Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722495 times)
the_darkness

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:15:17 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 12:31:51 AM by the_darkness

Problems with the official pool?

edit:

Yeah what happened? I came back home today and I had a whole bunch of timeouts on my mining machine. I also appear to have been temporarily banned because of this for submitting invalids (on an otherwise rock-stable system)? Does anyone know how long the ban lasts for or how to reverse it?

EDIT: maybe not banned, maybe official pool still flaky
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goin2mars

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:17:07 AM

Loving the article, here's another translated quote:

"DarkSend technology is very high technical threshold , compared Zerocoin will know ; DGW authors took less than two days time to get, so many developers before KGW also know who imitate its problems , but no resolve , we can imagine the author's attitude and ability"

Translated the rest of the article . . it'll be a tough read because I used google translate, but you can definitely get what's being said. First page praise on BTC38 is pretty awesome IMO. Sorry if it takes up a lot of space, but it's been a long time since I've seen a news article about this coin.

Again here's the link: http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/drk/1153.html

""

Dark currency: Set multiple practical innovation as an anonymous coins
2014-03-27 12:40:13 Views: 5317 Keywords: coin a practical
Thanks to enthusiastic users millet enthusiastic contribution!

Author: Millet

Darkcoin is the world's first truly anonymous virtual currency Bitcoin successfully complements unable to protect users' privacy!
Darkcoin is a practical innovation also has a number of characteristics of virtual money!
Darkcoin there are few published White Paper on virtual currency!
Darkcoin is a full-time developer has a virtual currency, strong communities!

Three innovative features:

A: Anonymous characteristics
Darkcoin use of a technique called "DarkSend" technology to achieve a high level of anonymity, DarkSend confusion is blockchain level encryption, can be very good to protect user privacy. The technology is currently in the testing phase Beta V3, the authors say will be officially released in the near future.
ps: the current version of the Beta Darkcoin has achieved 99% of the anonymous (Note: there is no 100% anonymous world)

Two : X11 algorithm
DarkCoin created the X11 algorithm, which is integrated with 11 kinds of super- secure encryption algorithms and complex algorithms , anti- mining machine ; This algorithm is suitable for mining CPU and GPU (GPU efficiency better ) , compared to other scrypt line algorithm , X11 graphics can lower the temperature by 30% -50 % reduction in power consumption by about 30% ; therefore X11 algorithm can be said is the most friendly of GPU algorithms, based on the practical features , the current has started to use a new currency X11 algorithms ( such as Hirocoin), also has plans to scrypt currency to X11 ( eg AIRcoin).
ps: Let your card over a cool summer.

Three : DGW difficult adjustment mechanism
DGW full name : DarkGravityWave, KGW he resolved all known issues and a more effective way to automatically adjust the difficulty . DGW is currently based on the most reliable and perfect difficulty adjustment mechanism , the new currency has begun to use this mechanism ( eg rotoCoin).

You can not polite to say these three characteristics of each coin can accomplishments , but rather Darkcoin create and perfect combination of them . May not have a lot of money for virtual friends understand the influence of these three characteristics do not have a sensory awareness , I simply said that under
1 . The industry called bitcoin 2.0 Zerocoin anonymous flagship project , which is also the main DarkCoin anonymous , except on a different technology implementations , there is Zerocoin project is still no substantial progress , while Darkcoin 's DarkSend technology has entered the beta V3 test phase.
2.Vertcoin ( green currency ) to create a Scrypt Adaptative N algorithm for virtual currency areas has contributed to the success of the algorithm has also been a latecomer to copy imitate ; X11 algorithm Darkcoin creation , is also being increasingly later who copied imitation.
3.Megacoin ( U.S. card currency ) to create a KGW difficult adjustment mechanism in the field of virtual currency has contributed to the success of this mechanism has also been a latecomer to copy imitate ; DGW difficult adjustment mechanism Darkcoin creation , is also being increasingly many latecomers copy imitation.

Privacy markets:
Anonymous means privacy , anonymity current market mainly Darkcoin, Zerocoin, Anoncoin and Fedoracoin
Darkcoin and Zerocoin is anonymous in the true sense ;
Anoncoin and Fedoracoin is to use a third-party escrow service implements anonymous anonymous , this approach can indeed achieve a certain degree of anonymity , but there is a big question is : You must trust the third-party hosting services ;
People in this era of increasingly emphasized the importance of privacy , privacy is a very large market , because Zerocoin project no substantial progress , apparently Darkcoin have come in the front.
About these coins anonymity comparison reference : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5241291 # msg5241291

Development team :
Chief Developer : Evan Duffield
Americans , is a very talented and highly active technical madman , in computer coding work for 17 years, have backgrounds in economics , in 2010 began touching virtual currency , this mixture has a profound economic and technical knowledge ;
At least two years of full-time commitment to work on Darkcoin, its capacity is very prominent (DarkSend technology is very high technical threshold , compared Zerocoin will know ; DGW authors took less than two days time to get, so many developers before KGW also know who imitate its problems , but no resolve , we can imagine the author's attitude and ability ) ;
Development team as well as the other two , presented here do not .

About Community:
Darkcoin community is a strong and united community , concrete, visible paste release , the current number of replies on bitcointalk has more than 550 ( currently able to reach this post is very small scale ), the vast majority of people are Darkcoin faithful , in this great post mostly useful information ( rather than those boring chat ) , author and community of mutual respect, but also willing to listen to the views of the community ( rather than autocratic ) .
Community is very united, have Darkcoin funds are donations from community members , to promote long-term development Darkcoin 's .

Basic data:
Darkcoin released in January 18, 2014 ;
The total amount of coins around 2200w, has been mined 380w, block time 2.5 minutes ;
Block area is calculated by the current difficulty of dynamic incentives , which reward equation has certain principles of economics , is a hedge algorithm.

Investment advice:
Investment is not speculation , it is strongly recommended that the current virtual money market investments this intricate understanding of each coin under the first coin , so please understand Darkcoin reinvestment ; personally I think Darkcoin is truly innovative and practical value of the coin , the total amount is very rare, the current price is also at the low end ( of $ 0.88 this writing ) , suitable for long-term holding ( wrote here reminds me of the legendary bitcoin then spend 11,000 for a one person pizza Post a message came Darkcoin release scenario ) .
Currently the majority of transactions are supported Darkcoin foreign trading site , you can see the specific post or publish official website .

Mining proposal :
Darkcoin whole network operator kept in force for a long time 9G + levels , when writing to 13G, so the current situation, the current personal income higher recommended digging other coins , and then sell to buy Darkcoin will be more affordable.
If you believe Darkcoin future , now dig is worth it, maybe a few months later and now in retrospect day to dig a few Darkcoin is a happy thing .

Common Mistakes :
Bitcoin is anonymous : Bitcoin is no doubt a very great invention, but Bitcoin is not anonymous , each transaction is recorded can be queried.
Innovation coin : I think innovation is that the whole industry to be different but also contribute to innovation called innovation , but some coins and other coins just are not the same features ( and this feature absolutely no contribution to the industry or no practical value ) , so the coins can not be called innovation coins.

""
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:18:44 AM

Hey TS. I have no idea. I was offered a 5DRK tip for the work, but the tipbot on Reddit seemed to be broken at the time so I didn't get it, and I've heard nothing about it since. The creator of bitcoinpaperwallet hasn't answered any of the pull requests to add new coins either, so I'm a little disheartened given all the work I put into it.

We have paperwallet for DRK at http://paper.darkcoin.io

But I guess theirs looks better.

Yah, but n00b did it about a week ago, not that having two choices is bad (actually it'd be super if both could be put up on the front page)  It's a bit more complex to do n00bs but it's really nice an he must have put some time into it for all of us, but his work got kind of buried in the thread.  maybe a direct link to the download?  After all, it should be done off line anyway Smiley

https://github.com/n00bsys0p/bitcoinpaperwallet/archive/darkcoin.zip

n00b, maybe we can host it somewhere, if it's ok with the licence, and add a bunch of fun covers, like for holidays, etc... for it?

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:22:52 AM

Am I crazy or were we removed from BTC38.com ? I can't understand a goddamn thing on these chinese sites... Myriad And Dark both seem to not be there anymore.

nope. We're still there. http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/

Am I crazy or were we removed from BTC38.com ? I can't understand a goddamn thing on these chinese sites... Myriad And Dark both seem to not be there anymore.

no removed

I second this, they even have news articles about DRK on their site: http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/drk/1153.html

The link is the third one on 3/27 for the competitive currency category (center of the page)

Doesn't look like they're getting rid of DRK . . acutally they seem like fans . . a translated quote from the article:  "there is Zerocoin project is still no substantial progress , while Darkcoin 's DarkSend technology has entered the beta V3 test phase."

Edit: Actually that entire article . . using google translate seems like very high praise. If you get bored open it up and drop it all in the translator and read it.

Hey thanks guys, don't know where I was looking.

edit : this is why I was confused http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=DRK

You can't actually trade it right now.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:25:44 AM

I was having a shit day with my Arthritis but this news cheered me up. I guess DARKSENDTM is next. The world is watching Evan. Oh and please no April fools joke.

Try Omega-3 and Mutaflor. Mums says it helps. Wink

And vitamin B12

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:28:11 AM

I was having a shit day with my Arthritis but this news cheered me up. I guess DARKSENDTM is next. The world is watching Evan. Oh and please no April fools joke.

Try Omega-3 and Mutaflor. Mums says it helps. Wink

And vitamin B12

Thanks guys. I currently take Naproxen so I need to visit my rheumatologist. Some prescriptions are in order.
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:31:08 AM

Bitcoin value dropped again. Investor run away from Bitcoin.

There is no hope to mine anymore.

And the sky is falling, the world is ending, why should I go on?  (insert dramatic arm to the forehead, tears in my eyes, etc...)  LOL

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:39:28 AM

CHAOSiTEC

Good responsive server  Wink
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:57:25 AM

A couple of questions:

Is a Dark Distributed Exchange on the horizon?

Can Decentralized Autonomous Corporations be built on the Darkcoin block chain to have DarkDACs?  For example, when BitShares finally launches, can it be forked and built on top of DarkCoin and have DarkBitShares?
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:58:18 AM

A couple of questions:

Can Decentralized Autonomous Corporations be built on the Darkcoin block chain to have DarkDACs?

No.

No. Fortunately Darkcoin is not vaporware.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
vleroybrown

Activity: 1140
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:58:48 AM

Loving the article, here's another translated quote:

"DarkSend technology is very high technical threshold , compared Zerocoin will know ; DGW authors took less than two days time to get, so many developers before KGW also know who imitate its problems , but no resolve , we can imagine the author's attitude and ability"

Translated the rest of the article . . it'll be a tough read because I used google translate, but you can definitely get what's being said. First page praise on BTC38 is pretty awesome IMO. Sorry if it takes up a lot of space, but it's been a long time since I've seen a news article about this coin.

Again here's the link: http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/drk/1153.html

""

Dark currency: Set multiple practical innovation as an anonymous coins
2014-03-27 12:40:13 Views: 5317 Keywords: coin a practical
Thanks to enthusiastic users millet enthusiastic contribution!

Author: Millet

Darkcoin is the world's first truly anonymous virtual currency Bitcoin successfully complements unable to protect users' privacy!
Darkcoin is a practical innovation also has a number of characteristics of virtual money!
Darkcoin there are few published White Paper on virtual currency!
Darkcoin is a full-time developer has a virtual currency, strong communities!

Three innovative features:

A: Anonymous characteristics
Darkcoin use of a technique called "DarkSend" technology to achieve a high level of anonymity, DarkSend confusion is blockchain level encryption, can be very good to protect user privacy. The technology is currently in the testing phase Beta V3, the authors say will be officially released in the near future.
ps: the current version of the Beta Darkcoin has achieved 99% of the anonymous (Note: there is no 100% anonymous world)

Two : X11 algorithm
DarkCoin created the X11 algorithm, which is integrated with 11 kinds of super- secure encryption algorithms and complex algorithms , anti- mining machine ; This algorithm is suitable for mining CPU and GPU (GPU efficiency better ) , compared to other scrypt line algorithm , X11 graphics can lower the temperature by 30% -50 % reduction in power consumption by about 30% ; therefore X11 algorithm can be said is the most friendly of GPU algorithms, based on the practical features , the current has started to use a new currency X11 algorithms ( such as Hirocoin), also has plans to scrypt currency to X11 ( eg AIRcoin).
ps: Let your card over a cool summer.

Three : DGW difficult adjustment mechanism
DGW full name : DarkGravityWave, KGW he resolved all known issues and a more effective way to automatically adjust the difficulty . DGW is currently based on the most reliable and perfect difficulty adjustment mechanism , the new currency has begun to use this mechanism ( eg rotoCoin).

You can not polite to say these three characteristics of each coin can accomplishments , but rather Darkcoin create and perfect combination of them . May not have a lot of money for virtual friends understand the influence of these three characteristics do not have a sensory awareness , I simply said that under
1 . The industry called bitcoin 2.0 Zerocoin anonymous flagship project , which is also the main DarkCoin anonymous , except on a different technology implementations , there is Zerocoin project is still no substantial progress , while Darkcoin 's DarkSend technology has entered the beta V3 test phase.
2.Vertcoin ( green currency ) to create a Scrypt Adaptative N algorithm for virtual currency areas has contributed to the success of the algorithm has also been a latecomer to copy imitate ; X11 algorithm Darkcoin creation , is also being increasingly later who copied imitation.
3.Megacoin ( U.S. card currency ) to create a KGW difficult adjustment mechanism in the field of virtual currency has contributed to the success of this mechanism has also been a latecomer to copy imitate ; DGW difficult adjustment mechanism Darkcoin creation , is also being increasingly many latecomers copy imitation.

Privacy markets:
Anonymous means privacy , anonymity current market mainly Darkcoin, Zerocoin, Anoncoin and Fedoracoin
Darkcoin and Zerocoin is anonymous in the true sense ;
Anoncoin and Fedoracoin is to use a third-party escrow service implements anonymous anonymous , this approach can indeed achieve a certain degree of anonymity , but there is a big question is : You must trust the third-party hosting services ;
People in this era of increasingly emphasized the importance of privacy , privacy is a very large market , because Zerocoin project no substantial progress , apparently Darkcoin have come in the front.
About these coins anonymity comparison reference : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5241291 # msg5241291

Development team :
Chief Developer : Evan Duffield
Americans , is a very talented and highly active technical madman , in computer coding work for 17 years, have backgrounds in economics , in 2010 began touching virtual currency , this mixture has a profound economic and technical knowledge ;
At least two years of full-time commitment to work on Darkcoin, its capacity is very prominent (DarkSend technology is very high technical threshold , compared Zerocoin will know ; DGW authors took less than two days time to get, so many developers before KGW also know who imitate its problems , but no resolve , we can imagine the author's attitude and ability ) ;
Development team as well as the other two , presented here do not .

About Community:
Darkcoin community is a strong and united community , concrete, visible paste release , the current number of replies on bitcointalk has more than 550 ( currently able to reach this post is very small scale ), the vast majority of people are Darkcoin faithful , in this great post mostly useful information ( rather than those boring chat ) , author and community of mutual respect, but also willing to listen to the views of the community ( rather than autocratic ) .
Community is very united, have Darkcoin funds are donations from community members , to promote long-term development Darkcoin 's .

Basic data:
Darkcoin released in January 18, 2014 ;
The total amount of coins around 2200w, has been mined 380w, block time 2.5 minutes ;
Block area is calculated by the current difficulty of dynamic incentives , which reward equation has certain principles of economics , is a hedge algorithm.

Investment advice:
Investment is not speculation , it is strongly recommended that the current virtual money market investments this intricate understanding of each coin under the first coin , so please understand Darkcoin reinvestment ; personally I think Darkcoin is truly innovative and practical value of the coin , the total amount is very rare, the current price is also at the low end ( of $ 0.88 this writing ) , suitable for long-term holding ( wrote here reminds me of the legendary bitcoin then spend 11,000 for a one person pizza Post a message came Darkcoin release scenario ) .
Currently the majority of transactions are supported Darkcoin foreign trading site , you can see the specific post or publish official website .

Mining proposal :
Darkcoin whole network operator kept in force for a long time 9G + levels , when writing to 13G, so the current situation, the current personal income higher recommended digging other coins , and then sell to buy Darkcoin will be more affordable.
If you believe Darkcoin future , now dig is worth it, maybe a few months later and now in retrospect day to dig a few Darkcoin is a happy thing .

Common Mistakes :
Bitcoin is anonymous : Bitcoin is no doubt a very great invention, but Bitcoin is not anonymous , each transaction is recorded can be queried.
Innovation coin : I think innovation is that the whole industry to be different but also contribute to innovation called innovation , but some coins and other coins just are not the same features ( and this feature absolutely no contribution to the industry or no practical value ) , so the coins can not be called innovation coins.

""

Isn't a Chinese markets news post completely irrelevant if p2p currency is officially banned in China?
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:58:57 AM

Coinmarketcap looks like a bloodbath today but DRK is doing relatively well - jumping other coins and going upwards. From the mineable coins, we've passed megacoin + infinitecoin and are now going after ...primecoin. Nice stuff.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:02:00 AM

A couple of questions:

Can Decentralized Autonomous Corporations be built on the Darkcoin block chain to have DarkDACs?

No.

So you think DACs will never come to fruition, ever?
goin2mars

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:05:50 AM

Isn't a Chinese markets news post completely irrelevant if p2p currency is officially banned in China?

Not if it's an anonymous currency, or any currency for that matter. News is still news. Although that would be illegal if it were banned . . not something anyone's looking to associate with . . but not everything that's illegal is inherently a bad thing.

Did you think a cryptocurrency revolution would be met with no resistance? You tell the world to move enough and eventually it will.

Just need enough voices.

Plus it's not officially banned.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:08:06 AM

Coinmarketcap looks like a bloodbath today but DRK is doing relatively well - jumping other coins and going upwards. From the mineable coins, we've passed megacoin + infinitecoin and are now going after ...primecoin. Nice stuff.

Woah you're right, amazing resistance by darkcoin today.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
humanitee

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:09:54 AM

A couple of questions:

No.

There's a lot of proving to do. It's a great idea and I was initially very excited upon hearing about it, but it's currently vaporware. I'd say it's at least 5+ years away. Dark's features are in the here and now Smiley.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:10:01 AM

Not if it's an anonymous currency, or any currency for that matter. News is still news. Although that would be illegal if it were banned . . not something anyone's looking to associate with . . but not everything that's illegal is inherently a bad thing.

Did you think a cryptocurrency revolution would be met with no resistance? You tell the world to move enough and eventually it will.

Just need enough voices.

Plus it's not officially banned.

I think this is right...no crypto is banned in China. They are trying to keep the financial system away from crypto as much as possible to reduce its impact. Hong Kong regulations seems to be working ok, I think because Hong Kong is self ruled.
humanitee

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:14:00 AM

Anyone know where to download beta V5?

I tried to copy and paste from the pdf but it gets carriage returned to hell.

http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkSendDocumentation.pdf, last page.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
JakeThePanda

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:14:27 AM

A couple of questions:

No.

There's a lot of proving to do. It's a great idea and I was initially very excited upon hearing about it, but it's currently vaporware. I'd say it's at least 5+ years away. Dark's features are in the here and now Smiley.

You are completely misunderstanding my question.  I'm not talking negatively about Darkcoin or saying it's vaporware.  I'm asking if it's possible to build DACs on the block chain.  Not if it will be done, just can it be done.  1 year, 5 years or 1mm years out.  Can it be done?
humanitee

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:20:05 AM

You are completely misunderstanding my question.  I'm not talking negatively about Darkcoin or saying it's vaporware.  I'm asking if it's possible to build DACs on the block chain.  Not if it will be done, just can it be done.  1 year, 5 years or 1mm years out.  Can it be done?

Oh you meant in Darkcoin specifically. I'm going to speculate no. DACs require a completely different blockchain structure, at least theoretically.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: