Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What started this bear trend?  (Read 639 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:57:47 AM

Hello most likely it was at the very beginning of the market. Now some coins have a huge capitalization and the rich will not just manage the price

Their could be various factors attached to the downfall as it may be some profit booking happening by some of the big investors, some fud news spread across due to which the panic selling would have started taking place. The recovery should soon begin now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

I think it started last year, when bitcoin had reached an all time high, since there were a lot of FOMOs then, the network started tk congest and transactions was slow and very expensive, since the value of bitcoin then was so high, alot of old investors or early adapters, had cashed out their bitcoin since that is the goal, to make your life easy, to make your money work for you, then afterbthe sell off, the FUDs came out, exchnages being hacked and the release of bitcoin by Mt. Gox, that contributed down fall, I don't see the market going back to its prime any time soon, until all the issues from the exchanges had been resolved.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:17:58 AM

This is just my observation, but I think the bear trend started when some exchanges got hacked, specially the Mar-Jun season
The price has suffered from the beginning of the year and it is clear why this was the case, there was simply too much money in the market and as soon as the price went down because some people were taking their profits people began to panic sell, this created a cycle that fed itself and after a while it was impossible to stop the crash, to me it is not really complicated to understand.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

The price has suffered from the beginning of the year and it is clear why this was the case, there was simply too much money in the market and as soon as the price went down because some people were taking their profits people began to panic sell
Where is the too much money ? What you mean by much money in the market ? You mean the bumped prices were tended to fall down ? If that is the case, the bear market has started or fixed from the beginning of its rising itself. I guess we cannot say just one reason for entire fall of the market. People pumped the market and now dumping. This must be the real cycle

after a while it was impossible to stop the crash, to me it is not really complicated to understand.
After a big bubble, a crash must be inevitable. Bitcoin's actual worth by end of last year must be $10k only it seemed but traders bumped up to ~$20k then obviously it has to fall below its actual worth too.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
Merited by Indamuck (13)

We shouldn't be surprised at this current downtreend. THIS IS NOTHING NEW.  Go back at past charts we have survived worse dips then this but bitcoin always comes back stronger.  We survivied the Mt GOX hack crash, we survivied #30 down to $2. You can't kill bitcoin.  At this point there is so much money invested in mining infrastructure.

I feel bad for the panic sellers that are getting out right now.  They are being played and manipulated by the whales that are just looking to accumulate more.  This upcoming bullrun these panic sellers will be crying.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

Hello, I have been hearing many rumors going around saying the rich are manipulating the market? does this statement uphold its value?
There are many speculations that this is happening and I agree with them. I think there are some rich people who are preventing from the price of bitcoin to rise again. They are manipulating the price of bitcoin. Although there are no real evidences with this, many believe that the price of bitcoin has been manipulated by the whales.

FUDS FUDS FUDS!!! These 4-lettered acronym made this bear trend. Sudden hacking on the exchanges, government regulations etc. I can't take it anymore  Cry Cry Cry

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

I don't know if a particular factor could be identified as the reason for the bearish trend.
I think it's just the nature of cryptocurrency, huge pumps can't be sustained forever. And as more people cash out, it could spark a dumping spree, also price manipulation, political regulations can play a role.
Huawei8877

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

According to the law of the universe - that rapidly growing has the property of rapidly falling, respectively bitcoin and the whole market grew quickly and also quickly fell to the bottom Smiley

jorgballesteros

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

I do not know what these bear market trends are, obviously if I am always polishing up the basics of research and projects. even in the bear market, blockchain and smart contract projects will continue to revolutionize the technology. Interaction with automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence will enable businesses to bring more value with fewer resources. This is the direction the market is moving towards.
Amen, market will recover sooner or later and blockchain will be the technology that will support it!
UniQue7

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

Hopefully, that is not the case as bitcoin really is good in use currency to the point that it has a nice market value, but who really knows honestly, take rumors with a grain of salt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: