Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO is going to be at the focus point.  (Read 559 times)
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

NEO is a smart economy open network. Because of its easy to understand blockchain technology, it has been accepted by a lot of people and I think in coming days its chance is higher as well. Do you think so in my way??

I think Neo should be bigger than this. Perhaps this time from which an Altcoin was created did not significantly affect the market volatility. But nowadays people are more confident in more established coins.
But in the future, I still believe Neo will grow back and be where it should be.
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

Seeing a lot of articles about NEO, it said that it is very good, but today's market proves that NEO can't resist the market's decline. Although I have purchased it, I think its stability is too poor!

mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

I believe so, Neo is a demand coin especially for those users who is still new in cryptocurrency. Neo is a user friendly coin with easy to use. And also neo has a flawless feature regarding on the transaction speed. And also their blockchain was outstanding. Many ico team as of now uses neo blockchain as their center of development which is a good news to neo development.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

I agree with you, NEO has the greatest network, and the fastest, for that many people interest to invest on NEO altcoin tokens, and for now we can see, NEO have a good price in the market.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

NEO had been a very good blockchain and have being serving proper and even playing a big role as ETH does in the ICO industry these days. If we are to talk of the price, the price is still not bad and maintaining a good stand and following market direction since last year

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

NEO is a smart economy open network. Because of its easy to understand blockchain technology, it has been accepted by a lot of people and I think in coming days its chance is higher as well. Do you think so in my way??
I agree to this, NEO is one of the best coin for me because it is also have smart contract, like ethereum. There are many people telling that the NEO is the next ethereum and I really believe on that. NEO is still undervalued now , compare to ethereum. There are many upcoming great news for NEO.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

maybe it will happen in the future, but not now, neo has not yet fully implemented its plans, so we are waiting.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

Seeing a lot of articles about NEO, it said that it is very good, but today's market proves that NEO can't resist the market's decline. Although I have purchased it, I think its stability is too poor!

Well, most altcoins follow Bitcoin's footsteps in price. Since Bitcoin has been on a constant decline these days, it's normal to see altcoins like NEO going down as well. However, I believe that it will become stronger in the long term, and its price will rise as demand grows for it. Since NEO has many similarities of Ethereum, it can easily hit $300+ in the future. Of course, NEO is only beginning to grow in development and innovation, so it would take some time before we could see positive results in it.

Sooner or later, NEO would be at the focus point once the EOS hype settles. The major smart contract platforms such as Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, and EOS would be put up to the test, to determine which is the most secure, resilient, and scalable platform capable of executing smart contracts at unparalleled speeds. Therefore, if NEO continues to improve over time, I'm sure that it would become much more valuable than what it is right now. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

I agree with you, Neo future is so bright and it is a good buy now so that when much people will start using the Neo platform because free transfer ,you can earn

Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

Last year maybe we really think Neo will pursue Ethereum, until a crash occurred earlier this year. I think the potential is still the same, it's just that the situation is a little different. At this moment there may be more doubt on Neo than Ethereum, which is not good. And we do not seem to really see the lower limit of Neo at the moment.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

The market of neo is improving than before. People are liking its technology. Team and policies of this company are very good due to which there are chances to grow.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 01:23:17 PM by KOF97

Yes, I think NEO is a dark horse. The biggest growth in 2019 should be NEO. Exceed Ethereum after 2020. But this is my personal opinion. The future price of any coin is unpredictable,otherwise we are all rich.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vivuta103

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

you said quite reasonable. China is indeed true success makes NEO be great and be accepted by many people. I think the longer NEO will be widely accepted in various countries even NEO will also increasingly have great value. the development of the NEO is right this is fabulous and not be separated from the team behind the NEO which is also very experienced.
yyourboss

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

If the Chinese government has more support for the NEO policy, the project will soon surpass ETH.
ximenzi

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

I think that NEO is very valuable now. But now it will not be the focus. The current focus is Ethereum. But after two years. I think NEO will go beyond Ethereum.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

Yes i think after ETH the one solid coin is NEO.NEO is continuously backed up by highly block chain experienced team.NEO is updated version of ETH also called Chinese ETH.I was reading a column in Quora Digest that currently ETH is undervalued and its price is low and good opportunity for investor to invest and hold it for coming few years,then NEO project will be entirely matured and its price will reach at some highest level.So people who invested 2-3 years earlier would definitely gain highest ROI.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

Following the path of etherium Neo also has good future ,it can be possible that it will create good market and  fascinate more investors toward it.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Last year maybe we really think Neo will pursue Ethereum, until a crash occurred earlier this year. I think the potential is still the same, it's just that the situation is a little different. At this moment there may be more doubt on Neo than Ethereum, which is not good. And we do not seem to really see the lower limit of Neo at the moment.

Yeah. NEO is good, but it has faced a lot of controversy over this year. Last time I've heard, NEO's network was interrupted leaving it completely inoperable. This is a result, of the limited nodes available within NEO, which are 7 as far as I'm aware. They all operate within a single region or country, making the single point of failure such a huge risk for NEO. While it has been said that NEO will become decentralized over time (as more nodes across the world are added), this hasn't been the case yet, leaving NEO on the hands of its underlying company called Onchain.

Other than that, NEO is great and superior than Ethereum in terms of features, and transactions per second. With blazing fast speeds, cheaper fees, and higher transaction throughput than Ethereum, I believe that it will gather a lot of attention soon. Once big projects come into NEO, and more dApps emerge, NEO would be at the focus point in the future for sure. The best thing about it is, that you can generate "GAS" as you hodl your NEO in your wallet, and that's its killer feature when compared against Ethereum. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

NEO is the good potential coin in crypto market and some ICOs using projects with NEO, the NEO is the upgraded project hence coming days NEO price will reach high
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

now more ICOs projects using NEO and investors also interesting to invest on NEO because its a upgraded project and have good chances to beat ETH in long term, as of now after BTC,ETH then NEO is the famous in crypto market hence NEO price will reach high price this year end 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: