Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 02:29:44 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coinotron  (Read 877 times)
tylerderden (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:50:30 PM

I dont know what the hell is up with coinotron, cant withdraw my coins wont auto pay nada...wtf coinotron?
dri

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:09:25 PM

There seems to be a minimum payout of 0.3 LTC / 5 FTC. How much are you trying to withdraw?

By the way, it´s really stupid of the pool to enforce a rather high fee (0,03 LTC) for withdrawals below the treshold of 1,5 LTC.
Imagine just 1000 small time miners keeping 1 LTC each on the site, just because of the high withdrawal fee. Thats 24k USD.

Two of the largest bitcoin pools got hacked last year and lost large amount of customer funds. One of the pool owners took a huge loan to repay his customers. The other pool operator? That remains to be seen.. Check out the 50btc thread for more details.

A serious pool should not have large barriers that results in excess accumulation of user balances in their online wallets. I can't really see any usefullness in having fees (multiple orders of magnitudes larger than regular network fees) on withdrawals of balances larger than 0.5 LTC. 1.5 LTC is just stupid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: