Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think FCoin? Will you want to join in it?  (Read 173 times)
BlueWings (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:19:26 AM

i find this coin is a exchange platform coin like bnb and ht, but the exchange says it gives 80% trade fees to user who hold ft(fcoin token), and it has distributed more than 3000btc  to the users since it start trade on 6, june. do you think about this coin and this exchange? can you give me some advice?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlueWings (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

this is the exchange link https://www.fcoin.com/i/6Dvev
BlueWings (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

Grin
BlueWings (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:03:51 AM

yesterday , the fcoin exchange gave 3851 BTC to the ft hodlers.  ;Dit is good time to register now !
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:12:01 AM

When I look closely at the site's model, I think it's more of a ponzi scheme.
I don't think I'm going to invest in this token because it's risky. Roll Eyes

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BlueWings (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

When I look closely at the site's model, I think it's more of a ponzi scheme.
I don't think I'm going to invest in this token because it's risky. Roll Eyes
you can see biance and huobi.pro, fcoin is changing the model of exchange and do more things for users , i think it will surpass those two exchange
BlueWings (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

the reason that i reply to myself is just to want more people to see the message and make money through this post
iqkgeh

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

When I knew it, I thought it was late. Can know it must be bought before half a month ago. Now I think its future is uncertain. I will not buy it.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:51:45 AM

They are the source of all the token spam that has hit everyones wallet in the last couple days. No I will never deal with them.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

They are doing the same allocation with huobi and binance so this business model is becoming popular nowadays.

I don't have these exchange tokens to hold but the emergence of these tokens including trade.io and bibox are becoming popular.

It's not yet listed on CMC?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
reggram

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

I really didn't pay attention to FCoin before I saw your article. After reading your article, I will pay attention to it. When will I participate, how to participate, and I will make decisions based on my own observations, because I think Prudent investment is the best way to make a profit
milen1980

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Fcoin is the worst exchange i have ever been to and it has no technical support I lost money from deposit because of that.
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

i find this coin is a exchange platform coin like bnb and ht, but the exchange says it gives 80% trade fees to user who hold ft(fcoin token), and it has distributed more than 3000btc  to the users since it start trade on 6, june. do you think about this coin and this exchange? can you give me some advice?

I find it quite interesting! I can be of an investor on this coin if the holding part is that we hold on our own wallet and just make a snapshot. But I may back out if we hold on their platform. Because it is a big risk considering that you can't control your coin on their platform.

plr

Activity: 1134
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

Fcoin is the worst exchange i have ever been to and it has no technical support I lost money from deposit because of that.

Why not post it in the scam sections along with your evidence so people will know and verify if this is true, honestly this is the first time I read about that coin but it's too good to be true and I wonder why media is not covering it if it is legit and will add value to the community.
milen1980

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

I'll do it in the weekend when I have more time. I wil get all my pointless chats and emails with them and their responses and post in the scam section.

Why not post it in the scam sections along with your evidence so people will know and verify if this is true, honestly this is the first time I read about that coin but it's too good to be true and I wonder why media is not covering it if it is legit and will add value to the community.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

Good coin. I don't. And I will not invest in FCoin. It's risky. The Ethereum and bitcoin for investments fit better
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: