have-the-temperament-to-moderate-that-community.37653/
and this:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/basilpop-the-dash-subreddit-moderator-does-not-have-the-temperament-to-be-a-moderator-part-2.37699/

There is no going back for Basilpop; his reputation is too tarnished by the 100s of Bastard Moderator From Hell posts he made over the last three years.

I am in negotiations with TaoOfSatoshi.
I am waiting for him to restore my original demo account in dashtalk.
Then I will put all the falsy rules of Tao into a community vote.
Most of the rules are extremely vague and can be misinterpreted according to the secret agenda of the moderators.

I hope that the dash community will vote against the censorship and the death that is represented by Tao.

It’s not censorship if someone posts something that goes against clearly posted rules, Demo. You’re not being treated differently than anyone else. Respectful and courteous dialogue without BS is my goal, staying a welcoming environment for newcomers.

You are treating demo differently than Basilpop, who has posted 100 times more "full troll" posts than demo WHILE WEARING A DASH MOD HAT AND BEING PAID $300/MONTH BY THE TREASURY.

And demo isn't the only exception to your unenforceable "everybody starts at 0" policy.  It's too bad you simply lack the power to do what you said you were going to do and are impotent to enforce the amnesty policy, which IMO was actually a good idea if you could have pulled it off.

It's funny how Tao's pretense of "everybody starts at zero" failed to last more than 24 hours before collapsing under the weight of being contradicted by the actual reality of 'everybody starts at zero, except for irredeemable trolls, unless that irredeemaable troll is a Dash mod named Basilpop.'

So much furious backpedaling by Tao I'm surprised the chain didn't come off his bicycle!  Smiley

Tao was ostensibly given power by MNO vote to drain the Dash forum swamps by enforcing the rules equally across the board and with no exceptions because Basilpop's Toxic Mod Exceptionalism was the root cause of the subreddit problem.

Now we see the Global Amnesty was just a farce, cynical maneuvering intended only to produce a plausible reason to avoid the fact Basilpop cannot be removed as a Mod no matter what he did to demonstrate he has gone full troll for several years, thereby tarnishing Dash's reputation to such an extreme degree that the Dash project and coin are actually actively hated and vehemently despised in r/CC and the wider world of crypto.

Basilpop cucked you Tao, and even worse he cucked you in your own community while you were just trying to do your job.  Now do you understand why he has to go, even if that means making a new Dash subreddit where he lacks Brutal Dictator For Life privileges?

Some things are beyond my control.  Cry   Cry   Cry

Yes, I see banning (or even demoting Basilpop) for the same or worse trolling as others who have been banned for life is beyond your control.  But you were Officially supposed to have to that control because the MNOs voted to give you that power.  You mistakenly thought and claimed you had that power but got BTFO by Basilpop in less than a day or two.

That's why I used the (very apt, IMO) cuckhold metaphor: Basilpop is a strong, virile Chad Mod and you are a submissive, cucked Virgin Mod who bemoans his own impotence while watching the Chad mod do whatever he wants with the sub he has bent over as his personal plaything.

speculation as fact   Angry Angry Angry

Posting speculation as fact is more commonly called "having an opinion."  Your demand everyone you obviously want to ban walk on eggshells and preface every opinion with IMO disclaimers is just an excuse to exercise selective enforcement of a very subjective rule.  Literate adults assume everything they read on the internet is an opinion until proven otherwise.  

It's extremely patronizing and infantilizing of you to imagine fully grown men need simpering "IMO" disclaimers plastered everywhere just to protect the delicate feelings of snowflakes who lack presence of mind and are so absurdly weak as to be triggered by strong, naked assertions. Roll Eyes

You don't make a peep when pro-Dash cheerleaders post rosy, blue-sky speculation as fact, something that happens all day every day in the Dash forums.  Why is that?  Do I need to start pointing it out to you?  Or will you delete any such posts because then I'd be guilty of speculating about whether or not a post is violating your slimy, slippery, authoritarian catch-all pseudo-rule?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

What has reddit and other forums got to do with bitcointalk ?

Nothing.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

What has reddit and other forums got to do with bitcointalk ?

Nothing.

Dash Masternode owners voted to pay TaoOfSatoshi to regulate the toxic, out-of-control subreddit mod Basilpop.

Details are here: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/dn-discord-renewal-06-11.  Please read up on this and inform yourself before trying to shut down discussion.

If you bothered to read the text of my post it would be obvious we are discussing Tao's brave yet doomed efforts to apply his new rules equally to mods and users alike.

Thank you for prompting me to check DashCentral for the latest updates from Tao.

I'm tickled pink to see him write

"Project update: The process of unifying the other two forums to Dash Nation rules is going well. There are some who are not happy due to the rules changing and not allowing them to do things they may have gotten used to getting away with, but for the most part the transition has been smooth."

That means Basilpop, as I predicted he would, threw many tantrums and screamed like a little bitch when firmly told he had to behave and stop nullifying millions of dollars worth of Dash marketing with his thuggish, bullying approach to moderation.  Cool

The other link to bitcointalk is that Tao is a Legend here, and even earned the nickname TaoOfSpamtoshi back before he passed DashSpamForce duties on to NiburuHybrid and solowhizkid.

I've analysed the posting style of 'demo15'.

=Now lets look at 'iCEBREAKER'

Hmmm

This is pure paranoid idiocy.  Demo can barely write English, while exceedingly few individuals in the entire world could possibly emulate my bombastic style and raconteur's verve.

OTOH, I'm not anywhere as skilled as Demo with math and programming.  He's made great contributions to Dash, but the Dash Cargo Cult hates him because he is (yes, exactly like me) fiercely independent and implacably hostile to the DashHole community requirement of drinking at least 1.5 liters of Duffield-flavored Kool-Aid per day.

Here is something the polite-but-dim Dash 'reservation Indians' should have thought to make for themselves long ago but failed to, so Demo made it for them.

Which masternodes voted and what exactly voted on various proposals.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/which-masternodes-voted-and-what-exactly-voted-on-various-proposals.18172/

"In this thread I will post the IP addresses of the masternodes and what they voted on various proposals.

IP's are public on dashninja already, but we dont know what exactly each IP voted in various proposals. This information is not aggregated.
By Keeping this kind of statistics, we can create a voting profile for each masternode.

The main reason YOU HAVE TO keep statisics in order to analyze the voting behavior of every masternode IP, is that in every superblock (every month) the votes are designed to be deleted, in order for the community to lost the traces of the voting behavior of the masternodes. Thats why in the above statistics, you may noticed that many proposal files are empty of votes.

So everybody, run the script and keep the statistcs, in order to reveal the MNOs behavior (and the spies)."

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

chart

Dash heading down vs bitcoin again just now, might represent good dip to buy. At some point soon Trend will reverse. Bullishly. (my opinion of course)

Fundamentals of Dash are great. One of the best distributed coins around. On chain scaling. Pioneer of incentivised nodes. Instant send without needing to trust zero conf transaction. Privacy options. Non contentious upgrades using hard forks via goverance and sporks.  Treasury to spend on development and marketing, or whatever else deemed fit by the network. Next to its main competitor, bitcoin cash, it seems seriously undervalued.

This isn't the right thread/sub for TA and price speculation.  Stop posting TA and price speculation to ANN threads because that is against the rules.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:20:26 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 02:05:06 PM by toknormal

Wow. What brought this on ?

It's just like the old days. iB must have thought that Dash Evo was never going to materialise and that Dash asset was just going to die a slow death.

Now that in fact Dash Evo is imminent and Dash asset has very much sustained itself, he's bouncing off the walls in the troll thread again. Great stuff  Cheesy

afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

chart

This isn't the right thread/sub for TA and price speculation.  Stop posting TA and price speculation to ANN threads because that is against the rules.

I had a look at the rules and couldn't find anything about no posting price speculation in the announcement thread. I did notice quite high up the list no trolling is a rule. Can you please refrain from trolling and thereby breaking the rules

p.s I can't work it out, you seem to be against rules in Dashtalk and reddit but for rules on bitcointalk. Did I get that right? Its hard to tell amongst all your drivel.
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

Dash Partners With Global Payment Processor AloGateway

Global payment processor AloGateway has announced an upcoming partnership with Dash, expanding Dash’s global reach, particularly in Asia.

Announced this week, AloGateway announced an upcoming Dash integration into the platform. This would enable access to Dash on the platform, allowing merchants to hold, send, and receive the currency. The platform currently processes about 100,000 transactions per day, over half of Bitcoin’s current transaction volume.

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

i know there are some people who are always complaining about DASH ,whining that it is not fair and mining the darkcoin was wrong setup , but hey there are 1000 coins which have a bad start , and now DASH is grow'n till a very solid coin and trusted blockchain , people are upset that they ever sold there old dark or DASH
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

I had a look at the rules and couldn't find anything about no posting price speculation in the announcement thread.  Huh
I did notice quite high up the list no trolling is a rule.  Angry
Can you please refrain from trolling and thereby breaking the rules  Cry

Asking qwizzie and you to stop posting price speculation, TA, and price updates is not trolling.  It is trolling to imply I'm breaking some rule by asking you two repeat offenders to follow the No Price Speculation/TA/Price Update rules.  How many GIANT screenshots of CMC and tradingview do you really want posted to the Dash ANN thread every day?  2?  15?  42?

Here is the information which allegedly eluded your reading comprehension on all previous occasions:

Quote from: mprep
>>> ATTENTION: PRICE SPECULATION DISCUSSIONS DO NOT BELONG HERE <<<
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572439.0

A new board called Speculation (Altcoins) was created and as such, discussions pertaining to speculation of altcoin prices and possibly other related threads should be now created in the new board.

In case this guidance is not clear, I'll offer you some additional information to make sure you are able to successfully follow the rules (a courtesy denied to some posters by Tao if they dare to offer opinions to the contrary of his Dash Pump cheerleaders).

Quote from: mprep
Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_guidelines

Announcements (Altcoins) - Altcoin announcements, generic (usually announcement like) coin discussion threads.

Speculation (Altcoins) - Discussion about altcoin prices. This includes discussion about portfolios ("what altcoins are you holding?"), price predictions ("is coin X going to reach 10$ next week?" or "why is this coin's price so low?") and general speculation ("are the altcoin markets crashing?").

Please, never again presume to question my expertise when in fact you are unable to successfully navigate the rules of a simple internet forum you have for many years been a participating member of.

p.s I can't work it out, you seem to be against rules in Dashtalk and reddit but for rules on bitcointalk. Did I get that right? Its hard to tell amongst all your drivel.  Angry

Yes, I'm against Tao's silly, subjective, selectively/arbitrarily/capriciously enforced "no speculation presented as fact" rule, for the reasons I've already described above.  Tao has no power to require everyone say "IMO" at the beginning of every sentence on Bitcointalk, for which I am eternally grateful.

This isn't the only Dash forum not under the control of Good Cop Tao's velvet glove and Bad Cop Basilpop's iron fist.  There is also https://www.reddit.com/r/DashUncensored.

For some reason, Tao is unaware there are two places Basilpop and he have no power to censor controversy under color of moderation.  I'll be to make sure to raise awareness of the underappreciated https://www.reddit.com/r/DashUncensored/ by any means necessary.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

Price speculation is not forbidden from Announcement threads. You are confused, it is speculation threads being created in the announcement section which is discouraged. Which is very different.

If you want every thread to stay on topic it can't happen. Look at Wall Observer, there are thousands of posts almost none of which are to do with price walls. Besides if you are so keen to stay on the Announcment of Dash topic, why are you here trolling about censorship of reddit? Which is also not on topic. And is trollish.

NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

Cryptocurrency Regulations Becoming More Lenient Around the World

Both in New York state in the United States and in South Korea, regulations are becoming more lenient.

In New York, Square Cash, the payments app founded by Jack Dorsey, received the elusive Bitlicense from regulators. The Bitlicense was launched in 2015 and has since received numerous complaints from entrepreneurs for the burden that it places on innovation. This is only the seventh overall Bitlicense issued by the New York Department of Financial Services and the second Bitlicense in less than a week. The NYDFS says that they had to extensively review Square Cash’s “anti-money laundering, anti-fraud, capitalization, consumer protection, and cybersecurity policies.”

bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

HOLY SMOKES!!!!

Jesus...your on a tear bro!  good god...

That being said...its much more entertaining with you trolling our tread...I don't care what the others say.  I have a soft spot for you...who's dedication to trolling us is unquestionable.  And to be honest...there are some thinly veiled troll posts that do ask some good questions.

So for now ....As you were folks...I'm certainly enjoying the entertainment.

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:30:40 AM

Dash CoPay Release plan !

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dashcopay-release-plan.38915/#post-190461

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:22:42 AM

The thing about DASH/Darkcoin is that it's an instamined shitcoin with lying developers, and almost certainly the worst community of supporters in cryptocurrency history. iCEBREAKER is one of the only honest people in this thread of 6000+ pages, I love the way he makes pathetic cheerleaders like qwiztard and bigretardcanada squirm. Here's hoping Evan Drugfield and his corrupt group of yes-men get what's coming to them.
wackyD

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:25:55 AM

HOLY SMOKES!!!!

Jesus...your on a tear bro!  good god...

That being said...its much more entertaining with you trolling our tread...I don't care what the others say.  I have a soft spot for you...who's dedication to trolling us is unquestionable.  And to be honest...there are some thinly veiled troll posts that do ask some good questions.

So for now ....As you were folks...I'm certainly enjoying the entertainment.

Borderline personality disorder + OCD + cocaine + caffeine = icey

We just have to cop it, no choice!!
Be entertained along the way, I guess

Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:52:46 AM

The thing about DASH/Darkcoin is that it's an instamined shitcoin with lying developers, and almost certainly the worst community of supporters in cryptocurrency history. iCEBREAKER is one of the only honest people in this thread of 6000+ pages, I love the way he makes pathetic cheerleaders like qwiztard and bigretardcanada squirm. Here's hoping Evan Drugfield and his corrupt group of yes-men get what's coming to them.
I know shitcoin monero must be crashing hard when Icy and his cheerleaders show up in the dash forum hahahaha

It’s gold for nerds
Pages: « 1 ... 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 [6599] 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: