Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 [6635] 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 ... 7011 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722368 times)
demo15

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:55:58 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 10:23:35 AM by demo15

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/crowdfunding-dash-europe-foundation.40178/#post-195128
Post #3
<dashtalk anticensorship>
Your laugh seems ironic. If it is, this means you do not respect this person. And this is against your own rule.
demo said: ↑

@TaoOfSatoshi currently imposes the following rule into the forum by implementing this decision (and by ignoring the other one )
    <rule>
    Rule1: Dash forum users shall treat each other with respect and dignity.
    </rule>

LOL.

Why shall we treat others with respect when they talk irrespectable?
IMHO, If someone acts stupidly he does not deserve respect, especially when he posts anonymously.
IMHO, if we respect the stupids, the whole forum will be transformed into a stupid forum.
IMHO, your rules drive the forum (and the community) to even more stupefaction.

Is it by chance, that this Simba boy originates from your own Dash nation Discord channel?
IMHO, what you and your rules are doing into this forum, is to import the Discord's concentrated nonsense.

I hope that this "season" of indecent courtesy that has been imposed (without a vote) into the forum, will stop someday.
</dashtalk anticensorship>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

Poor Tao, not even allowed to laugh  Sad
Talking about laughing, what number are we at right now demo ? We must have passed 15 on dash.org by now.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Why can not I see this project sooner? It has great potential for development. How can I pay tokens in any form?

https://www.dash.org/get-dash/

Welcome to Dash.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
demo15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

Talking about laughing, what number are we at right now demo ? We must have passed 15 on dash.org by now.

Tao gave me back my original account.
So I am again the original demo now, in dashtalk.
If someone doubts, I can sign a message by using demo's dash address, both here and in dashtalk.

But the censorship continues in dashtalk, because many moderators are involved, and the imposed (by Tao) moderation rules are not clear.
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Why Consumer, Not “Nerd,” Privacy Is Important

The US Department of Justice is trying to force Facebook to compromise the encryption of its flagship Messenger product, meaning Facebook could soon become one giant honeypot. While the reaction of some reading this might be “Duh, trust Facebook with your privacy and you’re gonna have a bad time,” that’s not the point. The point is that compromising a popular communication platform is far worse than cracking the latest encryption. The next battlefront isn’t cypherpunk vs. state, it’s for the common man.

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

until now I have never felt disappointed using DASH. I bought DASH at the Satoshi 500K price last year and dev provided what they said. At the moment I have not encountered other coins that promise profits like DASH. Do you have other coin references for me to buy?
demo15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/crowdfunding-dash-europe-foundation.40178/#post-195162
message #10

TaoOfSatoshi said: ↑

@demo You are absolutely right about my comment being inappropriate. I have deleted it with my apologies. It’s not the first time I had to mod myself! Smiley

BTW: Your post was also deleted for speculation as fact, but your point was taken. Thanks for keeping me honest. Wink

Yet you insist of not informing me with a private message about the deletion.
Neither you informed me about the deletion of the conversation I had with @DeepBlue about slavery.
I think I should extend the anticensorship measures to more messages.

Hearing the men say that the prize was not money but a wreath of olive, he could not forbear from exclaiming before them all: "Good heavens! Mardonius, what manner of men are these against whom thou hast brought us to fight? - men who contend with one another, not for money, but for honour!"
demo15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:28:35 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 11:03:00 PM by demo15

Qwizzie, can you predict the future or something? Tongue Finaly they banned me again.  

The reason? The above message! They delete users' posts without informing in private messages, and when you are asking them why they behave so sneaky, they ban you!!!!

I received the following message, when I logged into my 3200 posts demo account:
"You have been banned for the following reason: nmarley banning for Tao per his instructions"

Censorship in dashtalk continues. And Tao is the current filthy censor.
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

One of the means of payment which is nice to be able to follow us, but how are you going to do advertising so that many people believe and can understand about the DASH?
demo15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:41:06 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 11:12:28 PM by demo15

When I tried to register a new account, I realized that the dashtalk filthy censors closed the registration!!!

"Dash Forum Thanks for registering. Your registration must now be approved by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken. "

Prediction: The dashtalk forum will become a real desert now. Having enormous experience in internet forums, I can definitely say that the closed registration is the end of every forum.

The agents (who control the dash cryptocurrency) shut down the forum, and won a battle (but not the war).

Apart from here in bitcointalk, you can also find me now in
https://www.reddit.com/user/demo103

For now on, I will also post there about Tao's censorship crimes
https://www.reddit.com/r/DashUncensored/comments/98nwje/how_to_fight_censorship_in_dash_forums/
https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/98ocae/stop_the_censorship_in_dashtalk_do_not_accept_the/

STOP THE CENSORSHIP IN DASHTALK.ORG
DO NOT ACCEPT THE IMPOSED AND UNVOTED DASHTALK MODERATION RULES!
Whenever a post is deleted for whatever reason, the moderator ought to send the text of the deleted post to the user in a private message!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:10:52 AM

Dash rebouncing strongest in the top 15

Dash's treasury has provided millions of dollars and only a trickle of rewards have been realized by the MN ownership. Plenty of excuses and flowery corporate speak will only buy so much time. At some point the tap into the treasury needs to be throttled back to match current performance or shut off entirely from non-performers. I see far too much bloat and the increasing possibility for the need to restructure, slash payroll and reevaluate a strategy that's lost millions of dollars to inferior selected projects. The treasury has been treated like an endless cash cow that will rubber stamp any proposal  that core lays out. So far you've hired a small army of highly paid people that has not yielded tangible  investor return. Stop blaming the market for low price. The market is telling you you have NOT earned a passing grade.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/rate-the-forum-rules.39652/#post-194960
Post #25 (hopefully resides after post #24)
You are not a simple speculator. You are a liar . You just deleted a message of mine where I claim that I am censored, giving as reason "you are speculating as fact when saying you are censored"
Shame on you. I know better than you that some messages of mine are stealthy deleted by a mod who doesnt even warn that the deletion occured.
For now on I will post my messages both here and in bitcointalk, to prove how much liar you are.
Is this what you want?
Instead of causing this war, isnt better for you to force (by code and by rule ) all mods to inform all users upon deletion?

TaoOfTheymos' moderation is a big part of the problem.  The subjective catch-all "speculation as fact" rule being applied selectively didn't solve the problem Tao was sent to fix, it only created a chilling effect on all but cultist/cheerleader echo-chamber shilling.

Even MNOs can't talk about Tao's failure to reign in community's toxic moderator without being silenced:

It took a budget battle to finally get DACH Embassy's rabid attack dog removed from the Discord mod team.

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASH_EMBASSY_D-A-CH_Q3_18#comments18#comments

Given his very undiplomatic behavior of attacking competing projects like the Dash Documentary and Kuva, it's no wonder DACH Embassy is suddenly denying any "financial or working relationship" with Macrochip/Basilpop.  Too bad the evidence to the contrary isn't going away without a thorough explanation!

Dash Funds Embassy for Outreach to German-Speaking Countries

The Dash network has funded an embassy for localized outreach to German-speaking countries.

Dubbed the Dash Embassy D-A-CH for its focus on Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, the new project will promote Dash adoption through providing a wealth of educational resources for newcomers to cryptocurrency. This will include PR, merchant outreach resources, speaking engagements at events, webinars, and more. In particular, the embassy will include a merchant support center with a live chat function, as well as a phone option or live shared screen setup support. If necessary, representatives will be available in person.

Hello D-A-CH ambassadors,

I see on Youtube (http://youtu.be/WGfOCqZAxMQ?t=30m12s) Macrochip is a key member of your team:

I read in Dash Force News

"The embassy will be run by long-time and trusted members of the Dash community: Essra, Simontheravager, Macrochip, Martin, and Thesup."

I see in your proposal

"Internal Adivsory Board / Sparring Partner:

@Macrochip - https://www.dash.org/forum/members/macrochip.2896/"

and am concerned Macrochip/Basilpop's reputation may taint your proposal's and project's success if you do not disassociate from him.

See these threads for background.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/basilpop-the-dash-subreddit-moderator-does-not-have-the-temperament-to-moderate-that-community.37653/
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/basilpop-the-dash-subreddit-moderator-does-not-have-the-temperament-to-be-a-moderator-part-2.37699/

How do you intend or propose to limit potential damage to the D-A-CH Embassy's reputation which may occur as a result of this close association?

Now that Macrochip/Basilpop has been fired from his Dash Nation mod position, it only makes sense to also remove him (both his u/m4cr0ch1p and u/basilpop accounts) from the subreddit, given that both forums are operating under the same rules against his aggressive toxicity.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:16:37 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 01:42:30 AM by tungfa

Global Discover Dash Merchant Directory Now Over 2250+ With 900+ Businesses In Venezuela

https://youtu.be/cBPWkrJKLNA

+
The Tatiana Show: Feat. Dash Force News and Crypto Rockstars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5FluqdRtvU
9 min onwards
+
Dash adoption in Venezuela mentioned in DataDash episode
https://youtu.be/iAB58lVZnCc?t=18m28s
+
Davi Batagglia - The Biggest Youtuber in LATAM Interview at Bitcoin Summer Fest - Medellin Colombia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9-lhwjHnFs
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:15:37 AM
Merited by afbitcoins (1)

Since their seem to be some people around here who misunderstand how the Dash Nation moderation team operates and upholds rules, I will explain it in simple terms here:

The values of Dash Nation are respect, dignity, adherence to factual discourse, and optimism. As such, we have simple rules to follow in Dash Nation-moderated forums. The rules can be found through the following link:

http://www.dashnation.com/get-involved/dash-forums-rules-and-expectations/

As anyone can plainly see, differences of opinion are not against the rules. People who thrive on grandstanding and employing baseless narratives to further their views will not be tolerated (speculation as fact). As will not personal attacks, and profanity. These have no place in an environment that aims to welcome newcomers.

If someone consistently runs afoul of these rules, they will be banned. Not because of the moderation team, but because of their own chosen actions.

Hope this clarifies things for the lurkers of this thread. I’m supported by the masternode network in this way of thinking, and the rules will not be changing. This is the last statement I will make here regarding this issue.

Cheers, Tao.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1070

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:22:03 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 06:21:53 AM by iCEBREAKER

Since their seem to be some people around here who misunderstand how the Dash Nation moderation team operates and upholds rules, I will explain it in simple terms here:

The values of Dash Nation are respect, dignity, adherence to factual discourse, and optimism. As such, we have simple rules to follow in Dash Nation-moderated forums. The rules can be found through the following link:

http://www.dashnation.com/get-involved/dash-forums-rules-and-expectations/

As anyone can plainly see, differences of opinion are not against the rules. People who thrive on grandstanding and employing baseless narratives to further their views will not be tolerated (speculation as fact). As will not personal attacks, and profanity. These have no place in an environment that aims to welcome newcomers.

If someone consistently runs afoul of these rules, they will be banned. Not because of the moderation team, but because of their own chosen actions.

Hope this clarifies things for the lurkers of this thread. I’m supported by the masternode network in this way of thinking, and the rules will not be changing. This is the last statement I will make here regarding this issue.

Cheers, Tao.

You are a liar.

Your first lie is falsely claiming you don't tolerate "employing baseless narratives to further...views" when in fact every single proposal owner needs to make such speculative claims to justify being funded by the Treasury.

You allow baseless Cheerleader and Shill narratives because they are pro-Inner Circle but suddenly discover the rules when Critics hurt your feelings with anti-cheerleader and anti-shill narratives.

EG, when Rewards.com and KuvaCash make rosy best-case predictions of how wonderful their projects are going to be for Dash, you delete criticism of that speculation being presented as fact.  But you won't allow even the plain text of the "Demote Ryan Taylor" proposal to be posted, much less discussed.  Your hypocrisy is crystal clear and it stinks to high heaven.  Only the low-information noobs Dash targets with snake oil marketing would miss your blatant double-standard.

Your second lie is the claim that you've created an "environment that aims to welcome newcomers."

You've done nothing of the sort, as evidenced by the thread you deleted calling out Basilpop for still being toxic and ruining the r/dashpay sub (indicating you failed your mission to put down that dog suffering from rabies).

Source: https://archive.fo/lGpdr

As recently as a couple of days ago, Basilpop was still wearing his mod hat while viciously attacking supporters and owners of proposals which dared to compete with his precious DACH Embassy.

Source:

Why are these kinds of things still happening MONTHS after you started getting paid to regulate Basilpop's toxicity?  I warned you in plain English that your wrist-slap and time-out approach wouldn't work so you don't have a 'but but I didn't know' excuse.  It's especially galling that you take a heavy-handed approach to everyone else, to the point where you'll rationalize deleting (without warning) long, carefully written posts for a single curse word or unlabeled non-cheerleader opinion.

If you had the guts to take on Basilpop back when you were supposed to Sven the MNO wouldn't have wasted his time writing the post you nuked for being insufficiently Dashy (IE not clapping louder for your failure to moderate fairly).

It is not crazy or even unreasonable to ask you allow posting and discussion of important Proposals like the 'Demote Ryan Taylor' one.  It has >100 responses on DashCentral, so you are obviously trying to keep discussion limited to that forum, where it is hard to get an account and the terrible format makes meaningful discourse difficult.

It is not crazy or even unreasonable to ask for full disclosure of the relationship between DACH Embassy and Macrochip/Basilpop, given he is still listed as a key executive in an active proposal and is attacking/slandering many other competing proposals (Documentary, Kuva, etc).  You are using 'zomg harassment' as a cheap and dirty way to shield him from well-deserved questioning, criticism, and accountability.

Nobody forced DACH Embassy to boast in their proposal about their relationship with him.  Nobody forced Macrochip/Basilpop to attack competing proposals and make r/dashpay into his own sick torture chamber.  But you stood by and watched those things happen despite being paid by the MNOs to stop it.  And now you want to pout and stamp your feet to express strong feelings about how you're done with the topic?  LOL, you don't get to control the narrative here, buddy.  That's my job and you can't have it. Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

LOL, you don't get to control the narrative here, buddy.  That's my job and you can't have it. Wink
I wouldn’t dream of it, you are a legend at such things. 😀

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:03:16 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 09:33:03 AM by afbitcoins

Demo15 shows up again with icebreaker already primed with his new censorship angle. What does that remind me of? Oh yes when I wrote this

I've analysed the posting style of 'demo15'.

- Highlights certain key parts in large font using different colour.
- Turns up daily to repost the same post again trying to bump it up to the top of the thread
- Quick to respond to any disagreement
- Tries to hold the moral highground while actually trolling.

=Now lets look at 'iCEBREAKER'

- Turns up daily to repost the same post again trying to bump it up to the top of the thread

Hmmm

icebreaker I can't keep up with all your rants, if you are controlling the dialog try to be coherent. Why do you chop and change so much? Why do you keep ignoring my request to hear more about how much better the ETC roadmap is?

LOL, you don't get to control the narrative here, buddy.  That's my job and you can't have it. Wink

The thing is on, an uncensored forum such as this one you can end up with a troll controlling the dialog. It is only natural community members will seek out a place where they can talk without a troll controlling the dialog.

But you won't allow even the plain text of the my "Demote Ryan Taylor" proposal to be posted, much less discussed.  

Thankfully trolling on the budget proposals level costs dash which should be a limiting factor
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

Dash Community Helps Venezuelans and People in Need

Scofflaws.shop, an online t-shirt shop, has partnered with Dash Merchant to offer $10 USD from shirt purchases to help alleviate the pain of Venezuelans suffering from horrendous inflation and economic calamity.

In the announcement, they highlighted how Dash is able to help Venezuelans since it “allows the private sending of money at lightning-fast speeds” and it is “backed by blockchains, and has tiny transaction fees and a high amount of liquidity”. The blog post further emphasized Dash’s ability to alleviate the pain Venezuelans are facing.

solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 02:13:03 PM by solowhizkid

Dash Use for Everyday Purchases Rises Significantly, Accepted at Over…

http://virtual-strategy.com/2018/08/20/dash-use-for-everyday-purchases-rises-significantly-accepted-at-over/

#dash_force

"With the country (Venezuela) seeing a widespread adoption of Dash..!"

https://ambcrypto.com/petro-and-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-crumbling-economy-of-venezuela/

#dash_force

Dash is Now Accepted at Over 2,000 Merchants Worldwide

https://www.cryptocurrencyguide.org/dash-is-now-accepted-at-over-2000-merchants-worldwide/

#dash_force

bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

Demo15 shows up again with icebreaker already primed with his new censorship angle. What does that remind me of? Oh yes when I wrote this

I've analysed the posting style of 'demo15'.

=Now lets look at 'iCEBREAKER'

Hmmm

icebreaker I can't keep up with all your rants, if you are controlling the dialog try to be coherent. Why do you chop and change so much? Why do you keep ignoring my request to hear more about how much better the ETC roadmap is?

LOL, you don't get to control the narrative here, buddy.  That's my job and you can't have it. Wink

The thing is on, an uncensored forum such as this one you can end up with a troll controlling the dialog. It is only natural community members will seek out a place where they can talk without a troll controlling the dialog.

But you won't allow even the plain text of the my "Demote Ryan Taylor" proposal to be posted, much less discussed.  

Thankfully trolling on the budget proposals level costs dash which should be a limiting factor

LOL.  Childs play.  Demo15 and Icey accounts seem to be more and more the same individual.  I wouldn't bother...they/him/her are irrelevant.  I think as a community now we should ban/block them on every account or forum. 

Demo15 which ever persona you are taking...I support the community permanently banning you for life.  Your toxic.  I will make a point to support the mods in all our forums to continue to ban you.

From us community members, lets stop interacting with these clowns.  We are giving them a voice when they have none.  Our actions have empowered these idiots to think they have any kind of sway which they do not.

We...I included need to act more professional and like our devs and core team members from day one...ignore them.

Mods...many of us master node owners and community members support your work to clean up this garbage.  Keep up the good work.  Cheers community.
demo15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:36:16 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 04:53:12 PM by demo15

Qwizzie, can you predict the future or something? Tongue Finaly they banned me again.  

The reason? The above message! They delete users' posts without informing in private messages, and when you are asking them why they behave so sneaky, they ban you!!!!
To be honest, I don't see any reason to inform via PMs before deleting spamming threads.
Spammers or fudsters should know that spamming and fudding threads deserved to be deleted immediately after being found without any warning message.
That sort of ugly threads seriously violate moral principles.
<rule>
Spammers should be informed about deletion. as long as their message is not the same.
</rule>

I never spammed in dashtalk. You misunderstood that.
I spammed only here in bitcointalk regarding the censorship of tungfa, and post a message warning below every post he did.
It was not an ordinary spam. I was targeting tungfa, and informed who he really was.
The same will occur with Tao now.

Anywhere on the internet, below every post he is doing, I will inform how he entered as moderator in dashtalk, how he imposed his unvoted rules, and how he and his moderators sneaky delete users and non spam messages in dashtalk, in order to promote their agenda (which is to control the governance of the dash cryptocurrency)

And I will do that forever, until he unban me from dashtalk.  I have 3131 messages in dashtalk. I am not a spammer for sure. Not a single message I posted in dashtalk was a spam.

A typical exapmle of the consequences of Tao rules in dashtalk, is this
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-%E2%80%9Cdemote-ryan-taylor-to-an-advisory-role%E2%80%9C.40132/

The unvoted season of Tao will end in dashtalk, and the spirit of the sneaky indecent courtesy he represents will be thrown to hell forever.
Pages: « 1 ... 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 [6635] 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 ... 7011 »
  Print  

Jump to: