Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6726 6727 6728 6729 6730 6731 6732 6733 6734 6735 6736 6737 6738 6739 6740 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 6747 6748 6749 6750 6751 6752 6753 6754 6755 6756 6757 6758 6759 6760 6761 6762 6763 6764 6765 6766 6767 6768 6769 6770 6771 6772 6773 6774 6775 [6776] 6777 6778 6779 6780 6781 6782 6783 6784 6785 6786 6787 6788 6789 6790 6791 6792 6793 6794 6795 6796 6797 6798 6799 6800 6801 6802 6803 6804 6805 6806 6807 6808 6809 6810 6811 6812 6813 6814 6815 6816 6817 6818 6819 6820 6821 6822 6823 6824 6825 6826 ... 7011 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722458 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:14:22 AM

DASH has taken a beating alongside other crypto in the recent price collapse.

Let us hope things get better for DASH and other crypto.

dash is my favorite coin and i already have few coins  but in these days it suffer and dump in price.most exchanges considering de listing privacy coins i just wan to know investing more into dash is risky or safe

Why have Coinbase and Coinbase Pro recentely added Dash do you think ?
Why is Binance US adding Dash to its listing ?
Why has even a Swiss exchange like Smart Valor recentely added Dash ? And according their own CEO :

“Today, our home turf, Switzerland was among the largest global wealth destinations. During the last century it has made its reputation as a safe haven and global custody for traditional assets. The same is true for Liechtenstein. With SMART VALOR platform being a Swiss company, operating an exchange through Liechtenstein subsidiary, we are opening the luxury of safe jurisdiction to investors in digital assets, Dash, being one of the most successful cryptocurrencies used as a means of payment around the world, was of course on the top of our list since the launch of the exchange.”

This is not a situation where every exchange in the world is suddenly going to delist Dash, just because it supports (optional) privacy.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:34:29 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 11:47:05 AM by qwizzie

...most exchanges considering de listing privacy coins i just wan to know investing more into dash is risky or safe
(RUS) Taкaя жe xepня. Xoчy знaть, cтoит этa мoнeтa мoeй жизни, paбoты? Bcё вклaдывaю в этy гpёбaнyю мoнeтy, a oнa вcё тepяeт пoзиции.
Ho вepю, чтo DASH мнe зaплaтит зa мoи cтpaдaния!
Although Dash is not the most technologically advanced, this old man is among anonymous and masternodes. He will show everyone! \ Пycть дaш и нe caмый тexнoлoгичный, нo этoт cтapичeк cpeди aнoнимныx и мacтepнoд. Oн eщe пoкaжeт вceм!

With Dash InstantSend technology, Dash masternode quorum usage, Dash python code integration with regards to Sentinel, expanding Dash transactions to include different type of transactions, Dash development of a decentralized API(DAPI), Dash development of Dash Drive (storing metadata on masternodes), Dash development of data-driven smart contracts, Dash development of blockchain usernames that can be accessed from any platform, Dash masternode model, Dash governance model and Dash budget model, i personally think Dash is one of the few more technologically advanced crypto projects out there.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:46:18 AM

...most exchanges considering de listing privacy coins i just wan to know investing more into dash is risky or safe
(RUS) Taкaя жe xepня. Xoчy знaть, cтoит этa мoнeтa мoeй жизни, paбoты? Bcё вклaдывaю в этy гpёбaнyю мoнeтy, a oнa вcё тepяeт пoзиции.
Although Dash is not the most technologically advanced, this old man is among anonymous and masternodes. He will show everyone! \ Пycть дaш и нe caмый тexнoлoгичный, нo этoт cтapичeк cpeди aнoнимныx и мacтepнoд. Oн eщe пoкaжeт вceм!

With Dash InstantSend technology, Dash masternode quorum usage, Dash python code integration with regards to Sentinel, expanding Dash transactions to include different type of transactions, Dash development of a decentralized API(DAPI), Dash development of Dash Drive (storing metadata on masternodes), Dash development of data-driven smart contracts, Dash masternode model, Dash governance model and Dash budget model, i personally think Dash is one of the few more technologically advanced crypto projects out there.
The coin has a lot of technologies. But whether they are needed, whether they will find their place, whether they will be used in this main question. With the advent of smart contracts - how things have changed dramatically. It is necessary that the functions of the coin are used.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:51:55 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 05:18:24 PM by qwizzie

With Dash InstantSend technology, Dash masternode quorum usage, Dash python code integration with regards to Sentinel, expanding Dash transactions to include different type of transactions, Dash development of a decentralized API(DAPI), Dash development of Dash Drive (storing metadata on masternodes), Dash development of data-driven smart contracts, Dash masternode model, Dash governance model and Dash budget model, i personally think Dash is one of the few more technologically advanced crypto projects out there.
The coin has a lot of technologies. But whether they are needed, whether they will find their place, whether they will be used in this main question. With the advent of smart contracts - how things have changed dramatically. It is necessary that the functions of the coin are used.

Yep, this will be a case of : if / when we build it, will they come ?
Only time will tell if this will attract more users and create more transactions for the Dash network and ultimately in the longterm lead to mainstream adoption for Dash. If only i had a time machine, so i could leap forward 5 years and take a peek at Dash   Tongue

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:25:14 PM

Yep, this will a case of : if / when we build it, will they come ?
Only time will tell if this will attract more users and create more transactions for the Dash network and ultimately in the longterm lead to mainstream adoption for Dash. If only i had a time machine, so i could leap forward 5 years and take a peek at Dash   Tongue

I would use the time machine in a different way - I would jump 10 years back and ... well, you know that I would mine on my cool PC at that time =))))

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:00:38 PM

DASH has taken a beating alongside other crypto in the recent price collapse.

Let us hope things get better for DASH and other crypto.

soon the price is recovering I think this is just a small rollback before a big jump to the top of Olympus Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
dgigit

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:01:28 PM

I apologize for the Internet  Cry
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:23:25 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 05:19:04 PM by qwizzie

Yep, this will be a case of : if / when we build it, will they come ?

I would use the time machine in a different way - I would jump 10 years back and ... well, you know that I would mine on my cool PC at that time =))))

I wonder if one could indeed jump 10 years back, if one would still be interested in altcoins later on.
Or even if they still be in crypto many years later  Undecided

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:03:31 PM

Yep, this will a case of : if / when we build it, will they come ?

I wonder if one could indeed jump 10 years back, if one would still be interested in altcoins later on.
Or even if they still be in crypto many years later  Undecided
Now we can laugh at what altcoin - but after 5 years, see how it grew and bite our elbows.
Yes, such an option is possible, but among so many coins it is very difficult to see something promising.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:13:26 PM

The trouble is removing coins from markets confidential.
Alexey45

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:15:07 AM

Chainlink, Ethereum Classic will overtake DASH and this will be the last nail in the coffin lid.
After such a fall, people will become a persistent aversion to DASH.
This coin will never again regain its lost position.
This coin is dead ...________________
Alexey45

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:27:36 AM

qwizzie, you are a storyteller! I do not believe in fairy tales.
Obviously, on the exchanges, a lot of people want to sell, not buy this fucking DASH.
Everyone gets rid of this "asset"
dgigit

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:55:22 AM

Chainlink, Ethereum Classic will overtake DASH and this will be the last nail in the coffin lid.

this is your personal opinion and no more, maybe you have lost your last accumulations in DASH.  but this does not give you the right to blame without reason ,we are all people and lost our money in cryptocurrency and also found a klondike
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:56:32 AM

Dash convention Europe, now live:

https://youtu.be/wAI1msHPSfM
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:58:11 AM

this is your personal opinion and no more, maybe you have lost your last accumulations in DASH.  but this does not give you the right to blame without reason ,we are all people and lost our money in cryptocurrency and also found a klondike

Agreed with you everyone has own way of thinking and free to express what he thinks. But from my point of view there are so many reasons which make this coin more stronger any ordinary one it has more big potential to survive and get more better position in coming days.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
dgigit

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:23:32 AM

Agreed with you everyone has own way of thinking and free to express what he thinks. But from my point of view there are so many reasons which make this coin more stronger any ordinary one it has more big potential to survive and get more better position in coming days.

Old people such as BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC will survive and show a profit, only strong hands will see him and a rain, impatient there is no place in the crypt
Tungi17

Activity: 319
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:50:28 AM

Dash Convention Europe 2019 Live !
https://youtu.be/8U_ggBwW9Mg

+

New Dash Vending Machine at Dash Convention Europe
https://youtu.be/Ne_JuPLCMIM
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:05:26 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 10:52:13 AM by qwizzie

+

Cool, thank you for the links. If I remember correctly, there is a special announcement to be made during this conference. Should be interesting...

Update : According schedule that special announcement is planned for today (day 2).
Time 16:10 - 16:30 (I'm checking which timezone this is)

Tungi17

Activity: 319
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:06:16 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 11:44:20 AM by Tungi17

+

+
Day 2
Dana Alibrandi and Ivan Shumkov explained the details of the DashPlatform during the DashConvention + other keynote speakers coming
2nd Day of the Dash Europe Convention is now live streaming at : https://youtu.be/wAI1msHPSfM

👆
wifi went down - back online on other link
https://youtu.be/BURLONrcIA4
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:18:06 PM

+

Cool, thank you for the links. If I remember correctly, there is a special announcement to be made during this conference. Should be interesting...

Update : According schedule that special announcement is planned for today (day 2).
Time 16:10 - 16:30 (I'm checking which timezone this is)

Well, what about the important announcement? Already announced something?
Already in the time zone, the time has already come.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 ... 6726 6727 6728 6729 6730 6731 6732 6733 6734 6735 6736 6737 6738 6739 6740 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 6747 6748 6749 6750 6751 6752 6753 6754 6755 6756 6757 6758 6759 6760 6761 6762 6763 6764 6765 6766 6767 6768 6769 6770 6771 6772 6773 6774 6775 [6776] 6777 6778 6779 6780 6781 6782 6783 6784 6785 6786 6787 6788 6789 6790 6791 6792 6793 6794 6795 6796 6797 6798 6799 6800 6801 6802 6803 6804 6805 6806 6807 6808 6809 6810 6811 6812 6813 6814 6815 6816 6817 6818 6819 6820 6821 6822 6823 6824 6825 6826 ... 7011 »
  Print  

Jump to: