Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 [2393] 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 ... 7011 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722291 times)
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:45:34 PM

i cant believe you still reply to trolls .. and even more important, quote them !!  
I wasn't prepared to write him of until that last one; he's quoting trolls because he is a troll.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:46:08 PM

Unlike like your troll brain. Just spins round and round with zero development. You've even gone so far as to stretch your FUD'ing to Lets Talk Bitcoin and all.

The man is on a serious anti-DRK mission.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:46:50 PM

What part of 'still working on it' do you not understand?
That is your second bullshit comment. You're about to be labeled troll.

Maybe you just don'tvrealize the magnitude of what RC4 is... it's basically a blank slate re-write of everything tgat makes DRK what it is... everything up to this point is nothing but a lesson learned and the whole fucking coin is being remade. In 2 to 4 weeks.
That doesn't really matter. This is not the right course of doing proper development from my experience. Exactly why would I want to troll DRK since I'm one of the early adopters/supporters? That makes no sense.

I  SERIOUSLY doubt it's going to be solved with a WORK-AROUND
This is still TESTNET and not mainnet.
Testing takes time and things are goning to fail.
When things fail lessons are learned.
Fixes will be applied and then the next bug squashed - etc etc

I took what you said to be FUD

fud.. as usual
Yeah this doesn't make sense. I'm asking a question. Why would I spread FUD on a coin that I support. This would be pretty much illogical.

Post 50 000 for DRK. A milestone has been reached.

i cant believe you still reply to trolls .. and even more important, quote them !!  

I can't believe you said that shit out loud!

You exposed your level of experience which discredited you at the same time.

You don't even realize you did it...

Please, sell me your DRKs. I'll make you a real good deal...

Troll.

Hey LaudaM this is the true Darkcoin community.  They've now labeled you a troll for asking a legitimate question.  Welcome to the club.  You might want to rethink your investment in DRK.  The Darkcoin community is cannibalizing it's own.  That's never a good thing.  Grab a life vest because this ships a sinking.
superplus

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:50:58 PM

What part of 'still working on it' do you not understand?
That is your second bullshit comment. You're about to be labeled troll.

Maybe you just don'tvrealize the magnitude of what RC4 is... it's basically a blank slate re-write of everything tgat makes DRK what it is... everything up to this point is nothing but a lesson learned and the whole fucking coin is being remade. In 2 to 4 weeks.
That doesn't really matter. This is not the right course of doing proper development from my experience. Exactly why would I want to troll DRK since I'm one of the early adopters/supporters? That makes no sense.

I  SERIOUSLY doubt it's going to be solved with a WORK-AROUND
This is still TESTNET and not mainnet.
Testing takes time and things are goning to fail.
When things fail lessons are learned.
Fixes will be applied and then the next bug squashed - etc etc

I took what you said to be FUD

fud.. as usual
Yeah this doesn't make sense. I'm asking a question. Why would I spread FUD on a coin that I support. This would be pretty much illogical.

Post 50 000 for DRK. A milestone has been reached.

calm down people, you should ask questions regarding testing directly in testing forum laudm ( better without offending of pics Wink ).
evan is daily active there..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:51:40 PM

I can't believe you said that shit out loud!
You exposed your level of experience which discredited you at the same time.
You don't even realize you did it...
Please, sell me your DRKs. I'll make you a real good deal...

Troll.
Surely this kind of acceptance of the 'community' will get many aboard. As far as my developing days go, I did not do things this way, that's why what I was trying to say. I'm not selling you my DRK because I'm pretty sure that I own more than you could handle at this price.
When he's saying:

not sure what's causing it but a client will just try again

I'm pretty sure what he's trying to say is:

he isn't sure what the cause of the error is but he will watch for a client to do it again so he can see the source of it and fix the cause.

Not:

I'm not going to fix this it will solve itself.
Thank you for a reasonable post sir.I'm not sure why everyone is hostile towards a supporter for asking a question and using a meme, oh well. Where is your donation address?

calm down people, you should ask questions regarding testing directly in testing forum laudm ( better without offending of pics Wink ).
evan is daily active there..
Sorry I just did not have enough time to join that forum. I just watch it from time to time. Maybe once my vacation starts. I don't find meme's offending, sorry about that then.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:51:58 PM

I hope soooo much at this coin I got in at 0.0054 so Iam not worried abit but it's hard to mine this coin atm. So Iam mining at a multipool to buy some more drk Smiley but if this one fail ill. go away from this coin i have waited a loong time now Smiley but its a really nice coin just wantet do share.

Hi Piggo...we all set our own goals and expectations.  My belief is that this coin is very young.  Its in no way fully mature...I expect hic ups...I expect hurdles...this is the evolution of development.  8 months is no where long enough...I'm are looking at the very long term, 2 to 3 years minimum.  By that time there would be real world applications, robust coding that have been tried over time and exploits, if any would be fixed and the code hardened.  This though takes time...and takes real world use to truly test code.  That being said...

There are many that wish to make this a quick investment and that is great as well.  What would be great also is to have people stick around for the long term to help develop this into a real merchant solution for example and help roll out implementation.  

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:52:05 PM

Hey LaudaM this is the true Darkcoin community.  They've now labeled you a troll for asking a legitimate question.  Welcome to the club.  You might want to rethink your investment in DRK.  The Darkcoin community is cannibalizing it's own.  That's never a good thing.  Grab a life vest because this ships a sinking.
I'm quoting this for a reason, sorry guys.

Anyone who thinks that "the community" fucking matters should got troll the dogecoin threads instead. There is no "Dollar Community." How many layers of stupid can a person be buried under? This isn't even effective trolling. Why the fuck is he even here? Even in his obvious task of trolling he fails miserably...

Ask a stupid question that you already know the answer to with the intent of simply denying the answer no matter what; that is not a legitimate question. Nobody is falling for your shit, loser. You're only making a fool of yourself. You can't even troll properly.

You're a waste of oxygen and every post you make proves it further. You can't even fail with dignity...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:53:22 PM

Unlike like your troll brain. Just spins round and round with zero development. You've even gone so far as to stretch your FUD'ing to Lets Talk Bitcoin and all.

The man is on a serious anti-DRK mission.

I'm not anti-DRK.  I'm pro reality and the truth.  How long you clowns going to drag out this RC4 nonsense?  More masternodes and still the price goes down.  I thought that the more masternodes the higher the price.

Nobody's buying the propaganda you guys are preaching anymore.  The market has spoken.  Nobody even cares about RC4 anymore except the bagholders praying that enough of your hype will get that price up so they can dump and get out.  

Enjoy your closed source cult coin.

sharkbyte093

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:54:58 PM

When he's saying:

he isn't sure what the cause of the error is but he will watch for a client to do it again so he can see the source of it and fix the cause.

Not:

Thank you for a reasonable post sir.I'm not sure why everyone is hostile towards a supporter for asking a question and using a meme, oh well. Where is your donation address?

No, it's fine man, no worries. Let's try to keep it civil guys and not be at each other's throats.

And shojayxt should just be ignored he's been trolling this thread for a while now.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:56:44 PM

Crypto cancer that seeks the destruction of all crypto

Elizabeth Blackburn was awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2009. Along with colleagues, she was instrumental in discovering the mechanisms that enables cancer to grow.

Once healthy cells, cancerous cells lose the control mechanisms that keep them contributing productively to the ecosystem that enables them to live and flourish.

Cancerous cells become overzealous and believe they are more important than the whole. They end up spreading and killing the entire ecosystem that feeds them and eventually killing themselves as a consequence.
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:56:48 PM

Another big update for RC4 which is currently still in development and being tested here : https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-testing.1830/page-29
From Evan :
****** RC4 update 10.12.8 *******
 - Masternodes now reset themselves when they give "entries is full".Not sure what's causing it but a client will just try again

Wouldn't the correct approach be finding out what this is being caused by? Not just make a workaround and hope that this can't be exploited into something bad?

Hi LaudaM...I think what irks people is the graphic its self and not questions about testnet.  My 10cents worth. Smiley

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:56:57 PM

on a sidenote : looks like Europe is getting some bitcoin exchange lovee .. which in the end could be good news to Darkcoin as well,
with its plans to go mainstream.

http://www.coindesk.com/atlas-ats-expands-institutional-exchange-european-market/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:59:13 PM

I'm quoting this for a reason, sorry guys.

Anyone who thinks that "the community" fucking matters should got troll the dogecoin threads instead. There is no "Dollar Community." How many layers of stupid can a person be buried under? This isn't even effective trolling. Why the fuck is he even here? Even in his obvious task of trolling he fails miserably...

Ask a stupid question that you already know the answer to with the intent of simply denying the answer no matter what; that is not a legitimate question. Nobody is falling for your shit, loser. You're only making a fool of yourself. You can't even troll properly.

You're a waste of oxygen and every post you make proves it further. You can't even fail with dignity...

For instance, I dont appreciate camosoul's tone and character, at all... but he is not a troll. Just an angry little man with obvious self esteem problems in real life, with which he compensates by promoting himself as a virtual rich self-assured individual.

But he is not a troll !!  I just have a very different view of life from his, and despite not liking his ways, well, I suck it up and kind of respect him... pains me to admit it, but he does stand strong behind his beliefs.

Not everyone has to get along, but he ain't no troll.

Trolls are trolls and deserve no attention, SO PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THEM!!!

We are a solid community, not brainless blind fan-boys
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:59:24 PM

I hope soooo much at this coin I got in at 0.0054 so Iam not worried abit but it's hard to mine this coin atm. So Iam mining at a multipool to buy some more drk Smiley but if this one fail ill. go away from this coin i have waited a loong time now Smiley but its a really nice coin just wantet do share.

Hi Piggo...we all set our own goals and expectations.  My belief is that this coin is very young.  Its in no way fully mature...I expect hic ups...I expect hurdles...this is the evolution of development.  8 months is no where long enough...I'm are looking at the very long term, 2 to 3 years minimum.  By that time there would be real world applications, robust coding that have been tried over time and exploits, if any would be fixed and the code hardened.  This though takes time...and takes real world use to truly test code.  That being said...

There are many that wish to make this a quick investment and that is great as well.  What would be great also is to have people stick around for the long term to help develop this into a real merchant solution for example and help roll out implementation.  

Are you serious?  2 to 3 years?  What do you think this coin is?  Bitcoin?  You don't have 2 or 3 years.  In 2 or 3 years something better will be here and DRK will be nothing more than a memory.  The only coin that is sure to be here in 2 to 3 years is Bitcoin which is already being adopted by major merchants.

I wonder how many people bought into DRK with the goal of waiting 2 or 3 years.  Especially when all they hype has been "Right around the corner"  RC3 no wait, RC4, no wait it's delayed again.  Good grief!  
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:59:34 PM

When he's saying:

Not:

No, it's fine man, no worries. Let's try to keep it civil guys and not be at each other's throats.

And shojayxt should just be ignored he's been trolling this thread for a while now.

That to me is the situation with so much anticipation based on RC4 release.  There are those that are hyper sensitive right now.  Wink Shocked

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 08:00:12 PM

Elizabeth Blackburn was awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2009. Along with colleagues, she was instrumental in discovering the mechanisms that enables cancer to grow.

Once healthy cells, cancerous cells lose the control mechanisms that keep them contributing productively to the ecosystem that enables them to live and flourish.

Cancerous cells become overzealous and believe they are more important than the whole. They end up spreading and killing the entire ecosystem that feeds them and eventually killing themselves as a consequence.
Ah, so he's a democrat.

;-)

Mind if I put this in a blog?

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:01:12 PM

I'm not anti-DRK.

Nough said Cheesy
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:02:50 PM

Ah, so he's a democrat.

;-)

Mind if I put this in a blog?

I hereby give up IPR and open source this comment.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:02:57 PM

on a sidenote : looks like Europe is getting some bitcoin exchange lovee .. which in the end could be good news to Darkcoin as well,
with its plans to go mainstream.

http://www.coindesk.com/atlas-ats-expands-institutional-exchange-european-market/

Bitcoin getting wider and wider adoption everyday.  

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:03:46 PM

HAHAHAHAH !!! This is one quote for history... he actually said he is not anti-DRK ... LOL... how low can you go that you even lie about your source of income...
Pages: « 1 ... 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 [2393] 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 ... 7011 »
  Print  

Jump to: