Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslims can trade with bitcoin according Islam.  (Read 217 times)
cryptotezi (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

One of the renowned mosque in London named The Shacklewell Lane Mosque in Hackney, has accepted bitcoin donation and announced that btc trade is Halal or permissible according to Sharia Law. I am hoping that Muslims will be interested to be involved in crypto industry after having the news. And finally it will be a great form of investment for the Muslims.

Welcome to share your thoughts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

thanks a lot dear to give such information to make muslims investers well aware about trad with bitcoin in Islam..
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

This news came out months ago, whereas investing and trading bitcoin is considered "halal". The recent news was just about the Mosque in the UK that accepts crypto donations. I was expecting a decent breakout last month and in the past few days, unfortunately there wasn't much volume from that announcement.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/22/bitcoin-can-halal-mosque-declares-becomes-first-uk-accept-cryptocurrency/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

I don't think most of muslims ever had a question if Bitcoin is Halal or not. It's just ridiculous talking about that.
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

I personally know plenty of muslims that trade crypto everyday....pretty information anyway
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

I don't think most of muslims ever had a question if Bitcoin is Halal or not. It's just ridiculous talking about that.
Actually many Muslims members in this forum who discuss and question whether bitcoin is halal or haram and many threads that discuss it, and when you say very ridiculous to discuss it I am a little agree with you because many Muslims in my place who trading BTC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
jukimay

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

I think this is still ambiguous, many say bitcoin is halal but many also say bitcoin haram. maybe halal or haram is seen from where you got it.
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

I actually doubt that information. As much as I know, it is not permitted by Sharia to donate through bitcoins. Regardless of this, some Muslims are already investing on Bitcoin.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Based on Coins their is many advantages and good features . Something one of a kind which isn’t still existed available or even a few numbers is out as of now. Highlights would be positioned up basing alone view which is ease of use, advancement, support, improvement and having an extremely devoted group behind. When you see these things then it’s a decent task or coin yet dependably inclines toward individually investigation in the event that it would ready to manage for long haul not simply just great on start up.Only Bitcoin have facilities to make your money double because of its usefulness & features.
zazat

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

I think this is still ambiguous, many say bitcoin is halal but many also say bitcoin haram. maybe halal or haram is seen from where you got it.
completely agree with you...
Ozkhan

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

i am not shore abut this qustion .because its not easy . but i read on book  writer Albert Flack  was Professor of Islamic finance and I trade currencies and cryptocurrencies.

1   As about Bitcoin ,with the lenght of the process of the settlement, it is no more seen as a payment tool, yet, but it is seen as a warehouse of value ( an asset) , if you want like a Diamond. It is rare and people do not trade diamonds for buying a coffee. So it is a digital asset. It is not seen as a currency but it is seen like a digital gold. No problem. Gold Silver is one of the 7 islamic finance currencies, you buy it cash , you sell it cash. Bitcoin are traded cash .

(a)   For the other currencies you may consider they are still payment tools because they have cheaper value and some like Ripple etc are indeed in the creation of a system of payment. Once again there are cash payments.

(b) what is HARAM not authorized, is to buy more then what you can pay cash , or to sell short what you do not have. Because it enters in the notion of speculation and hazard, you may loose more then your money , or you may enter in a systemic risk. If you loose your money ok you lost it, but if you loose and can not settle debts then your problem become the problem of your lender who may also not settle his debts in a cascade of systemic problem, harming the community and the system.

(2)What is also Halal is the notion of Property under construction : I explain. If you know that end of the month you will receive your rents, your retirement, your reimbursements, or some money lets say inheritage. you can buy in advance borrowing money now what will arrive to you later on. Let’s now exagerate and say that you have a flat and that you now you will receive the next 12 months of rent or lets say you have a field of petrole, producing 100 barrils a day, 36500 barrils a year. You can sell the petrole 36500 barrils ( why not 10 years also), and OR borrow money , for this money and invest in cryptocurrencies because you know that these future incomes or flows will arrive to you. So you can buy in advance ( with credit and not cash) the future flows that you know will arrive to you
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

To this day, most of the Muslim world divided over the Bitcoin, a part that is allowed to use it "Halal," and the majority prevents trading in Bitcoin" haram" each has a proven guide.
The enormous volatility in the price is still one of the most critical factors that make the Muslim sheiks issuing a fatwa forbidding the Bitcoin. Also, the Islamic governments do not appear to be interested in Bitcoin.
On the other hand, those who allow making deals with Bitcoin do not have any evidence. "Nothing prevents Bitcoin trading, that means it is allowed."

I do not think that this debate will be completed soon unless most countries adopt Bitcoin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JhonAmuro

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

Thousands of Muslims are already trading bitcoins in my home town. It's "halal" because it's just like normal physical trading where you buy low and sell high. Am a Muslim and am fully engaged in cryptocurrency
I can totally agree with you because in my place too, many Muslims are trading BTC and it is no doubt by anyone, so for Muslims who still doubt this, I think they need to read more from many sources who can be trusted.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

I think Muslims can trade with crypto market because there is no illegal works occur in crypto market. It is a business place like stock market.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

I don't see any thing bad with Muslims trading in bitcoins , if Muslims are allowed to trade in cows and sell merchandise items, then trading in bitcoins shouldn't be against the rules and regulations concerning their religion.

Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

wow really Huh? The Shacklewell Lane Mosque in Hackney is accepted bitcoin donation. what a really really cool news to hear man. people are getting smarter day by day and coming towards crypto currency eventually.
jakebell

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

It is really a great news for the Muslims and the industry as well. I hope a huge number of Muslim religious people will be interested to involve in crypto market. Cool Cool
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

Muslims accepting of bitcoins in a donation is a good news for bitcoins and hope it will make more other muslims do same and help bitcoins price surge. It confirms the legitimate benefits of using bitcoins.
Jhon Wick

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

One of the renowned mosque in London named The Shacklewell Lane Mosque in Hackney, has accepted bitcoin donation and announced that btc trade is Halal or permissible according to Sharia Law. I am hoping that Muslims will be interested to be involved in crypto industry after having the news. And finally it will be a great form of investment for the Muslims.

Welcome to share your thoughts
yes joining trade bitcoin is halal for Muslim, because it's like trading in general, the difference is the subject, if in general we can trade everything like in the Market but in here digital trading the subject is coin. The technic is similar too there are sell and buy activity. So I think it's clear for everyone.
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

someone tell me about trading btc is haram, but not in other coins.
nah so you can trading to others coins  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: