Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency!  (Read 3574 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:59:06 AM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
In fact, centralized coins of each state would have to reflect those national money, which they, in this case would represent. However, in this case, it seems to me, the openness of the state itself, its relation with other states and a number of other factors will influence the price of such a centralized crypto currency. The fact is that the national crypto currency will be needed for citizens of other countries if there is an active tourist, commodity and other exchange between countries. If there is no such exchange, the digital money of the country, which will exist in fact apart, where citizens' rights are violated, will be of no use to anyone, and therefore they will not be in demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:20 AM

It would depend greatly on how the country itself performs. I think China will take the lead on this since they're very much a super power economically. But then again, USA and RUSSIA will also be ahead since they're very good in controlling the market by flooding it with money.

Yes, but till now governments has not announced anything about their own coin development but it is not so simple to develop their own coin because they need to think a lot because it might damage their economic growth.
Yeah I think it will also reduce the existence of their local currency right? if they make their own crypto currency, and many people in their country just love crypto, surely the local currency is no longer a lot of interest and could have made inflation or decreased rate in their own local currency?
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:01:18 AM

It would depend greatly on how the country itself performs. I think China will take the lead on this since they're very much a super power economically. But then again, USA and RUSSIA will also be ahead since they're very good in controlling the market by flooding it with money.

Yes, but till now governments has not announced anything about their own coin development but it is not so simple to develop their own coin because they need to think a lot because it might damage their economic growth.
Yeah I think it will also reduce the existence of their local currency right? if they make their own crypto currency, and many people in their country just love crypto, surely the local currency is no longer a lot of interest and could have made inflation or decreased rate in their own local currency?
Yes.That's also my point.There would be an extinct use of the local currency if ever most of the people will find crypto as more convenient and safe to use.It's either it will make the economy grow because of crypto users once it will be more developed or rather its economy might be pulled down because of deflation of local currency.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:59:10 AM

yes you are right now very much cryptocurrency created from every country that exists in this world because with existence of cryptocurrency also show bawha cryptocurrency in country have many know.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

I would like to saa that happening, awesome if I would be able to buy anything anywhere for crypto currency relevant here
Dude you don’t even know what you’re saying lol. Take for example that your country’s government produces a cryptocurrency, do you think it will be used to purchase whatever you like from stores? The government will be creating a platform for investment and not what you think it will be. But that’s not going to happen, government is not going to create cryptocurrencies, it’s of no use to them.

I don’t think so that there is any such need of this thing to be done and that this will not be something very good and that which can help you in having profit as you will not be able to use that currency outside your country. If the government is willing to support this idea of the crypto currencies, then it is far better to legalize the existing crypto currencies rather than doing any such thing.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

This is a problem that some countries are considering. I agree with every country that will have electronic money for their country. Bitcoin and Altcoin are banned in many countries related to government management. But electronic money is an important factor in the future. So, governments should make their own electronic money for their country so they can easily manage their currencies and not be separated from the future of electronic money.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

It is clear that electronic money, when issued by the government and circulated on its territory, will have an effect on its cash. But that will not have a big impact on the national economy, as electronic money is better than cash. As a futuristic trading trend, no matter how electronic money affects cash, the introduction of electronic money is undeniable.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

Same as fiat money does. I don't think we need to worry about this yet, as cryptocurrencies are banned in some countries.

Fiat money still play as the medium for transactions in the world market, unless fiat money is replaced by cryptocurrencies. Which is still impossible to happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

ROSSIAcoin

That's a very interesting way for you to spell "Russia". I can't tell how serious this question is, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that we're operating in good faith. Seems to me if each country issues their own cryptocurrency then they would probably be exactly the same as they are today. What would make you think these countries issuing their own cryptocurrency would be any different of an outcome than them issuing their own fiat currency?

There is no inherent difference between cryptocurrency and fiat currency, in terms of growth or adoption, when it is being directly distributed by a particular government and is centralized. It would be identical to the way things are now. Read up on economic statistics for USD, JPY, GBP, AUD and you will see how they would perform.
yes, in a simple way that the fiat  currency become digitalized
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

This is not really necessary. This will make national finances more disordered. And if it survives and is hacked, the nation's assets will disappear in a very short time.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

yes you are right now very much cryptocurrency created from every country that exists in this world because with existence of cryptocurrency also show bawha cryptocurrency in country have many know.
If the state issues their own crypto money, of course the available market is in that country. I'm sure it won't be as expensive as bitcoin, because bitcoin is not owned by any country. Then, crypto money issued by a country will be modified so that it can be monitored for the purpose of taxation and avoiding illegal business.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

If every country has their own cryptocurrency then that makes no difference than what we have now because then we can consider cryptocurrency as a fiat. Their value will grow according to their country's effort towards the world. What i'm trying to say is that there will be no use if every country has their own cryptocurrency, that means the value of world cryptocurrency will be weaken. The value won't be as high as now.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

I think currency in each country is enough, they can be transfer and have value for each currency. Each country has money exchanger to change the currency.
I can't imagine that GBP coin has been hacked then it has no value, of course british have seriously problem. So I'm disagree for own country crypto.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Not all of the country should have their own cryptocurrency. It's not a mandatory and for some countries, cryptocurrency is prohibited/banned in there so you can't even be able to get a chance to make a new cryptocurrency for those countries. But, look at Japan they made their cryptocurrency and it went really good.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

But I think the country prefers fiat because they can control fiat completely. Cryptocurrency are decentralized and that will make it difficult for the state to control them.

yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
If countries do so, we will witness crypto wars resulting from the wish of each government to be in the first place.
And I'm not sure if they won't use physical abuse to fight-off competition..

All in all, like in the "real" world digitized trading is also critically bound to the available end market - and they will have to turn themselves inside out to earn a decent reputation.

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

If every country has their own cryptocurrency then that makes no difference than what we have now because then we can consider cryptocurrency as a fiat. Their value will grow according to their country's effort towards the world. What i'm trying to say is that there will be no use if every country has their own cryptocurrency, that means the value of world cryptocurrency will be weaken. The value won't be as high as now.

Yes, you have a point, It will be much easier if the other nations have the same currency, imagine all the people in the world using a single currency , you can use it anywhere you want, But I think that logic is hard to achieve , because of the nations other perspective leaders, It will depend on the economy and other things.It will surely affects the living of the people.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:10:29 AM

I think it will be like fiat money, because still controlled by government. And like current fiat money, its depending on their economic strenght. I think it can not called cryptocurrency because central banks still control the supply and the value
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:42:43 AM

I don't think so. They wouldn't care about public sales. What they would do is that inside their country, you can only use the country's crypto currency. This crypto currency will be backed up by the country's GNP. They could always don't ban other crypto currencies but they'll have a tax free system with using their national coin.

dmamigo

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:08:13 AM

I think it will be like fiat money, because still controlled by government. And like current fiat money, its depending on their economic strenght. I think it can not called cryptocurrency because central banks still control the supply and the value

Absolutely true, it will be like fiat money, but in digitized form. They will be controlled by the government and their value will be determined by worldwide actions and economy. It will be based on blockchain technology probably using cryptography, so we may call it cryptocurrency.
They will have both pros and cons if this happens. This will kind of promote usage of the other coins as they will not be regulated and will be without restrictions, and also it may create problem to the orthodox people and there will be many such pros and cons.
It is quite far-fetched thought, no surety if this is going to happen, if yes, when.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: