Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I provided the English translation to Chinese services.  (Read 1011 times)
hxtop (OP)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 05:04:35 PM

I provided the English translation of Chinese service.At present, I own most of the BTC information website. Www.hxtop.comIf someone needs to English (BITCOIN,) site to recommend to the Chinese friends, you can contact me. Swemp@qq.comAre you looking for me to translate Chinese has the following advantages:1 I the BITCOIN very familiar;, I own the Chinese BITCOIN website (Chinese)3, I know the BITCOIN market in China4, I provide translation services, payment of remuneration, you can pay me the BTC.If necessary, please contact me at: swemp@qq.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 05:27:43 PM

I provided the English translation of Chinese service.At present, I own most of the BTC information website. Www.hxtop.comIf someone needs to English (BITCOIN,) site to recommend to the Chinese friends, you can contact me. Swemp@qq.comAre you looking for me to translate Chinese has the following advantages:1 I the BITCOIN very familiar;, I own the Chinese BITCOIN website (Chinese)3, I know the BITCOIN market in China4, I provide translation services, payment of remuneration, you can pay me the BTC.If necessary, please contact me at: swemp@qq.com

Well, not to offend you or anything, but I'm just stating here that your command of English is not that sufficient for translation services. Also, translation services should go to the 'Services' subforum. That said, if anyone has any problems translating from Chinese to English and vice versa, I'm more then happy to give assistance for free.

By the way, please stop spamming your website's link and your email - once per post is more then enough.
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 09:13:31 PM

Brilliant troll! 10/10, would read again.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███