Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 6704 6705 6706 6707 [6708] 6709 6710 6711 6712 6713 6714 6715 6716 6717 6718 6719 6720 6721 6722 6723 6724 6725 6726 6727 6728 6729 6730 6731 6732 6733 6734 6735 6736 6737 6738 6739 6740 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 6747 6748 6749 6750 6751 6752 6753 6754 6755 6756 6757 6758 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722480 times)
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:26:35 PM

India's Largest Bank Exposes Data of Millions, Highlights Dangers of Moral Hazard

It was recently revealed that India’s largest bank, State Bank of India (SBI), had exposed bank account information of millions of customers through a non-password protected server hosting the bank’s text messaging service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:06:36 PM

There sure are a lot of transactions on our Dash network today : http://178.254.23.111/~pub/Dash/Dash_Info.html (Block/Trx Info)

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:26:00 PM

Dash São Paulo Founded and Hosts First Dash Invites Program

Dash São Paulo has recently been founded and hosted their first Dash Invites program as part of the LatAm Expansion project to help further spread Dash adoption in Latin America.

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:30:23 AM

Nichts zu essen, aber kostenlos Benzin
(Dash mentioned in SpiegelOnline)

http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/venezuela-nichts-zu-essen-aber-kostenlos-benzin-das-plant-juan-guaido-a-1251621.html

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:36:23 AM

Navigating Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP: How Google Is Quietly Making Blockchains Searchable
(Forbes Story on this)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2019/02/04/navigating-bitcoin-ethereum-xrp-how-google-is-quietly-making-blockchains-searchable/?ss=crypto-blockchain#6fbc731c4248

Announcement by Google (Dash incl)

https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/introducing-six-new-cryptocurrencies-in-bigquery-public-datasets-and-how-to-analyze-them

Documentary: Colombia and the Cryptocurrency Revolution - Power by Dash Digital Cash

https://youtu.be/S2g7P0AJbdo
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:46:44 PM

Google Set To Revolutionize Blockchain Search-ability, Sheds New Light on Cryptocurrency Uses

Google has been working on a new tool to more efficiently search blockchains for specified data, which is helping shed light on the legitimacy of cryptocurrency transactions.

chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:24:26 PM

After Microsoft with Azzure, Google has started to join blockchain ecosystem with new searching platform for their users.
The platform, will be dedicated to blockchain based data.
One more big giant join the game, and might be one of game-changing factors.
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:04:52 PM

Second Dash Documentary Released Showcasing Colombian Dash Surge

Rodrigo Ambrissi has released a second short documentary, chronicling the adoption surge that has happened in Colombia.

solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:18:18 PM

Documentary: Colombia and the Cryptocurrency Revolution - Power by Dash Digital Cash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2g7P0AJbdo

#dash_force
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:04:02 AM

Yesss, Icey is back from hybernation !! A very bullish sign !!
I guess he got a little bored in the Monero thread, where he took his little wintersleep.

Welcome back Icey, its good to see you try your good old FUD again, this time FUD from 2014 no less .. my my  Roll Eyes
If you dont get a direct response on your FUD question, then pls consider it is most likely because they have put you on ignore
(most likely since 2014 too, my dear old troll friend).

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:11:22 AM

That guy is one of the most loyal fudsters of DASH, if I got your words exactly.
 Roll Eyes
Welcome back Icey, its good to see you try your age-old FUD again, this time FUD from 2014 no less .. my my.

Not sure that others will do like this, but I believe that for the case of DASH, FUDs will not show too much effects because DASH has actually stood at its bottom range, got strong supports.
Addtionally, Venezuela and Latin American nations' communities will help DASH flying to the Moon later.
Let's see the next flight of DASH.
It's time to say, bye bye FUDs
If you dont get a direct response on your FUD question, then pls consider it is most likely because they have put you on ignore,
most likely since 2014 too, my dear old troll friend.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:20:05 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 04:35:33 AM by qwizzie

That guy is one of the most loyal fudsters of DASH, if I got your words exactly.
 Roll Eyes

Yep, Icey is our own little house troll pet.

We managed to learn it neat tricks over the years too, like how to delete one's own post and then repost it again in order to not break forum rules with regards to spamming
(which is frankly a bit ineffective when you have so many people who are actively ignoring your posts).

We also managed to learn it that it is not as easy to divide this Dash community as our little house troll thought it would be, whether on Bitcointalk, on Dash Central, on Reddit or on our Dash.org/forum
(basicly our house troll pet has poppet accounts everywhere).

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 05:07:57 AM

you have so many people who are actively ignoring your posts

And yet 3 responses to my post have been made in less than 1 hour.  That's much more activity than most of Dash's ghost town of an abandoned scammunity ever sees.

What happened over the last 4-5 years that made Duffield abandon these announced I2P and Masternode Blinding Features?  Does it have something to do with the SEC, FBI, or other ThreeLetterAgencies?

Can Deterministic Masternode Lists (LLMQs) use i2p/onion addresses instead of public IPs?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 05:50:45 AM

And yet 3 responses to my post have been made in less than 1 hour.  That's much more activity than most of Dash's ghost town of an abandoned scammunity ever sees.

What happened over the last 4-5 years that made Duffield abandon these announced I2P and Masternode Blinding Features?  Does it have something to do with the SEC, FBI, or other ThreeLetterAgencies?

Can Deterministic Masternode Lists (LLMQs) use i2p/onion addresses instead of public IPs?

So are you getting paid for your multi-year long smear campaign against Dash? If not, weew buddy, your obsession is psychotic. Its nonsensical.

Wow, now there are 4 responses to my post.  That's a strange way to be "actively ignoring" my posts.  Don't you Darkcoin bagholders wish Coinbase and Gemini would start "actively ignoring" Dash in such an engaging manner? Cheesy

The anonymity market share you own - on the assumption that privatesend works flawlessly - is about to be overtaken by Monyro

Their anonymity solution is superior to yours, developed by hackers. A purely trustless solution.

https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf

I'm implementing I2P into the masternodes. We're going to have our own private network just for PrivateSend.

the new masternode blinding system is quite impressive.

IP Obfuscation will come through the use of the  Decentralized API, meaning using the masternode network to execute commands so that the actual message comes out of a masternode quorum and not directly from your client

What happened over the last 4-5 years that made Dash Corp. Group Inc. abandon these announced I2P and Masternode Blinding Features?  Does it have something to do with the SEC, FBI, or other ThreeLetterAgencies?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:11:08 AM

So are you getting paid for your multi-year long smear campaign against Dash? If not, weew buddy, your obsession is psychotic. Its nonsensical.

Wow, now there are 4 responses to my post.  That's a strange way to be "actively ignoring" my posts.  Don't you Darkcoin bagholders wish Coinbase and Gemini would start "actively ignoring" Dash in such an engaging manner? Cheesy

I have no Dash to speak of and this is the first time I've commented in this thread in years. I just am amazed by your utter obsession with and hatred of Dash. So, if you'd be kind enough, please answer my question

Have you:

1. been getting paid to smear Dash for years now, or
2. completely lost your mind?

ps: anybody still holding Dash since it was Darkcoin is still up thousands of percent.

Cool, that's now 5 responses to my increasingly-less ignored post. Cool

I just am amazed by your utter obsession with and hatred of me. So, if you'd be kind enough, please answer my questions

Have you:
1. been getting paid to smear me?
2. completely lost your mind?
3. Why are you ignoring the on-topic Dash-related content of my post? 
4. Don't you think it's a little strange Duffield announced i2p and Masternode blinding were done 4 years ago, yet those features have never been shipped (and we never even saw any code)?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:30:45 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 07:43:54 AM by iCEBREAKER

And yet 3 responses to my post have been made in less than 1 hour.  That's much more activity than most of Dash's ghost town of an abandoned scammunity ever sees.
Scammunity, really?
DASH, in fact, expanded its community over so many nations.
Especially in Latin American countries, like Venezuela, Brazil, Colombia, and more.
Those nations and communitites there might play huge important roles for the next flight to the Moon of DASH.  Grin

I know Dash is *claiming* to have expanded its community but I don't believe that claim is true.  For one thing, the number of tx (excluding PrivateSend bloat) is waaay down.

Many key old-school people have abandoned Dash entirely and no amount of starving third-world grifters putting stickers on cash registers changes that fact.

Evan Duffield and Amanda BJ are long gone and never coming back.  Minotaur, Chuck, and Andy rage-quit or were fired by Dash Core for being incompetent and causing Evolution to be 3 years behind schedule.  Plus bigrcanada is so salty and butt-mad he's threatening to abandon the crypto space entirely!  Cheesy

The Dash subreddit has far fewer posts and members than those for comparable crypto projects.  Even much smaller coins like NANO are 10 times more active on social media.

The only way to motivate anyone to help buidl out the Dash ecosystem is to bribe them with Treasury funds.  Unlike other coins with genuine grassroots community support, Dash must resort to paying shills to astroturf and create fake impressions of organic growth.  Dash even got busted by RussiaToday for faking adoption in Venezuela.

Where are the Dash conferences?  Real coins like Bitcoin, Cardano, Litecoin, and Monero have conferences.  Why can't Dash's purportedly "expanded community over so many nations" manage to pool their resources and make a Dash conference happen?

There aren't even any Dash Meetup groups.  Someone on Reddit asked if anyone was attending a Dash MUG and the silence was deafening.
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/akwhf4/attend_a_regular_dash_meetup_post_it_here/

Litecoin has meet-ups.  So do Cardano and Monnero.  Bitcoin has meet-ups all over the world attended by 100s of 1000s of people.  Even Decred holds meet-ups.

How dare you suggest Dash's community is in any way "huge" or "important"?  Please, fuck right off with that FAKE NEWS shilling.  Dash Evolution isn't even open source like a real crypto must be; it's just pathetic that you would even try to push such bullshit here on Satoshi's Holy BBS.

Dash's community is nothing compared to Bitcoin's, Cardano's, Litecoin's, and Monero's.  Dash doesn't have conferences or meet-ups because it has no real organic ecosystem.  The only entity that matters in Dash is DCG, which is (with expectation of profit) entrusted by hands-off Masternode investors to manage and control the project.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:54:26 AM

I know Dash is *claiming* to have expanded its community but I don't believe that claim is true.  For one thing, the number of tx (excluding PrivateSend bloat) is waaay down.
Even Bitcoin network's transactions have been down.
Therefore, I saw the case of DASH is a normal one, and don't panic with your information.
Total marketcap down, transaction down, price down, they are all the same in crypto during 2018, and last till early of 2019.
No reason to panic and feel negatively about DASH, so far.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:07:13 AM

Welcome to DASH topic, troller.
To be honest, I am very surprised that there is a user who dedicated more than four-year period to troll DASH.
I joined crypto in 2017, and the fact I got here made me totally shocked.
It requires lots of patience, passion, and belief to do this from year to year, and has not given it up yet.  Smiley

The funny thing is that after 4 years of trolling our little house pet troll has nothing to show for.
This Dash community only became stronger and more united because of the constant trolling.

Maybe its because our little house pet is just not all that smart when it comes to trolling,
is not all that adaptable when it comes to the trolling technique being used and gives away
his other puppet accounts far too easily, which makes us own him time and time again.

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:34:17 PM

Crypto Governance: Balance of Power Distribution Between Users and Speculators

Cryptocurrency governance has become increasingly popular, but has drawn questions about whom the system benefits.

rebal15

Activity: 527
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:27:50 PM

The anonymity market share you own - on the assumption that privatesend works flawlessly - is about to be overtaken by Monyro

Their anonymity solution is superior to yours, developed by hackers. A purely trustless solution.

https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf

I'm implementing I2P into the masternodes. We're going to have our own private network just for PrivateSend.

the new masternode blinding system is quite impressive.

IP Obfuscation will come through the use of the  Decentralized API, meaning using the masternode network to execute commands so that the actual message comes out of a masternode quorum and not directly from your client

What happened over the last 4-5 years that made Dash Corp. Group Inc. abandon these announced I2P and Masternode Blinding Features?  Does it have something to do with the SEC, FBI, or other ThreeLetterAgencies?

I don't see any interest of adding dash to coinbase. I can't understand how people are considering coinbase as a powerful exchange.
I think that coinbase is running against the principle of cryptocurrency which is " Peer-to-Peer monetary system at any time, any place and without KYC".
Coinbase, Kraken and others like them are exchanges run by banks (or gov entities), they take profit from fees without any respect of cryptocurrency bases, after years of operating, they are now attacking public exchanges that not require KYC to access cryptocurrency (bitfinex for example), they made a lot of free money (fees as banks do) and now they are starting margin trading by lending their free money (people can not lend their money).

these kind of exchanges have one goal, take people's money and dump the market as they were never been a source of a pump.
hopefully they disappear before reaching their goal and wish that Dash and monero will never be added to coinbase.
Pages: « 1 ... 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 6704 6705 6706 6707 [6708] 6709 6710 6711 6712 6713 6714 6715 6716 6717 6718 6719 6720 6721 6722 6723 6724 6725 6726 6727 6728 6729 6730 6731 6732 6733 6734 6735 6736 6737 6738 6739 6740 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 6747 6748 6749 6750 6751 6752 6753 6754 6755 6756 6757 6758 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: