Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling the Hottest Pepper in the world! Cheap!  (Read 9821 times)
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 08:26:51 PM

dude.

you're selling a poison.
a delicious poison, it is.  Grin

i can't handle this pepper.
one single pepper can be used to spice up shitloads of gallons of soup...or sauce.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NAGAjalokia (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 09:05:36 PM

dude.

you're selling a poison.
a delicious poison, it is.  Grin

i can't handle this pepper.
one single pepper can be used to spice up shitloads of gallons of soup...or sauce.

HAHA! a delicious poison indeed! I make a sauce that uses 7 peppers to 1 liter of vinegar and water (+herbs and such) and just a dot the size of a dime on some eggs or a burrito is bruttally....delicious, if your into that kinda thing.

All samples are gone, and shipped, i hope to see some sort of feedback early to mid next week. even got a couple paying customers already, those orders will be shipped out tommorrow (post-mans gone for the day).

Thanks to all who have stopped by! This has been the best response I've gotten so far, I don't know why i didn't come here sooner. I've been lurking for a looonnnnng time, finally got an account, glad to be part of the community (even though this forum can get a bit out of hand at times). I look forward to exposing more bitcoiners to this exotic delicacy, Good day all!
simonk83

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 09:21:40 PM

If you ship to Australia, I'll grab one of the freebies as a sample, pending a further purchase if I survive Cheesy

Damn, first reply and I missed out as it was late in Australia and I had to go to bed Cheesy   Damn you timezones!!!
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 10:06:01 PM

If you ship to Australia, I'll grab one of the freebies as a sample, pending a further purchase if I survive Cheesy

Damn, first reply and I missed out as it was late in Australia and I had to go to bed Cheesy   Damn you timezones!!!

yeah, sorry about that man, I have no clue how much it could cost to ship something for NY, USA to Australia but if you shoot me a PM, I'm sure we can work something out. also, I dont think the fresh peppers would make it, i dont know what your customs are like, but our customs like to lose packages for weeks at a time, if thats the case, you'd just get a box full of stinky moldy peppers.
simonk83

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 10:22:41 PM

yeah, sorry about that man, I have no clue how much it could cost to ship something for NY, USA to Australia but if you shoot me a PM, I'm sure we can work something out. also, I dont think the fresh peppers would make it, i dont know what your customs are like, but our customs like to lose packages for weeks at a time, if thats the case, you'd just get a box full of stinky moldy peppers.

That's cool, no probs Wink   It's probably a bit too much hassle, but I'm looking forward to reading some reviews Smiley   You should have stipulated a "must include a video" clause for the free samples Cheesy   Some of the videos online for people eating these things are hilarious Cheesy
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:49:13 PM

That's cool, no probs Wink   It's probably a bit too much hassle, but I'm looking forward to reading some reviews Smiley   You should have stipulated a "must include a video" clause for the free samples Cheesy   Some of the videos online for people eating these things are hilarious Cheesy

oh man, youtube is full of hilarious videos.... I have no idea how people think its a good idea to eat those things whole, thats just insane. You should watch the the video where the Indian woman smashes to freakin ghost peppers into her EYES! and then proceeds to eat 50 of them like its nuthin- absolutly absurd!

the ghost pepper is actually in 2nd place now, but only by some basterd pepper thats the offspring of a naga jalokia, trinidad scorpion and the naga dorset IIRC, bred by some english fellow. apperantly this pepper is measured at 1.3 million Scoville's. I believe he calls it the Naga Viper.

Ghost's are still the only ones available to the general public.

http://www.eatmorechiles.com/images/chilitemp.jpg
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2011, 05:54:34 AM

Dam those buggers look TASTY !

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 06:52:35 AM

Geez.. my mouth is watering just reading this thread!

Mousepotato
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 01:54:08 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2011, 07:06:08 AM by NAGAjalokia

Good Morning ladies and gentlemen! Looks like the weekend blues are taking a toll on the BTC>USD exchange rate again, Hopefully next week we are back in the 6.50 - 7$ range again, If things are not looking good next week I may have to add a .25 BTC shipping fee to all orders. I have a positive outlook though and expect it to pop back up there. so just to recap for those who are just coming in, heres the menu:

I have both Fresh peppers and Dried Peppers
-1 BTC will get you 5 peppers, fresh or dried
-2 BTC will get you 12 peppers

-1.25 BTC for 4oz of 7PEPPER sauce + .75 btc shipping
-1.75 BTC for 8oz of 7PEPPER sauce + .75 btc shipping
--add 1 dried peppers for .25 btc

-.75 BTC for 20 seeds
--add 1 dried peppers for .25 btc

Send me a PM!

I have sent out 5 samples to various members and I'm sure they'll be back early next week to let us know what they thought.

also, tonight I'll be selling some peppers and giving out taste samples at a benefit concert in Albany, NY @ Valentines Bar/Venue. If anyone is from the area you should stop by, the performers are supposedly very diverse, and all the funds raised will go to Hurricane Irene Relief locally. A few towns in our area got destroyed and quite a few roads were washed away. I do not expect to exhaust my supply anytime soon, so if anyone is interested hit me up with a PM, any orders in and paid by 3 will be shipped today!
wildboy211

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 06:44:12 PM

PM sent!
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 07:22:08 AM

everything paid for will ship monday, should arrive thursday-ish. prices have been adjusted a bit and will not affect those who have already orderd.

So how 'bout that cosby? Never a dull moment in Bitcoin world! so what have the development been like on point-of-sale apps for bitcoin?
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 06:45:14 PM

Peppers arrived yesterday! That was some fast shipping... I haven't gotten a chance to try them yet, waiting for my roommate to get back, we're going to make some chili with these.

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
wildboy211

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 08:20:47 PM

I ordered some - cant wait for them to arrive, not sure what im going to do with them yet...but ill update when i do.
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 10:24:19 PM

Peppers arrived yesterday! That was some fast shipping... I haven't gotten a chance to try them yet, waiting for my roommate to get back, we're going to make some chili with these.

Sweet! I'm impressed, I didn't know our postal system was so efficient...
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 10:48:35 PM

Sweet! I'm impressed, I didn't know our postal system was so efficient...

Thanks for the extra pepper as well. I couldn't resist and put half of one in with 2 bags of ramen, best ramen noodles I've ever had! Can't wait for chili with 1.5 peppers Grin

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 04:05:55 AM

Received my sample pepper yesterday!  Got a dried one, and it arrived in perfect condition, packaging was excellent.  Tried some of the pepper on some homemade chicken wings....a little went a long way, it was very good!

thanks again man!
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 05:48:24 PM

Awesome! I am glad you guys like them, I'm also quite impressed with our postal system. I still got more if anyone wants any shoot me a PM, im also on the other forums.net if this one gets Cosbied again
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2011, 06:27:40 PM

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

Got my 2 dried peppers, 2 fresh, and my 4oz hot sauce!

Eating it now  Cheesy

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
NAGAjalokia (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 07:32:43 PM

Sweet! Glad you like them!
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2011, 07:37:43 PM

Sweet! Glad you like them!

Thanks!

I got them at work, so I dabbled some of the hot sauce on some baked ziti and it made a wild difference.
Its delicious, Im really excited to make an omelete with this or some poached eggs in the morning

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: