Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still 170 KNC Neptunes left. Wasnt it sold out?  (Read 4083 times)
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:01:04 PM

look you wont make any btc with the network difficulty sky high

You see that dipshit?

A first batch pre-order Neptune just sold for 26k on ebay. I should be able to get at least 30k each for my 3 VIP orders. So thats a total of 90k on a 30k investment. That is what I call ROI!

Youre just a hardware reseller, you arent mining. I agree, this is the best way to get an ROI, but I prefer to mine for 4-6 weeks first for some extra BTC.

Its pretty simple math, people are bad at math and think "EZ INTERNET MONEYZ OMG BTC" so Im happy to separate them from their cash, its gonna go somewhere so might as well be me.

Sadly, I realized this is how Josh Zerlan feels and this fact doesnt really make me feel good... but such is life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:25:55 AM

You see that dipshit?

A first batch pre-order Neptune just sold for 26k on ebay. I should be able to get at least 30k each for my 3 VIP orders. So thats a total of 90k on a 30k investment. That is what I call ROI!

wow - if that's a real deal, holy shit!

The thing I don't get though is eventually these eBayer's have got to run out of cash right? They aren't going to get the money back mining. This thing has to collapse soon right?
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:38:28 AM

You see that dipshit?

The thing I don't get though is eventually these eBayer's have got to run out of cash right? They aren't going to get the money back mining. This thing has to collapse soon right?
Not really.  Pretty sure everyone who ever bought mining gear made money in fiat calculations.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:30:01 AM

You see that dipshit?

Yep, thinkin about listing one of my VIP orders for 40k and see what kind of offers i get
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:02:40 AM

You see that dipshit?

Not really.  Pretty sure everyone who ever bought mining gear made money in fiat calculations.

I'm pretty sure everyone who ever bought mining gear at eBay made money in fiat calculations.
bitdropper

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:42:30 PM

they are now official sold out ...
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:09:42 PM

I need buy Neptune.
It is still possible? Does anyone have for sale?
What is the cost?

Try eBay if you wanna get ripped off and never get your investment back. Otherwise save yourself a loss. Radical idea, buy some bitcoins. They've been doing quite well lately I've heard
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:50:45 PM

I need buy Neptune.
What is the cost?

Try eBay if you wanna get ripped off and never get your investment back. Otherwise save yourself a loss. Radical idea, buy some bitcoins. They've been doing quite well lately I've heard

Bitcoin hasnt done shit lately from what Ive seen. Same price they were trading at 2 months ago. I wouldnt call that "well". That would be considered a mediocre investment in the real world
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:51:12 PM

I need buy Neptune.
What is the cost?

I am selling one of my Neptunes
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:29:20 PM

I need buy Neptune.
What is the cost?

and the price is?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:56:22 AM

I need buy Neptune.
What is the cost?

and the price is?

Ive left in open to offers...Its the VIP Batch and the order was place in the first 5 minutes. So looking at 1st or 2nd day delivery and a month before the 1st public batch...so probably around 30 BTC
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:11:00 AM

I need buy Neptune.
What is the cost?

Bitcoin hasnt done shit lately from what Ive seen. Same price they were trading at 2 months ago. I wouldnt call that "well". That would be considered a mediocre investment in the real world

Gox price two months ago was around $750, currently $950. That's not too mediocre IMHO
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:46:22 AM

I need buy Neptune.
What is the cost?

Gox price two months ago was around $750, currently $950. That's not too mediocre IMHO

Come on dude...youre going to try and dick me around over a few days? You actually would of LOST a lot of money if you bought on Nov 28th., as it was at 1000 on coinbase. So no bro, since its trading now at 815, thats pretty fucking mediocre IMHO...doesnt get much more mediocre than that.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:13:46 AM

I need buy Neptune.
What is the cost?

Come on dude...youre going to try and dick me around over a few days? You actually would of LOST a lot of money if you bought on Nov 28th., as it was at 1000 on coinbase. So no bro, since its trading now at 815, thats pretty fucking mediocre IMHO...doesnt get much more mediocre than that.

Nobody buys at coinbase I know of Smiley not getting into argument with you, just saying the price has risen over last 2 months .... I agree - the last month has been disappointing. But anyone can pick a timeframe to frame a particular arguement. I could pick 12 months for instance .... whatever dude. We'll see where we are in 6 months time Smiley
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:43:20 AM

Well i dont know anyone that buys at Mt Gox..Mt Gox is like the ripoff/joke price. No one goes by that unless its about to hit 1000 or something....yeah we will see...I hope it does go up in 6 months, I like money. But you dont know that...it could go to 500 in 6 months. Only time will tell...so yeah, if you have a possibility to make money , you should try. Better than sitting on your hands just hoping.
zoran

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:19:12 PM

Look at my ballz dude...im first day shipping on the VIP orders, and I only paid 10 btc per neptune. I could get a refund right now and make money on the transaction. Its not just bitcoin, and its not going to be just bitcoin...take your hateraid bullshit somewhere else, cause you sound like a full retard.

Those 170 things are NOT from VIP orders, they're batch-2. Yours will be hashing for a month already, when they shipped.
Yes, I think they would make enough to cover their costs, but to expect some profit from these 170 Neptunes.. No  Smiley
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:33:29 PM

I don't see how you (member since Sept 2013) should be considered any type of authority on whether Bitcoin has "dont shit lately" or not.
AmericanBit

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:14:11 AM

I don't see how you (member since Sept 2013) should be considered any type of authority on whether Bitcoin has "dont shit lately" or not.

Well since you can see ive been a member since September, you can probably figure out what I have based my decision on. I achieved something indeed groundbreaking. I looked at the bitcoin charts over roughly the last 2 months, compared my findings which took about 2 seconds. At that point, I created an algorithm to indeed confirm that the price was at roughly 1,000 2 months ago, and now its at about 800. So in my hypothesis, I drew the conclusion that bitcoin has literally done less than shit in that time frame. That is what the argument was about. But thanks for buzzing in, like a child wandering into the middle of a movie and starts asking questions. I never claimed to be an authority...it doesnt take an authoritarian to look at a fucking chart and realize we are in a dip. Im very happy with the massive return I have got since August, but that wasnt what we were talking about. Just because I didnt join this scammer haven until September doesnt really mean shit to be honest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: