Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness!  (Read 101932 times)
FrictionlessCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:15:27 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 01:43:00 PM by FrictionlessCoin

NEX (Nexus is an EXchange ) Coin
http://www.nexcoin.net/

Per BitcoinTalk guidelines,  you must visit the website to express interest:  http://www.nexcoin.net/
Earn a stake in NEX by leaving you email and by referring more friends!

nex·us
ˈneksəs
noun
noun: nexus; plural noun: nexus; plural noun: nexuses
a connection or series of connections linking two or more things.
"the nexus between industry and political power"

The reservations thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429399

Google Doc for reservations:  https://docs.google.com/a/codeaudit.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhwgzhIO_YCedEM4Tld4V05JRXh5Z09ZZS1KR2JYa0E#gid=0

Bitcointalk has disallowed the practice of saying you're "interested".

To get a stake in NEX,

Click on the "I Am Interested!" button on http://www.nexcoin.net/

for additional stake,  

Like on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/NEXcoin

or retweet:

https://twitter.com/NEXcoin

Detailed Specifications can be found here:  http://www.nexcoin.net/?page_id=61

Here is a reference to the developer's previous work:  http://cryptosource.org/ixcoin-a-very-old-bitcoin-clone-ready-to-skyrocket/

Open, Free and Fair Trade For All!
"One of the reasons NEX is groundbreaking is because it gives the economy back to the people and re-establishes them as their own sovereigns over their destiny.  An economy is an expression of a political ideology.  Do not mistake us as just another cryptocurrency.  We are a movement."

Funding for this project may be listed instead on CryptoStocks

https://cryptostocks.com/

This will make it more legitmate.

Features

Decentralized crypto-currency
Secure messaging (see: Bitmessage)
Decentralized name registration (see: Namecoin)
User defined assets (see: Colored Coins)
FailSafe accounts (see: NetCoin)
Decentralized asset swap.
Multi-signature support
Micro-transactions
BIP-70 merchant payment protocol
Escrow
Distribute Authorization Service
Voting
Reputation Management
Smart Contracts

Short term goals.

Remove the primitive addressing scheme and use a scheme that looks like Bitcoin.  Bitcoin addresses are more readable, have a checksum and have many tools to generate them.  Nxt addresses that are all numerical are something that came out of the 1950's.

Secure Wallet.  Nxt wallet is fundamentally insecure.  Exposing a wallet to the public internet for everyone to hack is just idiotic.   No wonder so many Nxt users have lost money!

Nxt does not use an internal database like every other alt coin.  This is idiotic because NXT nodes easily fail and run out of memory.  Furthermore, if you accidentally turn off your node... your wallet can get corrupted!

NEX strives not only to be a fairer distributed Nxt variant,  but a technologically super version.

Join the enterprise... participate with your coding skills!!!

We will not ship non-ready code like the Nxt.  We will ship product that will secure our users coins!

-----------------------------------------

NEX :: Industrial Strength Nxt  -  NEX (i.e. Nexus is an Exchange )

Complete Fair Distribution - Zero Cost Buy In!

NEX uses brand new software.  It’s not a fork of Bitcoin's source code.  It is not a fork of the terrible Nxt code.  It is an entirely new implementation  

NEX is the first TRUELY SECURE 100% Proof-of-Stake (PoS) currency.  

NEX improves different features of Bitcoin, removes some disadvantages (e.g. bloated blockchain) and resolves a big environmental issue.  Time between blocks is one minute.  This increases the rate of orphaned blocks, but makes it more convenient for the users.

NEX improves on Nxt by providing the following enhancements:

Block Chain stored in database.  Unlike Nxt,  NEX does not fail due to out of memory errors.
Secure Wallet.  Unlike Nxt,  NEX does not expose the wallet to the open internet.
Bitcoin like Addresses.  Unlike Nxt,  NEX adds checksums to addresses so some random number can't be confused as being a NEX address.
Multi Precision arithmetic.  Unlike Nxt,  NEX allows up to 8 decimal places.  

Development thread and forum can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=398461.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Imperative

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Pushing Matrices

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 01:18:39 AM

This looks fairly good. I'd be interested in this.

iCoin Community ManagerClick here for the iCoin Topic
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:19:23 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 03:04:42 PM by salsacz

This IPO scam has the same BTC address of FrictionlessCoins NEX-Coin development fund:

One of the main revolutionary aspect of FLC is the 100% fair distribution, possible through a short and fair IPO of 14 days. Every interested investor could send any amount of BTC to the following BTC address:

129YoGArgyp7eFi9wbXPtUq7BccS8EABhz  

https://blockchain.info/address/129YoGArgyp7eFi9wbXPtUq7BccS8EABhz  

Do not forget to send me a pm!!!

End of the IPO 02/02/2014 00:00 (UTC)

Here's the Development Fund:  129YoGArgyp7eFi9wbXPtUq7BccS8EABhz  

Note: Dev. Fund contributions have no effect on how much coins you will receive.  The Dev. Fund exists to ensure that this does not remain vaporware and becomes a real implementation.

FC, can you explain this?

I wish to point out recent outside activity by the founder of NEX, FrictionlessCoin (FC).

FC accepted 122 Namecoin (NMC) to develop a lightweight Namecoin wallet based upon Multibit and has thus far produced nothing, and reports nothing.  I encourage you to read the whole thread, it really is quite humorous.  

http://dot-bit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1450

In summary: FC has an idea, wants donations, accepts donations, complains that donations aren't big enough, pisses off some major NMC developers, threatens to close source his work, then disappears without delivering.  And ALL of of it with the serious attitude problem that FC has shown here and across the BTT forums.

Is this really the person you want to trust with your NXT, and to lead a new cryptocurrency?

FrictionlessCoin, solracx, Carlos Perez and the CodeAudit.com corporation of Delaware, come on down!
(I'll refer to you collectively as "the FCs" for much of this post)

This posting is my reply to your threat of legal action against myself and others, accusing us of defamation of a corporation, ie CodeAudit.com, and of it's president/CEO/owner/whatever Mr. Carlos Perez.

I don´t have a hell of a lot of time to deal with this, so I´m going to skip the usual sarcasm and comedy and simply deal with the legal facts as they apply to both CodeAudit.coms corporate activities and the activities of myself (and other) private individuals in connection with our criticisms of  CodeAudit.com.

For those of you who have no idea what is going on:
Read the following threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424724.0  (replies here, please)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422052.0  (this one)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429399.0 

the tl:dr version is:
Myself and others criticise the FCs activities in connection with NXT and nex, the FCs suddenly claim to be a corporation in order to be able to file a suit of corporate defamation against us in order to make us shut the fuck up.

Heres the moment the FCs first publicly claimed to be a corporation:

507,000 NXT STOLEN

Quoted for fun.

So it is clear,  CodeAudit is a for-profit corporation incorporated in the state of Delaware.

FrictionlessCoin will be the brand for products that will create all kinds of crypto-currency software for sale.

One of these products may be a Nxt clone that we may offer for sale to the public.

Carlos Perez is a shareholder in CodeAudit Corp.   "FrictionlessCoin" in this forum relates to the actions of the corporation.  "solracx"  in this forum relates to the actions of the person.   

So it is even clearer to you, ZenithCoin is owned and by Carlos Perez.   FrictionlessCoin created ZenithCoin.

FrictionlessCoin also is the lead developer for iXcoin and makes its software contributions for free for iXcoin.

FrictionlessCoin has other projects in the pipeline regarding crypto-currencies.

In short,  if FrictionlessCoin decides that selling a Nxt clone has financial potential,  then it is clearly within the laws of the United States of America and the State of Delaware to provide such software.

ROFLMAO.....that has got to be the sneakiest about-turn the FCs have ever tried to pull off.
I cant express how much LOL i'm doing right now.   

I've watched FrictionlessCoin and solracx have an honest to god conversation with each other on this forum, and now it turns out that Carlos The Human was actually talking to Carlos The Corporation.

Quoted to show FrictionlessCoin's insanity

Here are a couple of his threats of legal action:

There, fixed that for ya!

You might think your edit to be amusing.  However you are falsely accusing a company of a crime.   

Jack Needles, given that you are making a serious accusation could you please provide us with your identity?

We are a legitimate business and your persistent wrongful accusations may require us to file damages against you.

and:

507,000 NXT RESERVED STOLEN

see other thread for more reservations

There, fixed that for ya!
LOL'd lots.
Poor old FCs..........

EvilDave,  if you do not want to provide us with your identity,  then please do not post false accusations.

We are a legitimate business and your persistent wrongful accusations may require us to file damages against you.

After these threats of legal action, I decided to talk to some lawyers and do some research, which I think the FCs should have done first....

Point number one: legal action by the FCs against myself and others.

The FCs had a good point, unfair criticism of a corporation can lead to justifiable legal action.
But: the FCs did not declare themselves to be a corporate entity for quite some time, so any criticism of the FCs from before that moment is inadmissible for the FCs in any defamation case.
However, as a defendant and a private individual , I can bring all of this thread (and other relevant threads) into my defence and any further counter-suit that I feel like bringing against the FCs for malicious prosecution.

So the FCs havent got a snowballs chance in Hell of winning a defamation suit, given that the only evidence is this thread and others. He does have a real chance of losing a counter-suit for malicious prosecution, though.

My last 3 points on the FCs defamation suit:
Defamation of a corporation is a civil matter, and therefore non-extraditable, even between different US states. So, unless u are a critic of the FCs and live in Maryland or Delaware, u can simply cross those states off your list of places to visit and stick your fingers up at the FCS.

I live in the Netherlands, so I completely can't be extradited for civil charges.  <sticks finger up at FCS>
And who knew that the US of A was so keen on free speech for the individual ?
And all those rights as a private individual that simply don't apply to corporations.

For example: disclosure of corporate information vs private information.
If someone were to post the FCs private address details, that would be wrong, but as the FCs are now a corporation, all of the details of that corporation can be freely published, because they are a matter of public record.

But that doesnt really matter, because the FCs have created a much bigger problem for themselves:

Now we come to the fun bit, at least for me.
Not so funny for the FCs, I think, or their investors.
Corporations are governed by much stricter legal requirements than private individuals. As a private individual I can start up a crypto-currency and ask freely for investments. No problem at all.....if it goes to shit, there is very little investors can do about it.

If a corporation actively recruits investors, but does not disclose to these investors that they are investing in a corporate project, then the corporation and its officers can be prosecuted for obtaining funds under false pretences. This is actually a proper criminal offence and can get you something in the region of 5-15 years state prison time.

Just to throw some more on top, because the investors where recruited via the internet, the Federal authorities can treat it as a form of wire fraud, which gets u another 5-15 years in a real "fuck u in the ass" federal penitentiary.

In case no-one noticed, the FC's have never stated that nex was a corporate project until last Saturday......ooops!!
And do all of their previous projects now qualify as corporate projects.......?

All it will take is one person with an issue with the FCs to step up to the Federal authorities with a complaint against them and they are in deep shit.
All because they couldn't handle some criticism, and decided to pull a sneaky trick to shut some annoying people up.
Genius move , FCs, gotta admire your brilliance.
(as a note: I'm not gonna press charges against them, unless they get really stupid. Somebody else might, tho')

And here is a sneaky manouver from me:

INTERESTED.  I hereby pledge one NXT to be exchanged for 50 nex.
Hey, I am now a corporate investor in the nex project from Code Audit.com. Yay!

As an investor, I hereby request that CodeAudit.com posts:

Copies of its incorporation papers.
A comprehensive list of it's past, current and future activites.
A comprehensive list of it's officers, executives and employees.
And copies of its filed yearly tax returns, accounts and yearly reports for the last 5 years.

Within 72 hours would be nice, Google Doc links are acceptable.

So, FCs, the ball is in your court, have fun!
TL:DR version:
FCs have no chance in defamation case, open themselves up to Federal fraud charges.
EvilDave demands copies of every piece of paper CodeAudit.com has ever filed.
If the FCs have threatened you with legal action, don't worry unless u live in Maryland or Delaware.

BTW what is NXT? All myths about NXT

NXT vs Litecoin

NXT vs Peercoin

NXT vs QuarkCoin

BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:19:45 AM

Well this is interesting. I'll be a part of this experiment also.  Cheesy
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

NXT.org

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:21:21 AM

The lengths people are willing to go to troll is just straight up depressing
FrictionlessCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:22:28 AM

sent you 100 Btc

Sent you 100 BTC back!  Only your interest would suffice.  

In fact, by sending us BTC,  this disqualifies you from the distribution!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
brooklynbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:25:05 AM

i'm game. Consider my interest suffice.

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:25:17 AM

Noting interest  Cheesy
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:26:20 AM

And I thought FC had more style than the average troll...this is sad,  Sad sad, and sadder.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
xperiencia

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:28:10 AM

Interest here, might be interesting Smiley
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:28:55 AM

Smiley Welcome
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:30:07 AM

I like the fact that he blatantly uses videos people made in their own time and free of charge to make his point.

This guy has class. He's willing to use bonafide work of people to prove Nxt is malafide.

The end justifies the means, apparently.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:32:01 AM

If this would be NXT without the very questionable initial distribution (and potentially more improvements over time compared to NXT because of opensource and more developers), then count me in. May be very interesting.

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:33:05 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 12:22:38 PM by salsacz

If this would be NXT without the very questionable initial distribution (and potentially more improvements over time compared to NXT because of opensource and more developers), then count me in. May be very interesting.
Q: „Do you think the unequal distribution of bitcoin / big gains of early adopters / will be a deterrent in a more widespread adoption of bitcoins?“
A: „No. Early adopters get bigger gains (as they should) because they take on bigger risk. A bitcoin can be divided into 100 million pieces, so I don't see divisibility or distribution as a problem.“
Cameron Winklevoss

The distribution of Nxt has many phases:

Original IPO (1 NXT = 2 Satoshi)
       First week (1 NXT = 100 Satoshi)
       Second week (1 NXT = 400-2000 Satoshi) - first exchange
       Next month (1 NXT = 3000-6000 Satoshi) - aliases
       February (?) – distributed exchanges, stock exchanges (?)
       March (?) – transparent forging (?)
       April (?) – colored coins (?)

The distribution of NXT is very fair because it still continues. Now it isn’t in hand of one man, but it is a community effort. BCNext gave us a long time to get on the train.

If all coins are in existence already, doesn't this make the original holders of Nxt very wealthy?
Potentially. The original stakeholders of Nxt all made an investment of Bitcoin to seed their holdings, however, with no promise of any kind of success or return on investment.[1] In order to get more users they started to sell their stakes in undervalued prices and also they spent tenths of millions on bounties or giveaways. And BTW – who are original stakeholders? These who paid 2 Satoshi? Or 100? Or 400?

Q:  How would you solve problem with scam accusations according to "unfair" distribution Nxt to 73 big stakeholders?
BCNext: “This problem can not be solved.  Even if we had a million stakeholders the rest seven billion people would call this unfair.  A world with the money can not be perfect.”

Why was the launch of Nxt speeded?
Come-from-Beyond: „BCNext explained why he speeded up the launch. He wants the stake holders to make all important decisions“.  
BCNext: “I wanted Nxt to be launched by the community, not by a single person.  Success of Nxt is supposed to be achieved by work of a LOT of PEOPLE.”

When did Nxt really launch? Was it really in the day when the Billion NXT was transferred from the Genesis account to the original stakeholders? The IPO had been running for weeks in November 2013. In first days NXT cost 100 Satoshi. In first weeks of the December the price of Nxt was still about 400 Satoshi. Then 1500, 2000, 4000 before Christmas and if we don’t count the first bubble, we came back to the original 4000 in the middle of the January. But still – we have really bad client. Nxt is not yet traded in any of the big exchanges. There are many features – already programmed and tested – but they still weren’t implemented why?

Because we are still in a Beta. The launch wasn’t in November 24, it wasn’t in January 3, it will be in February/April. We all - 15.000 Nxt users - are beta original stakeholders. The distribution of NXT is extremely fair. The IPO still continues. We haven't launched yet. We can forget about some 73 stakeholders... Now everyone has an opportunity to jump on the train... and also to drive him! Why Nxt doesn’t use all features now? Because CBNext’s plan is to bring as many as possible users before the real Nxt will be released. Then we will have – more users, more features, all source code, but most important – this launch will be leaded by all Nxt community. This will be made by decisions of stakeholders. The success of Nxt is now supposed to be achieved by Nxt community, not BCNext.

What happened with the 21 Bitcoins?
Bitcoins were required to determine how to split the stake among founders. That's why BCNext asked for tiny amounts. These bitcoins were used to fund development but they covered only part of expenses. When people talk about Nxt IPO they forget about this important detail.  21 Bitcoins were used as a token amount. They didn’t represent any real world development costs.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:34:10 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 07:51:23 AM by superresistant

Interest.

Let's see how it goes.
bakuldada

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:34:57 AM

yes; pls include me in the issue.. thx
FrictionlessCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:35:22 AM

Q: „Do you think the unequal distribution of bitcoin / big gains of early adopters / will be a deterrent in a more widespread adoption of bitcoins?“
A: „No. Early adopters get bigger gains (as they should) because they take on bigger risk. A bitcoin can be divided into 100 million pieces, so I don't see divisibility or distribution as a problem.“

Nothing is a fair as ... FREE!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Kooream

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:36:55 AM

I'm in!
Zicore47

Activity: 471
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:37:22 AM

Interested, Yep!

Cointracking und Steuertool - Cointracking and tax reports: Cointracking.info
Spare 10% mit diesem link. Save 10% on purchases with this link.
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:37:38 AM

Ok, BCFrictionless, how do I get my NEX?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: